Simon and Becky Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From outside the door came the call 'twenty minutes gone' and I started seriously worrying that I would end up with the grandfather's senile old cock in my arse. After the comparative 'normality' of affectionate lesbian play, the idea of that was sickening, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and I slid down the bed. This time she didn't try to prevent me and I positioned myself between her legs, pushing them wide so that I could lick her cunt.

As in all dreams, I seemed to know what to do already and my tongue flicked the end of her very swollen clitoris a couple of times before any other part of my mouth had touched her. Her response was a shudder and an appreciative 'yeesss', so I did it again, feeling a little more confident of my ability to bring her off within the time limit. Again she shook and moaned, so now a put my mouth fully over her pussy and began to tongue her clit in earnest, determined to give her the level of pleasure she had given me.

Licking and sucking her clit was nice for me as well as her, and part of me wanted it to continue, regardless of consequences, but I really didn't want to be arse fucked by a pensioner, so I tried my hardest to make her cum, flicking her button, licking it, and sucking at it, as well as nibbling and mouthing her labia. She reacted well, slowly gyrating her hips in obvious pleasure, but not quite getting to orgasm. My confidence began to evaporate."

I heard Simon groan and he abruptly stopped thrusting, remaining stock still with his cock buried to the hilt in my cunt. He was trying his hardest not to cum before the end of the dream.

"Don't stop, Simon, I'm getting close to cumming." I was too, but not as close as he was, and I knew it. Now I was being the bastard from below.

"Sshhhh! Just keep on with your dream, and then we can both cum."

"Ok, where was I, oh yes! I was trying hard to bring her off, but then came the call, 'five minutes to go' accompanied by an evil sort of laugh, and I redoubled my efforts. Now instead of just doing oral sex on her, I started to finger her as well, trying to imitate her two fingered massaging of my 'G' spot. But that was something I'd never been able to find on myself, so I suppose I had no chance of finding it on another woman, even in a dream, especially as this dream seemed determined to have me fail. Even so, it was very clear that she was enjoying what I was doing, but just not quite enjoying it enough.

Then I heard the words I was dreading. 'Times up, and here comes number one'. As soon as the call came my partner reached down to hook her hands under my armpits, grabbing hold of me and dragging me up her body until I was lying directly on top of her. Then she fixed her mouth over mine and kissed me deeply, as if to thank me and also to taste her own sweet juices.

Meanwhile behind me the door opened and I heard more than one person enter the room, with one of them announcing 'Hi. I'm Alan and I'm gonna fuck your arse.' And then he laughed, as if his name was a great joke. It took me a moment or two to realise that Alan was alphabetically before Albert, but then a glance round confirmed that my invader was one of the two sons, and not the old man. With him were his brother and his father. I mentally heaved a sigh of relief, before remembering I was still going to be entered unnaturally, and the others were there to help as well as watch.

The two other men went one to each side of me and forcibly bent my legs and pushed them roughly under me so that I was forced to kneel with my bottom in the air. I tried to kneel upright, but my lesbian lover kept hold tight around my neck and fastened her mouth back on mine, holding me securely against her. I had no option but to remain on my knees and elbows, with my behind raised high in the air and very open to attack, the woman lying beneath me flat on the bed.

I don't remember anyone in my dream putting any lubrication on either my arse or his cock, but I suppose they must have done, because when he found my anus with the tip and pushed, his cock slid straight in, with no pain, no difficulty, and only a nice full feeling. But then, it was in a dream, and at the time my arse was genuinely virgin.

Alan began thrusting in and out of me, picking up speed with each stroke, going deep into me each time so that I felt his body hitting against my buttocks and his balls slapping against my pussy as they swung at the end of each stroke. Before you say, I know it isn't exactly like that in real life, but I hadn't had it in real life when I dreamt it.

All the time the woman lying under me was kissing me, tonguing my mouth and holding me tight in her arms. It was an effective way of keeping me in place, but it was also strangely reassuring, as if I had one person in the house who was on my side at least.

I couldn't see what the other two men were doing, but I could hear them cheering Alan on, telling him to 'go for it' and to 'stick it to her'.

He didn't need much encouragement, he was fucking my arse for all he was worth, and I could sense, just seconds before he shot up me, that he was going to cum buckets, and so he did. As soon as he had cum he pulled out and stood up, and I could immediately feel his spunk trickling out of my anus and down my thighs. It was an awful thing to happen to me, and I knew it would keep happening until I made their woman climax.

I heard the older man commenting about me having a runny arse and I heard the other two laugh before they all trooped from the room, reminding me as they went that I had another fifteen minutes.

As soon as the men had gone the woman released her grip on me and pushed on the top of my head, indicating that I should go down on her again. I shuffled down her body, kissing her breasts as I passed, then trailing my mouth over her skin until I reached her pussy. Then I began to lick and suck in earnest, pushing two fingers into her, and trying everything my limited knowledge could think of to make her cum.

I sucked her clit right into my mouth, running my tongue around it. I moved my fingers about deep inside her cunt, inserting a third to make the feeling more intense. I took a finger from her pussy and wriggled it into her anus, sliding it in and out as I fingered her cunt. I did everything I could think of to make her cum. I really did not want Albert in my anus. She had, of course, cooled a little from the high that I had got her to before, but she was clearly horny and responded easily to my attentions, her breathing rapidly becoming heavier and more rapid.

Then I noticed a small but definite twitching from her hips, she was on her way to cumming. I carried on, I nibbled and licked her labia, I inserted my tongue into her cunt, licking at the walls of her passage as deep as I could reach. I slid further down and rimmed her, probing her anus with the tip of my tongue. All the time I worked on her I sensed time passing, but all the time I could feel her getting nearer and nearer to cumming.

Then it happened, she began to writhe under me, pushing herself back at me, her hips bucking and twisting as her orgasm finally arrived. You can have no idea how good it felt to make her finally cum, not only because it saved my ass, in the literal sense, but because it gave me pleasure to give her pleasure. I felt elated to have actually made a girl climax.

She was very vocal when she came, grunting, groaning and yelling as pleasure passed through her, gripping onto my hair and pressing my face against her cunt until the waves passed. This was what her family had been waiting for, because from next door I heard the all cheering and shouting, and I knew I had succeeded.

When she had eventually regained control she released my head, pulled me up the bed with dream-world strength, and kissed me tenderly on the lips. Then, to my intense surprise, she spoke for the first time. 'Thank you, that is the first time I've ever cum in this house,' she said.

I looked at her in amazement, but before I had time to ask her why, or even to speak at al, the door burst open and in came the rest of the family. She got up from the bed and went out of the room, ignoring all of them.

The father looked at me, passed over my clothing, all amazingly intact again, and told me that I could get dressed and go. And then my dream faded."

Simon had long ago restarted fucking me, but throughout my recounting of the last part of my dream he had continually had to stop, just to prevent himself from cumming before I had finished. I had the impression that he had it in his head to shoot into me at the same time as I was describing a member of my dream family shooting into me, but the dream didn't go as he expected, and he seemed now to be a little pissed off.

"That's it? It ended just like that? You didn't get Granddad fucking your arse?"

"No Simon, that's how it ended, honestly."

"Wouldn't you have liked him to?"

I tried to answer that question seriously, even though I was feeling as randy as fuck and right then would have welcomed anything pushed anywhere, even though I had Simon's eight inches plus thrusting in and out of my cunt.

"Yes, I think I would. It would have excited me to have a decrepit old man doing that forbidden act with me, with a beautiful woman and a loathsome family all getting an eyeful. It would have been so fabulously degrading it would probably have made me cum."

I was breathing heavily as I related this fact, a piece of information that I had only just properly realised for myself. I liked the idea of being degraded and humiliated before witnesses; it aroused me greatly, though I didn't know why.

Simon began thrusting hard into me, and I automatically tried to draw my legs back to accommodate him deeper, but I was thwarted by my forgotten bonds, and my captivity was what finally did it. I came. I felt a volcano erupt inside me, an explosive eruption that sent fiery streams of lava rushing through my entire body, making my toes curl, my fists clench and my head roll back until it had passed. It was a comparatively short orgasm, but the intensity was fantastic, I can never remember sensations as fierce as those. I came so hard and so strongly that for only the second time ever, I ejaculated, squirting my juices all over Simon's pubes and cock. That in turn triggered his climax and he roared in my ear as he emptied his sac into my cunt, thrusting harder and harder into me until he was completely spent.

Simon lay limp and exhausted on top of me for several minutes, unable to even move his weight from me, so I guessed that his climax had been just as good as mine. Even when he did move he dragged himself off without speaking and silently untied my bonds to free me at last. But he hardly need have bothered, I was so spent that I just lay there in the same position, spread-eagled, panting, and covered in sweat.