She's Got Freckles on Her Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,166 Followers

She didn't even look at him as he pushed his boxers over his seven inch hard on. He stood still as she moved by him and pulled back the bedspread. His eyes saw her perfect round ass as she moved under the bed covers and lay on her back with her eyes closed.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered as he moved his body under the covers next to her. She smiled for the first time while her lips moved to find his. There was no doubt she was ready for him when he touched the dripping lips between her thighs. Her hands and arms were grabbing his body to pull him on top of her. "Please do it," she moaned.

He had never seen anyone so horny before. Her fingers searched to find his hard-on and to direct it quickly to her wanton need. There was no time for foreplay as she aimed the tip into her hot oven and pulled his hips until he was fully inside of her.

"OH GOD!" she screamed as she felt a hard cock in her for the first time in three years. "FUCK ME DAMMIT FUCK ME!" she cried out.

Jim thought about paying his taxes to keep his emotions as low as possible. As much as he wanted to fuck Bob Johnson's wife just to get even he now wanted her to climax. The slapping sounds of their bodies could be heard on the beaches below as could their moans and groans. Suddenly Nancy's fingernails dug into his shoulders as her body exploded. "NOW!" she cried out. OH YESSS!"

Bob slowed down but she opened her eyes and smiled. "Come inside of me."

He was happy to oblige and soon filled her cavity with his pleasure. Afterwards they lay in each others arms.

"I've never done this before," she whispered as he kissed the tender nape of her neck.

"You never made love before," he joked.

"No," she laughed. "I've never cheated before."

"Me neither," he replied. "It was great."

She giggled. "I wonder now why I waited so long." She looked at the clock on the night stand. "It's only two o'clock."

"I'm not a young man anymore," he grinned.

"Leave that to me," she smiled as she moved her head under the covers and sucked in the soft tip of his prick.

Jim smiled and closed his eyes as her hot mouth quickly returned his placid penis from the dead. Her face moved out of the covers and smiled. "You're younger than you thought." She quickly mounted his hips and guided his tower of power again into her hot pussy. "Now it's my turn to fuck you," she giggled.

This time Nancy's eyes remained on his as she moved her athletic body forward and back on his shaft. He smiled and thought, "Here's to you Bobby boy." It was funny because Nancy was thinking the exact same thought.

As her body moved up and down she said, "At first I was doing this because my husband is cheating on me." She smiled. "But, now I'm doing it because I want to."

They both raced towards another happy ending and this time it was Nancy who climaxed first. "OH JIM!" she moaned. Her pussy kept moving until he screamed her name, "NANCY!"

Again they lay arm in arm. "I have something to confess too," he said not knowing how she would take it.

"What?" she asked as she smiled and looked at his face.

"At first I was doing this because your husband slept with my wife, but now I did it because of you."

Nancy pushed back from him. "You used me to get even with my husband." She was totally pissed. "He fucked your wife so you fucked me." She threw the covers off and grabbed her boy shorts.

"Nancy I'm sorry. I was going to call it off until I got to know you. After that I wanted you." He said as he watched her bra cover her gorgeous breasts.

Nancy pulled up her skirt and sat down on the bed next to him. "Why should I be mad at you for doing the same thing I did?" She looked at the clock and saw she still had thirty minutes. "Would you tell me everything about Bob and your wife?"

"Sure," he said glad that she was not angry at him. When he was finished he could see the steam blowing out from her face.

"I've been unable to get proof of him having an affair. Will you help me?"

"I think I know how," he smiled. "My wife said she would do anything I wanted. Give me your phone number and I'll call you after I've talked to her. Do you think you can get a list of the clients he has worked with the past two years?"

"I'll try," Nancy said as she wrote down her phone number on the small pad next to the phone and lean over to kiss him one more time. "Next time we do it only because we want to," she smiled.

"Sounds good to me," he watched as she walked down the stairs.

*****

Janet was surprised when she opened the door and saw Jim standing there. "Hi," she grinned.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"Of course," she said with the smile not leaving her mouth.

Jim sat on the familiar sofa and Janet sat next to him. "Remember when you said you would do anything I want that would help me forgive you?"

"Yes," she said seriously. "Anything."

"Before I tell you what I want you to do I have to tell you something," he said. "I slept with Bob's wife this afternoon."

Janet knew she should be pissed but she also knew he did it to get even. If that was what it took she wouldn't complain. "I'm not happy about it but I understand why you did it. Are we even now?"

"No," he answered. "She knows he has been having affairs for the past three years and now wants proof for a divorce. I need your help to get that proof."

"I never want to see that bastard again," she said as she sat back with her arms folded.

"You don't have to fuck him. I just need your help getting him to this house."

"What do I have to do?" she asked. If it meant getting her marriage back she would do it. For the next hour Jim told her what his plan was.

*****

Caroline Blackwell had just returned from the supermarket when she saw the strange car in her driveway and a man and woman on her doorstep. She quickly grabbed the grocery bags and walked up behind them.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes," Jim answered. "My name is Jim and this is my wife Janet. We were wondering if we could talk to you for a few minutes."

"That depends," she said suspicious that they were selling something. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Bob Johnson," Janet replied.

"No, I don't want to talk about him," she said as she pushed them aside to unlock her front door. As the door closed she heard Jim's voice.

"We know what he did to you."

Jim and Janet stood looking at the closed door wondering if she would open it. After a minute they turned to walk back to their car and suddenly the door opened. "Come in."

They walked by the nervous woman who looked to be in her mid-forties. As they sat on the sofa Caroline said, "How did you find out?" She was happily married and did not want her husband to know.

"He did it to me too," Janet confessed.

"So you just guess that he did the same to me?"

"Yes," Janet answered.

"But you don't care?" Caroline asked looking at Jim.

"Sure I care but I also love my wife and realized what an asshole he is. He uses his good looks and charm to get older women to cheat with him. I want to get even."

"I'm sorry but I can't help," she said sternly. "My husband cannot find out."

"He doesn't have to find out," Janet said. "We want him to confess and then do to him like he did to us."

"You mean?" Caroline asked.

"Yes anal sex and then the dump," Jim said.

"I don't understand," Caroline said. "Who will do the anal sex?" The topic was not a good one for her to talk about.

"You and Janet with a large dildo," Jim answered.

"As much as I'd like to get even I can't take the chance my husband will find out," she said as she stood up to give them a hint the conversation was over.

"I'm afraid if we only do it ourselves that he won't be worried. If we have another woman who he abused he will get the message loud and clear," Janet said hoping to convince the woman to change her mind. "If we don't stop him he will do it to more women."

"No I'm sorry," the nervous woman said.

"Thank you anyway," Jim said as they walked towards the front door. He opened the door and heard Caroline's voice.

"How will we get him to allow us to do that to him?"

"We drug him," Janet said smiling. Jim closed the door and for the next hour told Caroline what the plan was.

*****

Bobby Johnson saw the amount of home listings under his name on the large board in the Real Estate office. He would again be sales person of the year and would again get the expense paid vacation to Vegas. He had finished a closing that morning of victim number twenty-two. He could still see the hatred in her eyes as her husband and she signed the papers. She had been the tightest ass yet and it took him almost ten minutes to get his hard–on deeply into her rear. It had hurt her so much she had passed out.

He thought about the woman who he was presently working on and how easy it had been with her. Not only was she a strict religious woman she was married to the new Preacher at his church. She had fallen for his line of bullshit so fast and when he kissed her for the first time in the house near the church she didn't stop his hands exploring under her long conservative dress. Her thin frame and tight ass was what he had been looking for. She had asked him to met her at the new home tonight with the understanding she would bring the K-Y jelly.

He was dozing off when the phone rang. It was his assistant Heather who said Janet Dugan was on the line.

He smiled. "Tell her I'm busy."

"She said it was important and that you must talk to her."

Bob sat upward and picked up the phone ready to tell her it was over. "Hello Janet what can I do for you?"

"I need to talk to you. Jim is threatening to tell your wife everything that happened between us."

Bob thought that the irate husband might do just that. "It's my word against his and yours. I'm sure my wife will understand how you seduced me."

"Will she understand that Caroline seduced you as well?"

Bob's heart stopped. "Shit," he muttered with his hand on the microphone end of the phone. Somehow two of his victims had gotten together. He had to smooth talk his way out of this.

"OK, I'll come over your house but I don't want your husband around," Bob said. He didn't need a mad husband with a gun waiting for him.

"Deal," she said. "Come over at 7:00PM."

*****

Bob circled the block a few times to see if he could spot who was at the house. He saw two cars in the driveway and hoped they belonged to Janet and Caroline. He parked down the street and took his time getting to the house. He was ten minutes late.

"Do you think he chickened out?" Caroline asked Janet as they sat in the large den.

"He'll be here. You should have heard his voice change on the phone when I said you would be here as well," Janet laughed. The doorbell rang.

"Come in," Janet said to Bob who peeked around the door to make sure Jim was not waiting for him. "It's safe."

Bob tried to kiss Janet on her cheek as he walked past but she pulled her head away. He walked into the den and saw Caroline who was not smiling.

"OK, let's not beat around the bush," he said. "What do I have to do to keep you two quiet?"

"Tells us how many women you have done this to," Caroline said as she sipped on her wine.

Bob took the drink from Janet. "How do I know you are not recording this conversation?" He asked as he gulped down a big drink of wine while looking around the room.

"You don't," Janet replied. "Would you like to go to another room?"

Bob smiled. "How about the bedroom? You and I had some good times up there."

"Sure, just don't get any ideas," Janet said as she walked up the stairs ahead of him. Caroline followed behind.

"Why don't we just forget about the past and just enjoy the future?" he said smiling. He had never had a threesome before. He took another big drink.

"What do you think Caroline?" Janet asked. "Maybe one more time for old times sake?"

Bob sat on the bed and smiled. He couldn't believe how lucky he was as the two women stood up and started undressing. He quickly removed his shirt and pants and sat back as the two women stood before him in only their sexy undies. "Come here," he commanded. They giggled and jumped back from his outreach.

"Take off your boxers first," Caroline said. She was finally relaxing in anticipation of what was to come.

"Sure, you have seen it, touched it, sucked it and fucked it," he laughed. He tried to stand but the room was starting to spin. "Oh God," he exclaimed as he pushed his boxers down over his hard-on. When the underwear made it to his knees he fell back onto the bed with his hard tower pointing upward.

"Is he out?" Caroline asked as she walked slowly to the bed and peeked down at his face. His eyes were closed.

"I think so," Janet whispered as she stood on the other side of his body. Suddenly both of his arms flew upward and grabbed their waists and pulled them down on top of him.

"What........dddid....yooou...doooo....toooo.....meee?" He stuttered while his hands pulled their bodies tightly on top of him.

Caroline looked at Janet in a panic. Her leg was pushed down hard against his prick which was still rock hard.

"Play along," Janet whispered. "He can't last much longer." Janet knew Jim would be back at any minute and if she could get Caroline to take off her clothes it might get him turned on enough to want to have sex with her and possibly Caroline. Janet reached over and released Caroline's bra. She pulled it from the startled woman's body before she could stop her.

"My bra," she said as she tried to grab it. "You said I wouldn't have to remove my underwear," she whispered.

"Give me those cute little titties," Bob laughed as he moved his mouth up and sucked Caroline's small digit into his mouth. He was having trouble remembering where he was and who they were.

Janet removed her own bra and saw she had Caroline beat by at least two bra sizes. She had never thought about sex with another woman until that day. She managed to get away from Bob's grasp and moved downward until she reached Caroline's sexy denim colored bikini panties. She grabbed the waistband and pulled.

"What are you doing?" Carolina asked as she tried to reach down to stop her panties from being removed. "Please don't."

"We have to make it look real," Janet whispered in Caroline's ear. "Touch his penis."

Although Caroline was upset at what Bob had done to her she still missed the five times he had fucked her. His hard eight inch penis beat her husband's five incher hands down.

Caroline's fingers circled his monster as he continued to suck on her breast. She thought that his fingers were now touching her dripping pussy but suddenly realized the fingers were coming from behind her. Shit it had to be Janet fingering her. She thought about stopping her but couldn't. It felt too good.

Janet pushed her middle finger deep into Caroline's hot oven and did not hear any resistance. She explored another woman for the first time and loved it as her thumb rubbed against the raise clitty.

"Oh God Janet, what are you doing to me?" Caroline cried out as she approached a climax.

Janet had two fingers deep into the woman when she felt Caroline push back and then fall onto the bed next to Bob on her back. Janet looked at Bob and saw he was out cold. Caroline had turned over to give her better access to her love pot.

As Janet's fingers once again found Caroline's pussy the door opened and Jim stood there in shock. Bob was passed out on the bed with his prick still hard and next to him was a naked Caroline with his wife's fingers moving in and out of her red bush.

Janet saw Jim and winked for him to keep quiet. Caroline had not noticed his entry and had her eyes closed.

"Tell me what you want," Janet said, while her fingers gently pinched and pulled on the woman's raised love bud.

"Touch me, don't stop," Caroline moaned.

What possessed her to do what she did next Janet did not know as her mouth moved up until her chin wedged itself down between the woman's thighs. Caroline's hips rose off the bed when Janet's tongue licked slowly up the flaming slit.

Caroline's eyes opened wide when Janet's lips sucked in her clit. That's when she saw Jim standing only a few feet behind Janet. "OH GOD JIM'S HERE!" she cried out but didn't make any motion to stop Janet from her quest. "HE CAN SEE YOU SUCKING MY....OH GOD...MY PUSSY!" she screamed as she climaxed.

"Hi honey," Janet said as she stood up next to him and gently kissed him on his lips. "She tastes pretty good doesn't she?"

Jim licked off the juices his wife had deposited on his lips. "Yes very tasty." His eyes never left the opened thighs of Caroline on the bed. The woman knew she was showing him everything but didn't care.

As much as he would like fucking Caroline at that moment he had to finish what they had started.

*****

Bob Johnson was coming out of a deep sleep. He heard some noises in the background and when he opened his eyes he saw complete darkness. "Where am I?" he asked. He tried to move his hands and legs but couldn't. He realized he was tied up and was bending over something. He remembered the two women. "Janet let me go right now." He said sternly.

He heard her laugh and whisper, "I brought the K-Y jelly like you asked me too."

He thought she had gone nuts. "I didn't ask you to bring K-Y jelly."

"But you did," Caroline whispered in his other ear.

"Let me go or I'll call the police," he said trying to be calm.

"And tell them that you raped us and what are you going to tell that cute little wife of yours?" Janet laughed.

"This is not funny," he said as he tried to break the ropes. "I'll scream."

Suddenly a long piece of cloth cut across his lips. As he opened his mouth to object it was tied tightly behind his head. He couldn't make a sound now.

"Are you ready?" Janet asked Caroline.

"Yes," she giggled. Janet held up the small thin dildo for Caroline to grease it up.

"I'll spread his cheeks and you stick it in," Janet said as she reached down and grabbed his hairy buttocks.

Caroline waited for her target and gently pushed the six inch cold plastic dildo inside.

"ARRRGGGHHH!" Bob grunted. "ARRGGGGHHHH!"

"Do you think we should have taken it out of the freezer first?" Janet asked. Luckily they had tied his body to the small hammock as well because he was doing everything he could to get away.

Caroline pulled it out and pushed it back in.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!" he grunted again.

"What's wrong Bob don't you enjoy it. Maybe if I squeeze your balls a little?" Janet grabbed his sac of nuts and tried to crack them.

"AAAHHHHHGGGGRRRHHHH!" He moved his head up and down trying to get free.

"Take it out," Janet told Caroline who slowly pulled out the greased up boy toy.

Bob stopped moving when he felt his gag being removed. "OK, now we are even. Just let me loose." He was about to kill both of them.

"Na, that was just a warm up. Don't you want to meet Rodney?" Janet laughed.

"Who the fuck is Rodney?" Bob asked as he tried to look over his shoulder. Surely, they wouldn't have a guy fuck him in the ass. Before he could react the gag was once again tied in his mouth.

"My turn," Janet grinned. She looked down at the twelve inch long black dildo strapped around her waist. She moved into position and winked at Caroline who grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled. Bob tried to squeeze his cheeks together to prevent Rodney from entering but was not strong enough. He felt the huge bulb push between his buttocks.

"Here it comes big boy!" Janet announced as her hips pushed forward making the mushroom tip rip into his tight anus.

"AAAAAHHGGGGHHHRRRRR!" Bob grunted as tears came to his eyes. Rodney was ripping him in half.

Slickman
Slickman
8,166 Followers