Sibbo Sexting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fighting the urge to masturbate by the time I stepped out and dried off. I only unconsciously wrapped my towel around me afterward, lost in dirty thoughts as I was, but it was just as well I'd done so.

Krista was up and about now. I heard her in the kitchen as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom. For all I knew she might have been up since before my naked, cum streaked march to the toilet. I hadn't been paying much attention at the time.

She popped her head around the corner when she heard me and gave me an irritatingly knowing smile. I frowned back while internally debating whether to engage her, or just head back to a delightfully naked and sleeping Asher.

"Well well," Krista said. "Look who's finally up."

"It's not that late," I said defensively. My mind was beginning to really process things again, and it was becoming clear to me just how stupid it might have been to spend most of the night fucking my brother with a witness around.

"Maybe not. Considering last night, it's fairly impressive you're up at all." Krista disappeared back into the kitchen.

A chill ran through me. I glanced toward my room, but then padded after Krista in my damp towel, wondering what the hell I was going to say. I had to do something, I thought. But I had no idea what could possibly salvage the situation.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

Krista finished pouring milk into a bowl of cereal and sat down with it at the table. "I'm saying you two are noisy."

"We-"

"I mean, not when I was in my room. You didn't keep me up or anything."

As though that was my main concern. "Glad to hear it," I mumbled.

"But from the hallway... yeah. Not much left to the imagination." Krista pointed her spoon at me. "What gets me curious is I don't remember ever hearing you two before. And I can't think of anytime Ash spent the night either."

"Well, you know. It's complicated."

"Uh huh. Sure." Krista took a bite and chewed it thoughtfully. "You really had me going though."

"We did?" I asked absently, leaning back on the doorframe. I was still waiting for whatever reaction was inevitably going to explode from her. It bothered me that I hadn't heard it yet.

"Yeah. I was wondering about it some this morning. How much of it was you guys acting, how much was my own perceptions fooling me. But, like, I think you guys put in too much effort if you've been holding back around me for so long. You know, if last night's anything to go by."

"You think we shouldn't have been holding back?" I asked in total confusion.

"Well, like, I'm sure you had his place to go to, or whatever." Krista shrugged. "I mean, congrats, you had me really thinking he was your brother. But was the joke really worth it?" She shook her head. "It bugs me that I didn't see it before. They did a bit like that in a show I was watching a few weeks ago. Shoulda put the pieces together."

Ah. So that's what it was. I tried not to show my palpable relief, fussing with my hair to hide my face for a moment. "I see."

"Oh come on, don't act like you didn't know you'd suckered me. I was even toying with asking him out sometime, you know. Guess I shouldn't do that now."

"No. Indeed not."

"And, like, please tell me you guys haven't been avoiding sleepovers here just because of that joke. That's a little much."

"I told you. It's complicated."

"What, like you guys really haven't been fucking until now? Or a hot and cold kinda deal? Or what?"

"Complicated," I repeated. It was a useful word, at times.

"Sure. Fine." Krista took another bite. "I really shoulda known anyway. You guys don't even look like siblings."

"We don't?" I asked with genuine interest.

"I think that was all in my head. And he's totally older than you, right? Not your 'little brother'?"

I squeezed my hand into a fist in reflexive irritation, but forced myself not to show any anger. We were so close to getting away with this after all.

"'Cause he's taller?"

"No. I mean, kinda. But he seems older or something. I always thought that was weird, you supposedly being the big sis. That an in-joke, or what?"

I supposed I'd have to take it. Asher would never, ever be finding out that Krista thought he was older, not if I could help it. But otherwise we had a 'get out jail free' card here, and I intended to use it.

I chatted with Krista a while longer, slowly relaxing into the roll of a girl who'd tricked her roommate into thinking her complicated, part time boyfriend was her brother, despite the truth being roughly the opposite of that. As soon as the subject turned to other things, I felt pretty confident it would stick. Asher and I would just have to adopt a non-sibling kind of act around Krista, and things would be all good.

Once I was sure Krista believed her suspicions and I felt like I'd been casual enough about it to do my part for the narrative, I whisked away back to my room. Asher was still lying on the bed, still naked, cute, and vulnerable. Not, however, asleep. His eyes flicked open at my entrance and followed me as I closed the door and padded softly nearer.

"Good news and bad news," I said softly.

Asher frowned and groaned. "It's too early for bad news."

"It's not that bad, really."

"It isn't?"

"No. Krista knows we were fucking all night."

"She does?"

"We weren't very quiet or subtle, according to her."

"How is that 'not that bad'?"

"She also thinks you're not my brother."

"But... she knows I am."

"No. She used to know. Now she thinks we're assholes who played a joke on her."

"Oh." Asher considered the news. "So... she thinks..."

"Thinks you're my boyfriend." I shrugged. "More or less, anyway."

"Huh."

"Yeah. So not so bad, right?"

"No. Not so bad. Was that the bad and good, then? She knows, but she doesn't know?"

"Kinda. There's more good news, though, if you want it."

"Is there, indeed?"

"There is." I gave Asher a small, sly smile. "I'm not wearing anything under this towel."

I paused just long enough to let my words sink in, then executed a perfect full-body shrug to let my towel slip majestically to the floor. Asher's eyes lit up with that delightful sense of awe that I loved causing in him. I stood before him in a statuesque display of my fresh, clean, and slightly damp self, fully nude under his wandering and appreciative gaze.

"Very good news," Asher concurred. "You know what would be even better?"

"If I fell back into bed with you?"

"If you came back to... yeah, what you said."

I giggled and toppled across him with deliberate lack of grace. He pulled me close and silenced my giggles with a firm kiss. I molded myself to him, returning his kisses while rubbing my naked body over his.

Asher had apparently recovered from last night's exertions, because he was quick to get hard and ready to go again. I was fresh off the high of being able to bang my brother whenever we wanted, since he was my 'boyfriend' now, and I wasn't long in getting wet and horny either.

We rolled around languidly on the extremely rumpled bed, making out and groping one another with much less urgency than the night before, but all the same love and desire for each other. His cock pressed against my pussy almost constantly, grinding and sliding on it until I was whimpering with need for him.

I'd been playfully fighting Asher for the top position, though not very hard. Now that I just needed him in me, I gave ground and let him pin me on my back. I spread my legs wide for him and reached down for his cock, all the while still making out with him and nipping at his lip or neck when he got distracted.

Asher thrust slowly toward me while I guided his cock to its rightful place. I cooed happily at having him enter me once more. That was the good shit. My beloved brother filling me up and about to fuck me.

Once he was deep enough in me, I grabbed his butt and pulled him closer, attempting to get him buried in my pussy all the sooner. I wasn't sure if it really helped, but it made me feel naughty and wanton, which was entirely accurate when it came to Asher.

His rhythm was painfully slow starting out, though I loved the little moments before he pulled back when he was as deep as possible. I urged him on, whispering in his ear, grabbing his hips, thrusting back to meet him, even wrapping my legs around his butt. All of which got me sweaty and horny, but I suspected he was deliberately taking his time; either to savour his big sister's pussy, or just to tease me and get me all worked up before pounding me for real.

He deftly avoided my potential ire by building up to a good, hard, smooth fucking that really hit the right spots for me. He had me whining and moaning, wiggling and bucking, running my hands all over him as his amazing brother-cock slammed into me over and over again. I was driven crazy in the most beautiful way possible.

It was nice, too, to not have to worry about making noise. Not that we'd been all that quiet last night, apparently, but we had even more liberties available to us now. The worst we could do now was annoy Krista. Revealing our incestuous liaison had been a much scarier prospect.

I moaned to my brother, hissed his name, encouraged him to keep fucking his adoring big sis. The last was kept to a whisper, the rest was whatever volume felt right.

I came all over his cock, my orgasm stretching longer and harder as Asher relentlessly pounded my spasming little pussy. I couldn't catch my breath, couldn't do much of anything other than clutch desperately at him and paradoxically wish for him to finish, and for it to never, ever end.

Asher didn't actually last that much longer after me. His pace became gradually rockier and more desperate, then he grunted and I felt him cumming inside me. I closed my eyes and focused on that hot flood of brother-cum exploding in my little pussy. I moaned and squeezed him tight, savouring the feeling of being filled up in a somewhat different way.

We lay together afterward, neither of us moving much at all. I stroked his hair, he nuzzled at my cheek, but otherwise we just held each other and let our breathing recover.

"I came in you," Asher said.

"I know," I whispered back. "Bad boy."

"Didn't mean to. Just... I dunno, felt right."

I kissed his cheek. "It really did."

"You're not mad?"

"No, Ash. How could I be?"

He smiled crookedly. "Pretty justifiably, if you wanted."

"True." I shrugged. "It felt right, like you said. There are pills for this kind of thing anyway." I grinned wickedly. "And it'll give me a reminder of you all day."

Asher groaned. "Don't tell me things like that."

"What, that I'm totally gonna have your cum all up in my little pussy even after you're gone?"

"I'm late to get out of here as it is," he complained with an exaggerated pout.

"I'm not stopping you from leaving. Just giving you something to think about."

"Not fair."

Nevertheless, Asher dragged himself out of bed and made ready to leave. I watched lazily, only throwing clothes on toward the end so I could kiss him goodbye at the front door.

I'd be late to work, but didn't much care. He'd be later, I imagined, since he had further to go and probably would need to stop at his place first. I also didn't much care about that. Nothing was bringing me down. Not for a while.

Just to be a bit more teasing and cruel, I took the time to find a good angle of my pussy, then snapped a pic with some of Asher's cum visibly leaking out. I sent it off to him with a message of, "See what you did to your sister? Bad brother." I only hoped he didn't look at it while driving. I didn't want him to crash.

I then pulled my panties back up, snugging them to my brother-cummed pussy, and prepared for the rest of my day.