"Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you dirty slut," Mom scolded playfully, although I wasn't sure whether she was calling Paige or me the slut... perhaps both of us.

I lapped up her tasty cum as one longstanding crazy fantasy unexpectedly became a reality.

It only lasted a minute before Mom pushed me away and asked, "Like your present, Paige?"

Paige looked me up and down, smiled radiantly and gushed, "She's perfect. She's gorgeous. And she's mine!"

I felt myself blushing all the way down to my chest as Paige praised my beauty with a heart-wrenching mixture of admiration and love.

She leaned in and kissed me. Both of our lips tasted like my mother's pussy.

I kissed her back... love conquering all.

"Well, Kendra's little cunt is likely dying to get filled," Mom correctly surmised, breaking the intimate moment.

"Shit, I left her toy on high for all this time!" Paige gasped and laughed.

"It's been driving me crazy," I pointed out, feeling so beautiful as Paige gazed at me adoringly.

"Oh, I plan on driving you crazy a lot," Paige said, as she stood up and slid her monster cock in my mouth.

"She's had a lot of practice in sucking cock while you were gone," Mom told her.

"I can't wait to see him suck a real one," Paige said, as I bobbed on her fake one.

"He'll be doing the black students shoot tomorrow," Mom revealed.

"Mmmmmm," Paige moaned. "Maybe it'll have to be adapted to include an additional slut."

"I'm sure that can be arranged," Mom approved.

"Ready to get fucked, baby?" Paige asked.

"Please call me Kendra when I'm all dolled up like this," I requested, as she pulled the cock out of my mouth and I shifted mental gears to become Kendra inside and out.

"Gladly. Do you want to be fucked, Kendra my sexy slut?" Paige rephrased as she strolled behind me cock first, and I lowered myself to all fours.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, wanting her to have all the power.

"She's already completely trained," Mom told Paige, as she sat down on the sofa to watch.

"Yes, Mommy had me trained into a submissive sissy for you, Mistress," I simpered, as Paige pulled my thong down and off.

"Crazy," Paige said, seemingly as stunned as I was by this whole transformation of her fiancé as she pulled out the toy, still vibrating.

I moaned.

"Fuck is she gaped," Paige gasped, as she surprised me by not immediately sliding her cock inside me, but instead kneeling down and tonguing me.

I moaned again, her tongue swirling around and even probing a little way into my pussy feeling amazingly pleasant.

"Eat that pussy, you filthy slut," Mom cheered her on.

After a minute while I closed my eyes and did nothing but enjoy the wet tongue licking and probing into my gaped cunt, Paige leaned up and asked, "Ready for your first experience with my big cock, my personal slut?"

"Yes, fuck me with your massive cock," I begged, looking back at her over my shoulder.

"I've been looking forward to this all week," she said, as she slid her cock inside me.

"Me too," I moaned, as my cunt was filled again.

"Take it all, Kendra," Mom ordered.

"Yes, fill my cunt and fuck me hard," I begged, wanting to take all ten inches...wanting to be her complete slut... wanting to show off my submissive slut persona to my mother as well.

"Such a good slut," Paige growled, as she placed her hands on my hips and began fucking me.

"Harder, Mistress," I begged.

"Make her your slut," Mom encouraged.

"Yes, yes, pleeeease make me your slut, Mistress," I squealed, as I closed my eyes and allowed the pleasure to consume me for the next few minutes... Paige sliding seven or eight inches in and out of me.

My cock flew around every which way, as hard as a rock.

My body burned with an unimaginable lust.

My pussy tingled with pleasure I hadn't known existed before these 12 Days.

My lips moaned with sounds that weren't manly and yet not completely feminine.

My balls boiled, ready to erupt.

"Bounce back and fuck yourself," Paige ordered me aggressively. "Take all ten inches, and come like the sissy slut you are!"

"Oh yes!" I moaned in complete rapture, as I obeyed her and bounced back hard, taking all ten inches with one giant backwards bounce. Then I screamed, as an intense pain mixed with an equally intense euphoria swept through me as I impaled myself.

"Such a complete slut," Mom praised me, "you make your Mommy proud," as I became a complete bimbo bitch whose only purpose was to come for my Mistresses.

"Oh God, this is soooo good!" I moaned, as I furiously fucked myself.

"Come for me, Kendra," Paige ordered. "Come for your Mistress."

"Yes, I'm so close," I moaned, knowing I was now this close to another non-contact orgasm.

"Come for Mommy," Mom bellowed loudly, which was the final straw as I grunted and shot my load all over the carpet.

"Such a good girl," Mom purred, as I collapsed forward, all the energy usurped from me.

Paige followed me down and resumed pounding me throughout my orgasm as I closed my eyes again and just enjoyed an orgasm that went on and on.

A minute later, maybe two, Mom ordered, "Come ride my cock, Paige-slut."

I opened my eyes to see my Mom was now completely naked except for her crotchless pantyhose and her own strap-on. Even in her late forties, she hadn't lost her figure at all, and I couldn't help but stare. And she's already promised I'll be getting some more of that!

Paige pulled out of me, walked over to Mom, and lowered herself on the cock.

I stared as Paige put her feet on either side of Mom's legs and began riding the cock... her strap-on still in place and bobbing up and down in the air.

"So, baby," Mom said, leaning sideways to look at me still lying on the floor. "Did you like your twelve days?" As she asked, she was pinching one of her nipples, preening under my hungry gaze.

"It was the most life-changing twelve days of my life," I answered.

"Is that a yes?" she smiled, licking her lips with a sultry smile.

"That's yes times infinity," I replied, watching Paige's tight butt riding up and down on my Mom's cock.

"Good," Mom said. "Because there's no going back."

"What do you mean?" I asked, Mom's generous tits bouncing around freely as Paige really rode that cock.

"Once a man becomes a sissy, once a man becomes a cock sucker, once a man takes a cock in her ass, she can never return to the old normal," she explained.

"I wouldn't want to anyway," I said, loving the new me.

The pretty me.

The feminine me.

The slutty me.

No way could I go back to my old normal... my new normal was far more preferable.

"I knew you wouldn't," Mom said. "Like I always say, once you discover your true self, there's no going back."

"Plus, I love my new sissy," Paige chipped in, rubbing her clit furiously while bouncing on the cock like it was a cock trampoline.

"And I love being your sissy slut," I said, thrilled to be watching her enjoying such pleasure.

"And you're mine too, daughter," Mom added to me.

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," I agreed. "I'm your submissive sissy slut too."

"And mine too," a new voice spoke up from behind me.

Now what? On a day like today, it's got to be something else good!

"Hi, Mom," Paige greeted, not slowing down her riding and pussy rubbing... her orgasm clearly close.

"Hi, slut," Paige's Mom greeted her.

"I guess I should add that I had my own 12 days of Christmas," Paige shared just before she exploded and fell forward on top of my Mom, coming and kissing her passionately.

"It was 12 days of Incest-mas," Mrs. Danson clarified, as she too got undressed.

I watched Paige's older twin pull off her dress to reveal she had a cock... a real cock... a big cock!

"Mommy made me into her submissive slut for the entire trip," Paige crooned, still shaking with pleasure.

"No way," I said.

"She fucked me at least once in every country we were in," Paige continued, rolling off the cock and collapsing beside my Mom, "including making me blow her on the plane, finger fucking me on a double decker bus in London, pouring wine in my cunt and allowing three women we'd just met to drink from it during a wine tour, making me wear a load of her cum all over my face in the Louvre, drilling my ass in a Vatican bathroom, and sharing me in a wild shemale and lesbian orgy in Amsterdam."

"Wow!" I said, this equally as shocking as everything else I had learned and done in the last 12 Days.

"Shit, Kendra is prettier than I am," Mrs. Danson said, looking down at me, her cock dangling.

"Thanks, Mrs. Danson, but I'm not so sure about that; you're a doll," I returned the compliment sincerely, staring at her cock as she looked me up and down and it grew, proving the sincerity of her admiration.

"Hungry?" she asked, leering at me hotly and now stroking her full erection.

"Starving," I said, as she slid into my open mouth and I started sucking my fiancée's Mom's cock. As I did, I wondered if this was actually her biological Mom. Did she transition sometime after Paige was born? Was she actually Paige's biological Dad who'd taken hormones after she was born? Given the family resemblance, it was impossible that one of these possibilities wasn't true. I couldn't wait to learn the whole story, but right now there was something even more urgent on my plate... or on my palate.

"Suck Mommy's cock, Kendra," Paige cooed, encouraging me.

I already was.

So I bobbed on her seven-inch cock, wanting to ingest my first load of the day.

"Good girl," Mrs. Danson moaned. "I haven't come since I fucked your fiancée's ass on the flight home."

"I came twice from that," Paige added.

Fuck, this was weird.

Yet it was my new normal.

A new normal I wouldn't change for anything.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Danson grunted and spewed her load into my mouth. She then joked, "Now I've come into the mouths of everyone here."

"I guess this as good a time as any to tell Kendra that her father and I are getting a divorce," my Mom revealed.

When Mrs. Danson pulled out, freeing my mouth, I blurted, "What?"

"We'd been drifting apart, but we stayed together for you," she said. "But the truth is, I've been in love with Maggie for years. And he's found a nice macho man to serve. We never cheated on each other, but we had a long heart to heart a while ago and agreed to open up our marriage until we found a good time to sever it."

"I love you too, Sarah," Maggie said, as she walked over to my Mom, pulled her up from the couch and squeezed her lovely breasts as she kissed her.

Paige and I both looked at them, stunned.

When they stopped kissing, Mom looked at Paige and me and said, "Why don't you two go out for dinner or something? Your mothers are going to use your bedroom for the next several hours."

"Holy shit," Paige said.

"Shoo," Mrs. Danson ordered playfully, taking my Mom's hand and leading her up the stairs towards our bedroom. They both had really nice asses, and I looked forward to getting more closely acquainted with them both sometime soon.

Paige removed her strap-on and said, "I could use a bite to eat."

"Should I change?" I asked.

"God, no," she refused. "I love the new you."

"And I love you," I said, as I kissed her.

"I love you more than anything... both of you, Ken and Kendra," she told me, when she broke the kiss.

I smiled, "I also love getting fucked by you."

"And I love fucking your tight twat," she said, as she grabbed her dress (and nothing else) from the couch.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Someplace nice," she said, "I want to show off my new girlfriend."

"Sophia's Place?" I asked, it being a nice restaurant a twenty-minute drive away.

"Sure, and for dessert we can go to that glory hole you frequented last week... your Mom was giving me daily reports... and we can share some chocolate cream," she said, taking my hand.

"The perfect date," I laughed, thinking how crazy these Twelve Days had been, and how today wasn't the end... but only the beginning.

ONLY THE BEGINNING

December 2018

I'm not going to lie, this story took on a life of its own. It was originally supposed to be a Christmas contest story, but it took 3-plus weeks of writing and rewriting to craft the 12 days.

I love this character.

And if you want to read more, this may only be the beginning of their journey. Here are some potential future plots, and I'm also open to suggestions. These will, of course, be much shorter pieces, focusing on one main sex scene (perhaps two) and hopefully will build on the couple's blossoming sexual awakening.

"Sissified: A Romantic Slut Night

A romantic supper filled with conversation about what might happen next in their relationship. Followed by a shared chocolate dessert or two at the black cock gloryhole.

"Sissified": Blacked Teacher Bang

They film the planned scene, with a special guest appearance by Paige (maybe).

"Sissified": Classroom She-Cock

With Paige's permission and perhaps even her participation, Kendra's shemale student helps him to satisfy his cock cravings at school.

"Sissified": Cucked by Blacks

While Kendra takes charge to serve (up his fiancée), protect and direct traffic, Paige's BBC gangbang fantasy comes true.

"Sissified": Family Affair

Kendra and Paige are used by their mothers.

"Sissified": Mommy's Sissy

Kendra is used by his mother and her friends at a special party.

"Sissified": Fuck Toy

Kendra is a FUCK TOY DEMO MODEL at a girls' sex toy party.

"Sissified": Poke-Her Night

Kendra serves as a slut for the night for eight men (Bill's friends).

"Sissified": Porn Star

Kendra leaves teaching to become a full-time porn star.

"Sissified": Sissy Bonding

Kendra and his sissy Dad are dishonoured guests at an otherwise all-black frat party.

"Sissified": The Wedding

Before, during and after adventures for the couple, their Moms, and perhaps select wedding guests watching or participating.

"Sissified": XXX Honeymoon

A week at a sexual resort that caters to specialized kinks.

Merry Christmas to all....