She Wanted to Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is this?"

"The man who was married to Stan's girl-friend."

"Was. You're filing, too?"

"Of course. I still think we should talk. Is that possible?"

"You can come here. I'll want my lawyer here too. When?"

"How soon can we do it?" We set it up for three in the afternoon. Two hours from that moment. I got the address and we ended the call.

Colleen asked, "What's next?"

"I'm going to talk her out of ruining your professional lives. You still may lose your jobs, but even if you do you should be able to get other jobs. She's angry. She hasn't considered the fact that if he is out of work he can't pay spousal support, child support or keep up their medical insurance."

"Will you tell me how it goes?"

"Yes. For now, move your stuff back in here. It's better if someone lives here while the house sells. I know you'll take care of the place, it's a money source for you when it sells. I'll call you here."

Colleen and Sharon were speechless as I walked out the door. In my car I called my lawyer and we discussed our options. They hinged on the decisions Donna was making about Stan.

I realized I loved Colleen, couldn't allow myself to live with her if her infidelity became public, and I couldn't trust her very far. I thought about the prayer circle and the promises I'd made to them. Putting things in priority order, Colleen's well-being was, at best, seventh.

At three I stood on the front porch of a nice home in Santa Monica. I touched the doorbell and the door opened. Donna looked me over and said, "Your wife is an idiot."

"Just my wife?" I asked.

"I saw your wife. She's good looking. Have you seen Stanley? Damn! I'd have never left you for him!" She motioned me into the house and in their living room I met her lawyer. A shark in a Liz Claiborne suit. We sat down and Donna said, "You wanted to talk."

"I gather we're both getting divorced." They both nodded. "How pissed at Stanley are you?"

"If it wasn't illegal I'd cut off his dick!"

"Ok. That's what I expected. I can't cut Colleens nuts off, she didn't come with any. However, I can make her hurt for a long time. As I understand things, if you've been married over ten years the spousal support can last for the rest of your life." The lawyer nodded. "Or we can have him fired and publically humiliated so the best job he can get is as a minimum wage guard at a parking lot. If we do that you'll never get a dime in spousal support or child support and you'll lose his medical insurance."

I let that sink in.

"I'd lose the house. My kids couldn't finish college."

"That's making your kids pay for Stanley fucking my wife. That's putting your health at risk by losing your medical coverage. Right about now Stanley is thinking about jumping off a bridge. Three days ago he thought he was a king. The castle fell on him and he sees no way to save himself. You have all the power. He'll agree to damn near anything. Suppose you ask for him to pay a total of sixty percent of his take home pay, most of it in spousal support, continue paying your medical and pay the tuition for your kids through their Bachelors degrees. He'll sign."

Her lawyer said, "He's right. That's a better plan."

"How soon could you have the legal agreement ready to be signed?" I asked.

"Nine tomorrow morning!"

I looked at Donna and said, "Call him. When he answers, don't yell at him or tell him what an idiot he is. He knows. Tell him the only chance he has of saving his career and some semblance of life is to be here at nine-thirty tomorrow morning with a pen that works. Then hang up."

"He'll be here!" Donna said. She got her portable phone and called his cell. He agreed to be there at nine-thirty. She hung up. Her lawyer had work to do and so did I. We all parted friends.

I drove home and on the way I called Colleen. She answered, thanked me for letting her stay in the house and when she took a breath I said, "Listen carefully. You call in sick tomorrow. You don't answer any calls unless the caller ID says it's me. I set a plan in motion that may save your jobs. Tomorrow night I should have an amended agreement for you to sign. If you agree I'll give you five years to buy my half of the house. At the price the appraiser puts on it this week. You'll make payments to me every month. You both get divorced and can do as you wish."

"I don't understand. Why are you saving us?"

"When you woke up this morning, did it hurt?"

"Yes!" She sobbed.

"Think it will still hurt a year from now?"

"Yes, you know it will." She was crying and I could feel the pain.

"I warned you. I gave you what you wanted and you stabbed me in the trust. I love you enough that I want you to have a life. Right now I don't trust you enough to be anywhere near you. Will you sign the new agreement?"

"Yes! Anything you want!"

"Thank you." I hung up. I dialed Kathy's home and it rang once. Jenna asked, "Where are you and how soon will you be home?"

I said, "I'm twenty minutes from home. Is the meeting still going?"

"Yes. The prayers were answered, but only once!"

"It may sound strange but I request you all be dressed to go out for dinner when I arrive."

"We're ready to cook dinner."

"I request you are all dressed to go out for dinner when I arrive. We probably won't go out, but having you in clothes will make it easier for me to concentrate on the business I need to talk with all of you about."

"In that case, we'll dress. Would you rather have grilled salmon or a steak for dinner?"

"You will soon learn that I eat steak about once a year. I'm usually in Texas when I have it. I choose salmon. Please, no green beans."

"You've got it! See you soon."

I turned on the music and sang the rest of the way home. First with John Denver and then Alison Krauss. I sang loud with the windows down.

As I pulled into the garage I noticed there were still lots of cars parked at the curb. I shut off the music and started the garage door closing. I opened the door into the kitchen knowing full well that when I activated the garage door it alerted everyone that I was home. "Hi, Honeys! I'm home!"

Kathy was first to me. She was barefoot, wearing jeans, a ranger belt and a plaid western shirt with the sleeves rolled up almost to her elbows. I felt my reaction in my Levis.

We kissed. My tonsils must have passed inspection because she was still smiling when the kiss ended. She said, "I waited a long time to hear you say that."

"Should I go out and come back in? I could say it again."

"No. But, say it every time you come home, Ok?" I nodded. Sam was not-so-patiently waiting her turn. She was also barefoot, wearing black tights and a black sweatshirt that was big enough it covered her to the bottom of her ass. He big breasts made their presence known but not by being exposed. Without letting Kathy out of my embrace I included Sam.

During the kiss one of them gave my erection a squeeze.

"Do we have time for a meeting to at least start before dinner is ready?" I asked.

"We haven't put the salmon on the grill. Fifteen minutes later, we eat." Jenna said as she came for her kiss.

After the kiss I asked, "If we wait half an hour will the rest of the food go bad?"

Jenna said, "I'll start the fish in half an hour and then we'll get everything else ready. That about right?"

"Perfect!" We gathered the clan in the living room and I started the conversation. "You all have considered this relationship much longer than I have. I want the benefit of your thinking and discussions. I no longer have a house, a place to live. When I get to work on Monday I need to file a change of address with HR. I know Kathy has offered and even partially moved me in, but I promised each of you my love as a spouse..." I left it hanging.

Jenna spoke first, "We have talked about where you might live. We've talked about how to divide you up, I mean your time. Really, I think we're all still in shock that you're here. I didn't hold out much hope that Colleen would ever let you go."

Sarah nodded and said, "When Kathy told me what she offered you and that Colleen went for it I thought we were done. You got to keep Colleen and have Kathy! But, Kathy told us that they would screw up and that you wouldn't put up with being humiliated."

Sue nodded and said, "Our discussions about how to divide up your time were all fantasies. We didn't really plan for you moving in with us, except for Kathy. I haven't made room for your things in my closets. Hell, I have a two-bedroom apartment and the closets are all filled with my stuff. I'd have to toss at least a third of my clothes to move you in. Or, get a new place."

Sam said, "I have a three bedroom place. Moving you in wouldn't be difficult. I'd call my kids and give them a week to get their crap out. I've been storing their stuff since they left for college. They come home for Thanksgiving, Christmas and the Super Bowl. They don't come home to visit their stuff, they come to eat me out of house and home! But, Sue is right, Kathy's the only one of us who actually planned for this to happen. You should live here and visit the rest of us."

Maria added, "Or let us visit you here sometimes."

I looked at Kathy and her eyes were full of tears. I motioned to her and in seconds she was in my lap. I kissed her and asked, "Why the tears, Sweetheart?"

"I was right about you. I knew there was a chance that I'd introduce you to the circle and you'd see them as an opportunity to have six women to fuck. You didn't. You took time to make sure Colleen is OK. You sit here with us discussing logistics of how to make this work for all of us. When you said, "Ok, you love them and I will too" I thought that couldn't be that easy, but it was. That's why I'm crying. I got everything I wanted."

The room was quiet for a while. Kathy and I kissed and she stayed in my lap. Finally I said, "Tell me what logistics you discussed."

Sam spoke. "We have talked about it, especially after you went out today. Someone suggested you spend a night with each of us each week. Monday with me. Tuesday with Maria, and so on. Friday night and Saturday you sleep here with Kathy."

"Any other suggestions?" I asked.

Sarah said, "Yes! I said we should each get a week, not just a night. Sam pointed out that would space our weeks out so you slept with me one week and then not again for six weeks!"

"Kathy, Honey can you print a blank calendar for the next six months, please." She got up and asked, "One copy or seven?"

"One, please." She ran from the room. I said, "If you have vacations scheduled I need to know about them. After dinner I'll want to know about family you stay in contact with, visit or who visit you. This can get complicated otherwise. What will you tell those family and friends about us?"

Kathy came back and answered, "Mom called me this morning. She started by saying she felt a disturbance in the Force. She loved the Star Wars movies and books. I told her a man moved into my home and I couldn't talk right then because we were having sex."

"Damn! I missed it!" I said. We all laughed. Kathy gave me the calendars. She also brought a writing pad and some pens and pencils. I thanked her. She kept the pad and all the writing tools except a pencil. She gave the pencil to me.

She said, "I am your assistant. Any notes that need writing down, I'll write."

I nodded and said, "Here are calendars for the next two months. Outline the days you expect your periods and put your name on those days, please." I passed the calendar pages and the pencil to Sam.

"Do any of you have vacations already scheduled?" Jenna's hand went up. I knew she taught school so her vacations were scheduled. I asked her anyway. She said, "I'm off from school late June until the end of August, but my vacation is scheduled for the last week of July and first week of August. We're going to Grand Tetons National Park."

Kathy said, "The we is Jenna, our Dad and me. I think we could add one more country boy, if he wants to go." She leaned to me and got a kiss.

Maria had a two-week vacation scheduled for the first two weeks of October, but no plans of what to do on her vacation. Sue had the middle two weeks of June scheduled and had plans for four days to visit family in Seattle. Sam said, "I have three weeks coming to me, but nothing scheduled."

I looked at Sam and asked, "Would you consider a week vacation with me?"

"You mean just you and me, going somewhere and being a couple?"

"I'll understand if that's too much to ask. Maybe three or four days would be better for you."

"I said I have three weeks coming to me. I'd love to take all three weeks and spend them with you!"

"Can't happen. I need to at least look like I'm attempting to be equitable. If I go to the Tetons for two weeks with Kathy and Jenna, then I need to be able to spend a week with each of you. So, think about this: Do you want a week with me and if you do what do we do for the week? As it happens I get six weeks vacation this year."

Sam said, "I want a week and I want to go on a cruise!"

"Where?" I asked.

"Somewhere warm." Other heads nodded.

Maria said, "I'd like a week, too. The cruise sounds romantic and all but what if I get seasick?"

"We'll take a day trip to Catalina. If you don't get seasick, then we'll book a cruise, but think about other options too."

Kathy made lots of notes. I asked about family and friends and what our story was about us. Sam only had a brother and he was living in Paris. The one in France. She said she'd send him an email. Sue and Sarah had family but they were at least a thousand miles away. Sue was scheduled to visit her family in June, two weeks away. I asked if she wanted me to go with her. She said she wanted to talk with me about it later, but yes. Sarah's family lived in Maine and she hadn't seen them in six years. She didn't want to visit and wasn't sure she would even tell them I existed.

I'd had enough. I asked if we could please end the meeting and do something fun. Jenna suggested we get naked and sit in the hot tub. I watched as clothes started coming off. I got up and headed for the kitchen. Kathy and Sam followed me. I got a cold diet Coke and asked if they wanted anything. Kathy and Sam spoke in unison, "Yes, you."

"I'm right here." They both hugged me and Sam said, "Ever since you were with me I've been craving more. I've been in bed with Kathy before but never with her and you... but I'm willing." My peripheral vision caught Kathy's nod. I said, "Get out of your clothes and help Kathy out of hers, too. Then both of you get into our bedroom and I want you, Sam, to eat Kathy until she screams. She needs to scream before I get to the bedroom or I won't join with either of you."

Sam grabbed Kathy's hand and all but dragged her in the direction of the bedroom. I found Maria and said, "Maria, I'm going to go play for a little while with two of your sisters. The sounds you hear may frighten you, but don't let them. I'm only doing what they want me to do. I'm not really hurting either of them. Understand?"

"Yeah! You're gonna spank Sam's bare ass, huh?" I kissed her and walked to the bedroom. As I entered the hallway Kathy screamed. I undressed in the hallway, opened the door and rushed to the bed. Kathy was splayed open with Sam between her legs, still feasting on Kathy's pussy. I pushed Sam to the side and stuffed my cock inside Kathy. She moaned and said, "Yes! All the way in!"

I stroked all the way in and all the way out for a few strokes, looked over at Sam lying on her side watching us and said, "Open your legs for me! I want inside your tight pussy!"

Her legs spread and she held her knees up near her chest. I pulled out of Kathy and slammed in deep into Sam. Two strokes later I turned us so Sam was riding me in reverse cowgirl. I slapped her ass hard as she came down on my cock and she yelped. Every time she lifted up I slapped one cheek or the other! Slap! Slap!

I said, "Lift all the way off me." She did. I used my hands to gather juices from her pussy. Then I told her to sit back down on my cock. She did and I slapped her ass again. My wet hands made the slaps louder and the sting more pronounced. Four slaps later Kathy moved beside us and grabbed my hand, thrusting it into her crotch to gather more juices.

"Cum for us, Sam. You have Kathy's pussy juices all over your ass. Have my cum inside you!" She shuddered and held onto my knees, grinding her pussy against my pubic bone.

She fell to her side and rested next to Kathy and I, breathing hard and twitching every few seconds. Kathy snuggled next to me and whispered, "You took care of me first. Thank you."

I said, "I love you. I love all of you." I looked up and saw Maria, Sue, Sarah and Jenna in the doorway. Maria and Sue still had their hands at their pussies. I motioned them into the bedroom. Seven in a bed is not possible. Four beside a bed and three on a bed is possible. Showering with seven is impossible, but two at a time is possible. If everyone hurries the last one still has warm water.

The food they prepared got cooked and eaten. Over the next few days we worked out the details of the next few months... in planning. It was decided I would live with Kathy and we would invite the prayer circle members to visit and for me to visit them. On the calendar I had a schedule of when each woman would be having their periods. I spoke with each woman and five of them said they wanted to avoid having sex while they were on their periods. Sam wanted me to be with her any time I wanted to be, bloody and not.

Sue and I talked and then she called her family in Seattle. They were excited that she had found someone and worried that I might hurt her like her first husband had done. They invited me to come to Seattle with her on vacation.

I had a great time in Seattle. We flew up together and at the end of a week I flew back. Sue stayed another week. When she came back to L.A. Kathy and I picked her up from LAX and she spent the night with us. Her family understood that I loved her and was good to her.

Kathy, Maria and I took the Catalina Express to Catalina. We stayed there overnight and came back the next day. It was exciting, especially for Maria. She didn't get sick! We also saw hundreds of dolphin on our way back to Long Beach. As soon as we were home Maria booked a cabin on a cruise ship for the two of us.

One Saturday morning Kathy brought me a cup of coffee in our bedroom. Nothing unusual about that except she was wearing her western clothes, minus the boots. I asked, "What's up?"

"Mom and Dad spent the night at Jenna's."

"That means they're on their way here!"

"Jenna got the third degree last night from them. They know you live here. They know I love you and they know we have sex. They don't know Jenna's your wife, too."

"They will when they see us together. I think I'll get dressed for breakfast." I sipped the coffee, went into the bathroom and did my morning ritual. When I came out of the bathroom Kathy had put clothes out for me. Boots, Levis, western belt and western shirt. I got dressed and yelled, "Where's my Stetson?"

Kathy laughed and said, "You don't have a Stetson!"

"No wonder I can't find it!" I made it to the kitchen and had taken two bites of breakfast when the front door opened and two people walked in. I instantly understood why Kathy gave me the clothes she did. Dad was wearing boots, jeans, a western belt with turquoise inlay and silver buckle, a western shirt that was a mural of horses in near darkness running towards a mesa. He held a gray Stetson in his hand. Mom was in crisp jeans, a long sleeved white shirt and a western vest. Her belt also had a silver buckle and turquoise inlay.

Dad said, "Jenna called and warned them."

I asked, "How do you know?"

"You both have clothes on," Mom said.

1...456789