Sinful Needs of the Flesh Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin snorted. "Where else was I supposed to put it? I didn't want you to ruin all my stuff!"

Vaguely, that made sense. We were in close quarters, after all.

Sami and I both froze as we suddenly heard footsteps right outside the tent. There was a brief pause, and I found myself unconsciously holding my breath.

"Sami, is everything ok in there?"

The voice belonged to my Uncle Bruce.

Sami's father.

"Yes, daddy," she answered in a casual tone that still sounded wildly strained to me. "I'm fine. Just about to go to bed."

"Oh, ok. I...um...I thought I heard something...another voice..." He left his sentence unfinished.

This time, Sami actually did sound exasperated. "Daddy, I know you're still upset about Breanne, but you don't have to worry about me. I promise you."

Ouch. It seemed harsh for Sami to use her father's own emotions against him, but it worked.

Uncle Bruce stammered an embarrassed apology. Then he hesitated outside the tent, mere inches from us. I was still naked, and his daughter was naked and covered with my semen. If he decided to come in...

"I love you, Sam," her father said finally.

"I love you, too daddy."

We listened as he trudged away. There was a sound of a metal door opening and closing, then silence.

I sighed in relief.

"Hold me," Sami said to me in the darkness, when it was finally safe. "I don't want this moment to end just yet."

I felt her roll onto her side, and I snuggled up behind her in a spoon position. My penis dug slightly into her butt, and I felt myself growing immediately hard again. But my cousin lay still, and I could tell that she was lost in thought.

"Do you think this was a mistake?" she asked quietly.

The question caught me by surprise. However, my answer was immediate. "No, not at all. In fact, I was just thinking to myself how right this all feels."

Sami exhaled sharply, and I imaged she was smiling. "Me, too," she said, taking my hand in hers and squeezing it tightly. "But I don't see any way that this can end well for us. And... and once you leave California to go back home..." There was an audible catch in my cousin's voice as it trailed off.

The realization that I'd be returning home with my parents in just 3 short days tore at my heart. I couldn't image leaving Sami just as I was getting to know her. Everything felt like it was happening for a reason, and in that vulnerable moment, I felt an overwhelming emotion for her... that I was meant to be with her.

Such was the naiveté of my youth.

I stroked my Sami's soft hair and held her close. Her body was so warm and firm, and felt perfect against me, like a key in a lock. I kissed her affectionately on the neck, just below her ear.

"I won't ever regret anything about this trip." I spoke softly in my cousin's ear, but the conviction in my tone was fierce. "And I definitely won't regret anything about you. About us."

" 'Us'... mmm...I like the sound of that." A pause. "Promise me something?"

"Of course, Sami. Anything."

"Let's make the most of the time we have left together. And whatever happens after that...we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

I snuggled against her and rubbed my nose against her neck, making her giggle and squirm in my embrace.

"I promise."

I held my cousin close for a long time, and didn't leave her until the sun was just about to rise.