She Told Him No Fucking... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car stopped after another ten minutes and he came round to open her door. 'Here,' he said, slipping her into her bulky Goretex. 'I don't think passers-by need to see you with clamps hanging off your tits. At least, not yet.' He drew her to him and kissed her. She remained in darkness, just a fringe of sunlight at the edges of the mask. His fingers dipped again to touch her cunt roughly. 'God, I love it when I feel your wetness Elena.'

She was aching for him now, but knew not to touch him, do anything, unless he instructed her.

She could hear children playing as he led her over grass for a few minutes. Finally he told her to sit, and removed the mask. She blinked in the glaring sunlight and found herself on a rock on a beach, looking into the sun at a far wooded shore, a couple of miles away. Willie stood before her, his kilt lifted so she could see him masturbating, his cock swollen and red. 'How are you feeling, slut?' he demanded.

'My body is afire for you, master,' she muttered hesitantly. In truth, the clamps were biting into her nipples again, and the pain had dried her cunt.

He knelt before her and thrust a hand under her splayed skirt. She winced as fingers probed her dryness. He slapped her face, hard: 'Don't lie to me bitch. I asked you how you were feeling? The truth, please?'

She winced from the stinging blow to her face, the abrasions where he had invaded her dryness, the acute pain in her nipples. 'I...I'm sore, master.' It came out as a whimper. He stooped to lift her from the rock, laid her out lovingly on grass. Lay beside her and, kissing her gently, removed the clamps from her nipples. 'Good, baby. This is your reward for the truth.' He gently feathered her face with kisses as his arms went round her to cuddle her to him and she felt incredibly soothed by his loving attention.

'Thank you master,' she whispered. 'I promise I won't try to lie to you again. You are so good to me.'

'That's better baby,' he crooned. He parted her Goretex fully to reveal her swollen breasts, bent to kiss her angry red nipples. She winced as his lips touched the pain, then relaxed as the soft wet warmth of his mouth soothed her. 'How's that now, slut?' he whispered.

'Uhh...better. Thank you, master.' He moved and his head was up her skirt, nudging her legs apart.

Christ, she was dry right enough, he thought, as his lips feathered her inner thighs. She lifted her skirt so he could see her parted lips. Not a hint of moisture: maybe he'd overdone it. 'Pull your cunt wide for me, slut,' he commanded, and her two hands held her labia apart obediently. She shuddered as his wet lips met her dry ones and he began a long languid caress of her cunt, tongue and lips feathering everywhere, coaxing her back to arousal. Christ, he loved the taste and scent of her.

She sighed as she felt her moisture returning under his sensual ministrations, and his head rose. He looked in her eyes. 'How are you now Kat,' he asked, deep concern in his voice.

'Much better, thank you master. But....'

'But what, my sweet whore?'

She shuddered at the word, was aware her cunt had unaccountably flooded at the sound of it: 'When I went to the toilet in the café...after I had fastened the collar on...I remembered you saying you wanted to watch me pee. So I didn't go then. I...I need to pee now, master. I want...want you to watch me spray piss from my urethra.' She blushed deeply. She had never thought such a dirty thing before. She was quivering with excitement at the thought of exposing herself to him in this most private way.

He raised his head and glanced around. There was nobody in sight, although there were distant sounds of children playing. 'Good wee slut,' he said, and she glowed. He unfastened and removed her skirt, then pulled her up to slip the Goretex from her. Her delicate skin formed goosebumps as she shivered naked in the slight breeze. 'So piss for me Elena,' he breathed.

She stumbled upright, then crouched to pee. Looked a question at him as he crawled round to get the best view, flat on the ground with his head beneath her knees, looking intently at her damp slightly parted labia. He nodded almost imperceptibly. She held her labia wide so he could see everything. He watched entranced as the stream began trickling, then gushing, from her. His cock was uncomfortably hard as he lay on it, crushing it into his kilt. He moved so he could raise the kilt and touch himself.

Her stream dwindled to a trickle and he reached into his sporran for her damp panties. 'Stay there Elena,' he commanded. He reached and roughly wiped her dry with her own underwear. 'Thank you. You truly are a filthy slut. Remain there.'

He stood and lifted his kilt aside. Pointed his erection between her feet. It was sore trying to bend it, but eventually his stream trickled, finally became a torrent. But his erection was insistent and the stream arced up inexorably till it was bathing her gaping cunt. She gasped but stifled her surprise as his piss warmed her clit, ran down between her inner labia. Gradually the stream slowed, till he shook his prick dry. Unbidden, she picked her soaking panties from the grass and lovingly wiped his cock, then dried her cunt again with them.

'You may stand now, and put on your jacket if you wish,' he growled. 'You are a most satisfactory slave, Elenaslut.' They both still trembled with excitement at the forbidden act they had performed together.

'Master?' He grunted assent. 'Master, that was so dirtily exciting for your slavegirl. I loved you pissing on me.'

He grunted again: 'Now, whore, time to desecrate this old kirk.' He stuffed her wee skirt into the sporran with her urine-soaked panties, led her by the hand over the grass.

*****

The ruined kirk was a contrast of sunshine and shadow as they entered it. A camera-clad couple nodded to them as they passed in the nave, loud transatlantic voices trailing behind them as they left. They were now alone in the ruin.

Wordlessly, he turned her to him and removed her jacket. Fumbled in his sporran, produced the nipple-clamps. Fastened them tightly on her so she gasped in pain. Attached a dangling chain between them. Slipped her mask on again. She was trembling in real fear now, but she knew she had to trust him. She was his to play with as he chose. She shivered. 'My dirty wee whore,' he growled, slapping her arse hard. The glow on her abused ass merged with the pleasure-pain suffusing her being.

There were some ancient stone stairs in a corner leading to an upper level. He took her hand firmly and led her up them. The upper ante-room was bathed in warm sunlight, the remaining walls sheltering it from the breeze. An embrasure faced south in the wall, long devoid of window-glass or frame.

He looked around. Christ, he needed to pleasure himself in his slavegirl now. She stood shivering nervously by him and he barked: 'Open your legs, slut. I need to know if you're ready for me.'

She gasped, pain surging in waves in her tortured tits as he tugged the chain sharply. 'I said open your legs, cunt.'

She shuffled to spread herself for her master, felt his cold touch at her cunt. Shuddered as he probed her wetness roughly. 'You'll do. You're like a bitch in heat.' In her darkness she felt him push her roughly. Felt rough stone against her belly as he half-bent her forward at the waist.

'Now slut, your upper body is framed in a window. A teenage boy is looking up at you from outside, watching the chain dangle between the clamps on your huge tits. He looks very interested. Now part your legs for me, my cock needs release in his slave.'

She shuffled her legs apart and he slapped her asscheeks viciously: 'Wider, bitch.' He roughly pulled her legs apart till her thighs were sore at the position. 'The boy's jeans are round his knees. He has some cock on him. He's going to wank for you.' Willie's voice grated cruelly.

'Shout to him, slut. Tell him you're about to get fucked from behind. Tell him you want to suck him off.' She felt Willie's hard cock violate her cunt. She couldn't speak.

The cock withdrew abruptly and she yelped as he thrashed her ass with his long hands. 'I-Said-Shout-To-Him, bitch! Do as you're told or I'll thrash you to a pulp!'

She remained silent. She couldn't cope with this, the idea of attracting the boy. Then she sighed as she remembered.

'Sade.'

His hands stroked the back of her neck lovingly, and she sighed with relief as she felt him move to take the clamps off. Screwed her eyes tight shut against the glare as he gently removed the mask.

As she allowed her eyes to open gradually there was no teenage boy on the grass below. She turned to him, furious, as she fussed to remove the collar, refusing his help. 'I put the fucking thing on, so I'll remove it,' she spat. She realised she was naked before him and grabbed the Goretex to cover her nakedness. 'You bastard Willie.' Her full breasts quivered as uncontrollable sobs wracked her body.

He drew her into his arms gently as she cried against him, beating his chest as he stroked her hair soothingly. He knew he had been out of order, but there was no way he was going to tell her so. And he was still hungry for her, needed to spend his lust inside her voluptuous form. His hands slid under the rough jacket so he could fondle her abused nipples, finger her moist cunt.

Despite herself she felt her yearning rise as the feeling in her tits drifted from tingling pain to something else. His fingers slicked in her sex and she sensed herself growing wetter as her tortured desire for him grew. She didn't need to move her fingers under his kilt to know that he needed her urgently: he was moaning in her arms now. Suddenly she knew what she had to do.

She knelt before him now, her senses alive to his strangled gasp as she unbuckled his kilt. His hot pole stood before her, bleeding precum. She flicked the head hard with her fingers and heard his gasp of pain with deep satisfaction. Her fingers tightened viciously round the base, choking life from him so he sagged, then drooped, before her eyes.

He barely knew what was happening to him, so fast and total had the role-reversal been. She stood now on a sill in the embrasure, so he was looking up into her hard face, pain and confusion in his eyes. She buckled the collar round his neck and it was so tight his face went red. 'Now, you bastard,' she growled, 'it's my turn to use you. Remove the rest of your clothes and lie down. There!' She pointed to a patch of rough gravel in the centre of the ruined room. He opened his mouth to protest and she slapped his face as hard as she could. He looked at her in pure shock, then started removing his clothes.

'Good. Now down on your back, there,' she commanded. She was entranced that he seemed to accept that the rules of the collar applied equally to him, and watched in satisfaction as he winced in pain, lowering his back onto the wicked gravel.

She stood straddling him, playing with her cunt as he looked up into it, and she noticed with satisfaction that his cock was rising again despite his obviously acute discomfort, and her abuse of it a moment ago. Then she giggled wickedly, moved to collect the clamps. She kissed his mouth lewdly as she crouched over him, her engorged nipples dangling to touch his straining cock. He shuddered in real pain now as she attached the clamps to his small nipples.

'Do you know why I'm doing this, slaveshit?'

He nodded in his pain: 'I...I think so mistress.'

'Why?'

'Because I, err...you, thought I had betrayed your trust?'

'Fucking right, bastard, you did. I trusted you totally. I have never trusted anybody like that in my life before. And you told me lies. Told me there was a boy watching me, wanking. You abused my trust. Now I'm going to abuse you, so you learn never to do that with me again. If I ever even allow you near me again, that is.'

She turned to face his feet and sat abruptly on his face. He screamed as the cruel gravel bit deep in the back of his skull and neck and she twisted her cunt on his face till she felt it spread over his mouth and nose. Through the searing pain he realised she was smothering him with her sex-stinking wetness. He started struggling but she bent forward and sank her teeth into his erection. He stilled instantly.

Her teeth relaxed their grip on his cock and she squirmed her wet cunt on his face till she could hear and feel his tortured breathing. Incredibly, his rod was still visibly throbbing and growing before her eyes, and she realised with surprise that she had found some weird kink in his sexual makeup. He was responding sexually to her humiliation of him.

She bent down and sank her mouth on his cock, and was deeply excited to feel it throb and quiver in her throat. She sat up to pull her bag over beside herself and withdrew a hair-scrunch. Then bent to the easy task of bringing him as near orgasm as she could without allowing him release. He was writhing hard under her now, seeking relief from the sharp gravel tearing his back, as well as sexual release. She continued sucking forcibly on his cock till his hips started arcing.

Then she hastily wound the hair-scrunch round the base of his erect cock. It throbbed vertically and without release as she lifted her weight off him. There were tears of pain in his eyes as she pulled the upper half of his body up, then slid his crumpled kilt over the gravel before pushing him down again. She crouched over him masturbating in his face as he groaned his injured back into some ease on the soft woollen fabric. Then, looking him in the face through lust-glazed eyes, she lowered her wet cunt onto his helpless erection.

'I hope this is the ultimate torture my sweet Willie,' she smiled. 'I'm going to fuck you to my orgasm, and you will not be able to cum until I decide you can. But right now, you are just a bit of meat to give me my pleasure.' And she crouched over him so her pendulous breasts swung in his face, and began fucking his throbbing imprisoned cock.

It didn't take long. She was so excited by the forbidden weirdness of the situation. It was a strange raw unthinking fuck for her; only a tiny corner of her emotions were involved as she drove herself toward orgasm using his body as a live dildo. She needed no fantasy to help her, as she sometimes did when a man was fucking her. This was pure primal fuck, and every thrust on him drove her higher and harder...he -- she was panting hard now -- he was truly her sexslave...ohhh purefuck...the tortured look on his face as he sought impossible release, bucking helplessly under her...fuck it was sooo fucking...AHHHH

She screamed as the torrent of release shook her body, her hips pumping on his cock as she spasmed around him...ohhh fuck -- another spasm -- jesus...she had never been anywhere like this, totalfuck...a final huge spasm. Gradually her movements became less urgent and she sank onto him, kissing her thanks all over his agonised face, her cunt still clenching him sometimes, but more gently.

'Thank you Willie. That was the most incredible orgasm I have ever been through.' Her fingers stroked his body lovingly, till she raised herself from him and delved to his throbbing erection to remove the constricting elastic. She grovelled before him, her face in her arms and her ass in his face. 'Now bugger me Willie. Hard. Now.'

His cock was throbbing sore from the constriction as the blood rushed fully back into it. He had to wait a few minutes, licking her sweet arse out. When he was ready, he almost exploded as his cockhead touched her anus, but he managed to hold back. She pulled her asscheeks obscenely so her anus gaped and with an animal grunt his hot wetness sank into her. Ohhh fuck...one stroke was enough. He exploded into her bowels with a pent-up frustration he had never felt before, pumped into her as her assmuscles tightened round him, till soon he was totally spent.

He deflated onto her back. 'Elena darling, I love you. I am yours forever.'

She sighed. She knew it wasn't true but wondered at him saying it nonetheless. He was truly a beautiful but strange man.

*****

She was relieved when she looked at the state of his back as she removed the collar from him. The gravel and the pressure of her body had scratched it, but one deeper wound apart, that was all. She pressed him forward so she could kiss it all over, and he winced as her wet lips laved the wound. She glanced at her watch: after three-thirty. They were both absolutely drained from the day, and she needed to tend his back so the wound wouldn't get infected. He sat, allowing her to take control, then she helped him on with his clothes before making herself publicly presentable. 'I think we should head back to Glasgow now, Willie?' She kissed him and he nodded. 'Are you OK to drive doll, or should I?'

'No, I'll be fine after a coffee,' he smiled. 'Besides, you're not on my insurance. But thanks for the thought.'

They gathered their remaining things from the ruins of the room and, hand-in-hand, moved down the stairs and back to the car. They grabbed Costas at a service station and she could see he was recovering, as she was.

In the car she enfolded him in a long kiss. Amazed, she felt need surge in her again, and she drew his fingers to her dampening cunt, then searched up his kilt to feel him stiffening. Their embrace turned into a teenage fumbling and panting session till they eventually drew apart. Lust glazed eyes which showed surprise at their mutual resilience.

She smiled deeply at him as she drew the collar from her bag and fastened it on her neck again.

12