Siblingly Binding Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers

Dr. Sullivan giggled in disbelief, shaking her head. "None taken, Brooke."

"This was my endgame: bringing you here and confront you with how much I love you, Josh. I want us to be a family, a real family. I wanna have your kids, and I want us to be married. We'll move far away, and no one will ever know. Give me this, baby, and I will repay you by the thousands for the rest of our lives and beyond."

My eyes welled up with tears as my sister squeezed my hands in hers after that moving speech.

"You... played your own therapist?"

I was still reeling from the shock.

"I had to, sweetheart—sorry, Dr. Sullivan—you've left me no other choice."

I shook my head. "What am I gonna do with you?"

My sister melted into my touch as I cupped her cheek, eyes flooded with vast love. "Whatever you want... just do this for me, Josh. Show me how much you love me."

I shook my head again, sighing. "This means jail time if we get caught. Do you understand that?"

"We won't get caught, I promise you. We'll move far away and keep a low profile. It will be amazing, sweetie. You'll just wait and see."

"I don't know."

Brooke took a moment to study my face. "You know what? Let's meet halfway. Let's move somewhere and start a life together, and we'll take it from there; no rush. When you feel more confident, we'll tie the knot."

I took a minute to process. "When um... do you wanna move?"

My sister smiled her biggest smile ever, realizing she had prevailed. "The sooner the better. We need to quit stalling 'cause the friends we have today will not be a part of our lives anymore, and the longer we postpone this the harder it'll get."

I nodded. "Dad and Mom?"

"We have to tell them. I'm not going to lie to them about us, and I want them to know."

"They won't understand."

"We still have to tell them, Josh."

"Jesus," I sighed.

Brooke anxiously gazed at me. "Sweetheart?"

"Alright." I shrugged, defeated. "You win."

My sister giggled in excitement. "Really?! Do you really mean that, Josh?!"

"You always win with me, baby. Don't you know that?"

Brooke sprang up to her feet and dropped herself in my lap, kissing me like the obsessive-compulsive person that her therapist had just made her to be.

"I must say, that's disappointing, Josh," Dr. Sullivan sighed, watching us hungrily kissing. "I was sure you would see that your sister was ill and in need of help."

Brooke pulled out of my mouth. "Dr. Sullivan, I thank you for what you did for me, but I don't think I'll be needing your services any longer."

The doctor regretfully nodded. "I assume there's no point of talking you out of persisting with your incestuous relationship?"

"You are correct, doctor," I said, gazing into my sister's sparkling hazel eyes, "that would indeed be pointless."

***

My room. My bed. My sister.

Brooke was lying on her back with her arms resting beside her. Her knees were pinned to her shoulders, and her feet were pointing high up in the air. She was naked and magnificent as she was gazing into my eyes in love, passion, and excitement, relishing me stroking inside her. She had ceased boycotting me ravaging her body parts as soon as we had stepped out of her ex-therapist's office, and she allowed me to penetrate her for the first time in months about three minutes ago. I missed being inside her so much I could die, and I was making sure that she was aware of that, as well.

This was another one of those rare occasions in which my sister forsook her foul-mouthing in exchange of powerful stares and soft whimpers. The tradeoff was paying dividends as our intercourse was textbook lovemaking in both feel and technique. Our breathing was quick and audible as we concentrated on the unimaginable bliss of our fusion.

My sister's panties were long soaked in her lust by the time I stormed into my room with her in my arms. Our parents were still at work and with no knowledge of me defiling their youngest, and my dick couldn't be any more erect as it was rubbing against Brooke's blood-red elastic walls. Her tight pussy gloved my member in a loving embrace, swallowing me in and out of her in immense passion. My cock filled her tight little slit to the brim, making 120% use of her capacity.

"Josh, baby?" my sister breathed with eyes shut, coming down from her second orgasm.

She was so horny that she'd come the first time in less than twenty seconds from penetration.

"Yes, my love?" I answered between labored breaths.

"I've missed you so fucking much."

"Christ, honey, I don't want to ever get out of you... I'm moving in, I swear to god."

My sister giggled. "By all means."

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and tangled with hers in love.

"I love this sound," my sister whispered, gripping my sheets with her long fingernails. "When my pussy is sucking your cock."

The position emphasized the vacuum-like suction noises her vagina was making with each of my thrusts.

"As do I, baby," I panted. "I wanna record it and use it as your ringtone."

Our brief laugh ended with a zealous kiss that now involved all of our oral parts.

"I can feel you so fucking deep," Brooke murmured lustfully. "It's incredible..."

I kept fucking her with her legs in the air, which exaggerated her pussy's elongated shape, increasing the tension on my dick. Fortunately, my sister was as wet as it gets, so I was able to stroke inside her with no pain at all to either of us.

"What's incredible is that your cervix seemed to have gone AWOL. Like now."

I crammed myself all the way in and only paused when my balls smote my sister's anus.

"Oh, god," she whimpered. "Fuck me slow a few times and shove your cock all the way in me. That should push me to my third."

I obliged and caressed inside her slowly, gluing my balls to her ass crack with each thrust. My sister knew what she was talking about and fifteen strokes later, her cunt began spasming around my cock.

"Do you feel that, Josh?" She tensed up, arching her back. "Oh, fuck..."

"Bring it, and this time I wanna feel it," I teased.

"Oh, you're going to feel it alright..."

"I love you so much, baby," I panted.

Brooke let out a wild whimper. "I love you... FUCK, fuck, fuck me..."

A massive current hit my tip as I rocked inside my beautiful Brooke. Her pussy gave my cock a ten-second rinse before my sister was able to loosen her taut muscles and take down the volume of her unrestrained whimpers.

"Well?" she playfully gasped.

"I don't know," I taunted. "I don't think you love me anymore."

"You mother fucker," she giggled.

"Don't you mean sister fucker?" I chuckled.

"That too... well, if you wanna make me come harder, then start doing me like you mean it. I don't want to punish you for another two months."

"Alright, that's it. You're gonna wish you'd never said that."

I pulled out and leaned on my sister, nudging my shoulders under her knees. Brooke was completely folded, with her knees mashed between both of our respective shoulders like a rag doll. I grabbed my bloated member and brought it to her moist entrance, which was narrower than ever due to the position.

"I'm gonna do you so fucking hard that you'll be begging to return to times when you didn't even know the feeling of a cock inside you."

My sister gave me a smug smirk. "Forgive me if I remain doubtful."

My thick mushroom split her labia as I popped myself in. That tight, wet slit was struggling a bit, and my sister's grimace was as visible as the sun in broad daylight; still, in a single thrust, her pussy had no other option but to swallow every inch of me.

"Fuck," my sister sighed, as if she had been deprived of air. "You're so fucking deep..."

"I told you you're going to regret it."

"I think I already am, fuck..."

I drew back all the way until my tip peeked out of her soaking cunt before I shoved myself back in until I could distinctly feel hitting an organ of some sort. My experience and my sister's sudden cry told me it was probably her formerly absent cervix.

"Sorry, honey," I quickly said, "I'll go easier."

"No, that's okay. It felt kinda... nice."

"It didn't sound nice."

"But it did. Do me a favor, Josh... fuck my cervix?"

"You're unbelievably sick," I sighed, nonplussed.

"I know, but I still want you to do it."

"Just making sure: you're asking for your cervix to be fucked."

"Yes. Fuck it."

"Normally, I would ignore you, but I think you need this to understand how sick you really are. And just so you know, from my ex-girlfriends' experience, this is absolutely gonna hurt, for days."

"Thank you, doctor, for your due diligence, but if you could now start fucking my cervix, it'd be much appreciated."

I chuckled in bewilderment. "You asked for it." I pulled back until I was almost out. "Ready?"

My sister worriedly nodded.

I thrust, inevitably nailing her cervix. Brooke convulsed with another one of those arduous cries of pain, but she actually did seem to enjoy it as her face contorted in an interesting blend of ache and arousal. So I kept going. I was thumping her pussy like a vile rapist, disregarding her moans, whimpers, and squirms. Each thrust further bruised her cervix, and oddly enough, made my sister wetter and wetter. Tears started trickling down her cheeks after intense pounding, and I could see that the delicate balance of pain and pleasure had been disrupted, with the pain taking over the more I poked her.

Seeing my sister bravely having her cervix fucked and feeling her inconceivable wetness had me building the orgasm of a lifetime. I was seconds from spraying that crushed dimple when my sister's worming got out of control: her head shook from side to side, and her knees jerked relentlessly between our shoulders as she was gasping for air each time I nailed it. She was in pain alright.

"Josh, baby, that's enough," she was barely to gasp. "You can stop fucking my cervix now; I wanna come."

I was too excited to comply. "Brooke, I'm coming in seconds, and then I'll let your cervix go."

"No! I wanna come, also, and I can't when you keep hurting me!" She concentrated on her rapid breathing for a spell. "It's too fucking painful now..."

I rammed myself into her cervix and paused, ignoring her sad sob. "You came three times, and I didn't at all. My orgasm trumps yours, just simple math."

"But it hurts, you rapist! I don't want you to fuck it anymore!" She let out a heartbreaking whimper. "Shit, it hurts so much..."

"Just a few more seconds, sweetheart," I gasped, pounding her cervix.

I removed her legs from my shoulders and pushed them beyond her head, folding her to a position a woman should never be folded to. Luckily, my sister was just as limber as her lithe frame promised.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!" she bawled her heart out as her cervix was being raped and without anything she could do about it.

I was intensely fucking her, each thrust making my sister bounce on the bed and countering my following thrust. Soon, my dick started throbbing as I was crushing her folded frame and tapping on her more than bruised cervix.

Brooke was genuinely wailing now. "Just fucking come already!"

I buried my cock inside her until I was coercing her cervix into her uterus, and subsequently, extorting painful cries from my baby sister. I exploded, coating that aching dimple in my thick cum and setting a new record as I kept shooting well longer than my previous one. Shattering my previous record was made possible when my sister kept feeding more excitement into my orgasm with her tearful cries.

What was unexpected, was to feel my cock being rinsed for the fourth time as Brooke inexplicably managed to climax while sobbing, begging, and whimpering in agony. It was surreal to watch once I got a proper handle on the situation. She didn't look at all like she was orgasming; in fact, she looked like she was being raped, and yet, still, she was coming and was coming hard, mimicking me by shattering to bits her previous record, as well.

Her angry pussy then smothered my cock mercilessly as it began pumping my semen into her young womb. Luckily for it, the road was shorter this time as my tip was drooling on her fucked cervix. Once her cunt ceased its spasms, I withdrew an inch back and allowed her bullied cervix a much-needed relief. We locked eyes in labored breaths as we were recuperating from our respective record-breaking orgasms. I leaned down to kiss my sister, but she had another idea in mind. Her hand flew like a jet to slap the shit out of my cheek.

"What the fuck was that?!" she chided furiously. "Do you think I'm your fuckin' pain-whore?! Huh?! I told you to stop fucking it, you sick rapist!!"

"But you came... and pretty hard."

"That's irrelevant! When I tell you to do something, you're gonna fucking do it! Is that clear?!"

"Yeah, baby, I'm so sorry. I got carried away."

"I thought you loved me, Josh. You don't keep raping the girl-you-love's cervix when she is begging and crying for you to stop. Now unfold me, you sick fuck!"

I permitted her legs to resume to their natural stance, but I kept myself crammed in my sister as I was kissing her spectacular tits and pleading for forgiveness.

"Alright, alright... I forgive you. But another one like that, Josh, and you're going wake up the next day neutered. Do you understand me? And don't you dare to fuck with me. You heard what Dr. Sullivan said: There are saner people than me."

"I swear on my life I'll never do that again. Can I kiss you now, baby?"

She pulled my head to hers like a savage and tongued me while her legs enveloped my waist and my withering dick clogging her cum-filled pussy. We kept kissing in enormous passion for minutes.

"That was some fucking insane orgasm, sweetheart," my sister purred, smiling and appeased.

"Yeah? You came like a river. You just didn't stop..." I laughed.

"That was seriously fucked up, that I managed to orgasm. I think I'm sicker than I thought," she giggled. "Shit," she moaned. "That's it, you destroyed my cervix, and now I need to go see my doctor."

"Was it worth it though? Honestly?"

She smiled. "Yeah... it was worth it. Though we'll save those for birthdays and anniversaries. I don't wanna walk around constantly broken."

***

A couple of months had gone by, and my sister was feverishly surveying for cities that we would want to reside in. We had already told our respective friends that we were leaving and never to return. That didn't go well with some, but what could we do? Our relationship was the most important thing in the world to us and superseded everything else.

"Sweetie!" my sister called, jumping at me while I was lounging in bed watching a movie.

"Beautiful..." I said, flinching from the startle. "How did you get in without me noticing?"

"I slithered on the floor like a snake."

We laughed.

She coyly smiled, lying on top of me. "Did you miss me today?"

"Brooke, you don't need to ask that every day as the answer is always yes."

Her pouty lips brushed up against mine. "I still love hearing it."

"Then you should know that I missed you so much that I jacked off twice to you."

"What?! Only twice?!"

We laughed again.

"The day isn't over yet, baby..." I kneaded her tight ass. "What about you?"

"What do you mean? Did I masturbate? At work?"

"Yes," I said, waiting for a reply.

"Well"—she smirked—"a girl needs to keep some secrets."

"Knowing your deformed and twisted mind, I'll take that as a yes."

"Twice." She giggled. "I told you I wasn't obsessive-compulsive."

"How does that in any way negate it?"

"Well, I cut down from four. Doesn't it count for something?"

We laughed again.

I sucked on her delicious neck. "What did I do to you this time, honey?"

"On lunch break, you were my naughty Hogwarts professor, enchanting my pussy with your monster wand."

We convulsed with laughter.

"And the second?"

"You were my tennis instructor, teaching me how to play with your special balls after noticing I was wearing a slutty skirt for practice with no panties."

We burst out laughing for the second time.

"Oh my god," I giggled, wiping off my tears. "Those are some pretty wild fantasies, baby..."

She sheepishly giggled, looking more self-aware. "Don't make fun of me. I love it that I can fantasize like that."

"I'm not. I love it about you just like everything else." I dealt her sappy lips a passionate suck. "I am simply crazy about you, my love."

She grinned and awarded me a loving kiss. "I have a surprise for you, Josh."

"Yeah?"

"I've found our future home."

"Really? Well, let's hear it."

"Drums please."

I indulged her with my best execution of drumbeats when I vibrated my lips.

She clamped my lips together to shush me. "South Portland, Maine. Isn't that exciting?!"

"Maine?"

"Yes! Do you remember when you gave up on me, you wanted to take a holiday there?"

"I didn't give up on you. And yes."

"You did too, but I deserved it, so don't feel bad... but do you remember the Maine part?"

"Vaguely."

"Just think about it, Josh: the seafood, lobsters, lighthouses, forests, rivers... oh my god! It's going to be amazing!"

"Maine?"

"Yes! It's perfect! It's thousands of miles away, we don't know anyone there, and South Portland is a great coastal city: not too big to overwhelm, but big enough for us to get lost in the crowd. Perfect!"

"You know, it's pretty chilly there. You won't be able to show off that awesome body of yours."

She smiled, content. "Don't worry, I'll manage; besides, when we take vacations, I'll be able to show off just fine."

I chuckled. "So, Maine?"

"Yes, baby! Maine!"

"Alright. Whatever you say."

"Yay!!" She kissed me frantically, flooding my oral cavity in her palatable spit. "Josh, how much money do you have in your trading thing?"

"It's not a thing, honey, it's forex... and I have about 33K."

"That's it?! You were at 25 months ago!"

"And I would have had much more if I hadn't been taking you out to fancy restaurants all the time, or buying you... pretty much anything you wanted."

She shot me a dismissive look. "What did you ever buy me?"

"Um... those earrings you're wearing, those sandals you're wearing, those denim you're wearing, your necklace, your—"

"Alright! You don't have to be that specific... so you're making about 3K a month?"

"A little less, but yeah."

"That's not half bad... my looks should help me find a good job as a hostess or something, and I still make money online playing poker." She grinned. "We'll do just fine."

I grinned back. "We'll do great, not fine."

We made out in my bed for the next half-hour or so.

"Josh, sweetie," she gasped in pleasure, "please stop for a second."

I kept teasing her pretty ear. "Why?"

"There's still—god... baby, stop..."

I detached from her ear and took off her sandals. "There's still what?"

"An unresolved matter that we've put off long enough."

I unbuttoned her jeans and peeled them off of her long, slender legs. "Which is?"

She spread her legs for me. "You know what I'm talking about, sweetie."

I cupped her cotton-clad cunt. "Sadly."

"We're taking care of it on Sunday when they're getting back, okay?"

"Do we have to?" I whined, brushing aside her panties and diving to lick her exquisitely toothsome pussy. "Let's just disappear and send them a postcard or something."

She began rocking her pussy against my tongue while tousling my hair. "And tell them what?" She whimpered. "Josh, stick out your tongue and penetrate me."

"That you've been doing me for the past year"—I stuck out my tongue and shoved it in her a few times—"and we decided to become lovers."

She parted her pussy lips with two fingers to grant me more room to work with, and I instantly licked her sopping vagina, working long strokes from bottom to clit.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers