Simon and Becky Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,590 Followers

Simon now began to slide the vibrator in and out of my cunt, just slowly and gently, but that and having to tell of my dream indignity brought my climax closer than ever and I was wriggling against my ropes again.

"Go on with your dream, or I'll stop again." Heard Simon's threat through a mist of lust, and started to gasp out my story once more.

"Well, the older man just stepped forward and pushed his hand between my legs, shoving two fingers straight up my cunt. I remember being surprised in my dream that my cunt was so wet. He looked at me and said something like 'you horny little slut, you want more don't you?' Then he turned to his sons, who were holding me, and told them to take me into a bedroom and 'get her ready for me to fuck.' I kicked and wriggled again, but they dragged me through into a room with an old worn-out bed in the middle and threw me on it. They weren't gentle either. I landed on my back, banging my head against a stained wooden headboard and getting the wind knocked out of me.

Then they sat quickly on the bed at either side of me and held me down by the arms before I could move. The two women, a mother and daughter-in-law I think, had followed us into the bedroom and they grabbed now my legs, pulling them apart so that my cunt was on show and available to anyone, and then, when the father and the grandfather came in, they pulled them right back as well, so that I was ready to be fucked. The mother cackled with laughter and reached down with one hand to feel my cunt. It hurt like hell as she pushed her fingers up me and her fingernails scraped the inside of my tunnel and I screamed from the pain, but she just laughed again, looking at my juices on her fingers afterwards and telling her husband 'yeah, she's wet and ready'. My cunt was sopping wet and I felt so ashamed as they stood and stared at it."

I stopped and looked up at Simon; he was gazing thoughtfully at my cunt. I loved it when he looked at me like that and I just hoped he was envisaging me with my legs back and the same intimate part of my body being stared at by this dirty and ugly family. I also hoped he knew how embarrassed I felt at having to tell him and how humiliating it was for him to know that I enjoyed it. I wanted him to understand how, in my dream, I could hate the idea of being fucked by any member of that horrible family and yet desperately want it to happen. I carried on with my story, my face hot and red from the embarrassment.

"You know how it is with dreams, how things don't always follow logically?" I looked at Simon for understanding, and he nodded. "Well all of a sudden everyone in the bedroom was naked without having to undress, and all the men, including the granddad, were sporting massive rock hard erections with shiny purple knobs."

"Bigger than mine?" Simon interrupted, ego at the ready.

"Yes, massive!" I think I would have said that even if it weren't true, just to limit his ego a bit, but in my dream they were all equipped with about ten inches and thick with it. They do say that dreams are the only place you can get just what you really want.

"Now let me tell you before I cum again."

"No! I think it's time for you to cum, maybe." It was so stimulating to have someone else decide when I could cum. He drew the vibrator out of my cunt and rested its tip against my clit, just very gently and slowly circling it around. My arousal immediately went to fever pitch and I was squirming and wriggling against my restraints, my fists clenched and biceps straining in an effort to break my bonds as the vibrations in my clit brought me closer and closer to the edge. Simon knew just what he was doing and though he didn't let up, he kept moving the tip of the vibe away from my clit at the most inappropriate moments, just to keep me from actually cumming. God, he was a bastard for teasing.

"Make me cum, you sod." I was beside myself with frustration.

"Soon," He replied, grinning triumphantly.

Then he looked down at me, pretending to notice my straining arms and gyrating pelvis for the first time. "Oh, alright then, if you really need to."

The vibrator went back against my clit and within minutes I exploded into orgasm, thrusting my hips and pelvis against the vibe, willing it to enter me again. All Simon did was move it to match my efforts and smile innocently.

Soon I was lying helplessly gasping and panting, my climax receding, with beads of perspiration standing on my forehead and a sweaty sheen all over my body. It had been a very intense and powerful orgasm, made even more so by being in such a helpless position. If I hadn't thought of being tied to the bed before, I was very, very glad that Simon had.

"Was that good?" Asked Simon.

I nodded, still breathless but smiling happily.

"Good, so can we go back to your dream now?"

I nodded again, strangely I still felt horny enough to want to continue.

"And are we going to get the juicy details of you being fucked?"

Once more I nodded, but this time I felt myself blush at the idea of 'juicy details', for there were plenty of those to tell.

"Ok, I'll spare your embarrassment." He put the vibrator on the bedside cupboard and turned out the light, leaving us in total darkness.

I didn't actually want to be spared the embarrassment, that was all part of the turn on, but there was not a lot I could do about it. I felt him climb back onto the bed, and I was just about to start up telling my dream again, when I felt his body sliding over mine as he lay on top of me.

Sliding himself onto me like that brought his cock directly up between my legs and the head found its own way up to my cunt, pressing lightly against my labia only a little to one side of its main target. He reached down and found my entrance using his fingers to guide his cock, thrusting himself deeply into my still wet passage.

He shuffled himself around a little to get comfortable and then began very slowly thrusting in and out of my cunt, gently fucking me as I lay strapped to the bed, with his hands gently kneading my breasts at the same time.

"Now!" He said, his voice coming from just beside my ear. "Go on with your dream, I can hear you all the better from here, and don't leave anything out, not a single thing."

I hesitated a few moments, trying to remember where I had got to, but Simon must have interpreted my delay as indecision, for he squeezed both of my nipples savagely, making me yelp at the sudden pain.

"Go on, tell me! You were pinned to the bed by a load of naked yobs, I think." He prompted.

"Oh yes, I remember." I began my account again, talking into the dark but relating it very quietly almost directly into his ear as he fucked me softly. It was quite erotic in a strange way.

"I was in a bedroom surrounded by a family of filthy perverts, with my legs held wide open and everybody looking at my cunt. It was obvious that the father was intending to fuck me first, and sure enough, he stepped forward, flopped on top of me with his big flabby belly and fumbled between my legs to get his cock in me. He pushed and his thing went up me surprisingly easily, as if my cunt actually welcomed it. He grinned down at me, pleased with his success and kissed me, his tongue probing right into my mouth. His breath stank, his tongue was like a snake filling my mouth and I had masses of flabby flesh lying all over me, and then he began to thrust in and out, his belly rolling and flopping over mine and his enormous cock hitting my cervix with each push. It was so awful it was wonderful. I have never felt so used, so helpless and so defiled in my life, but even in my dream it made my heart pound with excitement. It wasn't long before he orgasmed and streams of his sticky cum spurted into my cunt. I didn't cum, but I enjoyed every second."

I could hear Simons breathing getting deeper in my ear, he was obviously loving hearing about me being fucked by other men, even in a dream. I wondered what his reaction would be like if it happened in real life.

I continued. "As soon as he climbed off he grabbed my arm so as to allow one of the sons take his place and push himself deep inside me, stretching my cum-filled cunt with another giant cock. He wasn't quite so obese as his father, but he still squashed me with his weight as he banged away at me, making me gasp as I tried to breathe under his pounding. When he came I felt his spunk hitting the walls of my cunt and cervix, so hard did he shoot.

'Ok' he said as he climbed off of me, 'who's next?' 'Granddad!' they all chorused, looking at the old man. My skin crawled at the prospect of his wrinkled old cock being shoved up me, but the grandfather giggled inanely and he came forward anyway, wagging his cock at me with one hand while supporting himself on the bed with the other. I steeled myself for his decrepit old body to lie against mine. At least he was light and I hardly felt his weight, but his cock was just as big and just as hard as the rest of the family, and his wiry frame allowed him to fuck me hard and fast. I wouldn't have believed a man of that age could get up that sort of speed. He took ages to cum, too, and I was feeling battered and bruised by the time he got even close.

All the time he was pounding away at me he had never even looked at me, but had just held his head up and looked at the wall, his mouth hanging slackly open. It was as if I didn't exist except as a human doll made for fucking. As his orgasm approached he had strings of drool hanging from his bottom lip ready to drip into my face and that faraway 'lights on but nobody home' look in his eyes. Then, when his cock began shooting his cum into my cunt, his mouth slammed shut and his revolting saliva spattered all over my face. Only when he had finished did he look at the girl he had been fucking, and then, seeing the pools of his spit on my face, he started giggling again, and climbed unsteadily off.

His odious family cheered as he clambered away, the two sons looked around and shouted 'You're next Ma!', bringing bile into my throat as the prospect of enduring any kind of sexual contact with that loathsome old bag struck me. Her husband laughed and said that she hadn't got a cock, but she replied with 'No, but I've got a cunt and she can lick it.' Again nausea made my stomach revolt and I had to swallow hard to prevent myself vomiting. I hate to think what they might have done if I had."

I could tell that Simon was very aroused from listening to my descriptions because he was fucking me much more strongly, driving his cock as deep as he could into me, even though he wasn't quite reaching the end of my passage as he normally did. It wasn't that his lovely cock wasn't fully erect, I could sense the hardness of his cock from his thrusts, it was just the position I was lying in on the bed. He liked the idea of me being fucked by other people and I think he liked even more the idea that I found the people loathsome and the experience humiliating, and, as it happens, so did I. Now, back to my story.

"As the members of the family changed places I writhed again in attempt to wriggle free, but without success. 'Hold her down' I heard the instruction given to the people holding my limbs and then this obese caricature was clambering on to the bed, her son gripping my leg in her place. She knelt next to me, her pendulous tits swinging over the fifty inches or so of stretch marks that substituted for her waist and told me to stick my tongue out. When I did she grunted with satisfaction and swung around to mount me backwards, kneeling over my face with her legs straddling my shoulders. I found myself looking up at a big wet hairy twat that was being lowered inexorably onto my tongue. She tasted vile and smelled worse, but I tried my hardest to put up with it while I licked her clit and nibbled away at her labia, All I wanted to do was make her cum so that she would get off. Her bulk was excluding most of the air from around my face so that I couldn't see at all, and was finding it difficult to breath.

I must have been doing it right, for after a while I heard her begin to moan and she started to rub herself up and down my face. Her hairy cunt was like a pan scourer against my skin and so my face rapidly became sore, and with her juices soon coating it, running down my chin and getting up my nose, I eventually had to turn my face sideways to take a few deep breaths. I soon got told off for that, being sharply instructed to 'lick my twat, 'cos if you stop again I'll piss in your mouth'. I went back to licking, grabbing a quick breath each time her cunt was moved briefly away from my nose as she rubbed herself more and more enthusiastically over my face.

I could tell when she came because she was shouting it out loud, much to her offspring's enjoyment, and she pressed her cunt down hard on my mouth. There was no way I could breath at all then and I began frantically trying to get free so that I could push her off, but without any success. When she did finally climb off I was left gasping for breath with my chest heaving, trying desperately to draw enough air into my lungs to take the pounding from my heart.

But I was given no time to recover, because the second son, and the only man who had not yet fucked me, was only waiting his for his mother to take hold of my ankle again to give him the chance for his turn. He did at least wipe the worst of his mothers fluids from my face, but only because he wanted to push his tongue into my mouth at the same time as pushing his cock into my cunt. After the grotesque shape of his mother, the loose body of this slob was easy to handle, and I just lay there and let him get on with it, conscious that after he'd finished all the available cocks had been up me, and maybe they would let me go. There was only the daughter in law left and she wasn't looking too enthusiastic. As I lay passively accepting the pounding of this fat ape I could hear his cock slurping and squelching as it slid in and out of my cum-filled cunt. The sound was revolting and only served to remind me of the indignities I had suffered. The spunk already in my cunt didn't stop him from cumming though, and soon I felt more spurt into me, adding to the soggy wetness of my cunt.

Finally he climbed off and the two women let go of my legs, and just for a moment I thought my ordeal was over. But the father had other ideas; he looked at me with lust still in his eyes and told me of his intentions. They were all going to leave the bedroom except his daughter in law, who was really the only acceptably human member of the clan. She would stay and I was to make her cum. I would do this in whatever way she told me to, and until I did I wouldn't be leaving that room. He gave me thirty minutes, after which time he would send in one of the men to fuck my arse if I hadn't succeeded. He was, he said, then going to send them in at fifteen minute intervals until he heard her climax, and he was going to send them in alphabetical order. 'I don't want to worry you,' he sniggered, 'but Grandpa's name is Albert'. With that the rest of the family left the bedroom and I was faced with having sex with this strange woman. For some reason I wasn't worried about the prospect of touching a woman, but about my inexperience in lesbian sex. Would I be able to make her cum?"

Simon's thrusts into me were getting more and more forceful. He was, I think, deliberately keeping them to a very slow rhythm to prevent himself from cumming until I had finished describing my dream, but he was getting close all the same.

"Do you really want me to tell you about sex with a woman?" I asked him, trying to sound reluctant, but hoping he would insist.

"Do I?" He gasped out. "You fucking bet I do, you horny tart, and in every detail."

"It's not as nasty as the others"

"Just get on with it, you dirty little slut."

I love to hear him call me names like that, and I'd won my little victory so I did as he asked.

"Well, as you know, I was already lying stretched out on the bed and after everyone else had left she came and laid next to me, reaching out to pull me into her embrace. After the violent way I had been taken by the rest of the family, this was a welcome surprise and I went willingly into her arms. It was strange to feel the softness of a woman's skin, the fullness of her breasts against mine and the absence of a cock as her pelvis pressed against me, but I enjoyed the contrast. She was a good looking woman, with long dark hair, warm brown eyes and a lovely full figure. Within seconds we were kissing, our tongues exploring each other's mouths in mutual enjoyment.

She never spoke; she gave me instructions by putting me where she wanted me. A push on the top of my head signalled her desire for me to suck her tits, beautiful soft tits with large rock hard button nipples, and gripping my wrist to force my hand between her opening legs told me she wanted me to play with her cunt. I found I was doing so willingly, rubbing her clit before sliding two fingers into her tunnel.

Her nipples were bigger than mine, prominent half inch cylinders that seemed just made to fit my mouth, and I genuinely enjoyed sucking and licking them. Strangely, I also enjoyed the sensation of fingering another woman's cunt, the wetness, the warmth and the soft silkiness of her lining all feeling good to my exploring fingers. I pushed deep into her, as far as I could reach, keeping up a regular rhythm and taking heart from the low murmurs and gasps of pleasure that she was making, her hand resting on the back of my head to hold me in place.

But then, just as I was beginning to make headway and her breathing started to become heavier, making me think she was soon to climax, she gripped my hair and pulled my mouth from her breasts. It wasn't done viciously, just firmly, but I automatically reached back, taking my hand from her pussy to do so, and that allowed her to push against me, rolling me almost onto my back. I resisted for a moment, but she was too strong and our roles were quickly reversed, with her sucking on my nipple. I was scared of time running out, but her mouth on my breast was so nice I couldn't help just enjoying it, and when she slid her hand over the top of my pubes I opened my legs without a second thought, permitting her access to my own cunt, the fact that she was a woman becoming totally irrelevant.

My cunt was sopping wet, still running with spunk and still stretched open from the attentions of four very big cocks, and she had no problems in putting three fingers into me, wriggling them around and bringing me close to orgasm. But I was supposed to be making her cum and time was running low, so I after a while I forced myself to disregard the sensational feeling of her lips and fingers and pushed down the bed to dislodge them and allow me to concentrate on her cunt. But she wouldn't let me. She grabbed my tits and hauled on my nipples until I had to shuffle back into range. But at least I had managed to get into a position level with her, where I could play with her as she played with me.

She couldn't kiss my breast from that position, so she fastened her mouth over mine again, her tongue threading its way between my lips. We lay together like that enjoying each others bodies, kissing and playing with each others cunts until I suddenly climaxed, pushing myself hard against her hand as her fingers explored inside me. I had not expected to cum, the climax hit me all of a sudden, but it was welcome. Now all I had to do was return the compliment.

That was not going to be as easy as it sounds. She was obviously experienced, because she then cupped her hand and reached deep into me, hooking her fingers and stroking my 'G' spot. The sensation was awesome and there was no way I wasn't going to let her do that, anal threat or no anal threat. My mouth now locked itself over her full soft lips as my tongue investigated her mouth, and I lay with my legs as wide as possible and my arms around her neck holding her tightly to me. She kissed me just as passionately as her fingers continued to work their magic and before long I was teetering on the edge of another huge orgasm, my hips already bouncing a little against her hand. Then she abruptly pulled her mouth from mine, bent her head a little and bit on my nipple, hard. That did it; I was the one crying out in joy instead of her as the sudden pain tipped me over the edge and surrendered to my climax. She continued to bite on my nipple and play inside my cunt until my orgasm passed, but then she took her hand away and smiled, and I got the distinct impression of 'mission accomplished'.

Otazel
Otazel
2,590 Followers