Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Em quietly said, "You do? You never told me you felt that way."

"I sort of hoped you felt it too."

"I do." She went and wrapped her naked body around Wes and hugged him. She cried a little, "Oh, god, I really, really do. I love you so much." Emily launched herself into Wes' arms and pulled his head to hers in a passionate kiss.

I grabbed ahold of Jon and Ann's hands, and said, "Come on folks. Let them have a moment of alone time." Ted followed and we went inside to clean up the breakfast dishes.

When I looked back over my shoulder at Em and Wes, she was pulling him down on one of the chaises, one hand frantically stroking his engorged cock. I knew they'd be a few minutes as they had an intimate lovemaking session.

That afternoon the six of us drove north to a warehouse in Ventura County. This was our next filming location. Wes wanted Em and me to play the roles of secretary and warehouse clerk in the midst of a bunch of guys that do the heavy lifting and drive forklift trucks in the distribution center to move inventory in and out of the various tall shelves that went up four or five stories. Wes had actually engaged some of the guys that normally work in the center to provide some of the background for our film.

Ted and Ann had come out the previous week and filmed the warehouse on a normal workday moving around boxes and shrink-wrapped furniture and electrical gear, so Wes had what he called stock footage to fill in around the start and end of the film.

Wes explained, "Most of the guys didn't know why we were there. We were just doing some filming for archive. Today a few of them will learn that we also had an ulterior motive, and that was to get leaders and trailers for our adult video."

Nancy showed up right at noon, along with another video guy, some lighting guys, and four male porn stars neither Em nor I had met before - Camp, Joe, Ryan, and Wade. All four were big strapping men with arms on them larger than my legs because they obviously lifted weights and worked out. All sported impressive tattoos, yet the men had nice dispositions and not one of them seemed to be on any kind of ego trip. They were dressed to look like warehouse workers, and even their t-shirts matched those of the regular employees who would be working in our background.

A new face also appeared, Maryanne. She was a newly minted college graduate from UCLA who'd studied theater arts and film. I talked with her briefly and she explained that the only job she could find in her field after graduation was working part time for Wes in all his film endeavors. She hadn't been around the day before because she'd been chasing down some footage for Wes' documentary about the Watts Riots. She described her job as script girl for a film that had no script, and general go-fer and general do anything girl that needs to be done. Maryanne was really nice, although a little chunky with dark framed glasses.

I asked her, "Maryanne, have you worked on any other adult videos?"

She shook her head and blushed, "No, this is my first. I've watched a couple of Wes' other films in this genre on my own time, and I paid particular attention to the films you and Em did on your last trip here. Oh, if I can do anything for you, please let me know; that's why I'm here." After a pause, she confided in a near whisper, "This is the most exciting thing I've ever done."

As various lights, microphones, and test videos were set up and evaluated, Wes instructed Em, me, and the four men what he wanted to have happen in our video. We'd start by having me do a lot of administrative stuff with the guys, talking about various orders and forms for shipment. I'd also be flirting with them. After he had enough footage from that kind of stuff, the four men would start to gang up on me in one of the aisles in the warehouse where most of the follow-on videos would be shot. I'd be more than willing. We'd all start some kind of gangbang - four on one - but then Em, playing the role of company secretary would come out to the warehouse floor, peek at what was happening, get caught by one of the guys, and seduced into joining in.

I asked, "What happens if some of the regular warehouse guys want to join in?" I chuckled at the thought, but realized that this was more than just a passing fantasy for some of those guys.

Wes said with a twinkle in his eye, "Do you care if they join in?"

Em said, "They won't have medical tests like we've all had."

Wes speculated, "So they participate, but not bareback?"

I nodded, "Works for me, so long as they're cute, polite, and all right being in a video. You'll have to get releases from them."

Maryanne made a note, briefly talked to Wes, and then went off to talk to the regular warehouse men who periodically gathered together to watch what we were doing. I noted that she spent about ten minutes with them, and then came back and handed Wes a pile of consent forms. Wes looked happy, but he shot me a look to indicate that their casual involvement had become more of a sure thing. I told Em what I thought we might expect. She was as excited as I was. To a man, they looked fit and cute. I think we'd tapped into the sexy young dark-haired male community in the area.

Nancy handed Em and me a bag of clothes to put on. Em's outfit made her look like a sexy front-office secretary in a tight blouse that spread across her boobs with little gaps between the buttons it was so tight, and a pencil skirt with six inch heels. Mine was more of a jump suit, the kind a warehouse floor facilitator might wear although it was tight and had obviously been modified so that my ass and breasts were snuggly encased yet obvious, and thus inviting to anyone near me.

After we dressed, Nancy did a little makeup and made a few stabs at making our outfits and styles fit our roles a little better. For instance, I started to carry a clipboard and had a pencil behind my ear, plus my hair got put in a modified ponytail.

Maryanne came and checked on us for Wes, passing on a few final instructions and suggestions before we started the cameras rolling. Ted, Ann, and one other man whose name I didn't catch were apparently ready to film. I noticed that Ted and Ann had tucked away some spare or backup cameras in amongst some of the warehouse boxes, so all they had to do to make a switchover was turnoff one camera, grab a new one, and turn it on to start filming. Ted had impressed me the day before explaining that one of the smaller cameras they used had cost fifteen thousand dollars.

Em went and stood out of sight behind Wes, Maryanne, and Jon. I stood off to the side, and the four men who were our core actors started to congregate and as Wes yelled, "Action!" they started to talk about a puzzling order and how to fill it. They passed around a piece of paper that seemed confusing. After a couple of minutes of that kind of discussion, including an off-camera prompt by Wes, I made my entrance.

Ryan was the closest to me as I walked up to the men, "Hey, Babe, we can't figure out what you want with this order. Can you explain it to us?" The other men nodded.

"Sure, let me see what you're working on." I got inside his personal space. He shot the other three men a look that said 'I told you so,' I guess indicating that I liked him and wanted some action. Ryan put his arm around me, although to give it a bit of realism, I used one hand, picked up his arm, and placed it back at his side.

"Aw, come on Baby. I like you."

"And I like you too, but this is work."

Wade stepped forward, "It's work, but all the bosses are away today, so we have the place to ourselves." He stroked my back.

"That doesn't mean we can slack off," I ventured in a weak statement.

Joe came into my personal space, "But it does mean we can relax a little, and even wear more of what makes us comfortable instead of these jump suits that hide so much of your attractive body." He ran his fingers along the lapel of my uniform, making sure to dip his finger into my cleavage.

Camp was the next to come on to me. He came up and as I was warding off Joe, he started to kiss my ear and rub my back in a sensual way. I tilted my head so he could kiss my neck a little better.

Ryan saw what was happening, and put his arms around me again, this time allowing one of his hands to slip into my jump suit, obviously to fondle my right boob. As that happened, Joe reached forward and slowly pulled the zipper of the suit down, inch by inch exposing my cleavage, then my tits, and then my stomach and abs, and then my little pink panties.

Joe said, "Oh, I like this new relaxed dress code." He leaned in and we kissed. Camp was right there on his heels, except he moved to push the upper part of the jump suit off my shoulders so I'd be topless. He said, "I love women who don't need a bra." His hands moved to fondle both of my breasts.

As my jump suit fell, Camp leaned in and sucked on my left breast. He and Joe then pushed the main part of the jump suit down my body until it puddled around my ankles. I kicked off my low heels, and in the process stepped out of the suit.

I said to the four men, "Is this what you were thinking of in terms of a relaxed dress code?" I held my arms out.

Wade said, "No, you still have too much on. I believe in nudity in the workplace."

I said, "Well, why don't the four of you show me what you mean. Right now, you're all way overdressed compared to me." I tugged at Ryan's zipper.

In seconds, the warehouse t-shirts dropped to the floor, the jeans disappeared, and then the briefs and boxers. Camp said, "You like us like this?" As he spoke, he pushed my lacy pink panties down my legs until I kicked them aside.

I grabbed ahold of Ryan and Wade's cocks as they flopped out into the open air, "Oh, yes, definitely. What should we do now? I hope we're not getting too relaxed here."

Joe said, "I think we should do some team building - you know one-on-one or four-on-one, so to speak."

I speculated, "And, I suppose I'm the 'one?'"

Joe smiled to indicate I was correct.

I dropped to my knees and inhaled Ryan's cock, soon switching to Wade's, and then back and forth. As Camp and Joe got closer I started to do them too. Meanwhile, my breasts were being cupped, fondled, rubbed, and pinched, and I felt a couple of fingers enter my hot little pussy from behind.

I stood up and stuck my ass out as I tried to swallow Camp's cock, and almost immediately a cock sank into it - Joe, I believe. I just kept blowing Camp, and then Ryan, and finally Wade.

About this time, Em came around the corner of the aisle we were in. Ted had a camera locked onto her shocked expression, and then her curiosity at our sexcapades. She looked like Sexy Miss Efficiency from the head office. She stopped short, and then backed up behind a large box and moved to spy on us as we fucked and sucked.

Wade 'saw' her, and went and grabbed her hand and pulled her into our midst. "Come and join us, Sweetheart. We have four hot cocks, and only one tight pussy, but you look like you might need some satisfaction too."

Em acted shy and reticent, but in the end she joined us, allowed Joe and Wade to strip her bare. She then started to fellate the two of them while I focused on Ryan and Camp. I glanced over a moment later after doing some elaborate blowjobs, and saw that Wade had his cock about to enter into Em's sodden pussy as she reclined on a piece of furniture the men had pulled from the shelves and unwrapped. I watched until a cock penetrated her quim, getting wetter at the prospect, and then moved to invite one of the two men I was with to do the same.

Camp said, "Wait, I want a sofa to fuck on too." He pulled a large cardboard box from an adjacent area in the warehouse stack, and ripped off the protective shell of cardboard. A beautiful beige sofa appeared, all nice and comfortable and ready for action on the warehouse floor. I wondered who'd eventually buy the cum stained sofa.

A minute later, I lay back on the sofa and Camp slapped my pussy with his cock, before he drove it into me. As he did, Ryan's cock just happened to drop across my lips, so I started to suck on it. I was vaguely aware of a camera lurking nearby filming our little fuck fest.

Em was being well fucked by Joe and Wade. At this point, our staging of our fucking and sucking became pretty much formula for a while. We changed partners, changed positions, in a steady rotation, often watching for hand signals from Wes or one of the cameramen.

What suddenly made my eyes grow large was that four OTHER guys from the regular warehouse floor suddenly appeared and wanted to get in on the fucking. One actually drove his forklift right up next to us.

The new guys stripped and soon were part of the crowd enjoying the warehouse gangbang. I didn't even get the guy's names, but they each put on a condom and soon Em and I were each getting fucked by some new cast members whose names we didn't even know.

I didn't complain because the first new guy on the scene knew what he was doing, and with talented use of his fingers and cock, he finished bringing me off to a nice little climax that felt really good. That was my first of the video session, and I knew that now I could keep myself cumming if I just did a little focusing on my own sensations as the cocks stroked inside me.

The four guys working me over at one point turned me into a DP-Double Spit Roast - I had a cock in my pussy, another in my ass, and two cocks in my mouth. I was more than airtight. Em watched me, and then had her four guys do the same thing to her. Copycat.

After about an hour, the cum started to pour out of the guys in buckets. I had the new guys strip off their condoms and cum on my face or boobs. I was with Ryan and Wade when they each came - one in my pussy and one in my ass. Ted was right there capturing the leaking orifices.

Next to me on a love seat Emmy was in a similar state of completion with her four men. Three gave her a Bukkake finish, and Joe blasted a huge load into her cunt, and Ann photographed as it gushed out of her cunt onto the fabric of the love seat.

The men were all spent, but they all formed a circle around the sofa slowly stroking their limp cocks. Em and I smiled at each other, and then we were in a sixty-nine, frantically eating the cum and girl juice from each other's pussies. We were both so covered in cum, we slid around on each other as we moved. I think it took us about twenty minutes of steady tongue action and suction to vacuum up all the cum from each other.

As we sat us, and looked at the handsome men behind the sofa, Wes counted down from ten, and at zero said, "CUT. Great job everyone take fifteen while we check the vids."

Em leaned over and kissed me. "I really like working with you, and you taste great."

"That taste might have something to do with Ryan and Wade."

"No, I mean just you."

The four regular men from the warehouse each came to us and introduced themselves. They thanked us for letting them be in the film with the other guys, and told us what great fucks we were. All in all, it was a strange conversation that you'd never hear in any other kind of situation. I laughed later when I thought about it: 'Excuse me, Miss. I loved fucking you just now. My name's Ray. I just wanted to let you know you have one of the best feeling pussies I've ever been in. Thanks again for letting me fuck you. Bye.'

Wes had three cameras worth of over three hours of high definition video to go through from the warehouse. He'd been all over the back of the set as we filmed, often whispering to one of the cameramen about an angle or set up he wanted as we kept on with the porno action on and around the couches and warehouse.

By the time we cleaned up a little, redressed in civilian clothes, helped close up the set and all the gear, it was just after seven o'clock. Wes knew of a great Tex-Mex restaurant and drove us there. Ted, Ann, and Jon came along after us in their vans. Maryanne and Ryan also tagged along, each in their own cars, although based on the after-filming talk, I thought the two of them might have arranged a hook-up other than being with us.

The eight of us got a big table, although our arrival raised a few eyebrows since I was wearing exceptionally tight short shorts with our blouses just tied under our full and bra-less breasts. Em and I both have fabulous legs and asses, and every male tongue in the place lolled out the sides of their mouths as they watched us walk by. The whole scene made me horny again when I thought of all the cocks we passed that I knew wanted to get into our pussies.

I sat next to Maryanne, and found pleasure in her youth and innocence - as innocent as you can be and still be the script girl and general go-fer assisting the director of a porn flick.

I asked Maryanne, "So, how did you do on your first day on the set of an adult film?"

She blushed, "Well, I've watched a lot of porn recently, so I sort of knew what to expect, but ... it was different. Nothing like any of my college courses. It was ... kind of raw ... and it made me ... I'm sort of embarrassed to say ... it made me ..."

"Horny?" I interjected with some sense of certainty. I was also chuckling. I'd been horny all day, but I'd been able to do something about it.

Maryanne answered, "Yeah. I mean, I'm no virgin, but I don't have a lot of experience, and well, I guess this was baptism by fire. I know Wes will ask me later or tomorrow what I thought of things; I'll have to get my thinking straight."

Em asked me something and when I turned back to Maryanne, Maryanne looked at me and added in a low voice, "Actually, today was probably the most exciting day in my life. I just thought about all the other things I've done and seen and everything, but this ... today ... I mean it's totally out of sight and amazing what I saw and helped out on. To go back to the documentary I've been working on is going to be so boring."

I laughed at her observation, particularly what I could see happening inside her head as she thought about the afternoon and evening, and watching Em and me get the daylights fucked out of us. Had I been in her place, I would have found someplace to go and jill off for an hour.

After dinner, Wes invited everyone back to his house for a swim and 'whatever.' Everyone caravanned back to Wes' mansion. I noticed he was now open about the fact that this was his house - actually, and in deference to Em, he called it 'our' house. I noticed that his choice of words wasn't lost on Emily who still looked at Wes with starry eyes.

At the house, Wes led us all through to the patio, taking drink orders as we went. He disappeared to play host. Em, Ted, Ann, Jon, and I stripped down naked, and dove into the pool one by one. Ryan quickly got with the agenda, and he was in the pool only a half minute behind the rest of us.

Maryanne stood there with a shell-shocked look on her face. The poor girl had apparently never been nude in a group setting before. I sympathized with her, so I got out of the pool and went over to her, keep a little distance because I was dripping.

"Maryanne, you don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with. We're all so used to being with each other - even sexually - that we think nothing of swimming naked, or even ... well, making love in each other's presence. It's kind of hot, but you can just sit and converse with us from poolside, or poke around in the house, or anything else you want."

Maryanne said, "Oh, I'm envious that you all can be so casual about your bodies and sex. I don't have a great figure, and ..."

"No one cares. We're not having a contest here. Look around; there are all sorts of body types unfolding here. Don't sweat it."

"Really, you don't think people will laugh at me."

"I guarantee no one will laugh, and if they do I'll beat 'em up." I laughed and shook my fist at the others in the pool. A couple of them heard our discussion and nodded in agreement at my supposition.