Siblingly Binding Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers

I gazed excitedly at her tiny pucker as I pushed into her. My sister gasped as my fat mushroom was laboring to stretch her asshole.

"That's the hardest part," she panted, wincing. "Once I take your head, the rest will be child's play."

"If you say so," I said, still surprised by just how knowledgeable she was about anal sex.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... shove it in already! I'm dying here!"

I exerted extra force until the bulbous head popped into my sister's once virgin ass.

"FUCKKKKKKKK!! Jesus Christ!! That shit hurts!"

"Brooke, shouldn't we have started with fingers and stuff? To get you more stretched?"

My sister attempted at writhing with my mushroom stuffing her, but she was only able to squirm lightly as my cock was impaling her with no real ability to stir.

"That's for little cunts!" she said, frustrated and aching. "I can fucking do this! Just don't move at all... let me get used to you."

Watching Brooke contorting from the obvious pain and discomfort raised a few questions that begged to be answered.

"Honey, why do you even want to? I mean, I would love to fuck your ass, but I'd be more than happy just to fuck your tight pussy to my last day."

"I read that... I can come even harder if you're fucking me up the ass while I'm playing with my clit or shoving toys in me... so I have to try."

We remained still for another minute while my sister was adjusting her breathing.

"Okay, this isn't going to work," she said.

"You want me to pull out?"

"No! I meant the slow, patient thing isn't working..." she moaned, wincing. "Just shove yourself in till you're balls-deep, and then"—she shot me a look—"you'll be fucking me slow and tender. Do you get me, Josh? If at any moment you're rough or ignore me, I'm kicking your face as hard as I can."

"Got it."

"I mean it, Josh. I'll break your fucking face if you don't behave."

"I'll behave, I swear."

"Good. Now give me a kiss."

I leaned in and kissed her gently and lovingly, taking my time in her sweet mouth.

"Alright, baby," she sighed nervously. "Go."

I lay on her as I thrust up her backdoor, feeling severe pressure on my cock as I was drilling my way deeper into her rectum.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Fucking shit! Son of a fu... owwwwww...."

"Are you okay?" I sighed, filling her ass with my entire size and almost exploding just by the sheer heat and tightness of her rectum.

"Do I look okay?!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!"

"What do I do now?" I asked worriedly.

"FUCK ME! Just fuck me already!"

I withdrew halfway before plowing into her ass all the way back, fucking her in slow, caring strokes. My sister twitched and screamed as my fat cock repeatedly stabbed her rectum.

"It hurts so fucking much! It's like taking a shit backwards... fuck!" she whimpered in pain. "I want you out; I can't take it... I can't..."

"No, wait," I quickly said, concerned that anal sex might be off the table permanently after this ordeal. "Do you remember when I popped your cherry? How tight you were? It's just like that. Your ass needs to be stretched, that's all."

"I know," she whined, "but I don't think I want it to be stretched, Josh... you have no idea how much it hurts."

I pushed her knees to her bust and kept them spread as I was spiking her. "But you're doing it! I'm fucking you up the ass! Which is no small feat considering how tight and tiny your asshole is and how my cock isn't."

My sister's heartbreaking whimpers and abrupt jerks still hadn't forsaken our anal experimentation.

"Yeah, I guess I am... God, you have no idea, Josh, you have no fuckin' idea how much it hurts..."

"Just looking at you and hearing you is more than enough for me to grasp how painful this must be, but don't give up, baby."

"But there's so much fucking pressure inside!" She squealed as my balls smote her cheeks. "I feel like I need to poop, like now."

I pulled back slowly and rammed into her tight keister hard, feeling an incredible rush from fucking my baby sister up her ass like that.

"JOSH, YOU JERK! I told you to watch to it, didn't I?!! You almost ruptured my fucking rectum!"

"Sorry, baby. There, I'm gentle again."

There was something so powerful about anal sex. To penetrate my sister and yet to see her pussy vacant was exhilarating. To know I was going in a gap that probably should have been left alone... not to mention the tightness and scorching heat inside. It had a different feel to fucking a pussy; not better, just different.

While a pussy is an aquatic environment, and its walls feel elastic and expandable, my sister's ass was anything but. It was tight, smothering, and unyielding, almost refusing to contain me, and it wasn't wet, though it was greased, to an extent. It felt like her anal canal was coated in a nice thick layer of stool, and that alone was tremendously exciting; however, interestingly enough, I felt I was wronging her pussy by clobbering her ass.

"I don't know how they do it, god," she whined. "How can anyone enjoy this, fuck..."

"Those porn actresses you watched doing double anal, they had to start from somewhere, didn't they? And in the video you can clearly sense that they're having a wild time. I bet that a couple more sessions, and you'll be having the time of your life," I confidently said, desperate to alter my sister's perspective, so I could fuck her up her sweet ass until the end of time.

Brooke's whimpers and cusses were as frequent as ever and so was her aching wince, yet now she looked a bit less resolute in terminating her ass from being ground into tissue.

"I guess you have a point there... fuck," she sighed at loud. "I bet those whores were playing with themselves at least a month before taking a cock up their butts... fuck, it hurts... not to mention that I'm taking one huge cock in me, so I guess I kinda skipped a few sizes along the way... Josh," she whimpered in pain, "please come already... I'm dying here."

"Don't worry, baby, you have less than a minute before I'm spraying you," I gasped, ecstatic. "You're doing great, and you did skip a couple of sizes. We didn't even stretch you before!"

"Yeah... why the fuck didn't we, oh god... I really need to take a shit now."

"In a minute."

I crammed my sister's ass with my entire size and gazed down to allow my eyes to feast on the experience. My thick shaft coerced my sister's anus to stretch as wide as a soda pop.

"Josh, it hurts real bad now... I'm drying out, and I feel like I'm bleeding. I'm not bleeding, am I?"

I looked down and visually confirmed my sister's concerns, watching my cock stained in a rich shade of maroon-red, an excitement-building spread of her feces and blood no doubt.

"No, baby, you're not bleeding." I pulled back a bit and watched her blood coating more of my dick. "It's all in your head."

I kept gliding in and out of her freshly deflowered trunk, sensing her strong anal muscles contracting, milking me with each of my strokes.

"I swear that if you're not coming in a minute, I'm taking a poop on your cock, Josh," she whined, her knees pressing her rack, my cock occupying her ass. "I fucking swear..."

"I don't know why, but it excites me so much," I panted.

"God, your perversions know no bounds!" She let out another hurting whimper. "You need to come now, Josh... like now!"

I pushed myself all the way up her ass, locking her knees between our shoulders, and came as hard as I ever did, shooting my was into my sister's flaming-hot bowls. Brooke didn't enjoy that savage press as it undoubtedly increased the pressure inside her considerably, and her tormented face and aching gasp of air did very little to conceal her distress.

"OH, FUCK! You take of all me now, Sis..." I groaned while shooting up her ass, loving every second of it.

Her tight anal muscles continuously milked me, clamping down on my cock and sucking every rope I had to offer.

"Fuck, that was amazing," I gasped. "Oh god, I filled up your ass real good, honey..."

My sister's face lacked the appreciation I was searching for. It was still twitching.

"Shit," she barely exhaled. "Oh my fucking god... come on, move it! Fucking move it..."

I took Brooke in my arms to adjust us into a sitting position while keeping myself deep in her ass. Once she was on top, I slid my cock out of her traumatized rectum and bleeding anus.

"No, don't pull out!!"

I halted with my tip halfway out.

"Sorry, I forgot," I said between labored breaths, pushing myself back up her ass.

"You need to carry me to the bathroom. I'm not sure I'll be able to hold it in if you don't."

"And that's why you do enema before anal. I'm surprised you didn't read about that during your extensive research."

She sneered. "Oh, foolish me for wanting to surprise you and being spontaneous, though don't worry, you'll just be sure to remember that useful tip next time, when you'll be the one on the receiving end."

I faked a chortle. "That was a good one, honey. Ha, ha, so funny..." I looked at my sister, but she was not laughing back. "Baby, that was a joke, right? Brooke? You were kidding, right?" Her face did not stir. "You were joking, weren't you?! Brooke!"

***

"Daddy!" Brooke briskly walked up to him and embraced him. "How was your weekend?"

"Very good, pumpkin." My father kindly smiled. "You and your brother managed okay?"

"Yes. We always do." She smiled nervously at me before returning her gaze to him. "Um... where's Mom?"

"She's taking a shower. Josh"—he joined me in the kitchen—"get me one, too."

I opened the fridge and handed him a beer, evading eye contact.

"Is everything okay?" he asked after observing me for a spell.

"Yeah," Brooke said. "Everything's fine, Daddy. Josh is just a little... nervous."

"Why would you be nervous?" He took a moment to study my face. "What did you do?" he sighed. "It'd better not be something criminal."

"Daddy, relax," Brooke said, rubbing his back in circular motions. "Josh and I need to speak to you and Mom, and that's why Josh is nervous."

He glanced between Brooke and me, slowly sipping his beer. "I don't like the sound of that. It makes me cringe whenever you both want to speak to us. It's not about money, I hope."

"No, Daddy," Brooke said, appearing a bit nervous herself. "You know what? Let's start, and Mom will join us later."

We switched settings as we walked to the living room. My father slumped into his TV couch, and my sister and I sat on the sofa, increasingly becoming more agitated.

"Yeah?" He turned on the TV but remained focused on Brooke. "Let's hear it."

"Um... I don't... shit," my sister sighed, glimpsing at me. "Daddy, Josh and I have some potentially upsetting news to deliver, and so it's really important that you'll try to remain calm and open-minded."

"Pumpkin, you're losing me," he sighed. "Now you didn't burn down the house, so whatever it is you want to say can't be that bad." He chugged his beer. "Out with it."

"Hey you two." Mom entered the living room, smiling and tranquil from her soothing shower. "I trust you've had a good weekend?" She sat on the sofa next to me and engaged in her phone.

"Dear, the kids have something to say to us, which could potentially unsettle us. Did I explain it to her okay, pumpkin?"

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you."

"Well, what is it?" Mom laid her phone on the table. "I hope it's not about money."

"No, dear, it's not about money. And now, kids, you've got our full attention, so off we go."

"Alright," my sister sighed, glancing at me once more. "Um... what we have to tell you will be extremely hard to understand at first, but we hope that you will be tolerant and understanding nonetheless."

"I don't like the sound of that," Mom said. "I don't like it one bit."

Brooke arose and paced in the living room, her worried eyes downcast.

"Dear." Dad pointedly looked at Mom before gazing back at my sister. "Pumpkin, we haven't got all day, and your mother and I have dinner with friends to go to. Whatever it is, we promise to do our best to be understanding and tolerant. Now spill it."

The house was still like a graveyard, and a burdening silence was unraveling everyone present without even a single word to have yet been uttered. Brooke's eyes made the round trip between the three of us before she sighed and opened her mouth.

"You know what, it's not that important," I quickly said, springing to my feet. "You go enjoy your night, and we'll talk some other time."

"Josh." My sister shot me a menacing look. "Sit down and man up. We're telling them now."

I sighed, feeling my stomach knotting a tiny bit more. I gobbled my beer up and looked at my sister in dread.

"Brooke, you're scaring us," Mom said. "I would really like to know what's going on, and I want to know it now; right at this second; no more stalling. Speak out."

My sister nodded and gave her now tenth sigh since we'd descended the stairs to talk to them. "Mom, Dad... Josh and I—"

"Brooke, it's really not that important! Let's do this another time. Don't you—"

"Josh," Brooke said, "sit down and shut the fuck up!"

"Brooke!" Mom said. "That's no way to speak to your brother. Apologize to him."

That bark Mother had just given Brooke seemed to charge her with the necessary courage that she had been lacking. My sister's worried gaze had completely morphed into resolute and fearless.

"No, Mom. I will not apologize to my brother. However, I will apologize to my boyfriend. Josh, sweetheart, I'm very sorry for how I snapped at you. Will you forgive me?"

"Holy fuck," I sighed, burying my face in my lap and vanishing my head under my arms.

Since my head was cocooned in my limbs in a false sense of security, I couldn't tell how my parents received the news. The oppressive silence could have not boded well though.

"Brooke, please clarify yourself," I heard my dad saying in a harsh, quiet tone. "And for your brother's sake, I pray to have misunderstood you."

I quivered fearfully as he finished, still invisible, or as I would have liked to believe.

"You didn't misunderstand, Daddy," my sister softly uttered. "And you have nothing to be angry about."

Another spell of silence commanded the room.

"Josh?" I heard my mom saying in shock.

"Sweetheart?" my sister kindly said. "Please lift your head and join us."

I took a deep breath and raised my head, resigning to my fate. I looked at Mother, absorbing her baffled gaze. "Mom, I'm... I'm so sorry."

"Baby, you have nothing to be sorry about," my sister chimed in. "It implies that you did something wrong, and you didn't, however difficult it is for them to process this."

"Josh," my dad said, "you look at me now."

I regretfully stared into his blazing eyes, my gut wrenching.

"Tell me your sister is lying. Tell me she's making this up. Tell me it's a distasteful joke."

I squirmed in my seat, sweating like a pig.

"Daddy, I know—"

"You keep quiet now, pumpkin," my dad sternly said, his eyes firmly fixed at me. "You're done talking."

Brooke respected his request and remained silent.

"Dad, I realize that this is not an easy thing to accept, but the truth of the matter is"—I sighed—"I'm in love with Brooke. And please don't ask how it happened or why it happened because I have no good answer to either question."

My sister sat next to me and interlaced her fingers in mine. "Josh and I have been in a relationship for some time now, a romantic relationship, and just know that it's very difficult for us to confess it to you. We're not expecting a warm embrace or words of encouragement; that said, a little tolerance and respect will be much appreciated."

"How long?" Mom whispered in ache, staring at the void with a glazed look.

"It's started about two years ago on and off," Brooke said, "and it wasn't until a year ago that we fully committed to each other, to our relationship. And before any of you suggest that we terminate it -- don't. It's not gonna happen. This is a reality that the four of us will have to learn to cope with."

Mom started weeping, shaking her head.

"Pumpkin, please go upstairs to your room," my dad sinisterly murmured.

"Why? So you can attack Josh at will? I'm staying."

"Brooke, that was not a question. Your room. Now."

"Daddy, whatever you want to say to Josh, you can say to me. We are equal partners in this."

Dad sprang to his feet, almost turning over his beloved TV couch. "BROOKE, YOU GET UPSTAIRS! NOW! Don't make me ask you again!"

That outburst was beyond terrifying. I had never seen him this furious in my life. Even my sister flinched, curling her arm in mine and pressing her body to me in fear. My dad's 6-foot frame, the same as my own, had never looked more ominous, and his demeanor was intimidating as it gets. Mom's sobbing escalated as she rocked herself back and forth in her seat.

"Josh?" Brooke whispered in terror.

"You're asking him?! I'M YOUR FATHER!" He breathed a few times, attempting to compose himself. "And I told you to get upstairs."

My sister was now as frightened as she had ever been. Just as I was.

"Baby?" she sought for my approval once more however terrified she was to do so.

I achingly nodded, looking down to the ground.

She got up slowly, her eyes darting between my dad and me. "Daddy, promise me—"

"You are in no position to request for anything", he said in a harsh, cold tone. "Leave us."

She started walking, trickling tears, and halted near the staircase. "Josh, I don't wanna lea—"

"Brooke, get upstairs!" I said. "You're just upsetting him more. Go; I'll be fine." I faked a smile at her when her tearful eyes implied that she had no faith in my words. "I promise."

"I love you," she wept and soared upstairs.

I wished she hadn't said that as my dad's thuggish stance took a step closer to me in response. He remained in complete stillness for two painfully long minutes.

"Define romantic."

I was aware what was the true intent behind his question as well as I suspected how he would respond to a sincere reply. I gazed to my right, where my mom was crying relentlessly; however, she had now ceased wobbling in her seat and focused her fullest attention on me.

I reluctantly looked up to meet my father's stare of doom. "Romantic as in... sexual relationship."

Mom burst into wailing. Her sobbing was the only sound disturbing the otherwise silence that no doubt was looming in the shadows. It was almost comforting.

He nodded, his posture as of an angry bouncer. "Define sexual."

I sighed as I met once more his hazel eyes—that my sister had been lucky to inherit. "Full sexual intercourse."

"How could you?!" Mother sobbed. "Your own sister! Your own flesh and blood!"

His fingers stretched and stirred before converging in his hand to form a solid fist.

"Up," he whispered, hovering over me.

I nodded, in peace with what was next to come.

I arose slowly, and he respected me enough to allow me to achieve a full standing posture before—"

POW!!!!!!!!!!!

His fist, that carried a heavy punch, was thrust into my face from pointblank range, knocking me out cold a second after my head bounced off the harsh granite floor.

*

"Josh! Sweetheart! Josh!"

As I slowly regained consciousness, I could hear my sister's sobs and squeals. She was leaned over me, tenderly stroking my hair and kissing my forehead. My eyes attempted at opening for more than half-minute before I was successful. Blurry images drifted before my eyes as I was trying to make sense of what just happened and of my inexplicable migraine that kept throbbing in correlation with my heart pulses. Indistinguishable screams echoed down my ear canals for more than a spell before I was able to make out those ambiguous figures. The nearest figure to me was soon defined. My sister's relieved yet torn face welcomed me back to awareness with an aching smile.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers