Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryanne said, "I guess I could try it. It's a big step for me." She took the big step and started to unbutton her shirt, and a minute later stood there in bra and panties. I went behind her and undid the bra snaps; she dropped her bra on the pile and then stepped out of her panties. I heard a big sigh of resignation.

She had a full bush of pubic hair that matched the brunette color of her hair. Her figure wasn't that bad; she'd never win a wet bikini contest, but it wasn't anything to hide because it was gross or anything. She had gorgeous jiggly breasts that I found sexy and sensual. She was also delightfully pale, obviously not having spent a lot of time in the California sunshine.

I went to Maryanne and looked her in the eye, "You are beautiful." I kissed her, to her surprise, and towards the end of the kiss, she kissed back until I broke off. She grinned sheepishly at me, and whispered, "Thank you. That's the first time I ever kissed a girl."

I took her hand and we walked to the deep end, and we both jumped in holding hands. She shrieked in glee as she hit the water and resurfaced.

We splashed around, swam a bit, and joined the others in a loose circle talking about the house, the beautiful night, and then the day's filming in general terms. Wes explained that the next day would be an 'off' day while he reviewed the footage from the school and the warehouse videos, and worked on his next filming ideas.

I watched as Maryanne hung on every word Wes uttered about work. She was star struck with the man, and also conscientious about her job. Just from her attitude I could tell she was competent. I wondered if Em saw the stars in her eyes.

As we all moved around Em and I got out of the pool. Maryanne stayed near Wes. I asked Em, "What do you think of Maryanne and Wes?"

Em looked back at the pair, "She's moonstruck about him, I know. I don't mind having her around, but this is the first time she's been to the house. She only started working for him a week ago."

"Do you think she'll have sex with him?"

"I hope so. I'd like to get in there too, and from the look on your face you'd also like a taste of her. Let's orchestrate a little encounter with all the girls after we fuck the guys."

Ann and Ryan came out of the pool, lay on one of the loungers, and started to make out; their hands were roaming all over the other's body, and I watched her fondle Ryan's growing shaft as he fingered her pussy and sucked on her tits.

In the pool, I saw Wes say a few words to Maryanne. From her demeanor, I think he'd suggested that she either join in or prepare for another sex show. He got out and came over to us. He took my hand and led me to one of the chaises.

Jon claimed Emmy, and that left Ted and Maryanne. He extended his hand to her, and she took it and stepped out of the pool with him. Ted was a gentle and kind man, so I knew he'd take his time with her. I watched as they also lay down on a chaise.

Ted started to kiss Maryanne, and gently rub her stomach, and up and over her breasts. I could see her nipples sharpen at his touch until they were white hot with desire. He sucked on them and I heard Maryanne moan in delight, lust, and passion.

As I watched my own private porn show right next to us, Wes had started to go down on me, using his hot tongue and fingers to bring forth my lubricating juices that he'd told me he loved to lap up and savor. And, while I luxuriated in Wes' attentions, for some reason my sexual temperature rose more from watching Ted and Maryanne than from what Wes was doing to me.

After a while I whispered to Wes, "Change places with Ted. Do Maryanne. She wants you."

He looked at me to be sure I was sincere, then pulled away. He said in a low voice to Ted, "Let's switch. I need to make love to Maryanne." I thought his choice of words interesting, and hoped that didn't mean he was replacing Em with Maryanne.

After several kisses from Wes I heard Maryanne say, "I think I'm tasting Sheila on you ... that's good - really good."

Wes kissed her a lot and then worked on her breasts and then her pussy with his mouth, lips, tongue, and fingers. Maryanne moaned a great deal, and I often heard her gasp as he did something new or touched her in a special way. I heard her have a least two orgasms before Wes rose over her body, and slowly sank his cock into her - that's when the moaning really started.

Ted was fucking me, and I enjoyed his ministrations as we also made love. We went on for about twenty minutes or so, and then he came deep inside my vagina. We made out for a while.

Next to me, I watched as Wes sped up until he blasted a load of cum inside Maryanne. She came with him, her orgasm no doubt triggered by feeling his powerful jets of cum arrive in her pussy.

Em and Jon, and Ryan and Ann had already cum, so I knew the guys were done for a while. I pulled away and went to the chaise next to me; I nudged Wes out of the way. He grinned at me because he knew instantly what I was going to do. I think a large part of his attraction to me and Em was because we ate pussy fresh with cum so enthusiastically.

I went down on Maryanne, lapping the jizz dripping from where it had already leaked from her pussy before starting to suction Wes' man juice from inside her. As my tongue hit her clit, Maryanne came again with a loud sigh. "Oh, fuck, Sheila," she muttered, "Don't stop."

I didn't stop. I brought my fingers into play and started to pry the semen deep inside her to the surface so I could get my dose of protein.

Maryanne whispered to me, "Sheila, sixty-nine with me. I want to eat you too." The request coming from the sexually shy girl was almost a command to me; it was also a huge surprise.

I rose and straddled her head. Before I could even lower my pussy to her mouth, a large dollop of Ted's cum dripped from my pussy and caught Maryanne right on her cheek. As I looked down at her between us, she expressed surprise, but then she used a finger and her tongue to slide the viscous white fluid into her mouth. From the look on her face, she'd never tasted cum before and she was making up her mind whether she liked it or not.

I lowered my sodden cunt to her mouth and then put my mouth back over Maryanne's pussy, paying special attention to her clit in hopes that she'd make similar moves on me. She did, and it wasn't long before I spasmed in an orgasm, and pushed more of Ted's cum from my body into her eager mouth. I also wondered if some of the cum from the afternoon video shoot might be in there too.

Eventually, I rolled off Maryanne, and we just cuddled on the chaise as the guys watched us, and also watched Em and Ann as they duplicated what Maryanne and I had been doing.

Ryan was the first to fully recover. He came over and asked Maryanne if she'd like to be with him. She replied with some enthusiasm that she did, and so I got up and left the two of them to a second round of lovemaking. Maryanne lunged for Ryan's large cock, and immediately started a blowjob. I remember thinking that maybe she wasn't as innocent as I first thought, or maybe this was her coming out party.

In the second round of our sex play, Ted coupled with Em, Jon took Ann, and Wes came back to me. I liked the way Wes made love, so it was a pleasure to entertain his cock for a full session.

As Wes and I lay in our afterglows, his cock still embedded deep inside me, I whispered to him, "Wes, if you care about Em, you need to be sure she knows you're not throwing her to the curb for Maryanne."

He pulled away and looked at me with surprise, "You think she thinks that. I'd never do that to her. I love her." I heard great sincerity in his tone.

"I'm just thinking about how I'd react if a cute, innocent girl like Maryanne made love with my guy, and you know from how I live that I'm pretty open to poly relationships and group sex. We always take care to talk to the others we love and make sure they don't feel left out or excluded or unloved. I talked to Em and I've made sure she knows I have no designs on you, that we just enjoy the sex and loving with each other and nothing more. She trusts me, but Maryanne's an unknown, and she is all gaga over you."

Wes kissed me. "Thank you for that nudge." He thought a moment and added, "And, I'll have to be careful with Maryanne so that she doesn't create a set of expectations that are unrealistic about us. If you could help with that, I'd appreciate it."

"I will."

When we went to bed, Wes made sure that Em went with him. I smiled inwardly knowing that just in that single move he did more to reassure her than any words he could have possibly said.

I went with Ryan, and we had another 'off screen' fuck. He was a powerhouse, but also knew just the right buttons to push to get me going and get me off. Ted took his wife to bed, and Jon gladly took Maryanne to the bedroom across the hall from us; we all left our doors open, and I could hear Maryanne getting fucked a third time at the same time Ryan had his cock pistoning in and out of my sweet cunt. I think she was taking to group sex like a fish to water.

In the morning, Maryanne appeared in the kitchen wrapped in a towel. The others that were there already, and we were completely nude. We were also playful.

I sidled over to Maryanne and gave her a really hot kiss good morning. I also tugged at the edge of the towel; "You won't be needing this for a while."

She looked at me kind of funny, "But you and the other women are so pretty. Your bodies are perfect. Mine is kind of chunky here and there ... plus it's daytime."

I pulled harder on the towel. "Come on, Maryanne. Give it up. You're as sexy and desirable as any of us. I loved making love to you last night, and I want to do it again."

Just then Ryan came up behind Maryanne. He put his arms around her, and helped pry the towel from her hands, leaving her delightfully nude. He large breasts shimmied into view, but his hands were quick to cup each gelatinous globe and to massage them until the nipples were standing as erect as the Eiffel Tower. I noticed his cock was also standing at attention and rubbing against her hip.

Ryan nuzzled into Maryanne's neck and whispered into her ear in a sexy way. She turned into him, and they kissed. I heard her say in low voice tinged with incredulity, "You really think so, but you're such a hunk?"

Ryan looked at us and said, "I think we'll be back in a few minutes. We have some important business to conduct." He led Maryanne back towards the bedroom wing. Wisely, the rest of us remained quiet lest we embarrass Maryanne more than she might already have been.

Wes declared the day an 'off' day for everyone but himself, Ted, and Ann, who were all concerned with the two solid days of videos they had to review, process, and backup. After breakfast, the three of them piled into Ted's van and they headed off to Wes' studio office where he told us he had an audio-visual man's dream in terms of equipment for playback and editing.

Ryan and Jon took off too. Ryan had to go to his regular job, and Jon had another recording gig with a new singer he'd promised to help with the audio and mixing as she cut a demo album.

Em, Maryanne, and I migrated to the patio with our second cups of coffee. We were still nude, and I could tell that Maryanne was self-conscious. Part of that uneasiness no doubt stemmed from the cum running down her legs from her fuck with Ryan only minutes earlier.

As Maryanne went to sit down, Em ran a finger up her thigh to her pussy, collecting a wodge of cum as she went. She held the finger out to Maryanne when she was through, offering her the cum.

Maryanne studied the cum covered finger, and then leaned forward and took the entire finger into her mouth. As she did, she looked at Em and slowly a devilish smile emerged on her face as she sucked on her finger.

Em asked her, "Are you a submissive?"

After Maryanne swallowed, she said, "I don't know. I know what you mean. I readFifty Shades of Grey, but I've never thought of myself that way."

Em turned to me and said in an autocratic tone, "Sheila, I want you to get down on your knees and eat all that cum from Maryanne's cunt. I want you to give her at least one orgasm."

I knew instantly the game we were suddenly playing. I put my towel down on the ground as a knee pad, knelt on it, and buried my face in young Maryanne's pussy. She smelled divine, and tasted even better. Between tongue and fingers it only took me five minutes to bring her off. Maryanne watched me in awe, disbelieving that I could become so submissive in just an instant.

Em had sat down next to us and watched our lewd performance as she rubbed her own clit. Maryanne was a near puddle when I was through. The orgasm left her panting and flushed.

Em said to me in a strong directive tone, "Sheila, I want you to fist me; I've never had that done to me but I saw it in a porn movie I watched with Wes. Maryanne I want you to come next to me and suck on my breasts and watch her so you know what to do the next time I ask."

I moved in front of Em, and started to lap and slaver over her pussy. I could still taste some cum there, maybe from a morning fuck. Maryanne cautiously started to suck on Em's tits, and palm the other breast. Em pulled her head up so they could kiss.

I started to work two, then three, then four, and finally five fingers into Em's cunt. At first, I was just fingering and lightly thrusting, but as I went along I pushed deeper and deeper until finally, I got my entire hand inside her beautiful and slippery vagina.

Em was gushing girl juice, so much I feared she'd dehydrate, but I figured that some of it was also cum she'd stored up inside her for just this event. I'd fisted with my sisters and some of the other people in our swinger's circle, so I knew how to really make it interesting for Emmy.

I scraped my knuckles across her G-spot a few times, and she came, her body nearly doubling over in pleasure. Maryanne held her, watched me, and then kissed Em hard.

I started to use my fingertips on Em's A-spot. After thirty seconds of that, Em's eyes got really big and she looked at me with a kind of passion only lesbian lovers know and understand. She pulled Maryanne into a hard French kiss, pushed down on my hand, and then as I stroked the A-spot she exploded into a huge orgasm that rocked the entire LA Basin at Richter 8.4.

"HOLY FUCK, SHEILA. OH, GOD!"

I hung in with her through her climax, continuing to stroke the area, as her entire body writhed and uncontrollably spasmed around my hand. After a couple of minutes, she started to calm down, but she was still having after shocks. I gently extracted my hand, and when I had it out, I licked part of it before offering it to Maryanne who also licked at the pussy juice on it.

Em watched us through slitted eyes, before she just collapsed back onto the chaise in total and sudden physical exhaustion.

Em eventually said in a weak voice, "How the fuck did you learn to do THAT? I thought it would be sort of like fingering, but what you just did to me was from another universe. Where'd you touch me inside that made me cum like that - and twice too?"

Forgetting our dom-sub game, I chuckled, "I did your G-spot and then you're A-spot. You had an orgasm from my stroking of each of them."

"A-spot? I never heard the term."

"It's a small hyper-sensitive area up near your cervix. A long cock might stroke it, and certainly fingers inside that know just where to stroke can do it, and produce the kind of results you just experienced. My sisters and I do it to each other."

Maryanne said in a low voice, "Could you do it to me? Could you teach us how to do it so we can do each other when you're not around?"

Em smiled at me and said in a hopeful voice, "I like the way this girl thinks."

I started in on Maryanne, although I had to be careful because her pussy was much tighter than Em's. She'd only just learned she had a G-spot. I taught that to Em, and then we moved on to discover and toy with Maryanne's A-spot. I found it, memorized the feel of the surrounding area, and then talked Em through the steps of finding it with her fingers. Once she started stroking, Maryanne's entire body levitated off the chaise she was laying on, and she came really hard. I heard words from her innocent mouth that would make a sailor blush, and overall it was a wonderful, life-changing event for her.

Maryanne took about five minutes to return to the land of the living after her Big 'O' experience. Em looked really pleased with herself too. I then taught Maryanne how to find that place in Em's vagina, and then we all dove into the pool to take the edge off our sex play.

We stayed naked all day. After naps at pool side in the sun, we swam again, had a light lunch that included wine, and then we made love to each other again for about three hours. By that time, we were exhausted so took naps again all wrapped up in each other.

After our naps Em produced some sex toys, and we played with those for an hour, each of us enjoying a few more orgasms in the process.

I was particularly glad to see Em and Maryanne bonding. I pushed Em to talk to Maryanne about Wes, their lovemaking, and how she wanted the various relationships between them to play out over time. To my surprise, Em wanted Wes' new assistant to be part of their sex life and part of their love life. That said, Em told her she also wanted her to be dating other men so she didn't get dependent on Wes and Em as the only source for her sexual pleasure and love.

I talked to Maryanne about her previous sexual experience, and, no surprise, it was quite limited. The past twenty-four hours had contained a dozen major 'firsts' for her: first group sex, first live porn, first time being eaten by a man or a woman, first fisting, first sapphic experience, to name only a few she cited. She had only been with one guy previous to the prior night, so last night she got four new notches in her bedpost since Wes, Jon, Ted, and Ryan had all fucked her, and of course Ann, Em, and I had eaten her and fucked around with her too.

What Maryanne lacked in terms of experience, she made up for in her newfound enthusiasm for all things sexual. She was feeling a little guilty about the sex, but more from the viewpoint of having had so much pleasure in such a short time period compared to the rest of the population.

Before dinner, I called home. Besides catching up on the news around my circle of friends, I learned from Ivy that Steve was on an airplane on the way to Chicago to do some consulting. I wondered if he'd see his brother and sister-in-law and niece. I also wondered whether he'd get a chance to fuck is sister-in-law and niece too, since they'd created a rather open relationship with him. I could easily recall being with Steve's brother at my sister's wedding, and the two of us fucking for hours as Steve did his wife and their daughter right next to us.

I did some email on my iPad. Em took a photo of me sitting naked at the patio table doing email, and then sent it to me. It was cute and sexy, so I sent it along to Steve and the rest of my polyamorous family, plus to my parents.

Wes, Ted, and Ann arrived home about six o'clock. Their eyes looked crossed, no doubt from looking at computer screens most of the day. Maryanne, Em, and I were ready for them, and as they came in, we gave them each multiple naked hugs and presented them with a glass of wine.

Ted exclaimed, "You're naked again, very nice." He reached down and gently pinched my left nipple with the fingers of his right hand.

I laughed, "We never got dressed."

Wes joined the laughter, "You mean you've been nude all day? What did you do?"

Em said, "We really haven't strayed too far from the patio - we just enjoyed lots of swimming, sun and sex - the kind that three horny girls can get into really well."