Siblings with Benefits Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,202 Followers

"No," I said, trying to shake my head in his grip.

"No?"

"Mark p...please,"

"Too late to beg, slut, now get on your fucking knees!" Mark grabbed my shoulder with his other hand and pushed down hard, trying to get me to kneel.

"I said no!" I yelled and, reaching up, slashed at his face with my nails again.

Mark whipped his head to the side and, stepping back, grabbed my hair even tighter and, spinning his body to the right, threw me forward. I staggered forward and slammed into the foot of the bed. The bed was set high, and as my hips hit the edge, I put my hands out catching myself, and tried to stand up. Mark shoved me hard in the back, bending me over the bed.

"Stay there!"

I pushed up with my hands trying to stand, but the bed was soft and even with one hand, he was far stronger than I was. Mark flipped the robe up over my hips and, grabbing my thong, yanked hard. I yelped in pain as the thong was literally torn off of me.

"Mark, I don't want..."

"Shut up!" Mark shouted and, raising his right hand up, swung it down hard, slapping me in the ass.

I yelled as the slap, which sounded like a gunshot in the room, connected. Mark had never hit me so hard. I moaned as the hot stinging pain seared through the right side of my ass. I cried out even louder as Mark brought his hand back around, catching the left side of my ass with an equally vicious slap.

"Oh, God, Mark!"

I tried to push up again, but Mark reached down and, grabbing my wrists, yanked my arms back, causing me to fall on my face on the bed. I groaned as Mark forced my arms behind my back until my wrists were pinned together. I lifted my head and in the headboard saw the reflection of my ass in the opposite mirror. Both my cheeks were crimson and I could see the imprint of each of Mark's fingers on the right side. I pushed my legs hard against the bed, trying again to stand.

"Stop squirming!"

I squealed in pain as Mark forced my wrists up to just under my shoulder blades, sending a shooting pain through my arms. Mark shifted his grip so that both of my thin wrists were in his right hand. I looked in the mirror and saw him undoing his belt with his left.

"Mark, stop it!" I called out. "I... ohhh!'

I was cut off by a sharp pain as, pulling his belt off, Mark flipped it up to form a loop and brought it down hard across the right side of my ass.

"I said shut the fuck up!!"

"Little brother, please you're hurting. No! No!"

I kept yelping as he kept whipping the belt back and forth, dealing both sides of my ass several hard blows. I whimpered and there were tears of pain flowing down my cheeks as my brother continued whipping me. After one more stinging blow, Mark leaned over me and I felt him wrap the belt around my wrists. Leaning back, he tugged on the end of the belt, lifting me up off of the bed.

"Oww! Stop!" I yelled as the pain increased in my shoulders.

Mark shoved me back onto the bed, letting my wrists go, unzipped his pants and pushed them down. I saw his massive cock spring free in the mirror, stepping up to me; he started slapping it hard across my ass, causing the stinging to get worse. Mark lowered his cock to the lips of my pussy, and I began moving my hips back and forth, squirming so he couldn't push it in. I yelped as Mark hooked his ankle around mine and, pulling hard, forced me to spread my legs open. I gasped in pain as with one hard thrust, my brother drove his huge cock into my pussy.

"Fuck you're not even wet!" Mark snarled. "What do I have to be paying you to get you hot, you little whore?"

"Oh, please, stop, Mark!" I cried out.

"Stop?" he asked as he started driving his cock into me. "This is what you wanted, wasn't it, whore?"

"No, not like..."

"You take it anyway I give it to you, you fucking pig!" Mark yelled.

I buried my face into the bed, yelping into it each time Mark pulled his huge cock out and drove it back in again. I closed my eyes, hoping he would cum quick. He always calmed down after he came.

"Look at me when I fuck you!" Mark demanded.

I kept my face down, then screamed in pain as Mark yanked hard on the belt, forcing me up off the bed.

"I said fucking look at me!"

I looked at him and whimpered in fear. Mark was gone; I could see it in his eyes. They were as black as the night and the light of the candelabra's reflecting in the mirrors made them appear as if they were glowing. There was blood flowing down his chin as well as his chest from where his neck was bleeding. Every muscle in his arms and chest was bulging as he used all of his strength to slam his huge dick into my unwilling pussy. I screamed again as, leaning forward, Mark grabbed my long black hair and pulled my head back.

"How do you look, you fucking whore?"

My answer turned into a series of yelps as, pulling me back further, Mark angled his hips and started driving himself even deeper into me. I looked at my own face and saw the fear in my eyes. Mark saw it, too, and as our eyes met in the mirror, he gave me an evil smile.

"Beg, you fucking whore."

I simply yelped again, then screamed as Mark let my hair go and, raising his arm as high as he could, delivered a slap that sent a wave of pain shooting down my leg.

"I said beg!"

I took a deep breath and was ready to say please when another wave of that new found clarity forced itself into my mind.

This was what I wanted.

I wanted Mark to be this hard on me. Wanted him to hate me. If I begged, he would let up.

I needed to push him even further. He was hurting me, but I could handle it.

"Beg?" I gasped out. "Like your little girls do?" I forced myself to laugh. "Please! I've been handling you for years!"

Despite my best efforts to hold it back, I yelped as my brother dealt me three hard slaps across my ass.

"Yeah, go ahead, hit me!" I snapped, looking him in the eye in the mirror. "Fuck me harder!"

Mark pulled me up further until I was almost standing up. Leaning back, he braced himself with one arm on the bureau. I grunted as he began driving his hips as hard as he could, fucking me so hard, I felt my feet lifting each time he thrust into me.

"That the best you got little brother?" I asked him in the mirror. "Think you're going to make me beg?" I laughed. "Think you can take me? Never forget who took who, you pathetic loser!"

Mark threw me forward, sending me face-first on the bed. Letting go of the belt, he grabbed my hips with both hands, and started slamming me even harder.

"That's right, Mark, I took you! Took you back when you were a virgin, lying in your bed, jerking off!"

Mark slapped my ass again, but I barely felt it. The rush of my own adrenalin mixed with the drug was overcoming the pain.

"Shut up, bitch!" He snarled.

"That's right; you couldn't even score with Krissy! You needed your sister to make you a man, to teach you how to fuck!"

I looked up into the mirror and smiled.

"You can take me, and you can hurt me, but that's all you can do!" I laughed. "I broke you, Mark, so go ahead and keep fucking me, you'll never break me!"

My brother stopped fucking me, and I saw a wicked smirk appear on his face.

"Oh no?" he asked softly. "Well let's find out."

Mark pulled his cock from his pussy and sliding it up, pushed the tip of it against my ass.

My eyes widened and I gasped, "No!!"

He wouldn't! He couldn't do that to me I...

"Yes!" Mark said, and with no hesitation, he shoved his cock into my ass.

I screamed, not just in pain, but in fear as I felt my brother's enormous cock push into me. I screamed again as I could feel myself tearing as he forced himself deeper.

"Oh god pleeeese!" I screamed. "Oh please stop!!! Oh Mark nooooo!" I howled.

"Louder!" Mark snapped, and with one more thrust buried himself into me.

I wailed in agony as my ass was filled with fiery pain. Mark held his cock still then sliding it all the way out, slammed it back into me again. I screamed and screamed again as he began fucking me hard and fast.

"Oh no no no!" I sobbed.

Somehow in the midst of my pain, I remembered the safe word we had created years ago

"Cease!" I cried out. "Cease Mark!!"

"You should have ceased!"He yelled. "Now take what you deserve!"

Mark reared back and started fucking me even harder.

"Oh cease," I sobbed again. "Oh god please cease!! Ohhh."

My words turned into another wail of pain as Mark grabbed the belt and pulled me up, angling his cock even deeper into me. I closed my eyes and screamed long and loud as the tearing burning pain increased.

I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, things had changed. I was no longer in my brother's bedroom, nor was it him fucking me. In the mirror in front of me, I saw myself back in the bad place, and behind me forcing me into the bed was Frank. He was smiling and laughing as I screamed and squealed. I was wearing a pink night shirt and was on top of my teddy bear, Rosco, hugging him as if he could help me. "All done," Frank said, pulling his cock from me. I saw blood on it. Then with a laugh, Frank said, "Just kidding."' And he shoved it back in.

I blinked and saw it was not Frank, but Mark behind me, hurting me. His face was transformed into a mask of lust and rage, and his smile broadened each time I screamed. As I watched, Mark turned back into Frank.

"Stay still you little bitch you know you love it!"

"Mommyyyyyy!" I shrieked. "Mommy! Help me!! Mommyyyyyy!"

Behind me Frank gasped, and amidst the pain I felt that nasty hot sticky stuff spraying into me. I wailed one last time, then screamed as I felt myself yanked up to a standing position. Mark removed the belt from my wrists and stepped back from me.

I immediately fell onto the floor, my back against the bureau. Drawing my knees up to my chest I hugged them and started to sob.

"Now who's broken?" Mark sneered.

I looked up at him standing in front of me and saw that there was blood on his cock. I wailed for my mother again, and then everything went dark.

Authors note: As always votes, comments, and feedback are greatly appreciated. Next up: Mark learns that payback is a bitch. Four Chapters left. Thanks for reading! Lovecraft68