Shifting Priorities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAAHHHHH!! KYLE! YES!" she cried but her eyes never left the window. Were the Burkettes watching? There was movement in the garden as well. Maybe the staff could see her! She felt so incredibly naughty!

Suddenly, she saw Larissa's jaw drop open in shock as she turned to face the building. The woman was tugging on her husband's hand to draw his attention as well. It was too much for Helen.

Kyle pulled her body back against his own to keep her on her feet as she convulsed in a sudden and powerful orgasm. He was stunned at how quickly she'd cum! He glanced out the window and saw the Burkettes standing on the path staring up towards them. Kyle stepped back from the window carrying Helen awkwardly but the woman was too far gone to notice.

So... she was an exhibitionist!

He gently released her in front of the bed and she flopped down onto the soft surface to gasp for breath as she returned to her body. He had a sudden flashback to being in this position with Fiona just the night before and the thought rocked him for a moment. Then he looked down at the beauty relaxing on the bed before him and he returned to the now.

He rolled her over onto her back and kissed her lips. Then he made a show of sucking her juices from his fingers and she moaned as she watched this. He smiled and moved off to get dressed. He felt himself calming downstairs and sighed gratefully as struggling to stuff himself into tight pants wasn't so much fun.

He put on his burgundy dress shirt and his khaki slacks and walked back to the bed. He saw Helen was back to looking timid. He sat on the edge of the bed and pushed her hair back to see her lovely face.

"You must think me a terribly wicked creature!" she moaned.

His eyebrows rose and a smile slipped onto his lips. "What? No! I think you're a damn sexy woman! I had no idea you enjoyed exhibitionism!"

She squeaked when he put a name to her excitement and she shook her head rapidly with wide eyes.

His grin widened and he nodded to force her to accept the truth. "There is nothing wrong with what you just did. You didn't expose anything you couldn't see on a beach though what we were doing wasn't something you'd see there." He dipped his face down and kissed her. She smiled at him afterwards then her shocked look returned.

"I can't go down there and face the Burkettes! Carl and Larissa will think horrible things about me!" she blurted in despair.

"Of course you can! Own your actions! They were bold, daring, and terribly exciting. I seriously don't believe they'd think less of you for being so brave but if they do then that just makes me sad for them." She was watching him with surprise in her eyes. She obviously hadn't expected him to be so supportive. He wondered if that meant her ex-husband had been a judgmental, controlling prick.

"Come on. Put on something pretty and let's go rub your sexiness in their faces!" he said with a grin and her face flushed red. She put her hands over her face and moaned until he gently tugged on her nipples. She squeaked and lifted right off of the mattress following his fingers.

She gave him a hot look then got off the bed to prance over to her bag. She pulled out a ruby red dress and some sexy matching lace lingerie. He sat on the end of the bed and watched her get dressed. Her eyes were twinkling with happiness as she saw his hungry look.

When she was dressed, he grinned and nodded in approval. "That's a very sexy dress and you look delicious in it!" There was a lot of cleavage on display from the deep neckline and the hem only reached mid-thigh so her legs were displayed nicely.

She smiled widely and did a little pirouette for him. "Skye bought it for me and insisted that I bring it. I never thought I would wear it!"

"I'm so glad you did! You look gorgeous!"

With a happy grin she rushed off to the bathroom to dry and style her hair.

She put on a little makeup and soon returned to slip on some red pumps from her bag. She twirled once more and he sighed happily. She truly did look lovely in the flowy dress. He opened the door and led her out into the hall. Once he'd locked up he turned to see she was beginning to have second thoughts. He offered his elbow an turned slightly to face her.

"Chin up. Shoulders back. Tits forward. Hint of a smile on your lips like you own the world and know it. You are a Queen. Own it!" he said as he saw strength flow into her limbs. He paused for a moment to bask in the change. "Wow! Ok, let's go stun those poor bastards with your beauty and grace."

They moved down the stairs arm in arm, setting a relaxed pace and gradually reached the main level. They walked through the halls and people stopped to admire the woman on his arm. He could feel her trembling but glancing over he saw it wasn't fear but excitement. He smiled and guided her to the restaurant. He spotted Skye and Fiona waiting for them at the long table their party had reserved and he did his best to stifle a snort. Both were also wearing red dresses but with radically different designs and shade variations. Skye's blood red sheath dress had lace sleeves and clung to her slimmer figure. Fiona's off the shoulder scarlet dress made him wonder how her large tits managed to stay inside and ride so high! He looked to Helen who appeared to be deflating as she saw the two ladies.

"You're all equally beautiful but in delightfully different ways!" he said quietly but forcefully and her eyes locked on his. She saw his sincerity and her confident smile reappeared. Her shoulders went back again and he allowed himself the pleasure of an admiring glance. She positively glowed as she reached the chair next to Skye. He held it out for her and she settled into it gently as he pushed it in for her.

Kyle took the chair between Helen and Fiona and smiled across at Carl and Larissa. He noticed the empty chair next to Carl.

"Is Kimberly joining-" he began when he spotted the woman rushing in the entrance.

She spotted him and smiled as she headed in their direction. Her steps faltered a little as she took in the color coordination of the dresses on his side of the table. She glanced down at herself and looked back at Kyle's wide smile. She was in a candy red, sequined party dress with exposed shoulders and a poofy skirt.

As Kimberly settled into the chair next to Carl, Larissa pouted. "I feel like we missed the memo explaining the dress code!" she lamented and got chuckles from Fiona and Skye. She was wearing a lovely blue dress and Carl had on a black dress shirt with grey dress pants.

"You all look amazing!" Kyle said, making sure he included the Burkettes in his admiring smile.

Carl nodded stiffly as he took his wife's hand in his possessively. Larissa gave him a loving smile and the man relaxed a little.

The waiter arrived and Kyle ordered a bottle of wine and Fiona ordered a second one.

"How many will be enjoying wine this evening?" the man asked and everyone raised a hand. Surprised eyes looked across at Kimberly.

"What? I enjoy a glass of wine on special occasions!" she insisted.

"What's the occasion today?" Carl asked as the waiter left to get the wine.

"Today I realized my future isn't bleak at all! I have so much to look forward to!" Kimberly said with a wide grin.

"You go, girl!" Kyle cheered, making Kimberly giggle.

Carl flashed him an uncomfortable look and Kyle sighed. He didn't want to be treading on eggshells all night with the man.

"Carl, could I speak with you for a minute?" he asked as he pushed his chair back.

The man froze then nodded and pushed his chair back too.

Kyle led the way out to the hall outside the restaurant then turned to face him. He could see Carl was already looking defensive and uptight.

"Have I offended you in some way? If I have, I didn't mean it and I'm sorry," Kyle said.

Carl snorted and scowled as he looked away.

"What can I do to make you feel at ease around me?" Kyle continued.

"Look! I get it! You're young and horny but do you have to fuck every woman you meet?" the banker growled. "You've got Larissa looking at you like a bowl of chocolate ice cream while I look like a bowl of porridge!"

Kyle gave him a troubled look. "I wouldn't do anything to threaten your relationship with your wife. What you have is beautiful! It's what I aspire to have one day. She may look but there's really no harm in that! Everyone looks. It's human nature. It's meaningless. You have to know, she loves you completely! I can see it in her eyes when she looks at you. She knows you love her too and that truth and honesty is what keeps your marriage solid! I thought I had that love once, but it wasn't real. I hope one day I will find it for myself."

Carl looked less upset but he was still fidgeting.

"What is it?"

"Could you at least not have sex where we can see or hear you do it?" he asked quietly.

Kyle nodded with a wince. "I am so sorry about that! I had no idea that was going to happen... both times."

Carl took a deep breath.

"Friends?" Kyle asked holding out a hand.

Carl shook the offered hand and looked Kyle in the eye. "Are you going after Kimberly too?"

"No! I'm not going after any of them! I swear I'm not. Before this trip I'd only ever been with one woman and she left me. I'm just trying to enjoy the cycling on this trip! I certainly don't mind the female companionship but I'm not going after them." He leaned close to speak quieter. "Helen is divorced, Skye is single, and Fiona had Alfred sign divorce papers. I wouldn't have an affair with Larissa! I'm not an asshole!"

Carl barked out a surprised laugh and relaxed. He nodded and they went back into the restaurant.

As they approached the table, curious eyes were watching them. Larissa's face showed her relief when she saw them both smiling.

"What was that about?" Skye asked.

Kyle just glanced over at Carl with a smile. "Guy talk." The banker nodded and smiled in return.

The mood at the table was much better after their little talk and the wine helped as well.

Kimberly was especially relaxed and happy so Fiona started to serve her water between servings of wine to limit the hangover the small woman was going to have in the morning.

Once dinner was over they went out onto a patio behind the chateau where a bar and dance floor had been set up much to the delight of the ladies. Carl and Kyle didn't get a chance to sit down for long from the constant requests to dance.

They spent a couple of hours on the patio until they were pooped out and decided to call it a night. Kimberly had been avoiding the water chasers so she was more than a little tipsy.

Kyle sat down next to her and gave her a concerned look. "I think you should drink some more water before you go to bed tonight. I don't want you waking up tomorrow with a thumping headache."

"Oh Kyle, you are soooooo sweet! Don't worry about little ol' me! I'll be fiiiiiiiine," Kimberly slurred and leaned forward and landed her cheek on his chest. "Woooo! You are a hardbody!" she moaned against his shirt.

Kyle eased her back upright and gently pried her hands from his shirt. He looked pleadingly over at Carl but the man just snorted and grinned at him. Kimberly's eyes were wide as she ogled him unabashedly.

"Larissa, could you and Carl help Kimberly back to her room?" Kyle asked. The woman nodded.

Fiona returned from the bar with a bottle of water. "Make sure she takes this with her," she said handing the bottle to Larissa. Then she took Kimberly's face between her hands and made the woman face her. "Drink all the water in the bottle before you go to bed tonight!"

"You guys are so nice to worry about meeee!" Kimberly said, her eyes beginning to tear.

Before that could burst into waterworks Kyle helped her to her feet and she grabbed him around the waist and hugged him.

Her hands slid down to his ass and he moved his to lift hers away. She pouted up at him. "Oh poo!"

He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. She squealed then moaned disappointedly when he pulled away. "Drink the water tonight and maybe you get another kiss," he said with a grin. Her eyes twinkled with promise.

Larissa and Carl gathered her up between them and headed inside.

Skye hugged Kyle next and her hands landed on his ass as well. She squeezed the hard muscles and cooed.

"Good night, Skye," he said lifting her hands from his body.

She grinned and moved to give her mum a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

Fiona smiled at Kyle. "May I get a good night kiss?"

Kyle looked to Helen who smiled and nodded.

The blonde wasted no time to press her big tits against his chest, her arms wrapping around him as she tilted her face up to his. He smiled then brought his lips down to hers and left her swooning when he pulled back moments later. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled dreamily.

"We are definitely going to have to do more of that later," she sighed as she stepped back. She turned to her friend. "Have a wonderful night, Helen!" she called out as she went into the chateau.

The auburn-haired beauty grinned at Fiona then took Kyle's offered arm. They waved to the bartender who was watching in confusion then made their way inside and up the stairs.

Kyle got them inside their room and slowly unzipped Helen's dress, slipping it off her shoulders and following it down as he knelt before her. He ran his fingers under the waistband of her sexy panties and moved them gradually over her hips and down her legs.

As he touched her body he looked up at her with a hungry smile. "You are truly gorgeous!"

She trembled under his touch and gasped when he leaned forward to press his lips against the tender flesh of her inner thigh.

"Oh god, yes!" she sighed. Since their first night she'd wanted him to use his mouth on her again. Her ex had never done it for her and she found it to be so sexy!

His lips and tongue explored her silky smooth skin as she ran her fingers through his hair. Her grip became a little tight when he finally reached her wet lips but he forgave her passion. He drank from her as she whimpered and moaned, pulling his face tighter against her sex. He brought her to a quick and intense release and had to hold her steady with his hands on her ass when her legs threatened to give out.

"Fuck! Oh Kyle! The things you do to me!" she sighed.

He stood and swept her up into his arms to carry her to the bed. He used her feet to push the sheets down and laid her back against the pillow. Then he slipped her lacy bra from her body. "Beautiful!" he sighed as he appreciated the view of her relaxing on the bed. He moved to the bathroom to quickly undress and rinse her juices from his face. She'd gushed a little in her release.

Naked, he moved back to the bed and heard... gentle snoring. She was out.

He snorted in amusement and climbed into bed. He pulled the sheets up over both of them and tucked her against his side and she made little happy sounds in her sleep.

Kyle recalled Gwen making sweet sounds like that and frowned as the unwelcome comparison popped into his head. He wondered how long it would take for her to fade from his recollections.

He hoped it was soon.

Chapter 8

The next morning Helen was mortified that she'd fallen asleep on Kyle the night before. She only stopped apologizing when Kyle, on the way down to breakfast, pinned her bodily to their room's door and kissed her deeply to prove he wasn't upset. She really enjoyed his proof.

Later, when she'd confessed her gaff to Skye and Fiona, they found the situation hysterical. Even Carl and Larissa had a laugh when they overheard. Kyle took the ribbing with a smile and kissed Helen's hand to show the others his feelings weren't in the least bit hurt.

The group noticed Kimberly was missing at breakfast so Fiona went to check on her. She returned to say all was well and delivered the message that they'd see the redhead later.

When they walked out to the courtyard they saw Jules would be driving the support van. This allowed Dita and Vivian to spend the day on bikes with the group. Everyone said their good mornings and gathered around to hear the day's itinerary.

Kimberly rallied and arrived just in time to join the meeting. She had the help of some pain killers to dull the hangover's headache. She sipped at a water bottle.

Vivian smiled at the group. "Today's ride is a half and half. The morning half is like yesterday's ride without the villages. Very flat and scenic." She looked over at Kimberly who was still a little pale, or rather, more pale than usual. "An easy roll," she smiled and Kimberly returned it thankfully.

The guide continued. "We'll have a short climb just before lunch which we're covering. After lunch the hills continue. Nothing really hard but there is definitely an uphill trend. Some fun rolling hills but more climbing to get to the picturesque hillside village where we'll be staying tonight. This is the hometown of my boyfriend."

She grinned at the hoots and wolf whistles the group made and waved them to silence. "Oh shush, you guys! Seriously, you're like a bunch of teens!" she teased with a smile.

Fiona gave Kyle's butt a pat, the tip of her tongue held playfully between her pearly white teeth. He gave her a raised eyebrow and the hint of a smile. She just grinned in return.

"Tonight after you check into the hotel, you're on your own for dinner. The village has many wonderful restaurants so you can't go wrong."

They moved to their bicycles and Kyle did his inspection before he took it for a little spin in the driveway. He was happy to see Vivian getting Kimberly to eat an energy bar.

Soon they were on the trail and everyone found their position in the procession. No one seemed to be in a big hurry to reach that first climb of the day.

Helen was riding in front of Kyle and she knew he was watching her so she'd send him smiles from time to time. He heard giggles behind himself and glanced back to see Fiona and Skye riding side by side. They were watching his ass and had big grins on their faces.

"Teens!" he barked at them in mock outrage and they giggled some more.

The morning wore on and they finally began to move away from the river and the trail began to hint at the hills ahead.

The pace slowed but everyone was managing to stay on their bikes up the climb. Kyle looked back and saw Kimberly was suffering so he slipped back and fell in beside her. She looked over and he saw it in her eyes. She wasn't enjoying this part.

"May I assist?" he asked.

"How?" she replied with eyes that begged him to end her misery.

"Maintain your line. I'll ease the effort by giving you a push. I'm not trying to be fresh. Ok?" he asked and she nodded with wide eyes.

He reached out to the side with his right hand and placed it on her tailbone as he took some of the load off of her legs. He watched her carefully as he pushed but she was keeping her bike moving in a straight line.

Kimberly felt the relief immediately and sighed. "Oh, that's better. Thank you!"

He nodded but kept his eyes forward to ensure they maintained a distance from the riders before them.

The effort wasn't too great but Kyle was certainly feeling it in his legs, arm, and back. Dita rode back to see how they were faring and smiled at Kimberly's grateful smile.

"We'll reach the restaurant shortly and you can both take a break. "Do you think you might want to ride in the van this afternoon?" she asked Kimberly who glanced nervously at Kyle then nodded.

Dita smiled and moved forward again.

The petite woman looked over at Kyle. "You don't think less of me for not being able to ride well today, do you?"

"What? No! That's silly! You're obviously in pain. You should let yourself recover," he said with a frown. "I'm surprised and impressed you managed this much today but you really should take it easy this afternoon and if you don't I will be upset with you!" He smiled to take the sting out of his words and she smiled gratefully again.

1...89101112...15