All Comments on 'Shelly's Man In A Million'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
You sure can write and come up with stories

Heck to me she is worse than my porn star wife. At least sweetie gets paid and does it out in front of everyone. She also gets them big huge cocks and has quit laughing about my 2" dick. I wouldn't want to be the husband, but wouldn’t mind being one of the guys once in a while.

Honestly, you writing is damn good and your mind is still warped.

Please keep of the writing

Regards

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
So, once again in your stories, the husband

has to bend over backwards to accomodate a woman with the self-control of a 5-year old in a candy store. And it looks like the man in a million is more like a man in 100 million. I can't think of anyone that would put up with that kind of behavior.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
You need a new name

JPC - Just Plain Cuckold. SO many of your men end up with cheating wives. And many of them seem to embrace being cuckolds. While I enjoy many of your stories, many of them, like this silly tale, just seem so implausible. Even in my wildest fantasies I can't see any man giving up his pride or self respect and agreeing to watch other men fuck his wife. Not on the hottest day in hell. BARF!

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

no one on this planet is even possibly that fucking dumb... I know stories are almost always about suspension of disbelief, and the she fucked him over he gets to burn her ass to the ground and ride off into the sunset with the huge tited blonde is about as likely as winning the lotto or some random schlub banging scarlet johanson...

yet.. just no.. not just that but oh fuck no...

1/5.. i'd give it about -18billion but well we have such a small score range

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What I think happened?

When he woke up in the morning he realized he was about to propose to a real slut. One that didn't care if she brought home some nasty disease to him. That fact alone should have been enough to convince him not to repeat the proposal in the morning. And why would he even consider sharing her with all those men? Don't you think they would loose all respect for him and the snide remarks would begin almost immediately? Who wants to put up with that crap just to be married to a slut? No Bob, he never proposes in the morning and after she leaves, he never calls or sees her again. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad Plot device for a well written story

"Nymphomania" doesn't exist. It was a Victorian term for women who had a much higher than average libido. Today the clinical "diagnosis" is "hypersexuality", the characteristics of which are not agreed upon. There are people who lose sexual inhibitions and exhibit inappropriate sexual behavior (risky, promiscuous, etc.), but these are typically people with Alzheimer's or brain damage. They are not otherwise normal people who can't control their sexuality in the way, say, you can't control sneezing. There are people who don't want to control or channel their libidos, but this is a choice. Of course, you can find entries in the DSM for "sexual addiction" and WHO has created entries for "compulsive sexual behavior", but people need to realize that not only is the psych profession highly politicized, it is above all financially driven. Every new "code" (which corresponds to an entry) is an opportunity to bill, either individuals or, especially, third party payers. Otherwise normal people with very high libidos exist, but they don't lack the ability to control or channel their libidos. So, unless Shelly suffers from, for example, a degenerative brain disorder, she doesn't exist. The "nympho" with a "heart of gold" is a tired and utterly false LW trope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don’t marry sluts!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

I laughed. You, sir, have a really weird mind, but I enjoy reading your works.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

I was star5ting to be ok with the story till last page bitch was never going to find a man to marry thanshe pulls that crap kick her s to the curb were she belongs 2

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good read. I gave it 4stars. I would have given enough it 5 if the ending was a slight bit better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9075 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories