All Comments on 'She Isn't That Bright'

by peaceender

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Very good for a first post.

I hope that this is just the start of your story. It is a very good beginning to a mother sister son relationship.

The boy could have all of the pussy he could handle if he has both his sister and his mother.

Thanks for the good read.

sinwizardsinwizardabout 13 years ago
Good Start

This is a good start to a possible multi-part story. The forceful nature of a son in a rural hick community is always enticing.

My only consideration is to learn the difference between to and too and there and they're and some grammatical affectations.

Keep up the mood, it's good.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I concer, would love another few chapters.

But it would be oh so much better edited.

Consider this and you'll be on to a winner.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
Hope for another chapter

If you write a multiple chapter story, you did a great beginning otherwise your story is too short.

For the sequel, it would be better if the mother and son become closer but don't have sex right away. I think you made the sex between the brother and sister happen too fast.

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Great debut story.

This story has all the ingredients to become a favourite for many readers, including me. The writing is raw and contains a lot of elementary errors but the plot is sound and the characters are delightful. I look forward to the next chapter with relish.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very erotic, but....

I thought the story was very hot and arrousing, howefer, there were a ton of grammatical errors. Although the story is not believable at all, I felt that it was a great fantsy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next..

another chapter? besides grammatical errors, it was juicy.. moms a wet nurse - could get her & sis knocked up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Milkman!

Sucking on those big jugs is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

So Hot!! Can't wait for the next part. I hope he puts a baby in his sister but also his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pretty good!

This story is quite original...the dialogue btw the bro and sis is the core of this story's eroticasy. Well done!

CzechCheckCzechCheckalmost 13 years ago

You may wish to seek an editor to help you in future endeavors. You jump from present to past tense, oftentimes within the same paragraph. You have paragraphs that are way too long, and you oftentimes seem to be redundant.

EI:

"I live in a remote area. It is a remote area because..."

And, while having a narrative is key to any story, it's distracting to write as if you are talking to your buddies or even someone you do not know.

IE:

"I live here..." "I live with my mom and sister who goes to college and who lives with us too because of college." "Now let's describe my sister."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
uhhhhh

Looks like you arent too bright either. You definitely need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Adams Apple???

Women do not have Adam's Apples. Couldn't finsh this, too many content errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Medical Miracles

The Mom's Adam's Apple joins the 6 cups of pre-cum in your other story, Leaking Love" as a true medical miracle.

You have a good imagination; ask Literotica for some editorial & guidance help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

well if you guys actually paid attention in school you would know women do have a adams apple, its just not as noticable as it is in men, male hormones make it much larger

...anyway very good story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nazis!

I enjoy your stories and even more so the comments posted by grammer nazis. I didnt know that a couple grammer mistake causes erectile dysfunction for some and equivialent for the ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good

I would love to see a follow up to this story, I'm not going to tell you how to write it or what to put in it, but more of the same would be appreciated!

KupotekKupotekabout 12 years ago

I think it would be funny to turn the tables to show sister ha planned it all along...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is one lucky boy!

He's stuck his big fat prick up his sister's adorable little coochie and unloaded his brotherly balls up her cute little cunt. Now it's his mom's turn, and is there any doubt that this brazen lad's going to fuck his big prick up his mother's mommy-hole and give his mom a great big twatful of his creamy semen? No doubt at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good

unfinished as usual for the useless wannabe writers on this site. either finish it and do it properly or delete it half a story is worse than no story and this is much less than half.

quietman200quietman200almost 11 years ago

To the other posters: it's "concur", not "concer" it's "grammar", not "grammer". Don't leave the apostrophe out of didn't. And "eroticasy" isn't even a word. Try "eroticism". Sometimes those posting comments are just as bad as the writers about errors like that. (I'm sure I've done some of that as well.) That said, the concerns over your spelling, grammar, etc., are well-founded and quite justified. You really need an editor if you're going to keep writing. I also agree that the ending is weak. It wasn't an ending; you just stopped. I agree with Kupotek about the sister turning the tables. I kind of wondered if it was gonna turn out she was faking her naivety all along. That would certainly be an interesting twist, as would a family threesome. Just food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IF

you bother writing more, at least get a proof reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Well written, although with a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but really clear and good story. Enjoyed reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rubbish

You're not that bright. This was fucking painful to read. Bad grammar, poorly carried oout story. Fuck you for adding to the ever growing shit community of erotic stories. Fucking arsehole👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Come fuck me

It's porn, it doesn't have to have a build-up, made my nipples hard and my pussy drop. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thought the brother & sister got into fucking to quickly & would have like to seen mom hand explored sons cock without him pushing her hand down ect. But overall I do do t have a problem... UNLIKE THE MANY, MANY COMMENTS THAT ARE NEGATIVE BASED ON A FEW GRAMMER ERRORS? #WTF!WAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spelling, grammar, etc.

Hard to read, like it was written by a 12 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'll gladly come fuck you

johnstang2johnstang2over 4 years ago
I liked it?

I loved the sister part but was Leary of the mother part. I would have liked it more vif you progressed the sister part further to the point of impregnation. Then start with the mother part as part of discussion with her son was about his sister's situation. The whole breast sucking thing could still be included but also include where he impregnated the mother as well so that he impregnated both his mother and sister.

redlion75redlion752 months ago

Who the fuck had a kid and why does the kids being taken off the tit milk effect his mom?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeaceender@peaceender
I enjoy big tit stories, and also like incest stories that do not include father daughter sex. I do not like gay/bi stories. The stories I write all include what might be called accidental sex. That is, the characters do not suddenly go at it, but get forced together by cir...