Sibbo Sexting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn..."

"Something like that?" I asked.

"Yeah. Hell yeah."

"You like it?"

"So hot."

I could hear a low noise beyond my brother's heavy, stilted breathing that I assumed must be the sound of my jerking off. His hand working his cock, probably slick with precum. All while he was looking at me. Almost the entirety of my naked body. And here I was fingering my pussy in response, encouraging him and getting off on it.

"Are you gonna cum while looking at me?" I asked softly.

Asher made a strangled, aroused grunt. "Yes."

"Soon?"

"Yes."

I closed my eyes, bit my lip, and rubbed my clit just the way I liked when I was this turned on. "Then cum for me Ash. I want you to."

"Fuuuccckkk."

"Do it," I hissed. "Cum for me, little brother. Cum all over yourself while perving on your naked big sis."

Asher was too far gone even to form coherent words anymore. I listened to his gasping, moaning, and grunting, furiously playing with myself as I waited for the final moment. He eventually gave one last long moan that turned into a sigh, then went quiet.

"Did you do it?"

"Mmhm."

"While looking at me?"

"Yes." Asher chuckled lazily. "Made a mess too."

"Where?"

"All over myself. Mostly my stomach. Some on my hand and dick. And my chest. Almost hit my chin, actually."

I bit my hip so hard it hurt. I fingered myself deeper, pressed harder on my clit, but couldn't find quite what I needed.

"Show me," I said breathlessly.

"Really?"

"Yes." I waited, but heard nothing. "Please?"

"Vic..."

"Please, Ash?"

I waited agonizing seconds. In my advanced state of arousal and need, it felt like minutes, or indeed an eternity.

Then that glorious alert on my phone. A picture from my brother. My eyes widened, my lips parted, and I rubbed my clit intensely, pushing that last little way as I stared at the much needed final impetus.

It was my brother's top half only, which was probably a good choice. His tummy was, as he'd claimed, splattered with cum. So were the fingers of his hand that made it into the shot. The cum he'd produced for me. Staring at my image, listening to my voice. All for me.

I came harder than I ever had from fingers alone. My whole body wanted to contract and pulse, and massive thrills ran through me, exploding out from their origin of my fiery little clit. I shuddered and writhed and moaned, and may have even whispered Ash's name, though I wasn't sure if it was aloud or not.

There was silence between the both of us for a moment after. Time to calm down, to reflect, to take in the enormity of what we'd done. I, personally, felt too satisfied and relaxed to be hard on either of us. I wasn't sure what I'd think later, nor indeed what Asher thought now.

"You came?"

I giggled maniacally. "Yes, Ash. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I think."

"Mmhm. Are you..." I rolled on my side, taking a moment to choose my words. "How do you feel?"

"I just jerked off to you."

"Yes."

"Should I feel guilty?"

"Probably."

"Do you?"

I considered. "Not yet."

"No. Good. Me either."

I nodded. "Good," I echoed.

A pause.

"We should talk about this," Asher said.

"Now?"

"No. Later. Sometime."

"You're probably right." I smiled, slow and soft and sly. "That was fun, Ash. We shouldn't have done it, but I don't regret anything."

"Yeah. Good. I'll talk to you soon, ok?"

"Ok."

"Love you, Vic."

"Love you too. Night."

We hung up. I lay right where I was, slowly sprawling out to take up all the space on my bed, luxuriating in the afterglow and the privacy to enjoy it. I didn't know what I'd say when we talked again. It didn't matter. We'd figure it out.

****

As it turned out, we didn't talk about it for a while. It seemed easier not to, from my perspective. Asher felt similarly I assumed, since he didn't bring it up either.

What happened instead was far more naughtiness, in particular with sending pics to one another. It was fun and risky, thrilling in a new and novel way. I quickly got in the habit of snapping selfies while in bed, or fresh out of the shower, or while halfway through changing. That agonizing but delightful wait for a return comment or sexy pic from Asher kept me revved up and horny far more often and at greater intensities than I was used to.

I found myself masturbating in bed nearly every night before going to sleep, usually to pictures Asher had sent, or sometimes a particularly lascivious text or sentiment he'd expressed. The best, though, were the nights where we talked and got dirty and got each other off. I got so wet hearing what he was thinking, what he'd do, imagining what might happen if he were around...

But he wasn't around, and for a time I believed that might keep us safe. We'd crossed some lines, sure, but it was all separated by our phones, and by the invisible signals between them. We weren't actually being bad, incestuous sibbos. Not really. Our minds may have gone there, but not our bodies. Maybe that made it ok. Maybe that kept it from being a total disaster.

Except we didn't stay apart forever. Of course we didn't. We had to acknowledge what we were doing sooner or later, deal with the consequences.

Dad's birthday arrived, and with it the chance I'd been craving and dreading at the same time. Asher and me together, even if it was around other people.

Lots of our parents' friends were at the house that evening. And Asher. He got there before me, had a drink in his hand, making charming small talk with a group twice his age or more. I caught his eye as soon as I walked in. I met it, smiled enticingly, and kept walking.

I couldn't go right for him. Not now. Not that anyone would know what it meant, but we had to be careful even still.

Dad was first. An innocent, winsome smile, a big hug from his baby girl, a declaration that he was the bestest dad ever. I meant it all, and it was part of the dance. Two birds, one stone.

Asher and I circled, sipping drinks, making conversation, being the perfect children at the party full of people we only knew through our parents. That made it easier, I decided. There was hardly anyone there I was excited to see, or with whom I truly wanted to catch up.

It was too cold to go stand outside and stare wistfully up at the stars as they came out. I made do with a window in a quiet part of the house. I held my drink, stood almost perfectly still, and allowed Asher to sneak up behind me.

"We've got to stop meeting like this," he said.

"At our parents' house?"

"... yes."

Asher took another step to stand beside me. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye, but didn't fully turn toward him yet.

"People will talk," I said.

"We'll have to run away together."

"Ugh. I'm too old for that."

"Old?"

"For that sort of teenage drama." I turned my head, meeting his gaze full on. "But honestly, Ash, we do need to be careful."

"I know."

"Joking aside."

"Yeah. I know. Trust me." He ran a hand through his hair. "I really, honestly am aware."

"But here we are," I said softly.

Asher nodded. "Here we are," he echoed. We stared at each other for a moment. "I suppose kissing you is out," he said.

My heartbeat shot up, but I reined my reactions in otherwise. "Bad brother," I said mildly, as though I hadn't been thinking the same thing. "Of course it's out."

"Thought so." He reached over to fix my hair this time, just some delicate adjustment. It was still more contact than I could safely handle. "I shouldn't even want to."

"And yet you asked."

"Sort of, yes. Just checking."

"How did we get here?"

"Well... I drove, and you-"

"Ash, don't."

He shut up for a moment, then, "I have no idea, Vic. I really don't. It was meant to be a joke, you know?"

"I know."

"And it got out of hand. And I started thinking... you know, like, what if it wasn't all a joke?"

"As was the case, it seems."

He nodded. "As it was."

"Doesn't seem like it ever should have happened, then. You never should have stopped being my little brother."

"I still am."

"You are. But you're something else too." I straightened his hair out for him in return, just to get back at him in some small way. It annoyed me that I had to reach just that little bit farther than he did. "There was a time that never would have happened. I don't know when that changed. When you... grew up."

"When I got hot, you mean?"

I matched his crooked smile. "I never said that."

"You were thinking it."

"Cocky, much?"

His smiled faded slightly, and he bit his lip. "It was earlier for me, I think."

"It was?"

"Not when I started thinking about you differently. But when I could have."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I got to watch you change. Back when we lived together. You grew up faster. You got... hot."

I flushed. "Perv."

"No, I told you, I didn't think that way then. I noticed, but you were purely my sister. You were beautiful and cool and older and everything, but-"

"Flatterer."

"-I never would have tried anything. Never would have thought of trying anything."

I stepped close enough to whisper in his ear. "So you never, ever thought about me with no clothes on back then?" My eyes were firmly locked on, gauging his expression as I stepped back again. He'd gone even redder than I felt.

"Once or twice," he mumbled.

"Ash!"

"Just 'cause that's what I did! I thought about every girl with no clothes on sometimes. It's just what happened."

"And you've been waiting all this time for-"

"Vic, please, it really isn't like that."

I felt bad, suddenly. I knew it wasn't Asher's fault. So what if he'd jerked off to me well before whatever this current thing was? That was the sort of thing boys did at that age. They were horny little messes. Moreso even than Asher and I were now, and it wasn't like either of us were controlling ourselves overly well even with those extra years of wisdom and experience.

"As long as you haven't been pining away all these years," I said, relenting.

"Promise."

"You really think I'm beautiful?"

Asher smiled shyly, dipping his head and only peeking at me from the tops of his eyes. "Have for a long time now. Never thought it meant anything."

"It shouldn't have. I never thought about you that way."

"Of course not. I was younger. It's all..." Asher flipped his hands around in sloppy circles. "You know. Different. The way older and younger siblings see each other."

"So if you'd been older..."

"I mean, not saying it would have reversed things, but... yeah, it would have altered them."

"Uh huh. That's quite a theory."

He shrugged. "It's all I got right now."

"Maybe you're just a perv who wants to get in his sister's pants."

"Maybe. But in that case, dear sister, what does that make you?"

"That's-"

"A perv who wants to get into her brother's pants?"

I rolled my eyes at Asher's smug grin. It had very little effect on him.

Before I could say anything else, we were disturbed by approaching voices. That wasn't technically a problem, since we weren't doing anything incriminating. Not as long as we didn't carry on with our conversation.

My flight response triggered regardless. I felt guilty in my parents' house, and therefore I might be about to get in trouble. So went the well-conditioned logic in my brain. I grabbed Asher's arm and dragged him away upstairs before we could be spotted. He didn't protest, though he did seem amused.

"You know we're allowed to talk to each other," he said. "In public, even."

"Yes, I know, smartass."

"So why are we bravely fleeing?"

"Because... because shut up. That's why."

"Oh. Of course."

I felt safer upstairs. Alone. Just me and Asher. No one to find us, to overhear, to stumble upon us at an inopportune moment.

It was, too, the place of my childhood, which helped. The whole house was, really, but upstairs was a safe place in a different way. Where Asher and I had our rooms, away from where Mom and Dad had spent most of their time. Away from their authority just that little bit extra. Not that my room was there to seek refuge in anymore.

"Still can't believe Mom turned it into a sewing room," I muttered as we passed my old room at a slower pace.

"You weren't using it," Asher said with an amused grin.

"Uh huh. Yeah. You've still got your room though, haven't you?"

Asher shrugged. "Guess I'm the favourite after all."

"Not hardly. Maybe they just think you'll be the one who has to move back in with mommy and daddy."

Asher laughed, undermining my attempted jab, and after a moment I giggled along with him. We entered his old room, closing the door behind us.

I knew Asher's room well enough from the olden days, though it had never been a place I'd spent much time. It wasn't home in the same way that other places in the house were. It was to Asher, I assumed. The same way my room would have been to me, had it not been callously dismantled.

I glided lightly around the room, observing my brother's childhood as it had been preserved here. He stood toward the middle and just watched me.

"Well," I said. "You finally got a girl in here."

"I've had a girl here before."

"Other than me?"

"Yes."

"Or Mom?"

"Yes, Vic. An actual real girl. With makeouts and everything."

"Really? Who?"

He hesitated, then, "Brianna."

"From down the street?"

"Yeah."

"Ooh. How did I not know about that?"

"You were busy with other stuff, I'm sure. She came around sometimes when you were here."

A few old, shelved memories jogged loose. "I kinda remember that, actually, now that you say it. I guess it never clicked that you two were... together."

"I'm not sure if we were."

"You said you made out."

"Sure. But that's about as far as it ever got. And it was never clear if we were going out, or just hanging, or... what. You know?"

I nodded sympathetically. "Young love. How the fuck does it even work?"

"Pretty much that."

I tossed my hair flippantly. "Guess it's not special having me in here then. May as well not have bothered."

Asher smiled crookedly. "You've been in here before. Not like it's the first time."

"Technically it isn't," I conceded. "But..."

I let the word linger. I felt like saying anything more than that might jinx it. When I'd been in his room before, it had always been as a sister. Exclusively. None of this flirty, messy, sexy little dance going on.

I wondered if it was anything like Asher's misadventures with Brianna. Maybe that was his type. Nebulous and uncertain, teasing and difficult.

"I like having you in here," Asher said softly.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Why's that?"

"Same reason younger me would have been thrilled with having girls up here. And in fact was thrilled with Brianna, while that was happening. Whatever it was."

"Shouldn't keep bringing her up," I said airily. "You're liable to upset me."

"Insecure, are we?"

"Hardly. But dwelling on exes doesn't get a lady excited the way you might think."

"You're a lady now, huh?"

I shrugged. "Can be if I want."

He shook his head. "You're just my sister. You can't be a lady too."

"Says who?"

"Me."

"Guess it's official then." I walked close to him on the way to the door. "Just your sister. And here I thought there might be something else."

He grabbed my wrist. I'd made it easy for him, stepping so close, leaving my arm casually out from my body. I let him stop me, waited to see what he'd do.

"That's not what I meant," Asher said. He pulled me back to him. "I'm delighted to have you in my room."

"Are you indeed?"

Asher pushed me. My legs caught on the side of the bed, and I went sprawling across it. Just as he'd wanted. I squealed on my way down, transitioning to a nervous giggle as I bounced and settled.

He was right behind me, but slower and far more controlled. He crawled carefully atop me, hands and knees to either side of my body. My breath caught as he got nearer and nearer.

"I am," he confirmed.

I closed my eyes just before Asher's lips met mine. Our first kiss, in his old bedroom, while our parents and their friends were milling about downstairs. Hella good decision making on our part all round.

And yet, as I'd known I would, I absolutely loved it. I could have melted underneath my brother, feeling him overtop, gently pressing against me in a few strategic places. His lips melded to mine, his tongue just barely exploring in my direction.

I felt for all the world like a girl he'd snuck home and brought upstairs. A girl he was hiding from Mom and Dad for now, fooling around with, not sure where any of it was going but very much enjoying the process. And in some ways, that was almost exactly what I was. And in other ways, too, I was his big sister, and shouldn't have allowed myself to get into this kind of position. Not in a million years.

My hands pressed against Asher, not to push him away, but just to feel him. They ran across his chest, over his shoulders, his neck, and into the fringes of his hair. They looped around him, eventually, and pulled him closer, eliminating the slight gap he'd been maintaining so as not to lie directly on me. I didn't want that consideration. His weight didn't bother me. It was a warm, comforting pressure on me while we made out. It did, however, lead me to wanting more.

He was hard, or very much getting there. The feel of it sent tingles all the right places. I was horny anyway, but to feel how excited my baby bro was for me turned everything up another notch or two.

It was hard to say how far we would have gone if left to our own devices. I didn't think we would have fucked. Certainly some other stuff was on the table, and I wasn't sure I could have said no to sex if Asher really wanted it. It was all made irrelevant by a creak out in the hallway.

We'd been trained back in our younger years. We listened for certain small noises whether we were aware of doing so or not. A parent approaching without being detected could easily mean getting in trouble or being embarrassed. Getting caught making out meant both, taken right up to eleven.

My ninja-like not-getting-in-trouble reflexes took over. I levered Asher off me and onto the floor with an audible thud, knocking the wind out of him. I timed my follow-up leap for just as the door opened. I was midair when Mom caught sight of us, and pinning Asher down a moment later.

Our red faces and being slightly out of breath would be explained away, I hoped, if she thought we were wrestling and goofing around. I couldn't have explained why we were playing like children at a much more grown up party, but luckily I didn't have to. Parents learn instincts and reactions in much the same way kids do, only from a different perspective.

"And just when I think you two have grown beyond things like this," Mom sighed as she looked down at the two of us.

"Uh... like what?" Asher asked, as though he weren't currently on his back with his wrists held to the floor by his physically smaller big sister.

Mom nodded toward the stairs. "Come on, it's cake time. We didn't know where you'd gone."

I got off Asher and gave him a hand up. "Just reminiscing."

"A little too violently for your age, perhaps," Mom chastised lightly.

"Perhaps," I agreed. "But someone needs to be reminded who's in charge."

I tried to noogie Asher, and he calmly put a hand on my face and pushed me back. I made an indignant noise, yanked at his arm, and tried to close the distance to engage in some more family-friendly brawling.

Mom clicked her tongue. "Children! Behave."

"Yes, Mom," Asher and I chorused. We exchanged glances and smiled. Just like the good old days. Except for the whole making out thing. But we'd gotten away with it, so it was all good.

****

Asher and I were good the rest of the evening. More or less. The moment was over, and we didn't dare sneak off again by ourselves.