She Never Came Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny smiled a big wide grin. "I'll never forget those times."

"I'm going to put our dinner on low." Alice stood and went to the kitchen. He leaned out and watched her. Alice's dress stopped a good six inches above her knees, and her heels were high enough to give her a slight wobble with every step she took.

Danny heard the pots clang and rattle for a moment, then Alice returned to the living room and sat beside Danny once more.

"Dinner will keep for a while," Alice said, slipping his tie through her fingers. Suddenly Alice wrapped her arms around Danny's neck, and began to kiss him. He moved his hand behind her head.

Danny jumped when he felt Alice's fingers work on his belt. In a matter of seconds, she had his belt out of his pants and her fingers quickly lowered his zipper. Danny sat there in shock. He wasn't sure what was happening, as Alice got on her knees and pulled his pants off. Alice began to tug at his briefs when Danny's hand stopped hers.

"I don't want Sally tonight or any other night. I want my wife."

"Show me your dick."

Danny sucked in a quick breath as his wife's fingers moved along his shaft.

"Alice! You said you wanted to make out. This is—"

"What you've always wanted?"

"Stop! Stop it all!" Danny said. He reached out and grabbed her hands and shook her body. "Stop it!"

"Why? Isn't this what you want?"

"This isn't you!" Danny picked his briefs from the floor and slipped them back on.

"I don't know what to do?" Alice said as she buried her face into her hands. "I thought that's what you always wanted."

Danny held her hands together. "Listen. Listen to me, Alice. You're trying to be someone else. That's simply not going to work for us."

"Didn't you like what I was doing to you?"

"Sure I did, but Alice, I know you and you're not like this. Didn't you tell me more than once you wanted me to romance your clothing off?"

"Yes."

"Then let's give it a try. Relax and I'll tell you a little secret."

"What secret?"

"I've always wanted to undress you with the lights on. I always wondered why you'd undress yourself and crawl into bed before me."

"I was so worried I didn't measure up to your expectations!"

"Ah, Alice, that's... you've always lived up to my dreams..."

Danny walked around the living room and turned on all the end table lights. With each light he clicked on, Alice's face turned redder.

He moved his hand along the front of her dress and carefully brushed across her breasts, and that's when Danny noticed the row of tiny white buttons running down the front of the dress. One by one, he worked the buttons out of their holes. Alice lowered her head and watched as button after button surrendered its grip. Danny's fingers quickly pushed the fabric of her dress apart to expose a small white bra. Alice's dress hung on her body.

"Lets see that dress on the floor."

Alice stood and slipped her shoulders out of her dress. It caught briefly on her hips, then pooled around her shoes. She stepped out of it and stood, letting Danny gaze. Underneath her pantyhose were the smallest white panties Danny had ever seen on a woman, a tiny triangle of white nylon that just barely covered her shaved pussy. Thin white straps with tiny white lace attached went around her waist and continued down between her butt cheeks. Alice's sheer black hose was certainly fine with Danny. He liked the way the stitching changed at her thighs to the darker part of the panty.

"You are so beautiful. My, God, look at you."

Danny pulled his briefs off and tossed them on the floor. His cock snapped to attention and Alice watched in amazement.

"Look what you did to me," Danny said, "A wife is supposed to do that to her husband."

"Did I?" Alice reached down and almost touched his cock.

"Who else is here? You may touch me if you want to."

Alice sat beside Danny, and slowly combed her fingers though the short hairs at the root of his dick. Danny's arms settled across the back of the sofa and he closed his eyes as he enjoyed Alice's gentle touch. Alice's hand cautiously wrapped around his cock. She gave it a few short strokes before Danny reached down and stopped her.

"There's no rush. You may touch me down there and not make me come if you're gentle with me. It's okay if Alice wants to stroke me, but not Sally. Never Sally," Danny said.

Alice crawled onto the sofa and laid her head on Danny's lap. She slipped his cock between her lips. Danny raised his hips from the sofa and moaned her name softly. He reached down and opened her bra. Within minutes, Danny exploded in her mouth. Alice searched the floor until she found her discarded dress and used it to clean Danny's cock.

Danny was still trying to catch his breath when he asked, "What brought this on?"

"You always asked me to do it, didn't you?"

"You told me you weren't going to make it a habit."

"Maybe I changed my mind."

Danny's hands moved along her bare back. One hand toyed with the loose bra straps while his other hand wove in and out of Alice's short hair. Alice had her eyes closed as she nestled her head on his lap.

"You're quiet," Alice said.

"There's a lot to think about."

Alice rose. "Thinking about you and me?"

"All the time. Yeah, all the time."

"Do you want to screw me?"

Silence.

As Danny's fingers meandered down the curve of her spine he said, "No."

Alice sat up quickly. She folded her hands on her thighs. "I don't know how many 'I'm sorry' you need to hear to forgive me."

"I forgave you months ago."

"Then what's wrong now?"

"I'm sorry, too," Danny said.

"About what? Sally?"

"No, I should have thought it through. It was all about me and getting off. I never took the time to make sure I pleasured you as well."

He reached down and grabbed her ankles and placed her legs over his lap. "Lie back, please?"

"What are you going to do?" Alice asked.

Danny's hand began to run up and down her legs from the waistband of her hose to her ankles. He moved her body slightly and soon Alice felt his swollen dick slide between her thighs. Alice watched as Danny leaned back into the sofa and placed his arms across the back. Alice felt his cock twitch between her thighs, so she began to slowly move her legs so Danny could feel the soft nylon against his cock. Alice reached over and placed her fingertip on the head of Danny's dick. She gently massaged the head.

"Alice... oh damn... I've always wanted to do this with you."

His finger floated over her legs barely touching her. Alice bent her leg up at the knee and let her nylon covered thigh slip across his cock. Alice moved her legs as she tormented Danny's cock between her thighs. Each and every time Alice stroked his cock with her thigh, Danny rose from the couch. The head of his cock had turned red and drops of precum oozed out from the slit and meandered down his shaft.

"Finish me!" Danny begged.

Alice's legs moved slowly and held his cock captive. She felt his cock tremble and twitch between her thighs. She held his member tightly, keeping it prisoner and stroked it with her nylon-clad thighs.

All of this was simply too much for Danny to endure. Within minutes, his cock erupted and a volcano of come spewed out and landed on Alice's black pantyhose. Little-by-little Danny's cock began to shrink. Alice rubbed his creamy come into the dark fabric.

Danny lowered Alice's pantyhose to her knees. Gently he wiggled those incredible panties down as well. Alice brought up her hand and tried to cover herself, but Danny brushed it aside. "A wife allows her husband to see her most intimate place."

Alice closed her eyes as Danny's finger spread the soft lips of her pussy. His finger touched her clit and Alice jumped.

"Ohhh..."

Danny reached behind her neck and lifted her head. He gently kissed her lips as his fingers slipped in and out of her pussy and resumed his assault on her clit.

Alice grabbed his hand. "Faster! Oh, God, Danny, make me come!"

Alice let out a long slow moan, and then her body shook so violently one of her shoes flew off.

"Hold me. Please hold me!" Alice said.

Danny held his wife in his arms until her shudders subsided. "Dear God," Alice said.

"I'm not done with you yet."

As though a spark of electricity flashed across his brain, Danny jumped up and pulled Alice from the sofa. He wrapped his arms around her body and they held each other. He kissed her mouth. He kissed her breasts. He kissed away her tears.

**********Chapter Thirteen*******

Candice carefully opened the front door. It was almost two-thirty in the morning, and she expected to find her sister and Danny in bed together. She was about to turn on a table light when she saw Alice lying across Danny's lap. Her back was bare and the only clothing Candice could see was Alice's black hose.

Danny looked up at Candice. "She's sleeping."

Candice put her purse on an end table. "She's practically naked."

"We're all adults here." Danny's fingers moved along her shoulder and then down to her hand. He held it. "She's my wife."

Candice moved toward the couple. "What happened here last night?"

He snaked his fingertips though Alice's hair. "A lot."

Candice noticed her sister's dress, in a pile on the coffee table, and how her high heels were neatly lined up on the floor next to it. Her bra had been placed inside one of her shoes.

Danny stood with Alice in his arms. "I'll put her to bed."

She watched Danny carry Alice to her room. Candice was curious about what had happened that evening. She had all sorts of questions for him when he returned. She didn't need to wait too long and within minutes he returned to the living room. Candice watched as Danny placed Alice's hose on top of her discarded dress and then quietly added those minuscule white panties to the pile.

Candice looked at the Danny as he adjusted the pile of clothing on the coffee table.

"Before you say anything, we're still married."

Danny walked to the door and when he reached out for his coat, Candice stopped his arm.

"It's cold out. It's late. I make a bitchin' breakfast. Why don't you stay the night? I don't have a problem if you'd like to be in the same bed as your wife."

Danny walked back to the sofa and sat. "This would be fine."

Candice left the room and returned with a pillow and blanket. As she handed them to Danny she said, "You and Alice are the only family I have."

***********

The next morning Alice padded into the kitchen in bare feet and a white shirt. She rubbed sleep out from her eyes.

"It's about time you got up," Candice said. "Rough evening with Danny? You just missed him."

"What?"

"I asked him to stay last night and he slept on the sofa. For some reason, he didn't want to sleep in bed with you. You wanna tell me why's that? He left early this morning for work right after I made him something to eat.

Alice crinkled her toes against the cold floor as she wrapped her hands around a hot cup of coffee.

"You should have woken me. It was an amazing evening."

"From the lack of clothing you had on, I'm sure it was awesome."

Alice sipped her coffee and smiled.

"You have that same look on your face the night you lost your cherry to Steven Jenkins," Candice said.

Alice drew her fingertip around the cup's rim. "We didn't have sex last night if that's what you're thinking. He said it was too early and we still needed to work things out."

"Could have fooled me."

"After all that I put him through... Last night was so romantic. He touched me in the gentlest ways. I didn't know he could be so tender. Last night he kissed my pussy. I don't recall how many times he tried to do that in the past, and I always pushed him off. I came so many times last night, I thought I'd was going to explode. Maybe I was the one that never allowed his gentler side to come out."

Candice went to the stove to get some more coffee, and when she turned about, Alice had left the kitchen. She found her standing in the middle of the living room with last night's dress in her hand. Alice rubbed her fingers along the silky material. Even from where Candice stood, she could see a large spot of dried come on the dress.

Candice touched Alice's shoulder and she jumped. "Do you want to talk about it? Talk about last night with Danny? Are you okay?"

"I've never truly paid attention to him. Candice, why did I do it?"

"I don't know, sis."

"Danny is such a man. He's got such a body. Those shoulders of his are simply amazing. He's got a big thick dick—"

"Dammit, sis, I don't need to know that!"

"You wanted to talk, so I'm going to tell you. It's me that turns him on. I never gave it much thought before. I was always afraid I could never be the woman he needed. That's why I slept with Farhan." Alice looked over her shoulder at Candice. "I couldn't admit it to myself, that I could mean so much to him, even after he told me over and over. I simply didn't believe it. Last night we necked in the living room like teenagers. For the first time I've been with Danny, I kissed his dick. I gave him oral sex. He slipped a finger inside of me. All the lights were turned up. He kissed my breasts and I watched him come on my legs."

"That's way too much information," Candice said, waving her hands to cut off Alice's words.

It didn't work.

"I've always loved him, but last night, I knew it even more than ever. The feeling of having those strong arms of his wrapped around me—I've never felt so warm and safe as I did last night while he held me."

Alice smiled.

"You going to let me in on that?"

"He slipped my dress off and put those arms of his around me. Oh, Candice, it felt so wonderful. Between kisses he whispered, 'No matter what happens between us, I'll always fight your dragons and keep you safe.'"

Candice slipped the dress from Alice's hands. "I tell you what. Why don't you go and take a nice hot bath, and when you're done, we'll clean the kitchen." She looked at the clothing scattered across the coffee table. She grinned. "And pick your things up. It looks like someone had an orgy in here."

"Okay," Alice said as turned about.

The shirt Alice had on didn't quite cover her butt.

"Alice?"

"Yeah?"

"How much do you weigh?"

"My weight is fine."

"How much?"

"A little over a hundred."

"What did the doctors tell you?"

"I need to eat."

"I tell you what. I know that Danny's shift is over at seven tonight. How about you and I get dressed up and go out for dinner with him?"

"The three of us?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"You only want to make sure I'm eating don't you?"

*********Chapter Fourteen********

Candice and Alice stood outside the Hook and Ladder. Even though it was cold, Alice hesitated.

"Come on, Alice, I'm freezing what little tits I have off."

Alice pulled the front door open and a wave of warm air spilled out. They cautiously entered and looked about. Even as cold as it was, the place was hopping.

Alice searched the crowd for Danny. Sure enough, there he was sitting with several of his fellow firefighters.

"Hello, Danny," Alice said as her and Candice walked up to the booth. "Would you mind if Candice and I joined you for a bite to eat?"

Danny froze. He certainly wasn't expecting to see Alice so quickly, especially after last night, and he definitely didn't expect to see Candice standing next to her.

"Of course not. I'm surprised to see both of you here. By the way, this is Gina, and Cooper."

Gina winked at Alice and she smiled back. "I tell you what," Gina began, "I think I'll call my old man and see if he can show up when he gets off work." As she stepped past Alice, Gina stopped. "How's it going between you two?"

"Good. Things are much better."

Gina squeezed Alice's fingers and smiled. "Give it time. You need to rebuild your relationship."

Alice sat next to Danny, and everyone was surprised when Cooper slipped in next to Candice.

"Cooper, this is Candice, my sister in law."

He shook her hand and then said, "Damn, you're pretty."

Candice's face flushed.

"Ah shit. I mean... Well, by God, you are pretty."

Cooper was right. Candice did look especially attractive tonight. She was dressed like Alice, with black dress pants and black pumps. Candice wore a white turtleneck sweater. But Danny noticed something else, too. It appeared her breasts were much bigger than he remembered. He wondered what was up between the two sisters.

"So what brings you two into this establishment?" Danny asked.

"You," Alice said.

Orders were taken and when the food arrived Alice managed to eat an entire cheeseburger along with some fries. Everyone appeared to be having a good time when Cooper announced that he and Candice were going to sit by themselves and get to know each other. Danny couldn't help watching Candice as she walked away from their table.

"In all the years I've known your sister, tonight is the first time I've seen her wearing something other than jeans and sneakers."

Alice looked away and then back at Danny. "I thought you'd say something about what I have on tonight."

Danny gave her a good long look. Although Alice wasn't into wearing much makeup, yet tonight between her eye shadow and mascara, and lipstick, Alice simply glowed.

"Cooper was right, damn you're pretty."

Alice's white scoop neck sweater clung to her body, and her demi-bra gave her breasts a bit of cleavage that enticed Danny enough to want to cup each one in his hands. The black dress slacks made her look taller than she was, and her black pumps certainly helped with the illusion.

"You're stunning."

"It was Candice's idea to get dressed up and come here."

"I think my buddy Cooper is smitten with your sister."

Alice glanced over her shoulder and noticed Candice and Cooper in an out of the way booth. Candice seemed to be quite engaged with Cooper.

"So it would appear," Alice said, "Are you smitten with Candice's sister?"

"As a matter of fact." Danny leaned over to place a kiss on her lips. "I might well be smitten with her."

Alice looked around the bar and after making sure no one was within earshot whispered, "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"I sure did. It was an amazing evening."

"For both of us. Last night opened my eyes," Alice said. Her face turned red when she asked, "What part did you enjoy most?"

Danny drummed his fingertips on the table. "I sure liked seeing your dress around your ankles leaving you in nothing but your bra, panties and pantyhose."

"You never said that to me before."

"It wouldn't had made any difference if I had mentioned it, would it?"

Alice lowered her head. "No."

"Last night was the first time you've ever done that with me with the lights on and not hiding under the bed sheets." Danny did a quick look around the bar. "I'm not complaining, but why did you and Candice come all the way down here for something to eat?"

Alice shrugged. "It was her idea to come here. She said I needed to tie up some loose ends. So I agreed with conditions attached."

"And those conditions were?"

"Candice isn't wearing panties, and neither am I."

"What the hell? You mean to tell me you simply asked Candice to go commando and she didn't put up a stink?"

"I double dog dared her."

"To go without panties tonight?"

"Yeah."

"There's more to it than that isn't there?"

Alice blushed." It was Candice's idea to get dressed up. I promised her I'd eat something."

"That doesn't explain Candice's naked beaver under her pants."

"Candice told me she'd go without panties, wear hose under her slacks along with the heels, and a padded bra. In exchange, I would eat something and then I would tell you everything about Doctor Anthony Farhan and me."