She Never Came Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"Not here in the restaurant. Not right now."

Sally looked around and made sure there were only a few other diners, and that they were all on the other side of the bar. Sally's fingers slipped inside Danny's pants and carefully slipped out his erect cock. Danny sucked in a lungful of air and held it as Sally's fingers moved along the length of his cock. To be exposed as he was, was an experience he'd never known, until now. It was dangerous and exciting at the same time. Deep down inside him, someone turned the adrenalin all the way up. He felt his heart tumble in his chest.

"Jesus God, you can't be doing this right now right here."

"Lean back and enjoy yourself," Sally said as she manipulated Danny's cock. She took the cloth napkin and laid it over his lap.

Danny's eyes darted around the dim lounge. "Sally, please don't."

"But you want me to, don't you? You've never been sucked off under a table in a restaurant, have you?"

"Never."

"There are thousands of things you've never done with her, and I'll be more than happy to do them all with you."

Sally looped some of her hair behind her ears, and then leaned down between Danny's legs. Danny's body shuddered when her lips kissed the tip of his cock. Then slowly she took him in. Sally's mouth consumed his cock. She kissed the very tip of his dick, then with the tip of her tongue made small circles around the slit, and each time she did so, Danny rose up slightly.

Instinctively Danny's hand wove through Sally's hair. "Please, please, Sally, please not here. I don't want to come right now."

Sally stopped. She smiled at Danny, and slipped his engorged cock back into his pants.

"Your cock has red lipstick on it."

*********

A taxi pulled in front of Sally's apartment building. "You're going to fuck me now, you know that don't you?" Sally asked as the taxi drove off.

"There's no use trying to say I don't want to 'cause I do. It's been..." Danny's voice trailed off. He looked around the nearly empty street. "You were going to bust my nut in the restaurant weren't you?"

"How long has it been?"

"Almost a year."

Sally winked at Danny. "That was my plan to bust your nuts right there under table five."

"So what stopped you?"

"You did. You told me to stop."

Danny reached out and grabbed Sally's elbow. "You're not the type of woman that any man can stop."

"You're right. I changed my mind."

"Why?"

Right in the middle of the sidewalk, Sally cupped Danny's crotch. He jumped.

"Why you ask? I'm going to watch your cock as it explodes in front of me." Sally smiled and started to walk to her apartment.

Danny's eyes were fixed on Sally's swaying backside. Somehow her green knit dress seemed to hug her derrière like an expensive glove. Right that minute, any thoughts of Alice seemed like fog in the morning sun. He moved his hands in front of his pants and tried to contain his raging erection, which was trying to tear the zipper right out of his pants. Danny knew Sally was right. He was about to explode in his pants. The elevator doors opened.

"Here we go," Sally said as she opened her apartment door.

They walked in and Danny looked about. He turned as Sally tossed her purse on a chair and slipped her shoes off. Catching the look in her eyes, he took her into his arms and mashed his lips onto hers. Within seconds he had Sally's dress up and over her head. The flame ignited, and a trail of his clothing littered the hallway. Danny scooped her up and tossed her onto the bed. He dug his fingertips into the waistband of her pantyhose and panties, and, with one quick pull, had her entire lower body naked. Danny stripped out of his underwear and stood exposed at the end of the bed. For a brief moment, time seemed to stop as Danny realized that he was naked in front of another woman other than his wife. But a hard dick has no conscience, and soon Sally noticed tiny drops of precum oozing from the head. The only article of clothing Sally had on was her bra. Sally's pussy had been shaved and appeared as smooth as glass.

"My God, look at you," Sally said. Her eyes were locked on Danny's cock. He stood there like a Greek god ready to take her. His cock was cut, and it was long and hard, with its root hidden in a patch of red-brown hair. The head appeared almost purple and curved up slightly. She held her breath. When he took a step towards her, his cock bounced.

"Touch yourself for me?"

Danny never did such a thing as that in front of Alice. Sex with her was in the dark and always under a sheet. Yet tonight everything seemed so different, so alive, and like a man dying of thirst, he drank in her words. Sally watched as Danny's right hand wrapped around his cock.

"Stroke it for me. That's right. Play with yourself. I want to watch you play with yourself."

Horrified by his own actions, Danny followed her instructions. He slowly ran his hand up and down the length of his shaft.

"Oh, God. Yes," Sally said. "Now play with your balls. I need to see you play with your balls."

Danny once more followed Sally's orders, and with his left hand began to fondle his own balls.

"Jesus God! I'm going to come!" Danny said.

"Now fuck me, Danny, fuck my mouth, fuck my pussy. Fuck me everywhere. I want you to take me so deep, so far inside me, that I don't know who I am anymore."

Danny grabbed her ankles and pulled her toward the edge of the bed and lined himself up, then in one continuous thrust he pushed his cock between her legs and she let out a howl. The bed began to shake as Sally ran her fingers though Danny's short red hair. There was no foreplay. Neither of them needed it that night. It was a night for raw out of control sex.

"Yes! Oh! God! Yes! Givemeallofit!" Sally fisted the sheets as her body writhed. "Jesuschristdon'tstop!"

Danny's tempo increased, and the entire bed frame shook in rhythm with his thrusts. Sally fisted the sheets once more as she called out his name.

Danny's body trembled and then jerked a few times. His thrusts waned as he pumped his seed deep inside her pussy.

Sally's body turned red and her toes pointed. She lay on the bed as her eyes glazed over. Her breathing slowed and a smile blossomed on her face. "God, it's been such a long time since I've come." She slowly moved her fingers over her clit, stroking herself.

Danny crawled beside her and lay on his back. "I know a man is never suppose to ask a woman if she had an orgasm—"

"But you're going to." Sally's breathing began to slow. She reached out and took his hand into hers. "I'm not like the women in Cosmopolitan that yell and scream. I don't react like a streetwalker that fakes it so you think you're getting your money's worth. When I have an orgasm, it comes over me like a warm fuzzy blanket. I feel so hot I wonder why the room doesn't ignite. It's like all my favorites things surround me all at the same time. That's my orgasm."

"And yes. I did. Oh, did I EVER."

"I've only been with a few women in my life, most of it has been with Alice. She's a moaner."

"Do you know what turns me on?" Sally asked.

"I don't have a clue."

Sally bit her lips. "I absolutely love seeing a man naked as he shows me his cock and balls. God, does that turn me on."

"You know what I'd like to see?" Danny asked.

"What?"

"Take that damn bra off, so I can see your tits."

Sally giggled then reached behind her back to open the bra clasp. She handed him her bra. "Spoils to the victor." She giggled once more and then turned toward Danny.

Sally certainly was heavy on top. "Jesus," Danny said as his tongue touched a puffy nipple.

She had much more than Alice could ever imagine. He'd always wanted to tit fuck a woman, but Alice didn't have enough to even try, even if she'd been willing to entertain the idea. For some reason, Danny thought how much fun it would be to rub his cock across those puffy nipples of Sally's.

"That was quite a fuck. I don't know why Alice wouldn't do it with you?"

"How do you know that?"

"Word gets around."

Sally smiled at Danny. "Did you like showing me your cock? I really would like to know if it turns you on as much as it does me."

"I can't say I've ever done that before, I mean especially in front of another woman."

"That didn't answer my question..."

"I was cool with it. Why did you ask?"

"Would you go all the way?"

"All the way? I don't know what you're implying?"

"Oh come on, Danny. You know what I'm talking about."

"You want me to jerk off in front of you? Is that what you're asking?"

"Precisely."

"If you want to see me come, why not do it yourself? You were within seconds of making a mess of me inside my pants several times tonight."

"That was different. I like to watch." Sally sat up, leaning back on her elbows. "None of us will admit it, but we all like to watch. As a matter of fact I have a watcher."

"A what?"

"I was getting ready to go out one night, and had the living room drapes open. I wasn't even thinking as I came out from the shower. I put my under things on and then my dress, and then I went out. Two days later I got an arrangement of flowers delivered. There was a note that thanked me for the show the previous two nights."

"Jesus, do you know how unsafe that is? Someone could be stalking you? How did they know your name?"

"Whomever it was apparently didn't know me. The letter was addressed to my apartment number. It's not that hard to figure out, count the floors and the rooms and you have my place."

"It's still dangerous."

"Naw, nothing to be worried about." Sally reached over to an end table and opened the top drawer. The move displayed the most perfect ass Danny had ever seen, and it took all he could do not to grab it. She reached in and pulled out a small revolver. "I got this for protection. It's only a .22, but it's better than nothing." She put the gun back. "Now where were we? Oh yeah, about you showing me your cock."

Sally pushed Danny down onto his back and straddled him. She reached around behind her back and took his half-hard cock into her fingers. "I love a man with a hard dick that's not ashamed to show his manhood. Come on, Danny, lighten up a bit."

"Ummm... okay, what do you want me to do?"

"Stand up. Put your underwear back on and wait for me." She moved to one side to let Danny up.

Danny slipped his legs out from the bed. He went down the hallway, picked up his briefs, and slipped them back on. He adjusted his cock and balls inside, and no sooner had he done that than his dick stiffened and tented the front of his briefs. He went back to the bedroom and waited for Sally. He was rather proud of himself. After all, minutes ago were the first time in almost a year that he'd had sex, and after coming, he was still able to get another erection.

He didn't have to wait long. Sally came out wearing a pair of lacy panties and white high heels. Danny's cock pressed against his briefs with even more pressure; his briefs tented out a good eight inches.

"Damn, Sally, wow. Just wow."

"You like what you see don't you?" Sally asked.

"You bettcha!" Danny said, "You don't know how many times I've asked Alice to do exactly what you're doing now. She always told me no."

"That's too bad, 'cause we all like to look," Sally said.

She led him out to the living room and left him standing in the middle. Sally pulled back the drapes and as she did, Danny covered himself.

"What the hell are you doing?" Danny asked.

"Giving my watcher a show if he or she is watching?"

"A woman?"

"Could be... Women like to watch other women. I don't know what sex that person is, only that they like to watch." Sally pointed to the sofa. "Sit and put your arms across the back of the sofa."

Sally lowered herself to her knees in front of Danny. She splayed his legs out, and her fingers began to slowly trace the stitching around the fly of his briefs. She wiggled a finger in and pulled his cock out. Danny sucked in a deep breath and his ass rose from the sofa. She wrapped her hands around his penis. "You like this?"

"Yes... yes I do."

"Great, like I said, I love a man that's not afraid to show off his hard cock."

Sally's other hand wiggled inside the fly and wrestled his sack out. "You know what to do now?" She took his right hand and placed it on his cock.

"Must I do this in front of you?"

"Yes, you do."

"All the way? You want me to jerk off?"

Sally took a few steps back and nodded. "You may begin at any time."

"I don't know if I have anything left," Danny said as he slowly wrapped his hand around his cock.

"Do it anyway," Sally said.

Slowly, Danny's hand began to stroke his manhood. He watched Sally as he did, and with every stroke he made, her body swayed. Right before his eyes, she lowered her panties a tiny bit and her fingers began to tease her clit. His hand quickened its pace.

Sally had one hand between her legs while the other one began to squeeze and knead her breasts. He wasn't quite sure but Danny thought he could hear her moan ever so softly.

"Show me your balls. Show them to me."

Danny fidgeted with the fly in his briefs, and slipped his bag out as far as he could. With both hands he began to fondle himself in front of Sally.

"Oh my God! What a man you are!"

The sight of Danny fondling himself was apparently too much for Sally as she dropped to her knees. She put both hands between her legs. Danny watched as her body once more turned red. Danny quickly rose from the sofa and caught her right before she fell over.

"You okay?" Danny asked.

"Give me a minute or so. Oh, that felt so damn good."

"Another orgasm?"

"One of several tonight."

Sally reached down and took one of her shoes off.

"Would you leave them on? I mean for a little bit longer?" Danny asked.

"If you like seeing me like this? It's okay to say so."

"I do. I like it a lot."

"Then tell me."

Although there was no one else in the apartment, Danny looked around anyway. In a way he felt embarrassed to even ask Sally to keep her shoes on for him. He sucked in a lungful of air and said, "You don't know how many times I've asked Alice to wear some white panties and white heels around the apartment."

"Did she? Did she wear them for you?"

"Nope. She told me it wasn't normal."

"The hell if it isn't," Sally said, "Now is there something you want to ask me?"

"Would you leave your shoes on? I'd love seeing you in your panties and high heels."

"See how simple that was?" Sally pulled on Danny's briefs. "Now take these off and sit on the sofa."

He did was she asked, and Sally slipped her shoe back on. By this time, his cock had lost a little of its tumescence, but it was by no means flaccid. A few quick ragged strokes reawakened it. Sally sat down on the sofa and stretched out across Danny with her legs across his lap, and slipped his hard dick between her thighs. She took her thumb and gently caressed the head.

Danny placed a finger on her panties and began to trace the outline of the lace.

"These are pretty," Danny said as his other hand moved over her bare legs.

"Do you like my body?" Sally asked.

"You've got a sexy body."

"Don't you like my boobs?"

"Your breasts are fine."

"You've hardly touched them at all tonight."

"Tonight's been overwhelming," Danny said.

Danny took her right breast in his hand. He lowered his lips and kissed her nipple. Sally's head went back as Danny continued to kiss and lick her breasts.

Danny played with Sally's breasts, touching them, pinching her hard nipples. Danny put his fingertip on her lips and asked, "My cock is telling me it would love to come on your tits."

"What are you waiting for?"

Danny slipped Sally onto the floor and straddled her. He moved his cock close to her lips, and Sally sucked him into her mouth. A couple of strokes later, Danny's saliva-coated cock toyed with her nipples, going from one to the other and back. He stroked himself slowly and Sally's eyes watched as the head of his cock bounced up and down on a nipple.

"Slow down. Don't go so fast. I want to see your come as it squirts out."

"OH!" Danny said as a quick jerk shot a small load of come onto her left breast and then her chin. "I don't have anymore. You drained me."

She swirled her fingers in the warm milky fluid that coated her breast. "Alice is such a fool."

Exhausted, Danny sunk to the floor and rolled onto this back, and together they stared at the ceiling.

He didn't say a word for the longest time. His mind was caught in deep thought. Is this the way sex should be with your wife? Why hasn't it been like this with Alice?

At first he wasn't so sure about masturbating in front of a woman. Stroking himself in front of Alice was certainly not in her playbook. Alice never touched him when they went out. Hell, she never touched his cock when they were in bed. The thought of Alice teasing Danny's cock at a restaurant was beyond reason. Yet tonight after he stood in front of Sally, fully exposed, he felt empowered.

And Danny couldn't wait to be asked again.

**********Chapter Five*********

Danny's days off were the worst time for him. They were filled with self-pity, although Sally certainly made the evenings and weekends brighter. Word quickly spread around the fire station that Sally and Danny were an item. So it was unusual to find Alice standing outside his apartment one Saturday morning.

"We need to talk," Alice said as she stormed in.

"What are you doing here?" Danny asked.

"You're fucking around."

"So? What exactly were you doing behind my back? Taking needlepoint lessons?"

"I don't want you to be with this Sally person."

"Last time I looked, I was legal age, and I don't need anyone's permission to see whomever I want to see. Fair's fair."

Alice pulled some of her long hair out from her back and began to stroke it. It was a habit of hers when she got stressed.

"Why don't you sit down?" Danny asked. "Now what's got you so fired up?"

"You're seeing another woman and we're still married. What did you tell me about taking a vow? You're having sex with her, too."

"Do you know how screwed up that sounds coming from you? Do you listen to your own words when they come out? You have a lover and we're still married. You broke your vow first. You're having sex, too. With him! So what's the difference?"

"Because it's not right!" Alice said.

"Hurts, doesn't it?"

"You're God damn right it does!"

"But it was okay to do it to me?"

Alice let out a long sigh. "I can't seem to get my head together. There are so many conflicts spinning around in my mind." She looked over at Danny. "I still love you. That's the damn thing. It would be so goddamn easy to let you go, if I didn't still have these feelings for you. Danny, I love you and at the same time I hate you."

Danny pulled out a chair and sat next to Alice. He took her hands in his. "Listen, you and I know that there was never a lack of love between us. That well was always filled to the brim."

"I heard Sally is quite good in bed. I never was. You constantly reminded me of that."

"How in the world did you come up with that? Alice, it's okay to enjoy sex with your husband."

"I have some friends that work at the comm center, too. She likes to brag about you and her, and I didn't mind sex with you."

Danny plowed his fingers though his hair. "Mind sex with me? Is that what you think? Sex with one's wife should be fun. You had sex with me because it's your wifely duties?"

"That's not what I meant."

"That's what it sounded like to me. We are so screwed up you know that?"