She Wanted to Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her in my arms, swung the door closed and asked, "In your mind, how did you picture us when I tell you I love you?"

"I saw us on a bed with you looking up at my face from between my legs just after you'd eaten me to an orgasm." She blushed.

"Are you going to squirt and do your best to drown me?"

"Yes! I'll do my best." I led her to the bed and removed her bra. I kissed her a number of times, lips, face, neck and chest. We got her on the bed with a folded towel under her ass and pussy. I started at her knees and worked slowly to her puss.

She said, "I appreciate the gesture but there are five more women waiting. Eat me! I promise I'll come back for more and more and more." She got her wish. She soaked us both, screamed and then blushed when we heard the prayer circle clap. When she opened her eyes she looked down at me peering over her mound and I said, "Sarah, I love you. I intend to love you every appropriate way a man can love a woman and have your life be better for having me in it."

She sat up, held my face in her hands and kissed me. As we went to the shower she said, "Walt, I love you. Unconditionally, I love you."

The door to the shower opened without Sarah or me opening it. A female face peered in and asked, "Is it my turn?"

Sarah kissed the new face, kissed me and got out of the shower. The body attached to the new face joined me under the spray. She said, "Hi, I'm your wife, Sue."

I smiled and said, "I've been looking forward to meeting you."

"Not for as long as I've wanted to meet you!" I soaped her and when she was all soapy we rubbed our bodies together. Slippery is wonderful. We kissed, explored skin and giggled/laughed until Sue got us rinsed and shut the water off.

As I dried her I asked, "You've thought about how you'd like to be told I love you. I know how Sarah wanted to be told. I want to tell you the way you want to hear it from me.

"She took my hand and led me to the bed. She got us under the covers, leaned over and set the alarm clock for ten minutes from that moment and then kissed me. "I've thought about being loved again. The thing I've missed the most about being loved was waking up with his arms around me and being kissed in all that warmth."

I turned her, spooned against her and held her quietly for the ten minutes. The alarm sounded. I reached across her body and hit the button. I softly kissed her ear and whispered, "I love you, Sue. I want us to schedule times where we can wake up like this often. I love you."

She turned to face me with tears on her face. She said, "Soon. I want a whole night with you, soon. This was almost perfect. I get that you do love me." She kissed me and felt my cock bump against her. "However, I know there's a line of wives outside that door who are not waiting patiently. I love them too so I'm going to get up and leave you to them... for now."

We kissed again and I felt her hand holding my cock against her slit. The kiss ended and she got up. She opened the door and Jenna was standing in front of her. They kissed and passed in the doorway.

Jenna closed the door and came to me. "I showered in my bathroom. You don't need to get up. I know you love me! I'm dripping and I want you to eat me!" She climbed onto the bed and positioned her puss over my mouth with her holding onto the headboard. She was right, she was dripping. I drank in all the juices I could and sucked, nibbled, licked and otherwise teased her to an orgasm. As soon as her orgasm hit I pushed her backwards onto her back, flipped me into position and slid my hard cock into her.

"Oh Walt! Yes!" She cried. The rest of the noise was sounds; grunts, yelps, groans and heavy breathing.

I slowed our movements until we were barely moving at all. We were kissing and mating softly and tenderly. A kiss ended and I said, "Jenna, I know I told you I love you before. I'm telling you again. I love you. You are more than girl-friend, more than lover. My heart and soul know we are mated for life." We kissed again.

Jenna's hands held my hips and pushed me back and out of her. She got out of bed and walked to the door. At the door she held the knob, turned to look back at me and said, "Colleen is an idiot."

I smiled and said, "Colleen who?" I knew she wasn't gone, wasn't out of my life, but saying "Colleen who?" did say it was over.

Jenna opened the door and I saw the tall red-head waiting in the doorway. They kissed and I noticed the red-head dip a finger into Jenna. Jenna closed the door as she left and red sucked on the finger she had dipped into Jenna. She said, "I'm Sam. I'm a cop and I'm glad you didn't cum in Jenna. I need you to cum in me. I need you to be the Alpha male most every time we're in bed together. I need..."

I held up a hand. "From now on you will not wear panties or a thong when you are with me. If you do I will spank you until your ass will glow in the dark." I saw her eyes widen and her nostrils flared. "Do you understand?"

"Yes. Even when I'm on my period?"

"No, but you must tell me you're on your period. It will change the way we are together, but it will not inhibit our intimacy. If you start your period on a Tuesday, I expect a call on Tuesday telling me you started."

"I will call." She stood three feet inside the bedroom, hands at her sides. Her blue shimmering bra, garter belt, thong and nylons looked fantastic. I waited another fifteen seconds and asked, "What day did your period start?"

"It hasn't. It's due..." She stopped and started lowering the thong. "I'm sorry, Walt. I wasn't thinking."

When she stood back up I could see she had a trimmed bush. Trimmed so a swimsuit wouldn't show hair but bushy enough that her slit was covered in red hair. I had an idea.

"Sam, go into the bathroom and get some shaving gel and a razor. Bring them to me, please."

"I don't want a shaved cunt." Sam said, softly. I smiled and said, "Please."

She got the gel and a fresh razor. I put them on the bed and took her into the bathroom. I started the shower and said, "Get your pussy very clean and leave it wet for me. When it's clean and wet bring yourself to me, please."

She took off the nylons and garter belt, stepped into the shower and a minute later she shut the water off and got out. She dried her legs and came to me. I hadn't held her, kissed her or touched her. I said, "Lie back on the bed and open yourself to me, please."

Sam did as I asked without hesitation. Her lips parted as she spread her legs and I picked up the can of gel. She watched as I spread gel along the edges of her pussy lips. I waited as the gel softened the hairs and then I picked up the razor and very carefully shaved a path around her lips. When I was done her lips were exposed when her legs were together. I said, "You are the only woman on the planet I ask to keep her pussy like this. I love you. I want to be able to enjoy eating you often. I love the feel of your red haired pussy, and I never want to get those red hairs caught in my teeth. Will you keep your pussy trimmed like this for me?"

"Yes!"

"I'm going to touch inside your pussy. After you cum I'm going to fill you with my cock. Do I need a condom?"

"No. I have only had sex with the circle for three years. I've had my annual physical this year and I have no diseases."

"Please watch." I reached my index finger into her open vulva and touched her at the bottom of her vaginal opening. I gathered her juices on my finger tip and slowly spread them up and around her opening. At the top I kept going upwards and circled her clit once. Sam moaned and said, "Thank you."

I moved my finger down and around her vaginal opening again, without pushing into her. When I circled her clit I went around twice. As my finger started down to start over I asked, "If I suck on your clit will you cum for me?"

"Yes! If you touch me like this for another three or four circuits I'll cum for you."

"Then cum for me." My mouth opened and sealed around a portion of her vulva including her clit. As I sucked I used my tongue to press her clit. Her back arched and she moaned loudly. Her feet went onto my back and pressed down, raising her hips to lift her puss to my mouth. She shuddered and grabbed the sheets on the bed.

My mouth popped off her cunt and I quickly positioned myself and slammed in as deeply as possible. Her eyes were as open as possible and I said, "I love you! Squeeze my cock, let me know you surrender to me. Will you be my woman? Love me? Give your body to me for both our pleasure?"

She grabbed my face in her hands and just before we kissed she said, "I surrender! I love you!"

She held my face as I pounded her hard and fast until I came inside her. When I started to wilt I flopped down beside her. She flipped herself around and cleaned my cock. When I was clean she snuggled with me and said, "I'm bruised."

"Complaints can only be accepted in writing."

"That wasn't a complaint, Lover. I'll feel you loving me for hours. Thank you."

"Your sisters know you like it rough?"

"Yes, but they aren't very good at being Alphas."

"You know I'm going to have your ass, don't you?"

She blushed and said, "I'm yours. My ass is yours any time you want it."

"Do you know I love you?"

"Yes! May I ask another question?" I nodded.

"When we're together like this, may I call you Master?"

"Of course. I'd be honored. And, I didn't forget. You didn't take off the thong as soon as was appropriate. Sometime this weekend I am going to spank your ass. Now, perhaps you'd best clean up the mess we made and let Maria in."

She was quick and when she opened the door she said, "I'm sorry we took so long. No, really I'm not. I am sorry you had to wait so long." She kissed Maria and they changed places.

Maria held the door open after Sam had gone. Kathy walked in and then Maria closed the door. Kathy said, "Maria is special. She's scared. She feels safer with me here. Ok?"

I opened the sheet to them and they both came into bed with me. Maria still had on a short nightgown and panties. "Tell me." I requested.

Kathy started to speak and I touched her lips with a finger. I said, "Maria, I love you. I never want you afraid when you're around me. I want you to tell me why you're afraid. Take your time. If it helps, snuggle with both Kathy and me as you talk."

She pulled one of Kathy's arms around her and after a wait she said, "When I was twelve my father and my uncle both molested me... They were mean and didn't care that they hurt me... When I was fourteen I had a baby... I had another one when I was fifteen... I'm thirty-four... I haven't had sex with a man since I gave birth to my son when I was fifteen... I want this... I'm afraid it will hurt... and I'm afraid you won't want me."

It took her a long time to tell me all that. Kathy held her and while she talked I slowly put my hand on her shoulder, near Kathy's arm. I asked, "Did you talk with Kathy about me before today?"

"Yes. She loves you."

"Did you talk with Jenna about me?"

She nodded and said, "Jenna loves you."

"Did they tell you I'm mean? That I hurt them?"

"No."

"Did you see Sue, Sarah and Sam when they came out of the bedroom?"

"Yes. They were crying."

"I must have hurt them. I must be mean!"

"No! They were happy tears!"

"Maria, I want you to have happy tears too. I want to express my love for you physically. It doesn't need to be now. Take whatever time you want or need to get comfortable being with me. I'm not going away. I plan to live a long happy life married to the prayer circle." I paused. "That reminds me, why do you call it the prayer circle?"

Maria blushed and so did Kathy. Maria answered, "Every time we were together we prayed you'd come to the meeting."

"I guess prayer works." I leaned and kissed Maria. I shifted and kissed Kathy as well. My hand reached past Maria and held Kathy's breast. She moaned and said, "Thanks, Walt."

"Are you holding her breast?" Maria asked.

"Yes. Would you like me to hold yours?"

"They're smaller than Kathy's."

"I like small breasts. I'm willing to love Kathy's breasts anyway cause they are attached to her. May I hold your breasts?"

She nodded. I reached inside her nightgown and ran my hands up to her breasts, gently cupping them and lightly squeezing. I moved my hands so her nipples rubbed against my palms. I felt them tighten and Maria closed her eyes.

A while later, Maria pulled her nightgown off and we brought her to a screaming orgasm. With Maria watching I penetrated Kathy in the missionary position and as we slowly joined Kathy said, "Maria, he's not hurting me. He's using his body to tell me he loves me. I feel so connected to him it's a spiritual experience. He'll give this to you whenever you want."

Maria watched for many minutes. I leaned to Kathy and we kissed as we joined. Maria said, "I want you inside me, please."

I moved slowly and spread her legs, centering my hips between her legs and gently touching my wet cock to her. I leaned to her and we kissed as I pressed into her. When I was all the way inside her, I ended the kiss and said, "Maria, I love you. I will do everything I can to have your life be incredible and filled with joy."

"I love you, Walt. I will do everything I can to make your life incredible and loving every day." Tears were sliding from her eyes towards her ears.

I moved and repenetrated Kathy. We kissed and I told her I loved her and that I thanked her for teaching me about loving."

"Cum in Maria." Kathy said.

I moved and began stroking into Maria with increasing speed. Kathy said, "Feel when he cums inside you. Feel his gift. He loves us!" I pushed deep inside her and did my best to fill her.

As we enjoyed snuggling "after" there was a knock on the door. Kathy said, "Come in.'

Sam opened the door and said, "None of us have had dinner. While you've been in bed we cooked. It'll be on the table in ten minutes. Oh yes, we love you!" The door closed. We got up, showered one more time and went to dinner. At one end of the table I saw a wok. Sam gave directions.

"Take your plate to the wok and get as much as you want. Walt's the only one that hasn't had it before. Walt, it's just a little bit spicy."

When the lid came off I knew I was in for another treat. They had made jambalaya. It was loaded with chicken pieces, shrimp, veggies and the smell of spices. When it was my turn I took a healthy portion. Sam was watching. I was sure it was her recipe.

It was so good I went back for more.

We talked until near midnight. I learned more about each of them and I learned more about polyamory thinking. When the clock above the big TV read 0004 Kathy asked, "Remember the hat?" She held it in her hand. "Well it doesn't have numbers in it. There's room for two people in bed in the master bedroom with Walt. Two people in the guest room and two people in the fold out couch you're sitting on. The six slips of paper in the hat assign you to the bed you sleep in tonight. We will draw slips again tomorrow night."

Maria asked, "If I don't draw the master's bed tonight, can we take a nap tomorrow?" As she asked she blushed and the others laughed.

I said, "I may get a lot of naps this weekend, but not much sleep." They laughed even more.

Kathy handed the hat to Maria. She reached inside and pulled out a folded slip of paper. She handed the hat to Jenna. Jenna waited and Maria unfolded the slip. "Guest!" She read.

Jenna drew and passed the hat to Sue. She unfolded the slip and said, "Couch." Sue pulled her slip out and before she passed the hat read, "Master!" She passed the hat to Sarah.

Her hand pulled a slip out and she read, "Couch." She passed the hat to Sam. I wanted to laugh. Sam held the hat on her thighs, crossed her bare chest as if she was in a catholic church for nudists and pulled a slip out. She passed the hat to Kathy. Kathy waited. There was a slip that would say "Master" and a slip that would say, "Guest." The one Sam didn't get was Kathy's.

Sam unfolded the slip and looked at Maria. "You and I can have fun all night. We share the guest room."

Sue said, "Kathy, do we put Walt in the middle?"

I said, "For part of the night, probably." We all laughed. We got linens and made up the folding couch in the living room. It was a top-of-the-line couch with a really good inflatable mattress.

While Jenna finished up making the couch into a bed, Kathy and Sue had each grabbed my hands and led me to the master bedroom. We remade that bed and quickly got in. I said, "I want to join with both of you. How do we do that?"

Sue lay on her back and helped Kathy lie on top of her. They both spread their legs and I realized I needed an adjustment. I moved Kathy and stuffed a pillow under Sue's butt. Then Kathy resumed her position above Sue. They started kissing and I stroked into Sue while holding onto Kathy's hips. It felt incredibly good.

I counted. Ten long, deep strokes into Sue then ten onto Kathy. Repeat as long as able. I was able for a long time. They were able to caress each other, tweak breasts, nipples and reach each other's clits as we mated. I varied the speed and depth of my strokes and they varied their responses both to what I was doing and what they were doing to each other.

When I knew I was close I pulled out and moved so I could cum in Kathy's mouth. She opened wide and I gave her a lot to consider. As soon as I withdrew she turned to face Sue and let my cum fall into Sue's mouth.

I lay down on the bed beside them and in less than a minute I was asleep. The last thing I saw was the two of them kissing.

The weekend was an extended meeting of the prayer circle. I did have to go home for a while to be there while Colleen and a female friend loaded a rental truck with her things. I watched as things left the house and not once did I need to say anything about her selection of things "to go." They didn't say much to me. Just before they were done a realtor showed up and gave me a letter from my lawyer. It was short and to the point.

The house was being listed for sale. If Colleen wanted the house she could have it, including everything in it except my personal items for half the appraised, value minus twenty thousand dollars.

I showed the letter to Colleen and she slumped into a chair and cried. Her friend asked what happened and she showed her the letter. The friend read it, looked up at me and asked, "Do you have to be an asshole?"

"Read it again." I said, "The twenty thousand discount includes all the furniture, art, and everything else in the house for free. We don't even stipulate how soon she must buy the house. In this market maybe no one will make an offer for months. If an offer comes in, then she needs to come up with the buy out or lose the house and get her cut of the proceeds. How is that being an asshole?"

"You were all prepared to divorce her as soon as they got caught!"

"And, I told both of them what the consequences were of getting caught. They chose to ignore the warning. They chose. I gave Colleen the perfect scenario for a woman who wants more than one lover in her life. She could have both of us! Now, I'm the asshole. Why, because I made her cry?"

Colleen looked up and said, "Sharon shut up. I'm crying because I'm an idiot! Walt didn't ruin my life. I did. Stan knew he needed to tell Donna, but he didn't have the balls and I didn't demand it. He could have kept his good job. He could have rented an apartment. Now he and I will be fired. Walt's not to blame. I'm crying because I did this to myself."

Sharon looked at me and said, "I'm sorry. I just assumed..."

"You were wrong. Colleen, give me Stan's home number, please."

"He won't talk to you. Donna won't let him."

"I have nothing to say to him. I want to talk to her." She gave me the number. I used my cell and Donna answered. I said, "I think we should talk."

1...456789