She's Got Freckles on Her Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's cute," Claire said. "Besides things have gotten pretty boring with Jake lately." Jake was her 21 year old boyfriend.

Babs smiled. "Don't forget to give him the AARP discount." Claire tossed a damp towel at her. Claire waited a few minutes until his sandwich was ready to which she quickly carried it back to his table.

"So what time do you get off," Jim asked figuring she would quickly put an end to this flirting.

"You do move fast don't you?" she giggled.

"You have to at my age," he laughed.

"I have plans for tonight," Claire said, looking sad. She was going out with her girlfriend but it would be pretty late.

"And, tomorrow night?" he asked.

Claire put down his check. "I'll have to think about it." It would be too weird going out with a man as old or older than her father.

"Fair enough," Jim said. "I'll check back later this week."

Claire watched the handsome man walk from the restaurant. Her boyfriend was so immature compared to Jim and their sex was basically wham-bam-think you ma'am on the sofa in her basement.

"If you don't want him then let me give it a shot," Babs injected. Her live-in boyfriend had been unemployed for almost six months and she was ready to dump him.

*****

Jim was sitting in the court house when Janet walked in. The judge had not returned and everyone was talking. She quickly slid into the seat next to him.

Jim turned and was surprised to see her there. "Janet. Please go to the other side."

"No. This is our last chance. You know that I love you and yes, I made a big mistake. Can't you at least hear me out?"

"What's to hear? You fucked another man in every way possible."

"I can't express how sorry I am and wish you would forgive me. I was so messed up when the young handsome man came on to me. You never give me any nice compliments anymore and I was overwhelmed." Tears were streaming down her face.

"That's supposed to make me feel better?" He tried not to let her tears break him down.

"Have you ever wondered if it had been you and if a young woman came on to you the same way? Would you have turned her down?"

Shit. Jim thought. If Claire had done the same thing to him there was no way he could have resisted. Before he could answer he heard his name. He looked up to see his lawyer motioning for him to come to the front.

"Jim and Janet Dugan?" the judge read from the list of to be divorced couples.

"Yes your honor," they both answered.

"This is your last chance. Are you sure you want to go through with this?" The young woman judge glanced over the long list of names at them.

Janet and Jim turned towards each other and Jim could still hear her last question. Could he have turned down a young woman if she came on to him? Both remained silent.

After a minute of silence the judge spoke. "Well?"

"Your honor I think my wife and I have some things to work out," Jim said. Janet's face broke immediately into a smile.

"Good. Please work them out because I don't want to see you two back here again," the judge said. She looked at the list. "Tom and Betty Bennett."

Jim and Janet talked to their lawyers and sent them on their merry way. "I still cannot move back in with you right now," Jim said. "We need to each do some thinking and take it easy for a while."

"OK," she said. "I swear I'll never cheat on you again." "That's something I think we need to talk about. We will still be separated and will see each other periodically. I'm still angry about what you did and am having a hard time coping with it."

"I'll do whatever you want," Janet said. "Anything." Jim thought about how turned on he was at first as he watched his wife with another man for the first time.

"Anything?" he repeated. "Are you sure?"

"Yes anything." Janet was willing to do whatever it was necessary to have him forgive her.

"Let me think about it and I'll call you tomorrow," Jim said. He walked her out to her car and as she moved her lips up to kiss him he pulled back. "Slow remember?"

Jim watched Janet drive away and as he walked to his car he once again saw the small café where Claire worked. He wondered if she was still there.

*****

Claire was finishing up her end of shift cleaning duties when Babs came into the kitchen. "The old guy is back," she laughed.

At first Claire did not know what she was talking about but then she remembered the older man. She did not even know his name. She smiled and pulled off her apron and looked in the small mirror by the door to make sure her hair was OK.

Jim was looking out the window at the cars driving by when he felt a body push up against his in the bench seat. He turned to see Claire.

"What's up?" she smiled. "You know I don't even know your name."

"Jim," he said feeling the soft hot flesh of her bare thigh push against his leg. "Court was over early so I decided to come and see if you had left yet."

"Nope, but, I am off the clock now," she smiled. "I was just ready to catch a bus."

"Can I drive you somewhere?"

It was decision time for Claire. So far it was just some harmless flirting but if she got into his car she knew things would be different. "How do I know I can trust you?" she asked giving him a cute smile.

"You don't. But you can," he said frankly.

She believed him. "OK Let's go." As she moved out of the seat her short waitress dress moved high on her thighs. Jim didn't miss an inch of her tender young flesh.

The parking garage was across the street and the two of them had to walk up two flights of stairs to get to his car. Claire walked ahead of him with the purpose of giving him some peeks up under her skirt at her white lace panties. As Jim opened the car door for her she again slid in without caring about how much of her body she was showing. This time he could see her dark pubic mound through her semi-sheer undies.

"So how long have you been teasing boys?" Jim asked as he moved into the driver's seat next to her.

It was not a question Claire expected. "Teasing?" She asked innocently.

"Sure. We both know you wanted me to see your panties," he laughed.

"Why Jim, if I wanted you to see my panties I would do this" Claire said bravely as she reached down and slowly pulled her skirt up her smooth tan thighs until it rested on her stomach. She smiled as she glanced over at the forming bulge in his slacks.

Jim coughed because she did something he did not expect. He was speechless as she slowly pulled her skirt back down over her legs. "And to answer your question I don't tease." There it was plan and simple. If he wanted to have sex with her she was willing.

Claire giggled. "Well? What's next?"

"You know I'm not sure. I'm...a...a...kind of..of...of..new at this," Jim stuttered.

Claire grinned. "Me too, I don't know what has come over me being with an older man."

"You mean with an old man?" Jim asked.

"No, an OLDER man," she quickly corrected. "I've only been with young guys."

"If you want to leave just say so," Jim said. He could now see the rise of her youthful breasts and could see she was bigger than he had first thought.

"Oh, you are not getting away that easy," she giggled. "Do you live alone?"

Jim nodded his head yes. Surely she didn't want to go to his place already.

"Well let's go," she grinned as she pulled the latch on the side of her seat to recline backwards. She didn't stop the seat until she was almost prone next to him. "You want to see my panties some more?" she asked with her eyes closed.

"Err........" Jim coughed again. "Sure." His eyes moved with her hands as she once again pulled up her short skirt. This time she dropped the skirt just below her breasts. He could now see her tight abs and flat stomach moving down to her tiny white bikini panties and the small narrow strip of dark pubic hair easily seen through the panties.

"I hope I don't have an accident." Jim laughed as he started the car and slowly backed out.

"It's OK. I have on clean underwear," Claire laughed as she remembered the many times her mother told her to wear clean underwear in case she is in a car wreck. The cold air from the air conditioner blew steadily up her bare thighs as Jim's car sped through the traffic. She peeked at him when he stopped at a red light and giggled as she saw him peering at her almost naked bottom half. Yes her panties were clean but at the moment very-very damp.

Jim pulled the car into the carport under the beach condo and watched as the young girl sat up to look around. "Nice," she smiled seeing the view to the waterway. She waited for him to move around to open her door and as she got out of the car she quickly pulled down her skirt. "Now don't peek," she giggled.

Again Claire walked ahead of him up the stairs to give him a nice view of her cute round ass. Her panties were deeply wedged into her pink buttocks. They entered the condo and Claire ran ahead to find the bathroom. "GOTTA GO!" she yelled as she slammed the door.

Jim took a deep breath and thought about his wife who had just swore she would never cheat on him again. And now here he was with an even younger person getting ready to do who knows what? He knew that as sexy as Claire was he could not go through with intercourse.

Claire looked into the mirror at her scared face. Although she had played it pretty cool so far her knees where shaking. Her neck glowed bright red with excitement and she had to drench her face with cool water to calm down. Outside that door was an older experienced man and not the young quick on the draw studs she was used to. Although Jake was well built his lasting power was very low and she like a lot of women learned how to fake their satisfaction at an early age. However Jake was the only man who she had experienced intercourse with. Did she have what it took to go all the way with this man? She took a deep breath and slowly walked out the door.

"I'm out on the balcony," Jim yelled when he heard her open the bathroom door. He had poured both of them a glass of red wine and offered one to her as she strolled out to stand next to him.

"It's beautiful," Claire said as she sipped the wine and marveled at the sunset over the calm blue water. They both stood elbow to elbow as they watched the sun sink into the dark water line.

"Will you tell me about what happened with your marriage?" Claire asked without looking at him.

"It's complicated," he answered. The image of Janet being fucked in the ass popped up.

"I have time," Claire said. If she was going to sleep with him she wanted to know him a little better.

"Pull up a chair," Jim said as he moved over to one of the large soft lounge chairs on the patio. For the next 30 minutes he dumped his life history onto this girl he had just met. He did not get into the raunchy sex detail and just left it that his wife cheated on him.

"I'm sorry," she said seeing how hurt the man was. "I wish I could make the pain go away." She picked up on how his wife had cheated with a much younger man and now she was here with him.

Jim looked at her. She was so lovely and so innocent. "Being here with you helps me a lot. Can I kiss you?"

Claire didn't expect him to ask that question. The boys and young men in her life had just kissed her without asking. While listening to his story she forgot about the sexual tension that had surrounded their day so far.

"I would like that," she grinned. She leaned over to his chair and offered her soft young lips for his pleasure.

The softness of her mouth was something he did not expect. Nor did he expect her tongue to dash into his mouth as quickly as it did or her lips sucking his tongue into her mouth. She pulled away and smiled. "That was nice," he said.

"Claire I don't think I can do this," Jim said breathing hard.

She looked disappointed. "I understand."

"No, it's not you it's me. I was so mad at my wife for cheating and now I'm about to do the same thing."

"It's OK, I understand. I've been feeling the same way," she smiled. She stood and moved over to his chair and squeezed in next to him. She pulled his arm over her body. "Just hug me," she whispered.

Surprisingly it was just what Jim needed. He felt her warm body pressing against his and her perfume caressing his senses. They lay together for almost a half an hour before Claire turned and again kissed him. "I've got to go."

"I'll grab my keys," he said as he walked her to the door and down to his car. They didn't say much as he drove her to her home. "Thanks," he said as she again turned and lightly brushed his lips with hers.

"I enjoyed it," she giggled. "I really did."

When Jim returned to the condo he found a message on his answering machine. "Jim call me." It was his wife.

He made himself a scotch and soda and sat down again on the balcony while he dialed her number. "Hi."

"I just wanted to say how much I still love you and how happy I am that you didn't go through with it today," she started. "I know I hurt you and I know it's going to take some time for you to forgive me."

"Janet, I..." he started to say before she interrupted him.

"Let me finish. I told you I would do whatever you want to help you forgive me and I mean it. Anything."

It was his turn to talk. "I'm not sure what if anything that could be," he said. "Right now I need some time."

"I understand," she said almost sobbing again. "I'll call you tomorrow night."

"OK," he said.

"I love you Jim," she said hoping he would say the same thing back to her.

He didn't. "Call me tomorrow."

Jim had the best night's sleep in quite a while mainly because he thought about Claire and not about his wife being fucked in the ass. He did wake up early and thought about something that would make him feel better.

*****

Nancy Johnson suspected her husband was cheating on her but could never really prove it. Because of his real estate job he had to go into people's homes and had to spend late nights showing houses. He had lost any desire to have sex with her almost three years ago and she had lately started having thoughts about finding a lover herself not to get even but because she was horny.

To get away from her poor marriage she spent most of the days at the country club playing tennis. She had been playing so much her game had improved immensely to a point where she had risen to the A level. It was during the week long Club championship that she had noticed the man sitting on the bleachers watching her. She noticed he was older but had a nice handsome face and the grey hairs around the edges gave him a sexy appearance. After three straight days of him watching her play she decided to confront him and see what was up.

Jim had discovered Bob Johnson's wife Nancy played tennis each day at the same country club he and Janet belonged to. He saw the tournament schedule and made sure to attend her matches. When she came up to him after the championship match he was surprised.

"Excuse me but do I know you?" she asked. Her tennis outfit was soaking wet from her sweat and clearly showed the sports bra and hard points of her breasts.

"Not really," he smiled. "I've been admiring the way you play. You are very good."

"Thank you," she blushed. "I'm surprising myself."

"My name is Jim," he said holding his hand out for her to shake.

She switched her tennis racket into her left hand and shook his hand in her right one. "Nancy, Nancy Johnson."

"I'm disappointed the tournament is over," he said smiling. "I won't get to watch you play any more."

Nancy blushed realizing he was talking beyond just watching her play tennis. "I....uh...," she looked around to make sure none of her friends were nearby. "I'm going to take a shower and then have lunch in the snack bar. Would you like to join me?"

Jim could tell she was very nervous as she asked. "I'd love to," he smiled.

"Give me twenty minutes," she said smiling and turning. She wondered if he was looking at her ass as she walked away from him. She quickly turned and saw he was. Again she smiled and quickly walked into the locker room.

Her heart raced as she quickly showered and fixed her hair. Before she only had imagined herself having an affair with another man and suddenly it had become real. He was older than what she had imagined but never-the-less was in good shape and had the older handsome look.

Jim sat in the last booth watching the tennis match on the TV mounted on the wall across from him. It had been five days since his date with Claire and each day his wife had called to repeat how much she loved him and would do anything to get him back. He wondered if she really meant it.

"Hi," she said as she moved around the corner of the booth. "Thanks for waiting for me." She threw in her sports bag and sat across from him. "I'm starving."

"Me too," he laughed. "Lunch is on me."

"OK," she grinned. She had only met him a few minutes ago but suddenly felt so at ease with him. For the next hour they told each other their life histories. Jim told her he was separated but did not get into the reason why. Nancy spoke mostly about her twelve year old daughter and said little about her husband.

"I don't have to pick my daughter up from school until 4:00PM," Nancy said fidgeting. She was nervous as she tried to think of a way to get the two of them alone somewhere. She looked at the clock and saw it to read, 1:00PM.

"My condo is only a few minutes from here," he smiled. "I have a wonderful view of the coastline."

"I shouldn't,' she said as she touched her wedding band. "I really don't know you that well."

"If you want we could go to the park on Main Street," he offered.

"No, the condo will be fine," she said as she took a big breath of air and blew it out quickly.

Jim led the way to his condo and she pulled her new Mercedes into the parking spot next to his. His eyes roamed over her full mounds under the tight blouse and her tan legs under the short skirt. Why her husband cheated on her was a puzzle to him.

"This is really nice," she said as she stood looking at the white sands on the nearly deserted beach. "Sometimes I wish we had a condo like this."

"Here you go," Jim said as he offered her a glass of Merlot.

She smiled and held it up to clink it against his glass of the same. "To a new friendship," she smiled. Jim smiled and pushed his glass lightly against hers. As they took a sip their eyes looked over their glasses at each other.

"Well," she said as she stood looking at him. "What now?" There was no question in either of their minds what they wanted to do next but they didn't know how to start it.

"Would you like a tour of the condo?" Jim asked.

"I would love one," she answered as she gulped down the remainder of the wine.

Jim walked her quickly through the small kitchen and dining area and through the small office on the first floor. At the base of the stairs they both stopped and looked up at the opened room above them. The edge of the large bed could be seen. "Do you want to go upstairs?" he asked.

She knew the question had more meaning. "I think so," she said as she again took a deep breath.

Jim walked ahead of her wondering why it had been so easy to get her to sleep with him. She was so beautiful and could mess around with a lot younger man than him. But she was very nervous and he figured it had to be the first time she had cheated on the bastard.

"Well this is it," he announced when they made it to the top. He turned and froze as he watched her slowly unbutton her blouse. She did not look at him as she pulled the blouse away from her wonderful breasts covered by a baby blue lacy bra. "Nancy you are so..." he started to say.

"Please don't say anything," she said not looking at him.

Jim stood still as she released the snap on her shorts and pushed them down over her matching light blue boy shorts panties. He pulled his tee shirt over his head and as he tossed it to the side he peeked at her pure white breasts and long hard nipples. He released his own shorts and pushed them down at the same time her boy shorts moved down her taunt abs and neatly trimmed dark brown bush. It was trimmed into a small triangle over her shaved pussy. She did not have an ounce of fat on her perfect body.