Siblingly Binding Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

"Oh my god, suck the shit out of my clit..." She slapped her pussy twice and permitted me to gorge on her clit. "We can't like that... we owe it to them, sweetheart. We have to sit with them and explain; otherwise, they will never understand."

I tapped on her clit while curling my fingers inside of her. "They will never understand regardless."

My sister let out a reckless whimper of lust. "Lick the fuck out of my cunt... do it for me then. For me, Josh."

I twirled my finger in her and licked her clit some more. "I hate it when you're playing the 'do it for me' card."

Brooke spread her legs even farther apart once I made her buck. "Because it—shit—always works..."

I gave her clit a wet spanking with my tongue. "One day, it won't anymore, and then you'll be screwed."

She chortled in derision before returning to gasp and tremble. "I know you, and I know me -- it will work forever."

I smeared around her savory juices and fervidly licked her cunt.

"Oh god, yes... lick me, lick me... pull out your cock, sweetie."

While still licking her, I pulled down my sweats and briefs and ground my erection on my sheets.

"Fuck," she whimpered, her legs wounding around my neck. "I'm coming, Josh... don't let me spill, baby..."

I guzzled from her cunt hole while my sister was fucking my mouth and spouting as if she had been deprived of sex for at least a month. She was indeed insatiable.

"Jesus," she gasped, slowly coming down. "I adore your tongue, Josh... I absolutely adore it..."

I finished my meal and let her throbbing pussy go. I sat up straight, and my sister's feet immediately sandwiched my cock. She was wearing that lewd face tonight, and I knew it was going to be a wild one. After watching her groomed feet beating me off for a while, I climbed on top of her and mounted her tits. I palmed the back of her head as I guided my cock to her face. With sex in her eyes, she opened her mouth wide.

I started fucking her mouth while she was lying down on her back and playing with herself, vibrating her index finger on her nub and smearing her liquids around. It was incredibly gratifying letting my sister suck me like that while I was resting on her supple mounds, but I wanted her to take all of in, and for that, a change in position was essential. I pivoted on her bosom and crawled back, so now I was kneeling behind her head.

"We never did that, right?" Brooke inquisitively asked, fingering herself.

She couldn't help taking a scientific approach, even to the most primitive, carnal ritual. She was really more intrigued by the technicality of the position rather than by the fact that her throat was about to be brutally defiled. She had such a curious, analytic mind.

Since Brooke wasn't even aware that gagging was actually a thing, I could cram myself all the way down her wanton gullet, hindered only by my balls, which kept smacking her cute nose. It was the best feeling ever. I hovered over her head and dipped my stiff dick all the way down time after time, struggling to fathom how was it that her throat could engulf such a sizable object without any discomfort or protest.

I had seen this done in many porn videos, but the girl always gagged at some point, usually at the 5-6 inches mark, and so it was incomprehensible to watch my sister, with maddening ease, swallowing my cock—which if 6 inches were to be deducted from it, would still be able to pleasure some very tiny Asian women.

"Your magical throat is making me feel so damn small suddenly." I shoved my cock into her wet mouth. "Just look at you"—I pulled halfway out—"you look bored."

I lowered myself all the way down and rested my nut sack on her nose, almost sitting on her face. I kept my cock deep down her throat for over five seconds before I pulled out completely.

"It's incredible," I sighed in admiration, "like sorcery."

She giggled and unleashed her tongue at my slit, whirling and flicking at my underside. "Baby, just 'cause I can suck you all the way in, doesn't mean you're not huge. God knows my pussy can attest to that." She gave my shaft a harsh lick and shot me an unequivocal look. "Speaking of pussies..."

"No." I shook my head, determined. "I want to make you gag."

She rolled her eyes, annoyed. "Josh, you're never going to make me gag, even if your cock was a foot long. Now you know how I feel empty after having a clitoral orgasm. I need it."

I shot her a look.

"Josh!" She burst into laughter. "You're not a foot long..."

"And how would you know that exactly?"

She wiped off her tears. "Because I... I measured you."

"I think I would know if you measured me."

I rolled her onto her stomach, spat on my cock a few times, and started rubbing against her gorgeous-looking anus.

"Not necessarily," she slyly purred as she looked over her shoulder.

"What?" I stopped sawing. "When?"

"A few months back, when we were out with my friends. We got back home, drunk, and I just had to know."

"You could have just asked."

"I asked you many times, and you kept claiming to be a 4 incher, so you forced me to do this, basically."

I chuckled. "Why was that so important to you?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to know how many inches I was able to squeeze in me... well, Jessica—you remember her, don't you?"

"The red?"

"No, the other one."

"Oh, yeah. Crooked teeth."

"Exactly," Brooke giggled. "Well, she said that her boyfriend was super hung, so I asked how huge he was, and if she was having, you know, the problems I was having with you: cervix etc.."

"And?"

"And she said they measured him at 7.5 by 5."

"He is big," I acknowledged, my tip prodding her anus.

She shivered and let out a soft whimper. "Yeah, I know, so—"

"What do you mean you know?" I asked, irritated. "How would you know what's big?"

"'Cause... although you would've loved to keep pretending that I have never seen a cock before you, I have. A few. In person."

I resumed my thrusts, grinding harder between her ass cheeks, not even bothering lubing us. That answer had earned her the pain.

"Sweetheart, don't get mad," she cooed, like a loving mother trying to appease a spoiled brat. "Slow down, baby. I promise you, there's a good ending here."

She raised her butt and played with her pussy. She greased up her anus and my cock with her thick juices a moment later.

"There'd better be."

I resumed driving my cock between her chubby ass cheeks.

"Okay, so I was curious how you measured compared to her boyfriend. So that night, after you passed out in my bed, I brought a ruler, and I had you measured."

"But I was passed out. How did you—"

"I sucked your cock in your sleep," she giggled.

I shook my head, amused. "You're such a fucking whore..."

"Your whore. And yes," she giggled again. "By the way, I made you come you like a fucking rocket, and you didn't even stir. You were totally wasted... God, that was funny."

I thrust deeper onto her anus, slapping her tight ass a few times. "I hope you swallowed me."

"Obviously! You know how I hate to see your cum going to waste."

We burst out laughing.

"Where's the happy ending you promised?"

"Well, you know how big you are. That's the happy ending."

"So the happy ending is that I'm bigger than him? That's a very disappointing ending." I spanked her perfect ass and relished watching a red stamp of my hand marking her pale cheek, like a cow that had been freshly branded. "Lube us."

"Josh, you're bigger by quite a margin, and twice as big as one of the other dicks I've seen." She shoved two fingers in her and took my cock in her hand, polishing it thoroughly. "And to remove all doubt, you're not only the biggest I've ever seen, you're also the prettiest."

"Prettiest?" I chuckled, burying my cock deeper between her swollen mounds and spanking her some more.

"Fuck! You fucking... yeah, spank me like that..." She took a moment to relish the spanking before she resumed our questionable debate. "You'd be surprised, Josh, but cocks differ in how hard they get, angle of the erection, foreskin, shape of the head... there's a lot more to a cock than just size."

"And I'm the prettiest?" I ridiculed her, placing my tip onto her crinkle and rubbing her there.

"Yes! You have the most beautiful cock in the world, Josh, I swear. It's monstrous, you get it so fucking hard, you're circumcised, so it still looks like a cock even when you're soft..." She gave her lower lip a smutty nibble. "I can come just by looking at it."

I laughed. "You've redeemed yourself."

She grinned. "Have I, baby?"

I nodded. "But the size thing? It really isn't playing to your pussy's strengths, so I wouldn't count it as a plus."

"No, it's definitely a plus. I mean, after having your cock inside me, anything smaller just isn't a cock to me; like I have no respect to even average-sized cocks. They don't even register."

"Huh?" My eyes widened in surprise. "You were a fucking virgin, and now you're dissing 90% of the male population? On what ground exactly? You don't even know—and nor will you ever—what it feels like to have an average-sized cock in you."

"It's a problem, I know. I looked it up on the internet. It's called Big Cock Worship."

"Big Cock what?" I asked, puzzled.

"Cock worship is how I'm making love to your cock while I'm blowing you. You know, when I look up into your eyes as I lick you... when I leave my spit on... when I'm gently sucking on your balls... when I let you come anywhere you want... I'm not just blowing you; I'm making love to your cock."

I flicked my dick at her pucker and engulfed it with her muscular cheeks. "What does that have to do with your hostility toward almost all penises?"

"Well, though cock worship is specifically about blowjobs, for me it's much more. I worship it in the spiritual sense of it."

I stopped stroking along her ass crease and rolled her onto her back. "Brooke, what the fuck?!"

"Don't look at me like I'm a pervert! It's a known issue that many women have, and I've even talked to a few about it."

"And...? Are they also worshiping cocks?! Listen to me carefully, Brooke: I don't want you messaging weirdos and freaks! Worshiping cocks..."

"But, sweetie, it is a real thing! And I wanted to understand it better, that's all. And just so you know, I think those women might be indeed freaks 'cause they worship almost anything 8 inches and above, but I'm not like them!"

"Oh, you're not a cock worshipper?!"

"I'm only worshiping your cock! I mean, it's true that I've developed a dislike towards... let's call them non-huge cocks, so you won't get mad at me, but... I don't want to see any cock that is not yours. I'm not a freak... I just worship your cock, Josh. That's a good thing. You should love me more for it and not making me feel like a pervert."

"You're unbelievable," I sighed and got off of her.

She sat up straight, running her fingers through her long hair. "Josh, it's the same with my pussy and you. You worship it, also. I know you do."

"I don't worship your pussy!"

"Yeah?! You always say how fucking tight I am, how you love that it's pungent, how sexy my bush is, how you want to drink my cum from a keg, how you wanna wear my pussy as a hat... it's exactly the same."

"No, it's not! Although I'm crazy about your pussy, I don't have a beef with other pussies, and I certainly don't worship it." I loaded my pipe and fired it up while she was reflecting on my words. "Is this because of your obsessive-compulsive shit that your therapist said you have?"

"No! I mean, I dunno... I just know that I worship it."

"For fuck sake!" I thrust my pipe into the wall, shattering it to pieces. "What do you mean you worship?! You sound like a mental!"

"I'm not worshiping it like I'm praying to it or other something weird! Worship as in: I adore it. I appreciate it. I love it. I dream about it... nice things. Like I would do anything to please your cock... I love it so much, Josh; I really do."

"Brooke, you're talking about my cock as if it were a living person. It is not a living person! It's not even a fucking organ! It's a muscle!"

"And it's amazing... okay, let's not talk about it anymore. I don't want you to get upset."

"It's too late for that now! After you've confessed to worship my cock! What, are you going to start knitting it ski masks for the winter, or maybe a nice Hugh Hefner robe?!"

"No! I just... Josh, you're getting all worked up for nothing." She got up on all fours and crawled to the edge of the bed. "Um... do you want me to blow you, so you—"

"No! You're staying away from my cock till I'm able to make sense out of the deformed relationship you're having with it."

"Okay, I guess that's fair, but um..." She shot me a pleading look, her eyes needy.

"But what?"

"I still need it in me," she whined. "I feel so fucking empty..."

I shook my head, contemplating.

"Sweetie, I'm not sucking it. Just put it in me."

I took her in my arms and sat her in my lap. She took off my shirt and brushed her panties aside while maneuvering herself to have my cock piercing her soaking entrance. She unleashed her tongue in my mouth and impaled herself on me.

"Fuck," I groaned. "Come on, Brooke, faster!"

"Baby, give me a fucking minute! You know I need time."

My sister would very much enjoy the penetration. She would take her sweet time to feel my cock plowing through her, slowly stretching her, and it played a significant role in accelerating her climax. The fact that I was too big for her also tremendously turned her on. Her innate inability to take me in one go would build her orgasm in seconds.

After a moment of slowly sinking into her, she was finally fucking my entire size. I took off her blouse and unhooked her bra to take hold of her plentiful bosom. Brooke was so wet by the time I arrived to her nipples that even her tightest of cunts didn't feel all that crowded inside, and she was easily swallowing my cock with her lush bush scraping my pubes.

"Baby, work my nipples," she whimpered. "No mercy..."

I tugged at her pink buds and assaulted them with my teeth, enjoying my sister's whimpers and the terrified look on her face. She couldn't get rid of that grimace of horror even after almost two years of me molesting her tits. I pushed her plump breasts together and watched my sister undulating on top of me like a porn star.

"I fucking love that huge dick," she gasped. "Love it!"

"That huge dick loves you, sweetheart," I said and moaned a second later, allowing my sister to fuck me hard and tight.

"Josh, tell me you worship my cunt." She descended all the way down and shuddered when her perfect ass rested on my thighs.

"Again with that?!"

"Yes!" She hauled herself up and kept just the head inside her marvelous pussy while she gyrated around it.

"Baby, take me in," I moaned, conflicted, unsure what I preferred at that moment: her gyrating around my cock-head or fucking her like the dirty slut that she was.

She fed me her hard tip. "You want all of this pussy on your cock?!"

I nibbled on her pink nipple some more, eliciting from Brooke a slew of delightful whimpers. "Yes. Drop that gorgeous pussy all the way down," I gasped, frustrated. "Let me feel you, baby."

"Then say it! Say you worship my fucking cunt!"

She gyrated faster on the head, her oils streaming down my shaft. Her chubby bosom kept dancing in front of my eyes, and her scarred, wounded nubs were as stiff as my dick.

"Broo—"

"Say it, Josh! Say you worship your sister's cunt!"

I shook my head in rage. "Fucking Jesus! I fucking worship my sister's cunt! Every inch of it! I wanna be cremated and to be buried in your pussy! Now fuck me, you sick whore!"

She let out a burst of laughter and flopped onto my thighs, graciously fucking me with all of her truly magnificent pussy. As Brooke was closing fast on her orgasm, I took her in my arms and squashed her fragile frame in mine while pounding her hairy slit. Although I immensely enjoyed feeling her maternal swells bending hard against me, I was doing it for my sister more than anything.

"Josh, this is how much you love me?! Hold me tighter!"

Brooke made it a rule that every time we made love, we would have to be mashed together. She had an obsession with feeling my entire body against hers, and it amplified her orgasms considerably. As I applied more force, she held my cheeks and gave me one of the most obscene kisses she had ever given me as an act of appreciation. Her spit dripped down my lips by the time she claimed her smutty tongue back.

She was barely able to breathe while worming on my cock, and her sizable assets were fighting to swell. As her wooly cunt started contracting, I fucked her slow and deep, making sure she could feel my entire length with each thrust.

"Fuck the shit out of me!" She played the most addictive set of whimpers into my kiss. "I'm such a fucking whore!"

My baby sister was confined in my arms and cussing in ecstasy when her dick-size discriminating pussy began flooding her brother's worshiped stick. She was orgasming in an intensity that could have easily been dispersed between three different normal females. Her savory liquor rinsed my cock over and over, and the room was drenched with the scent of her sex, which drove my lust for her to more assertive levels.

"SHIT! I can't believe it," she gasped. "God, what an orgasm..."

As I was smothering her hourglass build, I let us fall into missionary position and rammed my cock into her like a horny dog fucking a bitch in heat.

"Fuck!" she said, taken aback by my aggression. "God, baby, you're so horny..."

I ripped her panties, which extorted a satisfying whimper from her.

"Like crazy," I panted, squeezing both boobs in my hands.

I kept thrusting into her hairy slit like a guy on a mission.

"Josh, sweetheart?" she gasped, clearly on the fast lane to her third.

"Don't worry, you still have time," I panted. "Go for it."

"No, it's not that... take out your cock for a second."

I pulled out while sucking on her pinkish nipple.

My little sister gripped my wet manhood and pinned it to her anus, her eyes apprehensive. "Do you want to?"

I almost cried out of happiness. "Um... do I want to? You gotta be kidding me."

She nodded. "Then go ahead—just be gentle and caring. I'm not into you hurting me tonight."

I kissed her lips. "Neither am I.

While Brooke was gluing my aching erection to her asshole, I pushed myself into her as slowly as possible, stretching her backdoor in painstaking care.

"God!" she whined. "You're so fucking thick..."

"I don't think I'll be able to squeeze in," I admitted as I broke contact.

"You will; I've seen it in porn. If some girls can take two dicks up their butts, then I'm sure hell not stopping till I'm taking yours. You'll just work it slow, one inch at a time."

My sister reached for her cum-trickling gap and drenched her hand before she diddled with her asshole, sliding in her fingertip and coating the rim of her crack in her juices. My dick was already lubed up pretty good from her previous orgasm, so I didn't need the extra attention.

"Josh, get a pillow under my ass. It'll help you glide in better."

I put a pillow under my sister's rounded butt and set my aim at her glimmering crinkle. Brooke clutched my sheets and took a few deep breaths to soothe her brown hole. "It's all about positioning, breathing, and relaxing my sphincter," she said as if she were meditating. "And once you're inside, I'll squeeze as if I'm taking a shit, and that will let my ass easily swallow you."

I stared shockingly at her. "How the fuck do you know all that?"

She giggled. "What? Did you really think I would let you shove that thing up my butt without doing my homework first? Don't make me laugh... now penetrate me."

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers