Shifting Priorities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, it's so big and hard!" she gasped. Then his cock was sliding between two plump lips and over an active tongue.

It was Kyle's turn to swear. "Fuck! What- what are..." Then he stopped. Fiona was making him feel really, really good. He didn't ask her to and he certainly wasn't forcing her to, so... why was he upset? He felt himself just... set aside the moral ramifications of her being married and basically a stranger to him. He felt a little light headed and he couldn't tell if it was from how deep she was taking his cock into her throat or if it was the complete surrender and submission of his conscience.

He pushed himself up to his elbows and, with hunger in his eyes, watched the gorgeous blonde worshiping his cock with her mouth. Her nose pressed against his body again and again as she deep throated his cock. He couldn't take his eyes from her and a slight smile grew on his lips as she delivered a level of bliss he'd never experienced before.

Blue eyes looked up at him as she ran her lips over the fat head of his cock before sucking him deep into her throat once more. He could only moan as his stomach muscles trembled. Her eyes rolled back a little as she felt that under her fingers. Then she began to accelerate her strokes.

"Oh fuck! If you keep that up I'm going to cum!" he gasped and she practically vibrated as she squealed in excitement, slamming his cock deep into her throat faster and faster.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING! FUCK! OH! CUMMING!!" he gasped as hot cum sprayed into her waiting mouth. He felt the tip of her tongue tickling the sensitive flesh under the head and he fell back on the bed as his muscles clenched and shook with the intensity of the sensations.

Finally, he was completely spent and he felt her lips gently kissing the head and shaft of his softening cock. With his release achieved, his newfound moral ambiguity slipped away and he was suddenly faced with the guilt of what he'd just... allowed to happen. He pushed himself back up to rest on his elbows again as she stood. Her satisfied smile told him she got what she wanted.

He watched her swallow and tremble with a happy smile. When her blue eyes opened once more she locked them on his.

"Thank you, Kyle. I trust I can rely on your discretion?" she purred.

He just nodded as he looked up into her eyes.

"Crush him tomorrow. Crush him and I'll be able to get an apology from him," she asserted.

Kyle was dazed so he just nodded once more.

Wiping the corner of her mouth daintily with a manicured fingertip she smiled happily once more and made her way out of his room, closing the door behind herself.

Kyle struggled to get his head working again as he stared at the door. He could have stopped her but... he didn't. Why was he behaving this way? It couldn't still be rebound, could it? He pondered that for a bit.

Shaking his head, he pushed himself to his feet and moved to lock the door.

Skye was coming upstairs from the bar and watched Fiona exit from a room with a satisfied smile on her plump lips. The woman then walked down the hall to use her key to enter another room. The young Brit moved into the hall and walked to the door Fiona had exited. Her eyes widened. It was Kyle's room! She grinned as the door might still be unlocked. She boldly turned the handle and slipped inside.

Her grin widened as she came face to face with Kyle who was completely naked! His cock was wet and streaked with a color that matched Fiona's lipstick.

She locked the door behind her.

"Skye, what are you doing?" Kyle asked with a frown but made no effort to cover himself. It was a little late for that.

"I don't have to ask you what Fiona was doing!" Skye grinned wickedly.

Kyle held her eyes with his. "She... had her reasons. You can't tell anyone as that would hurt her." She nodded. "Not that there's any reason to worry about my reputation at this point." He frowned as he realized once more he was acting uncharacteristically comfortable about standing before the young woman completely naked. He finally caught the mischievous smile slipping over her lips. "What do you want?"

"You never got a chance to show me how good you eat pussy," she pouted playfully.

He really just wanted to get some sleep but he saw she wasn't going to take no for an answer. He knew she could cause him a lot of grief with Alfred so he nodded and moved closer to her.

"But first, I want you to kiss me like you kissed Dita!" she begged.

His eyes widened, then he just gave her a resigned look. "I don't know why I'm surprised. Is someone watching my every move on this trip?" he grumbled.

"So, you admit you're a bit of a player?" she said with a grin.

"No, actually I'm not. I don't know why I'm behaving this way. I was never like this... before Gwen left me. She was my first, my one, and only. Dita suggested it might be rebound," he said with a frown. He was beginning to think there had to be more to it than that.

She grinned up at him as she stepped closer. She shivered with excitement as she felt the heat from his naked body so close to her. When his eyes focused on her she could see the hunger in them and her trembling increased. She gasped slightly as he gently slid his fingers into the hair at the back of her head and tilted her face up to his. When his mouth touched hers, it was just the faintest of caresses but she felt it right down to her toes.

He trapped her lower lip between his lips to softly suck on it then stroked her upper lip with the tip of his tongue.

She squeaked with the intensity of the sparks he was sending through her body with his sensual kisses and she tried to chase his tongue with hers but he just sucked it between his lips making her moan.

Kyles hands traveled down her body as he explored her mouth and nibbled her lips. She gasped as he lightly tugged on her nipples and slid his clever fingers down her sides.

Skye was beginning to pant and desperately wanted him to begin. She quickly undid her belt, button, and fly but his hands slipped into her waistband and slowly slid down the outside of her hips, tugging her pants and panties down as they went. He helped her step clear of her clothes then walked her back to the bed. He sat her on the edge and had her lay back. He slid his hands down her legs as he knelt beside the bed and kissed the inside of her thighs.

"OH! Oh fuck! Oh Kyle!" she gasped.

He moved his kisses upwards as he slowly lifted her legs higher and she moaned and grabbed at the sheets.

"Please! Please! Put your mouth on me Kyle!" she begged as his kisses got closer but never quite touched the flesh that needed his kiss the most.

He pushed her legs back and her ass lifted slightly off the bed.

"FUCK! Oh Geezus! Kyle!" she cried as her excitement surged. She was panting with need and clawing at the sheets in desperations. "Fucking eat me!" she whined.

Kyle's tongue stroked the sensitive skin between her pussy and her rosebud and her body lifted off the mattress as she screamed silently. Then he stroked her pussy from base to clit with the flat of his tongue and her breath gushed out. He sunk his tongue deeply into her pussy as he rubbed against her clit and her body shook from the intense bursts of bliss.

"FFFFFFAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" she screamed as he finally sucked her clit into his mouth and danced his tongue skillfully around it.

Her eyes were rolling back as her climax crashed through her senses. He eased off on her clit when he could tell she was becoming too sensitive and caressed her gushing pussy with his lips and tongue until she weakly pushed at his head to stop.

Kyle gently lowered her legs as she panted and gasped on his bed. He stood and made his way into the bathroom to quickly rinse himself once more.

When he returned with a towel wrapped around his waist he saw she was sitting on the edge of the bed with her clothes back on. She yawned widely and he smiled at her.

"God, that took a lot out of me!" she sighed.

"It was ok?"

She smiled blissfully as she nodded. "It was heaven!"

"Then it's time you headed back to your room to get some sleep. We have a big day ahead of us," he replied.

She nodded and shakily got to her feet. He helped her to the door and gave her another gentle kiss.

"Your kisses are so dreamy!" she sighed.

"Sweet dreams," he said as he listened for noises in the hall. He cracked the door open, they heard nothing but silence, and she slipped out.

He locked the door and checked it twice. He wanted no more visitors tonight! He had to rest up for the ride as he had a lot of people counting on him. No pressure. He smiled and shook his head as he shut off the light.

Chapter 5

Kyle awoke feeling better than he had in weeks. The early morning blues he'd been feeling over Gwen's betrayal certainly felt like a thing of the past. A wide smile slipped onto his face as he sat on the edge of the bed.

He looked out the window and saw the sun was just beginning to creep over the horizon. He had time before breakfast then.

He went through his morning stretches, then his exercise routine to help loosen his long muscles and tighten his core. Then he took a shower and pulled on his cycling pants and jersey. He assumed Alfred would kit up in some official cycling team colors so he opted for a different message. His jersey's message was simple. Red sides with white centers and a huge red maple leaf on the chest and back.

"Represent!" he thought to himself with a grin.

He tucked the matching gloves into his helmet.

He finished getting ready, packed, and moved his duffle bag into the hall to be picked up.

Then he headed down to the dining room with his helmet in hand and rolled his eyes when he saw Alfred entering the room ahead of him. The man was wearing the fabled yellow jersey of the Tour de France leader. The man's cockiness knew no bounds. He suddenly felt bad about using that term to describe the man's overconfidence.

When Alfred turned his face to the side Kyle saw his scowl. Kyle hoped Fiona hadn't said anything to her husband about their... interlude. Then he felt guilty for willfully participating in Fiona's cheating.

Breakfast was a buffet so Kyle selected foods he knew wouldn't adversely affect his stomach on a strenuous ride. Then he found a table by the window. He relaxed and watched the scenery as he enjoyed the meal.

"Good morning! May we join you?" said a lovely British accent.

Kyle smiled and turned to look at Helen and Skye who were smiling hopefully.

He gestured to the chairs before him and they settled in.

"How are you feeling today?" Skye asked him with just the hint of a naughty smile on her lips.

"Really good. You?"

"I slept blissfully," Skye replied as the wicked grin finally surfaced.

Helen looked between the two of them as she read his neutral expression and her mischievous one. "Did you two...?"

"Mum!" Skye exclaimed in obviously fake shock and outrage.

Helen's bottom lip pouted just a little as she realized she'd missed another 'little bit of fun' last night. She caught Kyle's eye as he peeled a banana.

He stopped as he picked up the message from Helen pretty clearly. She wanted to be with him again. He felt his face warming up. This had never happened to him before. He cleared his throat. "There are plenty of opportunities left on the tour," he said softly and Helen's face absolutely lit up. Skye grinned at seeing her mum's happiness.

He lifted the fruit to his mouth but spotted Kimberly approaching. He gave her a friendly nod.

"Good morning!" Kimberly said cheerfully as she walked past with her plate.

"Good morning, Kimberly!" Helen and Skye blurted with just a little too much enthusiasm, happy smiles spread across their faces. The redhead was slightly taken aback by the burst of joy from the ladies. She turned her eyes curiously towards Kyle but he just smiled and nodded again with a slight flush to his face. She continued on but glanced back to see Helen trying to hide her excitement about something.

Kyle threw a look to Helen to calm herself and she nodded as she turned her attention to her breakfast but the smile refused to be dismissed.

Shaking his head slightly, he lifted the banana once more to his mouth but was again interrupted.

"Good morning Helen, Skye," Fiona said as she stopped by the extra chair next to Kyle. "Good morning Kyle. May I join you?"

He blinked in surprise at her as her husband was only two tables away. "Uh, sure." He set his breakfast down on his napkin as he stood up to move his chair a little to give her room. He pulled her chair out for her and took the opportunity to glance quickly over his shoulder to catch Alfred scowling in their direction.

"Ooo! Such a gentleman!" Fiona said as she settled onto the chair.

As Kyle sat back down he noticed the banana was missing. He glanced over at Fiona in surprise.

"I haven't had one of these in years! Would you mind if I had a little of your banana?" Fiona asked with a wide eyed innocent look on her face as the tip of the fruit stroked against her plump lower lip.

Kyle froze as he wasn't sure what to do. He found himself nodding as he watched the banana slip between those full lips and slide into her mouth ever so slowly. Then he realized she was facing him directly, presenting her husband with a clear view of her suggestive display. Kyle's cock throbbed in his bike shorts and he swallowed as she took her bite and handed it back to him.

She turned her face forward again, chewed the fruit in her mouth and swallowed daintily.

Skye was watching her with a happy grin on her face. Helen was trying not to stare and concentrated on her own breakfast.

Kyle shifted on his chair to make room in his shorts. He caught the satisfied smile on Fiona's lips.

"Is everything ok?" he asked her cautiously. "Alfred's been looking pretty sour since he got here."

"We had a little disagreement last night. I told him I wanted an apology for what he said to you about me. He told me I was being too sensitive and it was actually a compliment. So, I told him which of his orifices he could stick that compliment in. We aren't currently talking and won't until he stops being such a pig and apologizes." She smiled at the two ladies across the table. "You don't mind if I ride with you two today, do you?"

"Not at all! You're welcome to join us anytime!" Helen said with a smile.

Kyle turned his attention back to his breakfast and saw she'd eaten half of his banana. This made his mind flash back to the night before when she'd taken him all the way into her throat. He shifted again.

"Are you alright, Kyle?" Fiona asked with the hint of a smile on her lips.

"Yes, fine," he mumbled as he ate the rest of the fruit. "I'm going to see if they have another banana."

He pushed back from the table and dropped his napkin on his plate as he moved behind Fiona. On a bold and reckless impulse, once more completely out of character, he leaned forward slightly as he stepped past her and dragged the bulge in his bike shorts across the exposed skin of her back. She sucked in a sudden breath as she felt the heat of him through the thin, tight fabric.

He left to head back to the buffet, leaving Fiona gasping and wide eyed as she replayed the memory of the sensation over and over in her mind.

"What's wrong?" Helen asked as she watched Fiona's face heat up. The blonde just shook her head and tried not to be too obvious about looking for Kyle across the room. Helen thought she looked a little wild eyed.

Kyle was standing before the fruit, oblivious of the selection as he tried to get a handle on what the hell he was doing. He would never have behaved like this before! Was he becoming some kind of man whore? He snorted at the term as he thought of it. He didn't feel like he'd treated any of these women poorly. He was just being way more promiscuous than he'd ever been before. Is this how he wanted to be? He had to rein it in!

"You ready to lose, lover boy?"

Kyle started from his thoughts. "What? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention... wait, what did you call me?"

"I said, are you ready to lose, lover boy?" Alfred was annoyed at having to repeat himself as his words lost their impact.

Truthfully, he was pissed off his wife was sitting with 'the enemy', his opponent for today's ride. He psyched himself up before every competitive ride by choosing his enemy. Today, Kyle was it. He knew the kid was close to half his age but he felt confident in his ability to outride him.

Alfred knew that little display Fiona made of fellating the banana was some kind of dig at him. He was unsure what Kyle made of it and that unsettled his mind. He glanced down and saw something to sour his mood even more. No doubt Fiona was aware of Kyle's... dimensions. Cycling pants weren't exactly designed to hide the area.

"Loverboy?" Kyle asked, cautiously.

Alfred sneered at Kyle. "I heard about your little romp with the Livingston ladies, though I use that term for them loosely."

"Hey, say what you want about me, but there's no reason to be rude to the women," Kyle said with a scowl.

"Whatever. Are you going to uphold your side of the bargain?" Alfred asked impatiently.

"Yes, but I have a question. "Are you expecting to race from here to the next chateau or are we only racing during the alternate route section?

"The entire route! Or will that be too much for you?" Alfred pushed.

"Either is fine." He paused to look closer at the man. There was an almost tangible sensation of belligerence emanating from him. He leaned a little closer to speak softly. "You know, you can be aggressive without being hostile," he suggested calmly.

Alfred snorted. "I have a race to win. I'll wait for you at the finish line, but don't make me wait too long," he boasted as he walked from the dining area.

Kyle just shook his head as he watched the man leave. Alfred was showing his true colors and it wasn't pretty.

Coming back to himself he picked up another banana and walked back to the table, peeling it as he went. He looked up and saw three sets of eyes watching him approach. He could almost feel them peeling his clothes off and a twitch went through his cock in response to their hungry looks.

"I see you found the bananas," Fiona said as her eyes were looking directly at the bulge in his bike shorts. Skye burst into giggles and even Helen got in on the fun with giggles of her own. Fiona flashed them both a happy smile then turned her blue eyes on Kyle with heat in her expression.

Kyle finished swallowing his breakfast standing next to the table. The calm from the night before settled in place and he nodded to the blonde, returning the heat much to his surprise. Her nerve broke first and she licked her lips nervously. Smiling, he moved behind her chair to toss the peel onto his plate and pluck his helmet from the back of his chair before stepping back out. He ensured his bulge pressed firmly against her bare back both ways then smiled at the ladies as Fiona gasped and shivered. She was biting her lip when he smiled at them, holding his helmet before himself. "See you at the bikes. Have a good ride, ladies."

As he turned to leave he saw David and Kimberly sitting with Carl and Larissa. He nodded and said good morning to them. David was looking more than a little rough and Kimberly's smile seemed forced with tension in the corners of her eyes.

The Burkettes smiled happily at him and wished him luck.

He nodded and made a quick pitstop at the washroom to have one last pee before the ride and adjust himself more comfortably in his shorts. He was grateful when he'd finally relaxed down there as he tucked himself away.

He then made his way outside to the courtyard where the support van was. Jules and Vivian were wearing their cycling gear and were talking with Dita who would be driving the support van today.

1...34567...15