Siblings with Benefits Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

As I knew he would, Tommy put his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear, "I would never be ashamed of you. I love you."

I shrugged against him, then let out a soft sigh as he moved my hair to the side and began kissing my neck. His lips roamed from my neck to my shoulder, then, grabbing my arm, he gently rolled me over onto my back. He kissed me slowly and sweetly, his soft lips teasing across mine, and I felt my heart beating fast, and my pussy beginning to respond. I let out a contented sigh as his lips left mine and trailed down to find my left nipple. I began to run my hands across his back as he sucked on my nipple and fondled the other.

I gave him a push on his shoulders, and, taking the hint; Tommy slid down between my legs, spread my pussy, and started slowly swirling his tongue around my swollen clit. I moaned softly as he slipped two fingers inside of me while sucking my clit into his mouth. I rocked my hips gently into his face, and brought my hands up to tease my hard, pink nipples. As it always did, the cocaine heightened every sensation, and within minutes, I arched my back, wrapped my thighs around his head, and let out a loud squeal as I came for my fiancée for the final time.

Tommy stood up, slipped his pants off, and climbed back onto the bed. He slid up between my legs and slowly eased himself into my warm, wet flesh. I moaned as he began slowly thrusting his hips into me while bending his head to tease my nipple with his tongue. Tommy then slid his arms under mine, drawing us close together as he continued to move in a slow steady rhythm. His lips found mine, and he moaned in his throat as we kissed.

As he had countless times in the past, Tommy was trying to make love to me.

I let him go for longer than I usually did, figuring it was the least I could do. After a few minutes, however, I pushed against his shoulders and whispered to him. "My turn."

He hesitated. I knew he was happy with what we were doing, but, as always, he let me take over.

Tommy let me roll him over onto his back, and I immediately slid down between his legs and took him into my mouth. I groaned at how good my pussy tasted off of his hard flesh. I took his cock all the way down in my throat and held it there, taking a minute to savor my last taste of us. I started bobbing my head in a slow, steady rhythm, enjoying the little moans He made as I worked the length of his cock with my soft, full lips. I removed his cock from my mouth, and, sliding up, I straddled his hips. We both sighed as I guided his cock to my pussy and eased him into me. I groaned as I sat up straight on him, impaling myself on his cock. I started rocking my hips, slowly at first, but after a couple of minutes, I leaned forward, braced my hands on his chest, and started bouncing up and down on him. His breathing started coming in gasps as I rode him faster and harder, driving myself on and off of his hard cock.

I leaned over further, letting my small, well-shaped tits dangle in his face, teasing my nipples across his lips as I continued to buck up and down on him. Tommy groaned, and, grabbing my hips, he began driving his cock hard into me. Within seconds, I felt his cock explode inside of me, and I resumed sliding slowly back and forth, enjoying the feel of his cock painting the inside of my pussy with his hot cum. Leaning over, I gave him a sweet kiss and lay down on top of him for a while. I closed my eyes and felt my eyes well up for real this time as I let him hold me one last time.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too." I rolled over onto my side. Tommy put his arm around my waist for a few minutes, but, as was his habit, he eventually rolled over onto his back.

I waited until I could tell by his breathing that he was asleep, then carefully slid out of the bed. I slipped the robe back on, and, leaning over the nightstand, I set the alarm for ten minutes from now. Looking down at Tommy, I bent down and risked giving him a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I'm sorry, honey," I whispered.

I quickly left the room and walked out into the parlor. Brendan had shut the light off, but was still watching TV.

He looked up as I came in. "Can't sleep?" he asked.

Without a word, I walked over in front of the couch and untied the robe, letting it drop to the floor.

Brendan gasped but made no effort to look away from my naked body.

I smiled at him. "Do you like what you see?"

He finally looked away. "I can't," he said, "Tommy's my friend."

"What Tommy doesn't know won't hurt him." Reaching down, I grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and tugged on it.

Brendan hesitated for just a moment, then raised his hands over his head. After tossing his shirt to the side, I grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face into my right tit. He eagerly sucked almost my entire tit into his mouth as his arms encircled my waist and gave my ass a hard squeeze.

Shoving him back against the couch, I dropped to my knees, and, after pulling his pants off, I grabbed his cock and in one smooth motion, took it all the way down my throat. Brendan moaned loudly as I started sucking him fast and hard.

As I was blowing him, sucking on my second cock of the night, I found myself recalling my days at the strip clubs. Blowing guys for drugs and doing it as if it meant nothing. There was nothing in me that wanted him. He was just a means to an end.

He was moaning like an idiot and I could already feel his thighs trembling. I slid his cock from between my lips and, glancing over at the clock, saw I still had five minutes. At this rate, Brendan would cum too soon.

Standing up, I placed my hands on his shoulders and, after putting my feet on the couch one at a time, stood up on it. I placed my right foot on his shoulder and leaned forward, shoving my pussy into his face. Brendan immediately began licking my pussy, his tongue moving with almost a hint of desperation, he wanted it so bad. I let out a moan as I thought of what a nasty girl I was, having my clit sucked by two guys in less than a half hour.

I also had the passing thought, as he reached around and grabbed my ass, that this was supposedly Tommy's best friend.

Then again, I was supposedly his fiancée.

I looked over and saw that it was almost time. I crawled off Brendan, got on my knees, and, lowering my head to rest on my folded arms, I lifted my ass in the air. He got on his knees behind me, grabbed my hips, stopped. And whispered, "I...I don't have anything."

"I'm on the pill, now just hurry up and fuck me!" I snapped.

Brendan didn't have to be told twice. I put my head down and let out a muffled squeal as he drove his cock hard into me. He started fucking me fast and hard, but within a minute, he started to slow way down, trying not to cum quickly. I rolled my eyes, hoping to hell this loser could last longer than a teenager.

I put my head down to muffle my moans as he continued to fuck me. I heard Brendan begin to breathe harder, and his moans were sounding desperate.

I had just begun to wonder if I was going to have to let him cum and start sucking him again when Brendan gasped again.

This time, however, I heard him exclaim, "Oh shit!"

I looked up to see Tommy standing in the doorway, staring, dumbfounded at us. I felt Brendan slide his cock from inside of me.

"T..Tommy, I..." he blurted out. "She came onto to me, I..."

"Megan," Tommy whispered, staring into my eyes. "H...how could you?"

Even as he spoke, I could see the tears beginning to flow from his eyes. Without missing a beat, I smiled broadly at him and said, "Oh come on Tommy! Don't be mad!" I waggled my tongue at him provocatively. "My mouth's all yours, baby!"

Tommy started to say something, and then, backing away, he quickly turned and all but ran from the room. I heard the door slam shut and found myself unable to believe how easy that was. I heard Brendan say something behind me.

I looked back over my shoulder at him. "Well, you going to finish or what?"

*****

"That'll be your fourth Captain and Coke in an hour," the bartender said as he frowned at me. "Not to mention two shots of tequila."

But I didn't give a shit about any bar policies they might have at Finnegan's Wake. I was on a mission. "I appreciate the concern," I said, "but I'm not driving. A friend of mine's coming and I'm just getting a head start." Then I flashed him my best smile.

He nodded and went to get it. What the fuck should he care, anyway? I gave him a five dollar tip after each round. I couldn't see his problem with me sticking around.

I glanced at my wrist to check the time. Then I rolled my eyes. I didn't have a watch anymore. Jake's girlfriend had my watch. I hoped she was enjoying it. I pulled out my cell for the time.

Then my eyes drifted from my bare wrist down to my equally bare left hand. The bartender brought me the drink and after paying him, I took a sip and sighed as I thought of the events of the morning.

After Brendan finished fucking me, he packed his shit while I sat on the couch and smoked a cigarette. He came out with two duffel bags and said, "Figure I better leave."

"Okay." I blew smoke up into the air.

He hesitated. "I'm going to stay at a motel for a couple of nights until I figure something out?" he paused and with what I'm sure he thought was a sexy smile asked, "You wanna come along?"

I continued smoking. "Not for nothing, Brendan, but I could have had more fun by myself. No wonder your wife kicked you out."

"Fucking cunt," he grunted, and he left.

I did feel kind of bad. After all, my little game cost him his best friend, and who knew where he was going to stay? Then again, I sure as hell didn't twist his arm. He did very little to resist. Besides, last thing I needed was someone with a crush on me, I was trying to get rid of people in my life, not add them. I sat on the couch and, looking over at a picture of Tommy and me, I allowed myself to shed some tears for a man who had never done anything but care about me. Eventually, I fell asleep. I woke to Tommy's saying my name. I opened my eyes and regarded him silently, waiting to see what he would say. Tommy sat down next to me, and I felt a twinge of anxiety at the look of sadness on his face.

I hoped to hell he wasn't going to try to forgive me. Then what the hell would I do? Turned out I had nothing to worry about. He looked me straight in the eye and said, "It's time for you to leave. I can deal with supporting you with your problems and the baggage from your past, but I won't be humiliated like that."

I put my head down and nodded sadly.

"I can't tell you did that to me, how you could be that cruel, and being strung out is no excuse!" He stood up. "I'm going to work; I'd like you gone before I come back."

Before he walked away, I slid the diamond off of my finger and tried to give it to him.

Tommy looked at it and grunted, "You keep it. Go pawn it like you did the watch." Turning his back on me, he walked away, muttering, "Goodbye Megan. I hope you learn how to be happy someday."

I went and sat on the deck until Tommy left for work. Then, after taking a shower, I dressed in a very short red skirt, with a low-cut black shirt, and a pair of red stiletto heels. I packed up my clothes, my makeup and jewelry.

As I left, I glanced into the extra room that I had set up with an easel and did my painting in. I thought about packing up the paints, but why bother? I couldn't paint when I was fucked up, and I planned on being that way from now until my body couldn't handle it anymore.

On that note, partying cost money. It was time to see what I could scrape up.

It was payday at Sears, so I went down and grabbed my last paycheck. I shook my head in disgust as I looked at it, less than four hundred after taxes. I was thirty-one years old and making twelve dollars an hour. Hell, back in New York a couple of years ago, I was getting a hundred dollars an hour as a dominatrix at a high-end strip club. Never mind how much they paid me for private sessions. There were weeks when I made over two thousand dollars.

Yet somehow, I still managed to blow it all on, well, on blow.

That reminded me. The time was after twelve. I had a small address book in my purse, I kept telling myself to throw it out, but never did, and I looked up Julie, a girl I had lived with for a few months the last time I was in New York. Julie and I had partied together, as well as shared a bed, during that time, and she was thrilled to hear from me. I told her that I was getting tired of walking the straight and narrow and wanted to come back up for some real fun. Julie said she had an extra room then giggled as I asked her why I would need my own room. I wrote down her address and told her I would be up within a couple of days.

After cashing my check, I cleared out my meager savings, account; a whopping seven hundred dollars then headed over to the pawn shop on Broad Street where I got four hundred dollars for pawning my engagement ring, and a diamond pendant Tommy had bought me for my thirtieth birthday. I had several other pieces of decent jewelry but figured I would save them for when I would need money up in New York. I started to feel bad about selling the ring, but shrugged it off. Tommy said to do it. Why make a liar out of him? I smiled at that thought. I was already enjoying my new found freedom. Well, I wasn't free yet; there was still Mark to deal with.

Mark's being at the office today was going to make things even easier for me to get him to rid himself of me. I was already dressed slutty, all that remained was to chill out at a bar for awhile and get myself good and buzzed. I finished the drink and called over to the bartender to bring me one more shot. I salted my hand, licked it, and threw back the shot. I put a ten on the counter, and slowly made my way out of the bar.

I got into the car and drove carefully through downtown until I reached the building where Mark's firm was. Parking down the street, I walked the last block, enjoying the looks of all the guys I passed. I entered Mark's building and took the elevator up to his floor. Getting off, I made my way down to the suite of offices where my brother worked.

I walked past the receptionist, who started to say something, but stopped when I saw my brother standing in the conference room doorway and I loudly called his name. Mark was standing with Jim Howard, the head of his firm, and two other men in suits.

My timing couldn't be better!

Mark didn't hear me and as I drew closer.

I could hear one of the men, a guy with grey hair wearing a black suit, yelling, "I knew this would happen! I should have never listened to you! You're out of your league!"

My brother put his hands out and told him, "All I need is a few more days and I'll nail this."

The man shook his head. "I've looked bad long enough!"

I saw Mark start to talk, but Jim got in front of him and started talking softly to the guy, his hands up in a placating gesture. As he spoke Mark, stepped back and started to speak with the other man who had been standing there.

Taking a deep breath, I started walking towards them and called out, "Hey, Mark!"

They all turned to look at me. I gave a big smile and wave, even though I was only a few feet away from them. One of the men's eyes dropped down to my long legs, but Jim and the guy who had been yelling at Mark simply stared at me. I let my eyes focus on Mark and saw his eyes widen as I approached. I knew that he could tell I was drunk and an 'oh shit' look appeared on his face. I walked past the guy who had been yelling and, reaching Mark, I threw my arms around his shoulders and gave him a huge wet kiss on his cheek.

"Surprise!" I exclaimed.

"Megan," Mark whispered. "What the hell are you..."

"I came to see you!" I said, still standing with my arm around his neck.

"Sis, please," he said softly. "You can't..."

The guy in the black suit asked, "And who exactly do we have here, Mark? One of your little playmates?"

"No, Barry," Mark said quietly. "This is my sister Megan."

"Your sister?" Barry asked, looking me up and down.

"Yup!" I said, giving him a huge smile. "See the resemblance?" I pressed my cheek to Mark's face.

Mark quickly pulled away from me. I turned to look at him and he said quietly in Latin, "Get out Megan! Please!"

The other man laughed and said, "I do actually, but I have to say you're much prettier."

"I don't know about that!" I laughed loudly, too loudly, and I quickly reaching out and pinched Mark's cheek. "My little brother is beautiful!"

Barry shook his head, and I saw Jim behind him pointing at Mark, then at me.

"Well, Megan," Barry said my name with disdain. "Your brother is a little busy at the moment. We are discussing..."

"You weren't discussing," I said, shaking my head. "You were yelling." I now nodded sadly. "Yelling at my brother." I made a clucking sound with my tongue. "Not very nice, Barry."

"I..." Barry looked at my brother. "Mr. Phillips, do you think you could have this little family reunion on your time?"

As Barry spoke, I stared hard at him. I had seen him somewhere before. Mark was uncharacteristically stammering, but I didn't hear. I was trying to think. Then it dawned on me where I had seen good ole Barry.

Oh, this was just getting better by the minute!

"Hey! I know you!" I said, tapping Barry on the chest. "I've seen you before."

"I'm the attorney general dear," Barry said condescendingly. "I'm sure you've seen me on the news."

"I know who you are," I said, smirking. "I voted for the other guy," I laughed. "So did Mark."

"Megan!" Mark snapped.

"Well..." Barry began, but I cut him off.

"Nope, I know where I've seen you." I winked at him. "Down at Mario's, you used to come in through the back, and stay in the VIP room!"

"I...I don't go to those places, young lady, I think you..."

"Oh, no, I don't forget a face." I smiled. "See, I worked there for a couple of months and saw you a few times." Stepping away from my brother, I did a playful spin. "You don't recognize me?"

"I'm telling you..."

"Well, I guess you wouldn't. I mean, I'm wearing clothes now, and I'm sure you weren't looking at my face."

"Mark, do something," Jim snapped.

"Megan, I need to talk to you," Mark said, grabbing my arm.

"You're wrong," Barry said. "I never saw you at any...."

"Sure you did, but only on stage," I laughed again as Mark began to guide me into the conference room. "If I remember right, you had a thing for blonds! Used to take them in the back..."

I stopped as my brother all but threw me into the conference room and slammed the door, and pulling the blinds down on the window turned to face me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he exclaimed.

"Aww, don't be mad!" I stepped up and put my arms around his neck. "I came to visit you, little brother!" I leaned into him. "Give your sexy big sister a kiss."

"You're drunk!" Mark snapped, pushing me away from him.

"Well, duh," I said, giggling. "And I really did see that guy at Mario's." I pursed my lips in thought. "Come to think of it, I may have even given him a lap dance." I shrugged. "Who knows? I used to be all messed up there."

"Megan..."

"Mark!" I smiled at him.

Mark looked as if he were about to snap. I waited. Instead, he put his head down for a moment, then, looking back at me, said quietly "Megan, you need to leave. Please, sis, this could cost me my job!"

"You don't want to see me?" I asked.

"Not now. I'll see you later." He put his hand on my shoulder. "Just go home."

"I don't have a home," I said, shrugging.

"What do you mean?"

"Tommy threw me out, see!" I showed Mark my bare left hand.

"Oh, Megan," Mark said softly. "What did..."

"I mean, jeez, fuck a guy's best friend on his couch and he gets all upset!" I let out that giggle that I knew Mark hated. The one I only made when I was drunk. "So I got nowhere to go Mark!" I reached out to touch his face. "So I came to see you!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers