She Told Him No Fucking... Ch. 02

Story Info
...and then they explored dom/sub.
6.8k words
4.48
24.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my first venture into exploring a dom/sub relationship. It is not autobiographical, just pure imagination. I would welcome helpful comments from those more experienced with this lifestyle and genre.

*****

He blinked awake to the noise of the city stirring. He was cuddled into Elena's back, his cock hard in her asscrack. He licked her neck languidly, hands moving to fondle her breasts. His cock grew harder as he felt her nipples engorge and for a moment he was tempted to thrust into her sweet arse again. Christ, she had been the most sensational ass-fuck. OK, he smiled, remembering her rules -- buggery. Whatever. He relished the memory of his cock sliding into her welcoming anus, hardened further at the thought. Twisted his head to see her travel clock: six-thirty.

He moved to turn her gently on her back and kissed her full mouth softly: 'Good morning, my sweet.' His hand slipped down to fondle between her parted legs and her eyes flickered open. She returned his kiss: 'What a lovely way to wake up, Willie. Good morning to you.' His fingers slipped into her moist cunt and he sucked her nipples in turn.

'I can hardly believe I'm here with you Elena,' he whispered. She smiled: 'Well I can confirm that you are.' Her fingers closed round his cock, then she bent to lick it: 'Taste test confirms it. You're not somebody else,' she giggled.

'So glad it's not an illusion. Now I need a taste of you before I get you something nice.' He turned down and she widened her legs to allow him full access to herself. Fuck, she smelled and tasted even better now, with the sweat of the night's sleep on her. He licked and savoured her till she began moving her hips to his ministrations, then he slowly withdrew and re-surfaced. 'If you start doing that I will have to fuck your cunt, sweetie, rules or no. So what would you prefer, tea or coffee?'

'Bugger the rules Willie. Fuck me hard.'

He looked into her eyes and saw only pure lust there. 'How do you want me?'

'Deep in my cunt, you silly man,' and she threw back the bedclothes, drew up her knees, and parted her legs wide as she fingered her clit.

With a deep groan he mounted her, cock sliding in and probing her deep. 'Oh my sweet Elena, he panted,' thrusting hard. 'Afraid I want you so much this is going to be a quickie but' -- he thrust two pillows under her -- 'need to get you right so I can get in deep.' He kissed her mouth as they fucked urgently. She was moaning now as he nibbled hard on her nipples, their thrusts rising to each other as he felt his cocktip hitting her cervix. He adjusted his position a little, and when she jerked hard he knew he'd got it right.

'Ohh, my wee fuckslut, your cunt is so beautiful...ahhh,' as he felt her muscles gather round him, sucking him in. Sweat was pouring from them as they twined and kissed and he felt her urgency now, the power rising within her. He timed his thrusts to her movements and they rose together, grimacing in joy as their bodies sought mutual release.

'Just fuck me hard now Willie, no gentleness please,' she gasped: 'Just need to cum so bad...' and he increased the speed of his thrusts till he knew he was on the edge. And knew from her deep shuddering that she was too. 'You're my feral fuckbaby, I need to cum deep in your dirty cunt...'

'Yesss,' she grunted, 'oh fucking yesssss' and as she shook and writhed uncontrollably under him his body arced and his thick spunk pumped deep into her. She screamed then as his cum surged in her and they clung hard to each other as their bodies sang high and tight in their mutual ecstasy. Slowly they shuddered now, fused together in satiation as her hips sank onto the mattress and they panted in each other's arms.

'Elena my sweet, no rules were broken. That wasn't a fuck, that was something else entirely,' he smiled at her, licking her face. He was till hard in her and she was twitching deliciously, her muscles spasming round his cock. He thrust softly now and she moaned, 'No more sweetie, it's just too intense.' His arms went round her back and he squeezed her to him, kissing her with affection. 'Oh Elena, you are the most amazing woman...'

*****

After they had showered together, he told her his problem. He had no clean clothes, would have to go home to get them. He hadn't anticipated staying all night with her. She giggled at his discomfiture: 'Silly man,' she whispered: 'If you can cope with wearing the same clothes for the day, I can. And I think I just might get to like the smell of your sweat.'

'OK,' he said, reluctance dwindling. 'I really don't want to spend a minute of our day away from you. Don't even want you to go to the toilet on your own my sweet. I want to watch you pee.'

'I'm not at all sure about that,' she whispered. 'Now, let's get dressed and get some breakfast, silly, then we can start our day.'

They dressed each other in turn, and he couldn't help but lick into her cunt again briefly before he drew her panties up for her and fondled her sweet arse as he kissed her.

As they sat at breakfast, he checked with her: 'You still want to go to Deep Sea World?'

'Oooh yes,' she said, with an entrancing, almost girlish enthusiasm.

'OK, let's go, as soon as you're ready? But first, we have one wee surprise shopping stop, here in town. Then we go get the car.'

'Oooh, I like surprises,' she giggled. 'Hope it's something nice for me?'

He blushed slightly. He had no idea if she would like what he had in mind, but he was going to go for it. She stood from the table and grinned at him: 'So come on, old man! I can't wait to see my surprise.'

They fetched their jackets and hailed a cab. He had sort-of planned this surprise before he had met her, in optimistic anticipation that just maybe she would want him. So he had come prepared for the best. When the taxi dropped them by Sauchiehall Street, he handed her out of the cab, then turned her to face him and kissed her. 'This is a very special surprise Elena,' he smiled. 'So special and secret that I have to ask you to trust me, and wear this.' He slipped an old black British Airways eye-mask over her head and adjusted it so her eyes were properly covered. 'Will you trust me Elena?'

He could see she was uncertain. A muscle started to twitch nervously on her face and he kissed it tenderly. 'You know I could never cause you any harm Elena, don't you?'

She nodded hesitantly. 'Good. So trust me, my sweet.' And he took her hand gently and led her through the morning crowds into a nearby shop. It was scented and hushed and her nervousness faded a little. 'Now I need to talk to the salesgirl. But since it's a secret, I need to whisper to her. I'm right here, just trust me lassie.'

She nodded mutely and gripped his hand firmly so he couldn't leave her. She sensed a female presence, a quite erotic scent, and heard Willie whispering to the woman. A slight female giggle, then the sound of feet moving away. His mouth feathered hers: 'You will be able to see in a minute, my sweet, but she just needs to try you for size first. Here she comes.'

A sultry voice which Elena recognised as Scots-Asian spoke as the erotic scent enveloped her: 'Now madame, master says we need to try this for size before you're allowed to see. Would you stand still for me a minute please? Just whilst we try it on you?

Elena nodded, and scented fine leather as the woman lifted her hair and wrapped something soft round her neck. Her face must have showed panic as Willie spoke soothingly: 'Baby, there is nothing to worry about. You have no idea how deeply I care for you.' Elena reached up and felt the woman's hands softly securing the buckles on a studded collar. She shivered, fear and excitement in equal measure. Willie and the saleswoman exchanged whispers, and the woman giggled softly, sexily.

Willie's hands steered Elena round a bit and when he raised the blind from her eyes she was gazing into a mirror. She was wearing a soft black studded leather collar. The surrounding shop was full of provocative lingerie and sextoys. Willie was looking into her eyes over one shoulder, an attractive young Asian woman over the other.

A smile slowly spread over Elena'a face as she looked at herself, then at Willie's eyes, in the mirror. He was desperately hoping that his judgement had been right, and she saw the uncertainty waver over his face. She turned and kissed him deeply, excited and very turned on. 'Thank you baby,' she whispered in his ear. He returned her kiss, ignoring the smiling saleswoman who was looking on with interest.

'This is a very special collar,' he whispered. 'There are rules attached to it. Would you like to know what they are, my sweet slut?'

She nodded, her excitement growing.

He whispered again: 'Want me to tell you in front of Neelam, or should I wait till we're private?'

'Private Willie, please?'

'Of course sweetheart.' He paid and they turned from a smiling Neelam. 'Want to have a look round whilst we're here Elena,' he asked softly.

She grunted inarticulately. 'OK, I'll just follow you wherever fancy takes you. It's Ann Summers of course. But I just need a wee word with Neelam first.'

She looked round in a desultory manner, but he sensed her heart wasn't in it and gently nudged her towards the door. As they emerged onto Sauchiehall Street he steered her toward the subway, smiling. She noticed he was now carrying an Ann Summers bag.

She stopped in the street and looked at him, fear and excitement in her face. 'So, what are the rules?' she asked nervously.

He kissed her softly: 'Nothing for you to worry about Elena. If YOU choose to wear the collar, and you didn't choose to wear it now so I'm taking it off you,' -- he unbuckled it and slipped it into her bag -- 'If you choose to wear it Elena, you will be my obedient slut and you will do or submit to whatever I want you to. There might be some pain but I promise I will never harm you, but I will have my way with you. MY way. But only you can choose to wear it.'

'Two more details. First, if you do choose to wear it, you will remove your panties. I will require your cunt and ass to be available to me at all times. Simple enough? Do you understand?'

She nodded.

'And second, you will need to choose a safe word. Collar or not, as soon as you utter that safe word, I will stop whatever I am doing with you.'

'But if you never choose to wear it Elena, I will remain your friend... and whatever else you want me to be at any time. And I will only pursue what you tell me YOU want. OK?'

She was shivering slightly as the implications of what he had said sank in. 'Let me think about it Willie? This is all a wee bit of a shock to my system. Now let's go get your car.'

*****

Just over an hour from Glasgow, the car drew into the carpark at Deep Sea World, literally in the shadow of the immense century-old Forth Bridge. It was eleven, and they headed for coffee before exploring the aquarium. Neither had mentioned the collar as they had chatted through the journey. Once they had coffee and freshly-baked scones before them, Kat hesitantly drew it from her bag and almost unconsciously fondled it as it lay between them on the table. She was still a wee bit scared, but she was a lot more excited. Her nipples were hard and she caught the faintest whiff of her own arousal.

'Willie, this collar?' He looked her in the eyes and saw they were hazed with lust. 'Thank you for buying me it, it's so beautiful. I...I accept the rules. I've never done anything like this in my life but...but I know I can trust you. I hope...hope you enjoy your slave, when she...chooses to adopt that role. Oh, and my safe word is 'Sade.'

His cock jerked erect. He moved round the table and knelt beside her, drew her into a deep gentle kiss. 'I'm so glad you can trust me with this Elena. I will not abuse your trust, and I believe this sweet symbol will bring us both enormous pleasure. His hand slid up her short skirt and he felt the wetness flooding her groin. 'Christ Elena, I want to pleasure you so much right now.' He sighed and withdrew his fingers, licking them. 'But I think we have other wet things to deal with first?' He smiled broadly and returned to his seat.

Elena slipped the collar back into her bag and it wasn't mentioned again. But both knew it hung between them, an unknown future promise.

After coffee they visited the aquarium. A long travellator moved them slowly into a glass underwater tube, and as they descended deeper, a variety of fish began appearing in the seawater around them. Then there were sharks and rays, and they stepped off the moving pavement to watch as the ancient predators swooped only feet away from them in the half-light. Elena shivered a little and Willie drew her to him, fondling her breasts through her thin top as they watched teeth that could take their bodies apart. Her nipples were hard and he drew her tight to his chest till his lips found hers. To his surprise they were slack with desire. He looked at her with a question: 'Do they...turn you on Elena?' he whispered.

'Mm...don't know. But something is turning me on,' she husked in her throat. On a weekday morning there were no other visitors and his hand slipped up her thigh, under her short skirt. He gently stroked the deliciousness of her inner thigh and she moaned and shuffled her legs apart. She jerked when his fingers touched the wetness of her panties, spread tight over her engorged labia. 'Ohh baby,' he growled, 'let me make you cum right here?' He looked in her eyes and saw the assent of lust. Slid his fingers under the panties and was amazed at how sopping wet she was. Stroked her throbbing clit till she was moaning and pressing into him. Her hand moved under his kilt and she touched his cock gently before grasping it firmly. 'I want you in me Willie. Right here, right now.'

He knelt to remove her wet panties and slip them in his sporran, then bent her backwards against a rock as she shuffled her legs wide apart and his cock slid into her. Shadows of gliding sharks passed over them in the half-light as they grunted their mutual need. She pulled him tightly into her, sighing deeply, and he was finding his stroke when a child's voice rang out: 'LOOK mum! Sharks!'

'Ohhh fuck, she groaned,' and they sprang apart, adjusting their clothing. Then he embraced her again, his erection hard on her belly through their clothes: 'Darling, that was so cruel,' he whispered.

Two pre-school children moved past them, followed by a cheery mum. She smiled at them as she passed: 'Hi! Isn't it exciting!'

'Isn't it just,' Willie grunted: 'One of the most exciting places I have ever been.' The mother smiled again as Elena suppressed a burst of giggles.

When they were out of sight Willie lifted her chin and kissed her again, then drew back to look in her still lust-hazed eyes. His brows rose in a question but she shook her head: 'No my sexy man, I'm too scared of being caught now. But she was right: it was an incredibly exciting moment! I've never been so sexually deflated in my life.'

Their exploration of the underwater world continued for a while. The interruption had stilled their lust for now and they were entirely focussed on what they were watching. Eventually they rose into daylight again.

'That was some experience,' she whispered to him.

'Mm -- the sharks, or the other bit?' he responded. She giggled: 'All of it, silly,' she said. 'But I really didn't like the coitus interruptus bit.'

'No,' he agreed. 'I've never been left hanging like that in my life...well, maybe once. It's left my bell-end all swollen and uncomfortable.'

'Poor dear,' she whispered, kissing him. 'My cunt's all achy and swollen too. We'll have to fix things for each other soon, can't spend the rest of the day like this? But meantime dear Willie, I'm a hungry girl in the normal sense too. Can we get some lunch please?'

The café area overlooked the flooded quarry which held the aquarium, and they sat satisfying their hunger over beers whilst watching ducks and seabirds on the water. 'So lass, what are you up for after lunch?' he asked.

'Hey, I don't know! What is there to see?' She licked her lips deliberately as she gazed the question at him and a wee shiver of anticipation ran over him.

'Oh, lots of things. Dunfermline Abbey, where Robert Bruce is buried. [Bruce was the Scots hero-king who finally swept the English from the land at Bannockburn in 1314.] Um...Inchcolm Priory, on an island in the firth. Aberdour Castle. St Briget's, a ruined medieval church right by the shore of the firth. Haven't been there before. Or, on a more wordly level, Edinburgh's less than thirty minutes drive. Anything there you might fancy?'

She looked at him intensely. She knew of his interest in ancient buildings. 'How about the ruined kirk you mentioned? It might be nice to explore somewhere together, where neither of us have been before?'

'Elena, you're so sweet,' he smiled. 'That's a lovely idea, that we share something new together. It's not far, but I'll need to check on the map in the car: I only know it's down some back-roads on the shore near Dalgety Bay.'

She rose with a broad smile on her face: 'Need to visit the Girls' room. And NO! You may not come and watch me pee!'

He blushed as he remembered his crude words in the hotel. He had never even thought of such a thing in his life before, but now his cock was hard again as he thought of her crouched on the toilet pissing.

*****

He gasped when she emerged from the toilet.

She was wearing the collar.

His cock was rigid, and he patted his sporran reassuringly, remembering her panties were there, soaking in her cuntjuice. He rose to kiss her: 'Ohh Elena! Are you sure, my sweet? You know what this means?'

'Willie, I think I understand fully what it means. I am your slave now, to use and abuse as pleasure takes you. But please remember: I told you I have fantasised about this in the past, as I know you have too. But I have never been in such a relationship in my life. Please take care of me darling. I trust you totally.'

'I adore you for your trust, sweet Elena. I have never been there either: it was only through talking to you over the months that I became curious to explore it. My concern is to explore the boundaries of our pleasure together. There is not a bone in me wants to damage you.' He kissed her again and they moved out to the car. Both knew a huge gulf had been crossed between them. Both were trembling with a new excitement.

Inside the car he slipped the mask over her eyes, then reached for her, his hands up her top abruptly, twisting her hard nipples. 'Your bra has to come off now,' he commanded, lifting the clingy top off, and releasing her breasts from the lacy bra.

She gasped at her indecent situation, sitting in public view in the carpark, topless. But her nipples remained hard as he reached to the back seat and removed something.

She felt acute pain as he attached the clamps to her engorged nipples. Her top remained on the floor at her feet. He started the car. She opened her mouth through the pain to protest, but bit back her words. She had chosen to bring this about.

He didn't speak as he drove, and she couldn't think of anything appropriate to say. In the absence of a command from him, she didn't even touch him, though it would have been reassuring to feel his warmth as the throbbing pain in her breasts slowly merged into the edge of -- what? -- not pleasure exactly. But something that made her cunt wet.

She shivered in her darkness, and he stopped the car. Leaned over to kiss her as his hand moved roughly up her thigh. Fingers abruptly probed her cunt: she could feel the wet patch on the short skirt below her bum.

'You are my good slaveslut Elena,' he whispered hoarsely. 'You're doing very well for me. Remember how much I care for you my dear.' He withdrew abruptly and started the car again, leaving her clit and nipples throbbing, a warm wanting ache suffusing her lower body.

12