All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 36'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
story died when

The story died when it turned to all the kinky garbage of anal, bondage, spanking, etc. at that time quit reading. Why kill a decent story by going into the sewer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy anniversary

Time flies, thanks for series. Wish I could get you an anniversary cake.

MasterEarlMasterEarlover 12 years ago
The bitch is back

Well so much for feeling sorry for Megan,,,, it's a wonder how Mark could ever have any love left for her,, it all most serve her right that now she admits her love for him, that he throws her out in her ass.

In one way can't wait to get the last 4 chapters but It'll be sad to know that will be the end of the very best story on Lit.com

SydneyBlakeSydneyBlakeover 12 years ago
My heart's still pounding!

Most definitely a very rough scene! But these are some rough characters, too, and there's a reason Megan called the journal entry "Dark Days."

As I've said before, there's only two directions that I can see your story going, and I still can't predict which way you're taking it! But I think you're playing it brilliantly.

Keep it up, LC. Waiting for the next chapter.....

P.S. -- Thanks for the nod. Not sure if I'd go that far.

:-P But you do like to push the limits, don't you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

All I can say is WOW. This has been a great series and this was a little rougher than most have been but heck she deserved it.. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sparekeys

Didn't realise I was that much of a Megan hater ;-) Bt can ya blame me, she really dose ask for it sumtyms. On the other hand u can sympathise with her at best of times because of all the trauma she's been thru. Any way fantastic writing dude, keep it up

littledarlinlittledarlinover 12 years ago
Can't wait

I've been following this series avidly and I love it! I think this a fantastic chapter as it shows the depths to which they will both sink. Mark, in his own twisted and desperate way, was only showing her how much she hurts others and how true selfishness can damage the minds of the people closest to you. I didn't have an ounce of sympathy for her after everything she has put her family, not to mention poor Mark, through. I'm really really looking forward to the future chapters and conclusion of this incredibly detailed and emotional series.

Thank you so much for keeping my insomnia worthwhile.

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brutal?

I thought SwB 35 was more brutal than this one. Oh well, I guess itdepends on the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waiting is the hardest

I was lucky enough to have just found your story recently. I was able to read the first 36 chapters straight through without having to wait. It has been amazing. I never thought I would be interested in a story about incest. I read Flowers in the Attic as a teenager but that was really a YA series and nothing like this one.

Siblings with Benefits is the only story I have found on Literotica that I can say I have truly enjoyed. I have enjoyed the erotica and the story line equally. It just wouldn't be the same without one of those. Anyway, nothing you have written has turned me off to the story or made me even consider stopping. Now I just have to be like everyone else and wait patiently for the next chapter.

klaxxklaxxover 12 years ago
Ouchie.

Just when I think this series can't get any more brutal, twisted, or disturbing, you find a way to do it. Like this chapter, it is sometimes painful to read. Sure, Megan is a selfish, manipulative bitch, but she did not "deserve" what Mark did to her. But then, this all figures into the story, I suppose.

It will comfort you to know that I hate this story more than ever. Things like that rape scene are bad enough. Worse, though, is that you still make me feel bad for Mark, in spite of what he may have done. Ditto for Megan.

And, ironically, that is what keeps me reading this slow-motion train wreck (to borrow your metaphor), regardless of how painful it is to read. There are very few authors whose stories are compelling enough to overcome such monumental barriers; fwiw, yours is one such.

Congrats on posting your 50th story, and on the damn fine job you're doing writing this series. 5/5

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
You are the best author here, no doubts.

The imagery, the vivid scenes, the dialogue, the buildup- I am still looking but I cant find any mistakes. Flawless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
About time

She deserved it

I've never hated a character more than I hate meg

She deserved to be broken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Wow! Did that really just happen!? No one deserves that. Not even the loathsome Meg, right? Masterful story telling!! I have no idea how they recover from this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hottest chapter!

This is the hottest chapter so far! nice to see incestuous sex incorporated with elements of BDSM. The rage and physical pain just intensify their burning passion.

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hottest Chapter

This is the hottest chapter so far! Incestuous sex incorporated with elements of BDSM. The rage and physical pain just intensify their burning passion!

Love it!

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 9 years ago
Difficult

And disturbing, and because it is, so, very very powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
uuhhh...

Holy fucking shit dude mark no

rezakhezrirezakhezrialmost 9 years ago
I never thought of Mark to be capable of doing this to Megan!

You like to take tears out of our eyes, don't you???!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

Three chapters left. Although the story is pretty hot, I find it a bit confusing. Hard for me to follow when I have to read it in pieces, Except for showing despair in her life, it adds little little since it was in the past. I am ready for the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22263 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...