She Wanted to Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. And to forgive me for being stupid. Forgive me and hold me again. Let the shame go into the past where it can stay forever."

"Kathy, is that what you want?"

"Yes, Walt. Forgiving her allows you to more fully love all of us. Take her into your heart again, fully, completely and without reservation. Trust her completely. Just like I trust you and all your wives trust you."

I sat quietly for a few minutes, thinking. When I looked up both faces I looked at had tear tracks on them.

I said, "How long would it take to call an emergency meeting of the prayer circle?"

Kathy stood up and walked toward our bedroom. She opened the door and was followed back into the living room by Jenna, Sam, Sue, Sarah and Maria. All had tear tracks on their faces.

Sam said, "We listened. We're listening now. We know you'll speak from your heart."

I arranged them in a circle with Colleen in the middle. I said, "I'm ready to put the past in the past and open my arms to Colleen. I will, if you agree, love her as I love each of you, be married to her as I'm married to each of you, protect her, support her, join with her as I do with each of you and love who she loves as I love anyone you love. That's where I am. We live as a family of consensus. If everyone isn't in, we don't move. Speak your truth."

Sarah was standing directly in front of Colleen. She embraced her and said, "I love you and accept you as my sister and as Walt's wife. Everything he said is true of me. I love you." They kissed. Every member of the prayer circle said words with that meaning. Every one sealed their words by kissing Colleen. I repeated what I had said and added, "All is forgiven. It will not be spoken of again."

Epilogue-

That was 1999. Some things have changed in our family. Maria moved out of East L.A. into a house she and Sue bought in Mar Vista. Both got jobs working for a private school in Santa Monica. Sam is now a Sergeant in LAPD and also bought a house on the west side of L.A. Sarah lives with Colleen in our old house and works for the same company as Colleen. Kathy and I live in her cabin in the city and an addition is being built to the house. The addition is so Jenna can move in with us. She changed school districts and now teaches for Santa Monica-Malibu School District.

Maria's Momma loves me. When Maria's Dad died in 2004 we, the family, paid off Momma's house and helped get her son to aim high. He graduated from Cal-State L.A. and is an engineer for an aerospace firm. Momma never visits Maria and Sue without calling first. The rumor I heard was that she showed up unannounced once and found Sue between Maria's legs.

Colleen has been a woman of her word. She gets all the physical attention she could ask for within the safe boundaries of our family. Kathy and Jenna have both told me she eats pussy every bit as good as anyone, including me. Since I was taught by seven loving teachers, I'd say that makes her really good at eating pussy.

There is a meeting of the prayer circle tonight called by Sarah. She has met someone she wants all of us to know. I'd guess what she wants is to bring her into the family. I've been told that she's a red-head and loves sex outdoors. Sarah also told us that she was married, had three kids with him and they (dad and the three kids) were all killed in a car crash in 2003. She's wanted the loving connection to others since the funeral but has been to scared to do anything... until now.

Over the years I've gotten grayer, put on ten pounds and taken over John's job after his heart attack. When we moved into his old office Kathy swapped the picture with me and the fish for the picture of the fish, Kathy and me. John noticed the first time he visited.

I still take mini-vacations with each wife. We've taken two vacations with all of us. In 2002 we rented a lodge in Estes Park Colorado. Rumors went around Colorado about the man who stayed in a lodge with seven beautiful women. Reality was better than the rumors. The person who invented Viagra should get the Nobel Prize for Something Wonderful! The second all-family vacation was in 2009. We took a month and went to Alaska. A cruise from Vancouver to Alaska, three weeks touring and exploring the countryside and a cruise back to Vancouver.

I know someone will want to know if we ever invited another man into the family. The answer is twice. In 2002 after we came back from Colorado Sue met a man she really liked and who seemed to fit for the first three or four months. He was good to her and liked Maria and Jenna, the first two other members of the family he met. He disappeared the day after Sue showed him how affectionate she and Jenna could be with each other and him. On his way out he quoted from the Bible.

In 2007 Colleen came to us in a panic. She was being given the full-court press by a man who worked in the company next door. Memories of Stan and the way that turned out scared her. We invited him for dinner. At that dinner Colleen explained to him what was required for them to be lovers. At first he thought Colleen was kidding. When he got we were serious he was excited thinking he could fuck any and all seven of my wives. Sam explained that he couldn't fuck any of my wives. To fuck any of the seven women at the table he had to be their husband. He said it wasn't legal. It was explained that he needed to deed everything he had to a trust that we all were in, where we all owned everything jointly. He needed to show us all he loved everyone in the family.

He not only didn't date Colleen any more, he moved his company to Orange County. We're open to anyone who wants in. Sarah has a candidate we're meeting tonight.

Kathy asked me at lunch what I was thinking about. I said I was thinking about Barbara, the candidate we were meeting tonight.

She asked, "What is you biggest concern?"

"What if she wants to cheat?"

*********

As always you comments are welcomed unless you want to attack me personally. I have ex-wives and other relatives to tell me what a perverse, ignorant asshole I am. Please don't waste time repeating their beliefs. If you comments will possibly assist in me becoming a better writer, please, leave a comment.

1...456789