All Comments on 'She Told Him No Fucking... Ch. 02'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 16 years agoAuthor
Sorry, have I scared you all off from commenting?

I do hope my earlier harsh words to various 'anonymous' persons haven't scared you all off from commenting on my stories. Love to hear from you!

Scotsman69

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janealmost 16 years ago
I hope you get more feedback :)

I already gave you a detailed review via e-mail, but I thought the chapter was well written, and very hot and steamy in many parts! The twist at the end was a surprise :)

lisaelisaealmost 16 years ago
Lovely

Hey Scotsman, getting through your stories as I get time. I liked this a lot, loved the twist at the end but loved even more the fact that this was such a realistic story (eg pain leading to dried cunts, and Elena's uncertainty about the whole thing) and the twists and turns are great - you never know when everything is going to change, and Willie is such a softy and so romantic. LOVE the Scotty touches. So sexy when she says the word and he complies. And a really sexy way for her to get her own back. Also, re the pissing and so on, I think just about anything can be sexy if you write it well enough - and you do! Keep em coming! Lisae xx

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23over 15 years ago
Truly

The most telling phrase in the whole story, "He was truly a beautiful and strange man". Convincing writing through and through. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yet another

Yet another well told tale. Are you sure this wasn't based on a true experience? I loved the use of the safe word. I am panting to read the next episode.

sexygoth87sexygoth87almost 15 years ago
Very interesting

Loved the change between who was in charge becaus eof who wore the collar! It added a nice twist in there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what a ride....

total shocker the ending for me anyway. others might have expected it,but not me...i'm gonna read more of your stories, mr scots,what an arousing tale you can weave.thanks gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad!!

I must admit I liked this one best in some ways, had me hot under the collar!!

JaceyclareJaceyclareabout 14 years ago
Ch 01 & 02

Absolutely brilliant, exciting, a surprise every new paragraph.

This unique piece of prose had me holding my breath in anticipation as each unexpected event unfolded....

More please....

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
what a twist!

True, I haven't read all your other stories, but the twist at the end caught me off guard. The writing was sexy as always but this surprised me. I liked the story, but I like your male characters being the one in control more lol!

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyalmost 12 years ago
I like the role reversals

(Please excuse the lack of accent over the "o" but I'm not convinced every browser will render it).

Interesting and sexy read. The fact that she was angry that there was not actually a boy watching makes sense in a strange way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fascinating

I would have been as furious as she to discover that I'd been lied to by my Dom. And very disappointed to learn that he'd thought himself in the wrong and refused to acknowledge it. The kind of honesty required in these relationships has to go both ways. The role reversal was a most interesting touch. A very intriguing read.

One small error?... in a couple of places her name changes from Elena to Kat.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

for your appreciative comment, anon. I realised the name slips as soon as I posted it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous