Shifting Priorities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,869 Followers

He was seriously worried about Gwen's state of mind and looked up into the aisle to see Matty standing there staring back in shock. She'd responded to his pressing the call button and had a pretty good view of what was happening. She just couldn't believe it.

"Matty! Get help!" Kyle called out, breaking the woman from her frozen state.

Gwen turned her head to glare at the flight attendant. "Matty? You know her? Did you fuck her too! Wait, she looks like me!?! DID YOU REPLACE ME WITH HER?" Gwen screamed and released her grip on him to launch herself at the other woman.

He struggled to get his seat belt off as Gwen tackled Matty and the two women went down in a pile in the aisle. He finally managed to get up and was almost to the aisle when the large man with the bushy mustache stepped up, hauled Gwen up by her hair and the hood of her sweater, then yanked her arms behind her back to handcuff her. He pushed her down into an empty seat in the middle section.

The man scowled at Kyle over his shoulder. "Air Marshal, return to your seat." His eyes dropped. "And put that back in your pants."

Matty sat up in the aisle and turned her head towards Kyle to see his cock just inches from her face. She squeaked in wide eyed surprise.

Kyle flushed with embarrassment and tucked himself back into his pants. He returned to his seat and buckled in.

"Let me guess, trying to join the mile high club?" the Air Marshal asked him.

"No! Gwen is my ex-fiancé. We broke up a week ago but she can't seem to accept that it's over." Kyle explained.

"NO! Kyle! We were meant for each other!" Gwen pleaded to him from her seat.

Kyle just shrugged at the big man. Then he looked to Matty. "Are you ok?"

"Just a few scratches and bruise-"

"DON'T TALK TO HER! SHE MEANS NOTHING TO YOU!" Gwen screamed at Kyle and jerked in her chair.

The Air Marshal shared a look with Kyle. "I'm just going to move Miss..."

"Carrington. Gwen Carrington," Kyle offered.

The man nodded and hauled Gwen to her feet. She immediately kicked Matty and slammed her heel into his shin so the Marshal pushed her down into the seat once more.

"Excuse me?"

They all looked towards the voice and the older man Kyle had recognized earlier was standing in the aisle smiling at Kyle. "It is you!"

The Marshal looked at Kyle suspiciously. "You know this man?"

Kyle sighed. "Yes, he and his wife were witnesses to the first time Gwen tried to... sexually assault me. I had no idea she'd become a stalker."

"NO! I love you! You love me! You said so!" Gwen argued.

"Loved, Gwen. Past tense. It's over." Kyle felt a pang of pain in his heart when he said the words but they both needed this sick relationship to end.

The white-haired gentleman stepped closer with a big smile. "We did see it! He told her it was over, that he wasn't interested in being raped, and that if he saw her again he'd call the police!" he gushed excitedly. Kyle nodded sadly as he recalled the moment as well.

"Are you going to press charges?" the Air Marshal asked Kyle.

He looked at her and his heart ached at her lost expression. "No, but she needs to get help. She needs to move on."

"The airline will be pressing charges for assaulting its personnel and causing a disturbance during the flight. We'll need to take a statement from you when we land," the Air Marshal said and Kyle just nodded as he'd expected that.

Matty moved to the back and the white-haired man returned to his wife. The Marshal lifted Gwen again but this time she went quietly as she seemed to have lost her will to fight. He looked away before his traitorous heart made him say something that might give her hope of reconciliation. He had to get away from her to let her programming fade as it had somewhat when she'd left for her new job.

He turned off his light and gradually the cabin, and his mind, quieted down enough for him to feel himself begin to nod off.

Then his bladder woke up.

Sighing he got up and made his way to the back. He relieved himself and washed his hands, grumbling at the lack of hot water. Blinking sleepily he opened the door to step out and came face to face with Matty.

"Oh! Sorry," he blurted quietly.

She put her hands on his chest and pushed him back into the small bathroom, locking the door behind them.

He looked at her in surprise so she gave him a sultry smile. "I saw what your crazy ex-girlfriend did to you earlier. You shouldn't have been left in that state."

As the flight attendant pressed her body to his and her tongue explored his mouth, Kyle wrapped his arms around her and slid his hands down to her tight ass. She moaned and her kiss became demanding.

It seemed his new precaution of carrying a condom in his pocket was going to be a smart move after all. As the woman rubbed her svelte body against his he quickly realized he did have a little residual energy he wouldn't mind sharing with her.

Kyle knew he would eventually want to settle down with 'that special someone'. His first relationship had proven to him that he had a blind spot for beautiful, selfish women and a willingness to subvert his own will. Understanding this weakness now, he vowed to be extra vigilant to ensure he wouldn't be captured by another Gwen. It was the final lesson she'd taught him.

For now though, he was happy he was meeting new and interesting people and sharing his time with them.

Matty frantically tugged her panties down and struggled to undo his belt and zipper as he pulled the condom from his pocket.

He smiled as he realized his 'new life' promised to be interesting indeed.