All Comments on 'Sinful Needs of the Flesh Vol. 01'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BallerinaBelleBallerinaBelleover 6 years ago
Finally!

I've been following this author. I enjoyed his early stories, even though they were extremely graphic. They seemed to be a cute and romantic dedication to his wife.

Then Syzoth wrote about her getting beaten and raped, and it thoroughly made me want to throw up.

So when I saw this story in Incest/Taboo, I thought "Here we go again", another disgusting piece. But I was pleasantly surprised. It was actually romantic and innocent. There was something very tender about it.

2 thumbs up. Finally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Romance

I thoroughly enjoyed this. 5* from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best In EST.taboo story

It was really erotic and worth reading. The only part that I did not like was that he came outside her pussy. Otherwise, it was really interesting family reunion.

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineover 6 years ago
Sexy !!!

OMG, I absolutely LOVED this story!

The romance between Sy and Sami was beautiful. So sweet and innocent, yet amazingly sexy.

The exotic setting also added to the overall feel of the story, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BEEN THERE, EXCEPT...

...it was another girl, my first cousin, nearly two decades ago. We still have a special bond, though platonic, and her eyes speak volumes to me. Our loving partners have no clue and we would never do anything to hurt them. It looks like you plan to continue this special story (gave it 5 stars). I'll eagerly watch for it. Take care of your beautiful wife.

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

Dude add to this pls

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 6 years ago
Cute story

After finishing the story, the only words I have are Ahhhh, so cute, you want these two to have the happy ever after thing.

Cousin or not, I think we can all relate to being that age and maybe a little naive about life and sex and just enjoying the fun moment of being head over heals for someone.

I know what all you kinky pervs are thinking, heals over head sound like more fun! ;)

Vitriol

HM8485HM8485about 5 years ago
One of the hottest stories I have read on Literotica and that is saying a lot!

Nicely written with clear, correct English, and great character development. This is a pleasure to read, and a story to enjoy more than once. I hope you keep writing!

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Fantastic rendition

of your time at the family reunion. I too had a thing for a first cousin, and we almost got to where you did, but the weight of family expectations and how out of the norm that would've been kept me from pushing it. Do you ever see her any more?

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Like this, and them, a LOT!

Looking forward to Part 2, and also your other stories.

Fave-wavered between 4 and 5-should have gone higher....

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Lovely story. Great characterization. Young love, written in an almost wistful tone. Sensitive, but also very sensual and respectful. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1189 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES