She's Got Freckles on Her Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

"Stop," Caroline said when she saw his tears. She remembered her own tears when he did it to her. "He's had enough."

"One more!" Janet yelled as she lunged forward driving almost the whole rubber cock into him. This time it hurt so much he couldn't make a sound. When she pulled it out he slumped forward.

"Shit look," Caroline said. "He's hard."

"Do you think that he did it to us women because he wanted it done to him but couldn't face it?"

*****

Jim and Nancy stood back in the hallway as they watched her soon to be ex-husband get fucked in his ass by two really pissed off women.

"I don't think he will be doing that again," Jim smiled.

"I'm not sure," Nancy grinned. "I think he liked it."

"Let's hide in the kitchen until he is out of here," Jim said to her.

*****

Bob had passed out from the pain and again slowly came to. He quickly jerked his arms and realized he was free. He opened his eyes and saw both Caroline and Janet sitting across from him.

"Don't try anything because we will tell the police what you did to us and I'm sure a whole lot of other women," Janet said. She also knew Jim was in the other room ready to jump out if the man tried to hurt them.

"What the fuck did you guys use on me?" he said as he tried to stand but couldn't. His legs were too weak.

"Rodney, he's in the box on the table by the door. We thought you might want him since you liked him so much," Caroline said.

"You two won't get away with this," he threatened as he stood slowly and wobbled to the door. When the door closed Janet turned to Caroline and gave her a high five.

"You can come out now!" Janet yelled. Jim and Nancy walked into the room.

"Well I feel better," Caroline said. "Me too," Janet said. She looked at her husband.

"Yes, me too," he said. "I don't know how much to thank you," Nancy said smiling. "I don't think he will give me any trouble with the divorce."

"You get the gold mine and he gets the shaft," Caroline laughed.

"Literally," Jim laughed.

"Well I guess you two want to be alone," Caroline said looking at Jim and Janet.

"Yeah, we will let you two be alone," Nancy grinned.

Janet smiled as Jim whispered in her ear. "All of that stuff has gotten us pretty hot. Would you two like to stay for a while?"

"You mean?" Nancy asked.

"Yes," Jim answered. "I don't know how long I can last with you all but I sure would like to try."

"I have to be home in 90 minutes," Caroline said looking at her watch.

"That should be enough time," Janet giggled as she pulled her blouse off and released her bra. "Besides you owe me."

Caroline beat Janet undressing and helped her pull down her panties. "I've never done this before," she said as she pushed the women back on the sofa and spread her legs.

Nancy and Jim stood for a while just watching the two women take turns going down on each other. "Volley for serve," Nancy giggled. "Which one do you want?"

"You know right now I want my wife back," he smiled as he quickly undressed and moved up behind her hips. As her face pushed against Caroline's pussy his shaft slowly entered her dripping hole. He closed his eyes feeling the great pleasure and didn't realize she was handing him something until it touched his leg. He looked down at the K-Y jelly. Shit she wanted him to fuck her in her ass.

Nancy pulled Caroline to the side and the two of them moved into a classic 69 position.

"Are you sure?" Jim asked Janet with his tip at her rear entrance.

"Yes, I want you to do it," she said. She knew he would take his time which he did.

80 minutes later Caroline left the house and made it home just in time.

*****

It was two months later when Claire saw Jim sitting in the back booth of the restaurant. She noticed something different about him; he was smiling. The restaurant was not busy so she asked Babs to watch her area for a while.

"Hello stranger," she said smiling as she sat next to him.

"Hello yourself," he grinned. "I just wanted to tell you I went back with my wife."

"Oh no, too bad for me huh?" she grinned.

"Not really," a voice came from behind Claire. The girl looked up to see an older woman.

"Claire, this is my wife Janet," he said smiling.

"Oh, I'm sorry....I was...." Claire stammered worried that the woman might be mad.

She laughed. "It's OK. Jim told me everything."

"You don't mind?"

"No, as long as you make it up to me," Janet said as she sat down next to the startled girl.

"I don't understand."

Janet moved her hand to the girl's leg and squeezed it. "We want to make love to you."

"We?" she said looking at Jim who just sat there smiling. Janet's fingers were moving quickly up to the junction of her thighs through her thin dress.

"Yes dear both of us," Janet whispered. Her finger pushed downward until she touched the girl's slit. She felt the girl's legs open and grinned. "Unless you don't want to."

Claire's pussy was throbbing as the woman's fingers found her quickly hardening clit. "Oh," she moaned as she closed her eyes and grabbed Janet's hand. "I'll be right back." Claire moved into the kitchen.

"Babs, could you handle the rest of the day without me?" Claire asked with a flushed face.

"What's wrong don't you feel well?" the older woman asked.

"I feel great. I just want to help out some older people today." Claire giggled as she tossed the apron on the countertop.

"Do you think she's going for it?" Jim asked his wife as they stood waiting by the front door.

"Yes she is going for it," Janet laughed as the kitchen door opened and Claire came out smiling.

They hurried across the street to the parking deck and when Claire climbed into the rear seat so did Janet. "Home James," Janet joked as she moved closer to the nervous girl and placed her lips on hers.

"Oh God you are a good kisser," Janet giggled as they stopped at a red light. "I love your little panties."

"Fuck," Jim said as he tried to move the rear view mirror down low enough to see what was going on behind him. "You guys are going to make me have an accident."

"Well they are nice panties honey. Look for yourself," Janet giggled as she tossed them over the seat until they landed on the dash board.

Jim slammed on his brakes to prevent running a stop sign.

"I shouldn't take everything off," Claire giggled. Her dress was on the floor and she only had the bra left.

"We are almost to our house and Jim will pull into the garage." Janet said as she unsnapped the bra and pulled it from the young mounds. She tossed it over the seat and it landed on the panties.

"Almost there...almost there...almost there," Jim repeated as he sped down his street and hit the garage door opener. He stopped the car and jumped out to see Claire's naked body lying back on the rear seat with Janet's face between her legs.

"I thought you would at least wait for me," he complained as he quickly stripped and opened the door. Claire didn't realize it was his prick pushing at her lips until she opened her eyes. She smiled at him and sucked in the huge tip. Janet's now experienced tongue soon had Claire ready to pop as did the young girl's lips on Jim's all day sucker.

"Hello Sir," Jim heard. He looked over the back seat and saw he had forgotten to lower the garage door. Standing looking at his head through the rear window was too young girl scouts holding some boxes of cookies.

He stuck his head out the side window. "Could you...uh...come back....later?"

"Yes sir," they said before they turned and walked down the driveway.

"Didn't you want their cookies?" Claire asked as she licked up and down his pink pole.

"No, I want your cookies," he laughed as he pulled her around and moved between her thighs. His hips moved in fast motion as they both sped towards completion. Luckily the girl scouts were far down the street when they both climaxed at the same time.

Before Jim and Claire could get out of the car Janet had to lower the garage door. They escorted her inside and up to their bedroom. "Do you want my cookies too?" Claire asked Janet as she watched the woman undress.

"No honey it now time for you to learn about eating my cookie," Janet laughed. She moved over to the bed and lay on her back. "If the car is any indication I don't think you will have any problems." She closed her eyes and moaned when Claire's thin tongue licked against her hard clit.

Jim looked at the young ass pushed upward towards him. He smiled when he saw the freckles. "She's got freckles on her butt she is nice," he sang softly. He grabbed the K-Y jelly and greased up his pinkie. He could tell from the small puckered opening that it was definitely a virgin hole.

Claire was so lost in pleasing the woman she did not notice Jim's finger sliding into her rear until it was past the first knuckle. She tensed for a moment and then relaxed. She would let him know if she didn't like it. Right then she did like it because it was so nasty.

It was a minute later when the pinkie was replaced by the ring finger and another minute when the middle finger moved inside. It was a slow process of adjustment with the thumb last just before the hot tip of his shaft pushed against her entrance.

"Tell me when to stop," he said as he pushed the tip gently inside.

"Uhhh,' she moaned when the tip moved inside. "It's tight."

"You want me to pull it out?"

"No, just let me get used to it a second," she said before her tongue returned to Janet's heavenly hole.

Jim waited until her mouth moved up again and she said, "OK." He slowly pushed another inch inside.

"Wait," she moaned. She took two big breaths. "OK." He again pushed a little more. This kept going on until he had six inches into her rear.

"I'm ok now," she said as she dove again into Janet's slit. As Jim's front moved in and out of her ass her tongue did the same to Janet. The woman couldn't hold back as she climaxed. "NOW!"

Jim was close behind as he grabbed Claire's hips and held her tight as he unloaded deep inside of her.

The three of them lay side by side with Claire in the middle.

"I broke up with my boyfriend," she said feeling a little sore back there.

"What happened?" Janet asked.

"Our sex life had become too boring," she giggled. "I'm looking for a place to stay."

Jim glanced over at Janet who was looking at him. "Please stay with us," she said.

"Thanks but I don't have much money to pay."

"I'm sure we can work out something," Jim laughed as he moved his lips to hers.

"Definitely," Janet said as her fingers moved again between the girl's legs. "What was the other waitress's name?

Claire broke her mouth away from Jim. "Babs, would you like to meet her?"

"Definitely," Janet said again. "Definitely."

The End.

Slickman: Well Bob got his in the end. There are so many fun lines you can use in an anal sex story. Hey look there's Uranus. Sorry. Anyway please don't forget to vote and send me an email if you liked the story.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers