She Isn't That Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly began to grind my knee into her pussy, but she didn't notice as her head was tilted back and her eyes closed. I also began to flick my tongue over her nipple between sucks. She pressed my head harder into her chest and I could see her face turning red.

I switched breasts, placing my hand on the one I just left and rubbing it. As a fresh stream of milk entered my mouth I could feel my mom unconsciously open her legs some more, allowing me to push directly against her vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned and I picked up pace, pinching her nipple and sucking harder. She responded, pushing my face harder into her breast and counter thrusting against my knee. Then I felt a burst of milk in my mouth and my mom bite her finger and cried out as she came hard on my leg. I kept sucking pretending not to notice.

I stopped and wiped my mouth as I stared at her chest; wet from milk, saliva and sweat, "That should hold you over for a while, until they fill up again. I'll check up on you later," I said and left the room, not giving her a chance to process what had just happen or to stop me from giving myself an opening to do it again. I didn't even let her choose when, I told her I would decide when she needed to be milked.

"Okay," I heard he say feebly through her bedroom door. The rest of the day I did work, trying to avoid my mom. At the dinner table my sister was really chatty, but my mom was somewhat silent. Later that night she did her usual routine of taking a shower then reading in bed before sleep. I came in a few minutes after she finished the shower.

"Hey mom, how do you feel?" she was on the bed in a bathrobe.

As she answered I walked over to the bed, "There full again." I opened the bathrobe but unfortunately she wasn't naked. She wore a pair of panties, but luckily they were white and I could see through them because of the shower water. The pink crease of her pussy was outlined for me. I began to suck her right breast again, but this time lay by her side.

"Mark..." she said faintly as milk gushed into my mouth. As she became more and more excited I slowly reached down with my free hand, until it rest just above her panties. As I switched breasts I thrust my hand into her panties and stuck a finger in her pussy.

"Mark!?" she moaned, surprised by my action. But I didn't pause, finger fucking her as hard as I could. She didn't complain, she couldn't; not with the moans that she was making. I grabbed her hand and slowly pushed it into my pants, right on top of my pulsing boner. At first she resisted a little, then just let her hand rest around it. Finally she began to stroke me. I picked up pace, sticking another finger into her tight pussy. She went faster to, and I could feel my cum getting ready to spew out. My mom began to shudder, and I knew that she came, but she didn't stop stroking me. She looked my directly in the eyes after she came and stroked faster. Then I bucked as ropes of hot cum shot onto my mom's hand. She didn't stop stroking me, milking me in her own way.

After I finished she pulled her hand out of my pants; it was cover in gooey white cum. I took my hand out of her panties and before she could speak put a finger in her mouth.

"Suck," I told her.

12