Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes rolled his eyes. "And no doubt you've totally corrupted my new assistant?"

Maryanne grinned widely, "Yes. You're new assistant is now an official slut, and wants to fuck, eat pussy, or do other kinky sexual things all the time. I hope that's all right, Boss. If you need anything along those lines, just ask ... or just bend me over a desk and fuck me." She actually shook her breasts at Wes in a cute way that surprised me given her intense modesty only a day earlier.

Wes shook his head and went into the house to change muttering; Ted and Ann laughed.

As we sat drinking, Ted brought the three of us who stayed at home up to speed on what their day had been like reviewing the video footage. He also mentioned they'd spent the last couple of hours setting things up for the next couple of day's filming. The next day we'd be in Wes office, and the day after that, we were going to have a large RV to use for shooting.

To be continued