She Started It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tad's eyes widened and he sucked in his breath. He could only shake his head as anticipation mounted.

Maureen slithered down, rose to a squat, and then, taking her son's cock firmly in her hand and standing it straight up, she bent over but stopped short when the tip was an inch from her lips. This was to heighten his expectancy.

Little did she know, Tad's head felt like it was going to explode just from her warm breathing on the head of his dick.

Finally, Maureen took a couple of licks of the soft skin on the underside of his shaft. He exhaled heavily. When her lips encircled him just below the crown and slid down an inch, he couldn't help but let out a high-pitched whimper.

Once again, the fact that this was his mother whom he'd fantasized about giving him his first blow job, undoubtedly made this extra special, but that aside, just having his dick in a female's mouth was light years ahead of what he had imagined it would be like.

Maureen stretched out on her abdomen never losing hold of her son's penis and went into full bobbing mode. She believed that from the expressions on his face and the variety of sounds escaping his lips that this was incredibly exciting for him. But it was no less a thrill for her. Holding and sucking such a big cock that completely filled her mouth was intoxicating.

Though she didn't think as big, her husband was still a respectable size, and he generally satisfied her. So, she'd had no real plan in coming up to Tad's room other than, at the very least, to verify her daughter's claim of his size, which she now knew was not an exaggeration. She'd never really given much thought to incest and had certainly never planned to experience it. However, in anticipation of her son's endowment, she knew she might have to touch it to truly believe its size. That done, jerking him seemed to follow, and there were no regrets. However, each step aroused her more and she had to know it with her mouth. And as wonderful as that felt, there was no way she could leave this room without having that monster inside her.

She knelt to kiss him again, then asked, "Have you ever eaten a woman?"

"No," Tad answered, expectancy again blooming.

"Interested in doing it?"

"Hell, yeah," he eagerly answered. Of course, Tad had seen countless videos of guys performing cunnilingus on women. It took a few for him to warm up to the idea, and the more he saw, the more he knew he had to one day eat pussy. Once again, the fact that it would be his gorgeous mother's . . .

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs and he followed by moving into position. However, before he applied lips to lips, he took a moment to study the center of all creation. Of course, he'd seen up close pictures on the internet, and those were enticing. But to have a real one filling his vision seemed to make his cock grow again and he had this vision flash through his mind of becoming so aroused that his penis expanded to a size equal to his legs before it finally exploded. He shook his head to clear it.

Maureen took that as a sign of indecision. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Not on your life." And with that, he swooped down, tongue extended and just licked it from perineum to clitoris several times. Trying to recall what he'd seen guys do in videos, Tad pressed his lips around her vulva and actually sucked.

"Mmmm, yes," Maureen cooed. But when he drove his tongue into her hole, it was all she could do not to moan her pleasure very loudly. Tad then sucked on her button making her wild with excitement. "Oh, that's good! I thought you said you've never done this?"

"That's right. But I watch and learn and I think I know what to do." He kissed it like he was kissing her mouth. He then flicked the tip of his tongue against her clit and jammed his middle finger up her hole.

"Ooooohhhhh. You learned all of that from watching videos?"

"Mmmhmm," he answered without removing his mouth, now fucking her with his finger.

She could feel how wet she was from the combination of his saliva and her own secretions. It was stimulating, and she knew what she wanted to do with it. She pulled him up, kissing and licking the goo from his face. And then they settled into a nice loving kiss. Finally, Maureen could take no more. "Son, if you don't stick that big cock in my pussy, my head is going to explode."

"I know the feeling."

Tad then sat up on his haunches, pulled her already spread legs to him, and though he would have loved to be rough, he slowly, gently, slid his overly swollen cock into his mother's waiting, wet pussy.

Maureen could only emit a long whimper as she felt her son's cock fill her like none ever had.

Tad pumped slowly wanting to elicit as much feeling out of this as he could. Nothing had ever embraced his cock like this before. Her pussy was softer than he could imagine anything being. His head actually seemed to float on his shoulders and he had a sudden feeling that the lightheadedness would cause him to pass out.

Continuing his moderate pace, Maureen licked her fingers and rubbed her clit. She was surprised that her son was not pumping her at a maddening pace, but also grateful to be able to enjoy the leisurely fuck. Of course, it all revolved around him filling her completely.

Tad did finally straighten out into the classic missionary position, and again, his mother welcomed it. In her mind, this was how one made love. The others were how people fucked.

Maureen knew this entire experience would not allow her to last long, and sure enough, she started to feel the pangs of her orgasm. "Could you step it up a little, honey? I'm ready to come."

He did, and the thought that he was going to bring is mother to orgasm was heady. "Not going to be far behind. Surprised I lasted this long."

"Glad you did. Give it to me, but don't come inside me."

With her hands on his thighs, Maureen conveyed the pace she wanted him to maintain. Seconds later, she was stifling cries as she climaxed. She pulled him to her to mash their lips together, but that was his final straw, so he quickly pulled back, pulled out and sprayed her abdomen with copious amounts of white, pearly liquid."

"Damn, son, not only are you big, but you shoot a lot."

"I'm pretty sure I was stimulated beyond all that is reasonable. I've never shot that much just jerking off." He paused for a moment to roll onto his side facing her, then added, "For what it's worth, you took my virginity."

"Yes, I am aware of that. How do you feel about it?"

Tad grinned. "There's no one I would rather have given it to."

Maureen kissed him again. "You're such a sweetheart." Now, it was her turn to pause before continuing. "I know we're both feeling pretty terrific right now, and I don't want to put a damper on it, but as you pointed out earlier, what we just did is not generally acceptable in today's society."

"You mean incest?"

"Yeah. How do you feel about that?"

"I knew what I was doing and did it anyway."

"Okay, well, let's approach this another way. You experienced a number of firsts today, all of which someone who desperately wanted to experience those things might have sold his soul to the devil to experience."

"I wouldn't have said desperate. I think just eager is more accurate. And, mom, I don't have any hang-ups about it. And remember, you came to me."

"Okay, we'll let it go for now. But please, if at any time this becomes an issue for you, please tell me."

"I will. Now, I have a question for you, again keeping in mind you came to me. Does dad not satisfy you anymore?"

With a grimace, Maureen said, "Now, that's complicated. To answer your question, your dad does usually satisfy me."

"Usually?"

"You'll learn that sex is not always perfect. As to your other point, I didn't come to you with the intention of doing all that we did. I came because last night you left your door ajar and your sister walked by and saw you jerking off."

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry."

"Well, that's not the issue, it was bound to happen. And it's not about what she saw you do, but rather what she saw that you have."

"A big—"

"Uh, yeah."

"So, you came up to make sure I had closed my door?"

"Uh, well, that, too."

"What else?" But when she didn't answer right away, it dawned on him. "You wanted to see if what she said she saw was—"

"Yes, I admit, I wanted to see if what she said she saw is what she saw."

"And the rest?"

"The rest? Well, one thing led to another, and well, here we are."

"And I'm glad here is where we are. You asked me how I felt about the incest part of it; I have to ask you, how do you feel about cheating on dad?"

"Yeah, there is that, isn't there? Well, I do feel bad about it. I've never cheated on him before. But this time, well, I did give in to my emotions. At the same time, if you haven't picked up on it, I am a very sexual woman."

"I might have noticed," Tad remarked, tongue-in-cheek.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is I love your dad, I have no desire to leave him, but I have had urges for something different, and well, in a desperate moment I gave into that urge perhaps foolishly convincing myself that it was—I don't know—not really cheating to do it with you."

"You don't have to justify it with me. I understand. I was just curious. And for what it's worth, I'm still glad it was me you chose to do it with. And I will tell you, I hope it happens again."

"I'm sure you do," Maureen said getting out of bed. She used his discarded t-shirt to clean her belly. "But I make no promises." Putting her pajamas back on, she added, "I think we've tempted fate enough for one night. I need to get back downstairs." She kissed him one last time and was gone.

* * *

Hearing that her mom was about to vacate her brother's room, Angie quickly returned to her own bedroom.

* * *

Once again, the only light in the hallway was what faintly seeped from underneath Tad's bedroom door. Still, she tip-toed, but wondered why since she had purpose. He might even be expecting a visitor after last night. Whether he was or wasn't, tonight would still be a surprise.

At his door, she could hear the faint groans of him whacking off. She wondered if this was a nightly ritual, and then, at this particular time, or simply when the mood moved him. Even though her plan was to enter, she still wanted to peek first. There was just something arousing about watching a guy beating his meat, particularly this guy, and definitely this piece of meat.

"Oh, mom," she thought she heard him moan as he stroked himself. And then he saw the door ajar and whispered, "Come in. I was hoping you'd show up."

She did as he bade her and stepped quickly to his bed.

"Angie!" Tad scrambled to cover up. "What are you doing here?"

She'd debated with herself whether to mention that she'd heard most of what went on last night. If only she could have seen; surely it must have looked as hot as it had sounded! But she decided she'd only use it as her trump card. She wore her short pajama pants with no underwear and a thin matching tank top and knew her nipples were poking through the material. She could see his eyes were drawn to that. "I need your help."

"What kind of help?" There was agitation in his voice, and she suspected he might still be hoping for their mother to appear.

"I have a problem," Angie told him raising her knee and resting it on the edge of his bed. "I have an itch," she said as she pulled aside a pant leg to expose her hairless pussy. She'd been planning tonight most of the day so she made sure she was shaved smooth.

Rolling his eyes, Tad said, "Angie, you shouldn't be here. If mom catches you, there'll be hell to pay."

"Oh, come on, big brother. I watched you the other night and was mesmerized by your beautiful cock." She saw it move under the covers. "I want to see it up close."

"Angie, seriously. You're my sister. We can't do this."

She could have played her trump card now, but decided to wait a bit longer; particularly since there seemed to be no conviction in what he'd said. Her next move was to remove her top. She knew her breasts were not as big as her mother's, but they were proportionate to her frame and nice and round like mom's, and most importantly, they drew Tad's widening eyes.

Her heart beating wildly, Angie used the distraction to slide her hand under the covers to grab his dick. She was thrilled to find it still rock solid. Tad squirmed to free himself, but she maintained a firm grip.

"Angie, stop!"

"Why? You know you like this," she argued, moving her hand up and down his shaft. She felt it expand and contract, taking her breath away. "Tell me you don't like this."

"But you're my sister."

"And who better to teach me than you?" That made his cock jump again. She could see he was facing a dilemma. She believed he wanted her, but something was stopping him.

"But you know it's not right."

Angie was out of moves. It was time. "It wasn't right with mom last night, but you did anyway."

"You spied on us?" Tad asked incredulously.

"You left your door open night before last, I got up to go to the bathroom, passed by and looked in. I saw you jerking off and it was the most exciting thing I ever saw. I went back to my room and frigged myself to an amazing orgasm. I was hoping to see a replay last night, but mom beat me to it. But I have to say, just listening to the two of you was thrilling." She shrugged helplessly. "I just want to be with you, too."

She was so like their mother in so many ways, but in this instance, it was her perseverance, which like their mom, once she was determined to do something, there was no stopping her. So, with a heavy sigh, Tad lifted the covers from the side of the bed to allow her in. She let go of his cock momentarily to slide into bed, but once under the covers, she snuggled next to him and grabbed it again.

"Why are you so fascinated with my dick?" Tad wanted to know.

"It's the only real one I've ever seen, and it's so big! Can I see it?"

Almost disbelieving his luck—or was it misfortune?—two nights in a row, Tad threw back the covers. Angie slithered down to look at it up close and personal. Still holding it, she treated it almost reverently, rotating it around, levering up and down and side to side, and studying it from all angles. Using her thumb and forefinger on the head, she spread open the meatus and was amazed that the hole was as wide as it was. She giggled as droplets of pre-cum bubbled up. Knowing that guys like to have their penises sucked, and of course, having seen it in videos, curiosity had her swirling her tongue around the crown. She didn't expect it to be as soft as it was, and that prompted her to take more of it into her mouth.

"Nnnnngggggg!"

Angie took that throaty sound that Tad emitted as pleasurable, so she eased more of it into her mouth. Sliding her head back, with just the crown in her mouth, she ran her tongue around the ridge enjoying the groove and soft underside of his circumcised rod. Her pussy tingled at the thought of what she was doing. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw his balls move and remembered hearing or reading that women often neglected the scrotum in oral sex. Gently, she took his sack in her hand and tenderly rotated his testicles around. She'd never heard some of the sounds that were coming from him, but still believed them to be joyful, so she moved down to take one of his balls into her mouth.

"Oh, golllllly!" Tad groaned.

She swirled her tongue around his testicle and then did the same to the other. She had no clue if all of this oral stuff she was doing was good, except for the sounds he was making, so she sat up and looked at the twisted expression on his face and assumed it to be one of pleasure. To be sure, she asked, "Are you okay?"

"I thought you said you've never done anything before."

"I haven't," Angie confirmed.

"Well, you sure seem to know what you're doing. That was fantastic!"

With a wide grin, she thanked him. And with that, she was so stoked, she commanded, "My turn." She rolled onto her back sliding her shorts down and kicking them off all in one motion. She spread her legs in anticipation, but when Tad positioned himself to go down on her, she asked, "What are you doing?"

"You said it was your turn. I'm going to eat—"

"No, no. Some other time. Right now, I want to be fucked."

Now, Tad looked nervous. "Have you ever done it before?"

"I told you I haven't."

"I don't want to be the one to pop your—"

Angie rolled her eyes and chuckled. "I did that a long time ago with mom's vibrator."

That gave him some relief. "I don't have any protection—"

"I'm on the pill."

"Oh, okay."

"Now, stick that big fucker inside me."

He did, but was smart enough to go slow. Even though her hymen had been broken, she would still be tight and it might still hurt. But fortunately, she was extremely wet.

"Oh, yes, big brother, give it to me!"

"I'm going to be stretching you. Tell me if it hurts."

"It's great! It's perfect. Keep it coming!"

Surprisingly, Tad got it all in. He backed out slowly, and then went back in at an equal pace. It didn't take long for him to be able to pump moderately. "Everything okay?"

"It's marvelous!" Angie purred. "Just as I knew it would be."

* * *

Out in the hallway, Maureen stood with a mixture of emotions. Last night had been so spectacular for her, she knew she had to have her son again, and that was even after her husband wanted to fuck before going to bed. It had been good with him, but actually served as a primer for her to want to visit her son again after her husband was sound asleep and snoring. She made sure to clean his semen out of her for fear it might be a turn-off for Tad should he go down on her. However, now outside her son's room, she felt some jealously that he was fucking her daughter, yet at the same time, after Angie's reveal yesterday, in the back of Maureen's mind, she knew this would probably happen. The question was, should she simply walk away and let them at it, or go in and stop them or . . .

Though preoccupied with those thoughts, Maureen's hand automatically turned the doorknob to watch for a bit. In a twisted sort of way, it was erotic to watch her children fucking, but she was also struck by how poorly they were doing it. Before she knew it, she was standing beside the bed.

"Oh, shit!" Tad said, glimpsing his mother out of the corner of his eye. He rapidly pulled out of his sister and rolled onto his back, fumbling for the covers, but couldn't quite reach them and instead covered his crotch with his hands.

Maureen thought that was funny after their escapade last night and smirked.

Angie was a dear in the headlights, covering her pussy with one hand and her tits with the other.

"Well, I guess this was predictable," Maureen commented.

"I'm sorry, mom," Tad pleaded. "She started it. I tried to resist."

"Yeah, I've seen how well you do that."

"I'm sorry, too," Angie offered. "I just couldn't resist."

"Slide over," Maureen ordered.

Tad and Angie complied, sitting up.

Maureen sat next to Angie with Tad on the other side. "So, you know about last night?" she asked Angie.

"Yes."

Maureen shook her head. "I guess it's not your fault I raised two horny kids."

They both snickered.

"Well, that might be funny," Maureen pointed out. "But I have to be honest, you guys seriously lack skills in having sex."

123456...8