"Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down and waited, gazing at the app. There were a couple dozen coloured dots all over the place.

Crazy.

I ate my lunch and was just finishing when I heard the unique beep (I needed to change that sound). I looked around as I heard the same beep coming from a couple of other places.

I tapped on the blinking red light. I was surprised and disappointed to see it was already taken.

I looked up and saw a guy hurrying out of the restaurant. Was he a cock sucker? Was he rushing off to take my load?

Then I realized how pathetic I was to be dismayed at someone else getting 'my' load first.

I examined the app and saw more blues than anything else, which also disappointed me. That meant there was noticeable competition for cock... something that had never occurred to me as being an issue.

I finished eating and headed out... unsure where to go.

If today was my cock sucking day, I felt compelled to suck as many cocks as possible. I had only sucked two cocks... taken three loads... thus I needed at least one more to fulfill the bare minimum of Mistress M's expectations.

I decided to drive downtown, where I saw a large amount of reds. Makes sense... it's full of office buildings.

I parked, and my phone buzzed before I even got out of my car. I urgently clicked on it and responded I was available.

A moment later I parked near the address, which was on the top floor of a downtown building.

I walked the single block, went into the building that I saw housed only law offices, and rode up the elevator, my mouth watering.

I walked out of the elevator and was startled to find myself instantly face to face with a secretary/receptionist.

The beautiful brunette asked coldly, "May I help you?"

Fuck!

"Um, I, um..." I began.

"Are you Mr. Dawson's cock sucker?" she asked, rather matter-of-factly.

My face burned the darkest shade of red ever, I imagine. I whispered, shame coursing through me at admitting to her I was here to suck cock, "Yes."

"You may go right in," she said, pointing to a door. Her words and actions were professionally courteous, but her demeanor was anything but. This woman was making it painfully obvious that she didn't approve of me at all.

"Thank you," I whispered sheepishly, walking past her, wondering how the conversation would have continued if I hadn't been Mr. Dawson's cock sucker, but a client.

I entered the room and saw a large man sitting at his desk. He ordered me, barely looking up, "Crawl under my desk."

"Yes, Sir," I nodded, realizing he would have to move his chair back to allow this, as the front of the desk was solid oak.

As usual, shame and lust coursed through me as I obeyed.

He rolled his chair back, stood up and pulled down his pants as I crawled under the desk into a surprisingly roomy space.

He sat back down and slowly rolled his chair forward and told me, "Turn your phone off."

"Yes, Sir," I obeyed, pulling out my phone and switching it onto silent.

He then instructed, "Take your time under there for the next while."

"Okay," I said absurdly, as I got onto my knees and crawled between his large legs. It was a little dark, but when I saw his dick, I gasped. It was huge, and completely flaccid.

"And be completely silent," he added. "I'll be on a skype meeting for a bit, and then hosting an actual meeting."

"Okay," I repeated, as my humiliation increased. I was now no more than a dirty little secret.

Nevertheless, I leaned close and took his fat head into my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around just his cock head, figuring I would obey him and take my time.

It was a couple of minutes in, his cock semi-erect, when he spoke. "Good afternoon, Jody."

A female voice responded from his computer, "Hey, Jerry."

And for twenty minutes he and Jody chatted about some Asian merger while I sucked his cock. I got it hard. I bobbed slowly. I took it out of my mouth and licked it up and down. I took it back into my mouth.

Once he logged off he said, "Nice job, cock sucker. Now suck on my balls until my next appointment arrives."

"Yes, Sir," I agreed obediently, as he slid down a bit and I cupped his big balls in my hand. I'd never sucked balls before obviously, nor had I ever had my own balls sucked... so I had no idea what I was doing.

I sucked his bag into my mouth and searched around for a testicle. Finding one, I sucked it into my mouth and swirled it around. It felt weird.

After a minute or so, I did the same thing to the other ball, although that one was harder to find.

The door opened and the secretary's voice said, "Mr. Pender is here."

"Great, send him in," Mr. Dawson replied.

"Back to sucking," he ordered me in a soft voice.

I slid my tongue back up his cock and took it back into my mouth... curious how long I had been down here already and how much longer I was expected to remain.

And for twenty minutes, I slowly bobbed.

I tuned out the conversation after a few minutes, and simply focused on sucking.

To my surprise, he uneventfully shot his load in my mouth in mid-conversation.

I swallowed it all and kept sucking... for only a few more minutes, before the meeting ended.

Once we were alone again, he rolled out and said, "Thanks, cock sucker."

"Thanks, Sir," I responded, crawling out, my knees sore.

As I stood up he asked, "Do you need validated parking?"

"No," I said.

Surreal!

"Okay," he said, resuming his work.

I walked out and the secretary glared at me with a look of extreme judgement, as I walked past her and waited for the elevator.

It took forever to arrive.

Once I was on it, I checked and saw I had missed a call from Paige.

Oops!

I called her back, but it went to her machine.

I sighed.

I got into my car and began driving home, but when I was about ten minutes away, I got another text: Looking for a cock sucker now! You available?

The missed call from Paige should have been a warning not to sink too deep, yet I was already responding to the text: Yes!

He responded back: 4214 41st Street. There are two of us.

Two?

The idea excited me.

I responded: On my way!

I used my GPS and saw I was only three minutes away.

Three minutes later, I parked a few doors down.

I walked up to the house and was surprised when a woman in her forties answered my knock. She smiled teasingly, "Hi, cock sucker."

"Hi," I said, now having been called a cock sucker by two women today.

"Come on in," she said, dressed casually in a knee-length loose skirt and a t-shirt.

"Thanks," I said, following her in.

"Take your shoes off," she ordered.

I did... my nylon clad toes now in plain view, although she didn't seem to notice.

I followed her into a living room where two guys, both about my age, were watching television.

"Hey, man," one called out.

"Hey," I said back.

"Do you mind if my wife watches?"

"No, that's okay," I said, shocked a wife would want to watch.

"Great," he said, as both guys stood up and pulled down their pants and underwear.

I was happy when they remained standing, as I wordlessly went to them and dropped to my knees.

Both cocks were a decent size.

Six inches.

I took one in my hand and the other in my mouth.

"That's it, cock sucker," the wife approved. "Suck that cock."

The husband told me, "She really enjoys watching me get blown by another guy."

"No, I love watching faggots sucking cock," she corrected, as I tried to multi-task.

"She can also be a bit foul-mouthed," he added, as I began bobbing on his hard cock.

"My turn," the other guy said, so I moved to the other cock and sucked it while stroking the first one.

"What a cock whore," the woman derided me but in a friendly way (completely opposite to the stone-faced secretary), which I couldn't argue, since I was serving two cocks while a woman watched me, and my focus was strictly on the cocks.

After a minute, I returned to the first cock and she asked, "What do you do for a living, cock sucker?"

"I'm a teacher," I answered, before taking cock number one back into my mouth and not even thinking of lying.

"Of course you are," she chuckled harshly.

When I switched back to cock two, she asked, "Married, cock sucker?"

"Engaged," I answered.

"They're all married or engaged," she observed, amused, as I deep throated cock two.

"I prefer married cock suckers," the guy I was bobbing on said.

"Yeah, they're always better cock suckers," the first guy added.

When I switched back to cock one, the wife asked, "How long you been a cock sucker?"

"Just a couple of days," I answered, before deep throating cock one.

"Wow," the husband groaned. "Then you're a natural."

"Hey, he's wearing pantyhose," she scoffed, finally noticing my stocking feet.

"No way," the other guy said.

"He's a sissy cock sucker," the husband pointed out.

"Take off your pants, sissy," the woman ordered.

I took cock one out of my mouth, stood up and with very little shame after the experiences I'd had so far today, pulled my pants down and off.

"Pink panties, too," she observed, as I returned to my submissive position on the floor and took cock two back in my mouth.

"He's quite the cock sucker," the husband said, as I stroked his cock while sucking the other.

"Maybe you two can spit-roast him." The wife suggested. "Obviously he's a complete sissy fuck slut."

Her nasty words turned me on, but I wasn't sure I was ready for a cock in the ass... although I was intrigued about what the difference would be from the dildo or vibrating cock that had already been in my cunt.

"What do you think, sissy?" the husband asked.

"Maybe another time," I answered, as I moved to his cock. "Today I'm just a cock sucking cum bucket."

"And a faggot," the wife added.

"Not exactly: I'm a cock sucking sissy," I corrected her, before taking cock one back in my mouth.

And for a few minutes I went back and forth from cock to cock... until cock two said, "I'm going to come soon."

"Both of you give our sissy your loads all over her face," the wife ordered with a moan, as I glanced back and saw she was fucking herself with something. I couldn't see the action or what she was using because of her skirt; I wasn't complaining though: I was already occupied, in both senses of the word.

"Sounds good," guy two said, as he began jerking off in front of me... the husband followed suit and I was now facing two loaded pistols getting ready to shoot.

I opened my mouth, extended my tongue and watched, in complete lust for cock. I could have closed my eyes to avoid another cum shot in the eye, but instead I wanted to watch these cannons blast.

It was the husband who came first, with a massive wad hitting me directly between my eyes... thankfully.

I closed them and felt the warm cream coating my face.

"Oh fuck," the other guy grunted and just as one finished unloading all over me, the second one began firing his load, hitting me directly in my open mouth.

"Yes!" the woman screamed from behind me as she sounded like she was coming from watching me get two facials... weird.

The next few ropes hit my cheek and chin before guy two shoved his cock back into my mouth and I resumed sucking... swallowing everything that had landed in my mouth, and retrieving any late swimmers.

When he pulled out they both sat down, their cocks still out, and I stood up, feeling completely drenched with cum (I would learn later that a mere two loads wasn't getting drenched, but that lesson wasn't yet).

She said, "Come here, faggot."

I obeyed.

"Suck my dildo clean," she ordered.

Oddly, this seemed more like cheating than sucking two cocks and taking facials. I said, "Sorry, sissies only suck real cocks."

She stood up and shoved the dildo into my mouth, "Nope. Sissies suck any cock."

I gagged as she shoved it deep into my mouth and I could taste her cunt juices.

She pulled it out and ordered, "Don't move."

I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but she returned a moment later, typing into her phone. She handed it to me, "Enter your cell."

"Okay," I agreed nervously, and saw she had named me SISSY COCKSUCKER. I couldn't argue with that.

I handed it back to her and she ordered, "Pose for the camera."

"Please, no, don..." I began, but was interrupted.

"Now, slut!" she demanded harshly.

I looked into the camera and she took a couple pics of me.

She then showed me one. "I'll send you one for yourself."

"Thanks," I said, surprised that there was less cum showing than I had assumed... although I was no doubt wearing cum.

"We'll be in contact when we need a sissy cock sucker or perhaps a maid for my girls' night," she said.

"She'd be perfect to test your toys on when you have your next sex party," the husband suggested.

"So true," she nodded, as I stood there, not knowing what to say; at this point I had no idea what I would be willing to do as soon as tomorrow, let alone several days from now. After a moment she waved me off, "You may go."

"Thanks," I said.

"For what?" she asked.

"For allowing me to be a slut for your husband and friend," I replied, sounding so pathetic.

"You're welcome," she laughed, before dialing her phone and bragging to someone, "You won't believe what we just did!"

"Thanks, guys," I said to the two guys and headed out.

I was walking back to my car when a girl jogged past me. I kept my head down and I don't think she saw my cum-coated face.

In my car, I used a wet nap from the glove compartment to get the cum off before driving home.

Fuck, I was pathetic.

Yet, God was I hard.

That said, I decided I'd had enough cock for one day, and logged out of the app. I considered deleting it completely, but I didn't.

I ate dinner.

I went out to meet some friends for pool.

Then it was ten at night, I was driving home when I remembered Mistress M's PS. There was a bathroom in the engineering building where I could get some black cock.

On such a wild day where I had sucked a fair amount of cock... been outed by a neighbour... been baptised and forgiven... and had kind of reverse cuckolded a stranger with her husband... I hadn't had a single black cock.

So I drove to the college, assuming there wouldn't be anyone there at this time of night.

I'd let fate decide whether I sucked another cock tonight.

I arrived and walked up to the top floor. I took a deep breath... excited in hopes of finding a black cock to suck, but assuming the bathroom would be empty.

It was 11 o'clock during the Christmas break. Almost everyone would be home with their families.

I opened the door and gasped.

It wasn't an orgy... but it was still wild.

A white older man was on his knees servicing two black cocks in front of the urinals, and a college-age white guy was bent over the counter getting hammered by a large black man.

"Come on in," offered one of the guys getting serviced by the old guy.

I walked in.... my cock instantly hard, and my only thought was of black cock.

"Cock sucker or bottom?" the guy asked.

"Cock sucker," I identified myself, no shame in my tone, as he turned towards me to reveal his massive, black, fat cock.

"Fuck, pound my asshole with your big black cock," the college boy begged in a tone that sounded so lustfully desperate.

"First time here?" asked my greeter.

"Is it obvious?" I asked, my head going back and forth from his massive cock to the rough sodomy occurring a few feet away.

"Your yoyo head movements say so," he said.

"God, I love your big cock in my asshole," the bottom whimpered, as he looked to be in complete sexual euphoria... a look I'd never seen on any woman I was with.

"Want some chocolate?"

"Yes," I answered, my head still moving back and forth.

"Well, get over here," the guy said, wagging his hard cock at me.

I walked the few steps, looked at the older dude sucking the other cock, as I lowered myself before the massive member.

"That's Professor George," the guy explained.

"Oh," I said, that meaning nothing to me other than he was a Professor.

"Tell me what you are," the fat black guy demanded, as he stopped fucking the desperate dude.

"Your white fuck toy," the dude declared.

My black guy slid his cock in my mouth as he said, "And that bottom is a minister's son."

Wow, I thought to myself as my mouth was spread wide by the big, fat, black cock.

"What do you worship?" the fat guy asked his bottom, as I began bobbing on the biggest cock I'd sucked yet.

"Black dick," the bottom declared.

God, I wanted to watch him get fucked... it sounded so amazing.

It was so hot.

And oddly, it didn't seem gay at all.

"Who's your God?" the fat guy asked as he resumed fucking him, based on their loud, guttural sounds.

"Black cock and cum," the dude whimpered loudly.

"Focus on my cock, cock sucker," my black guy said, "unless you want to be the next one bending over."

Not ready for that, although the idea was getting more and more enticing, I focused on his cock, just as the guy standing beside me grunted and said, "Swallow it all, Professor."

I bobbed.

Every few bobs I tried to take a little more in my mouth.

I heard the door open.

I had no idea whether someone was coming or going and I didn't care. At the moment I had only one task: to worship this black cock and extract his chocolate cream.

A minute later the door opened again.

"I'm going to come in your ass, faggot," the top guy said.

"Do it. Fill my ass with your cum," the bottom dude pleaded.

"That will be you one day," my guy told me as I was now taking over half his cock in my mouth.

The idea made my cock flinch in my pants.

God, part of me did want to get fucked.

Badly.

That said, I didn't think some massive black cock should be my first. Eventually though: I needed to keep preparing my pussy for such cocks.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" my guy asked, as I began to bob faster.

"One day," I admitted, "maybe even soon," ever so briefly taking his cock out of my mouth to respond.

"Yes!" the bottom dude screamed as I assume he was filled with cum.

"White boys only have two purposes," my guy continued not unkindly, but as a man of the world explaining things to a novice, as he grabbed my head and began face fucking me. "To suck cock and to get fucked."

"And to bring us their white sluts," some new guy added.

"Well, of course, and that," my guy chuckled, making his cock vibrate in my mouth slightly.

Paige had had a black boyfriend, and I now remembered her saying he was bigger than me... but she never said how big.

I focused again on breathing through my nose, as my guy pumped his monster in and out of my mouth, although never trying to shove all ten-ish inches in me.

He pulled out a minute later and in seconds splattered my face with his cum... as I closed my eyes just in time to avoid another eye reddening.

As soon as he was done, another guy, don't ask me who, shoved his cock in my mouth and I mindlessly began bobbing.

"Let's give the first timer a black cum baptism," one guy said.

"Text bukkake," someone else said.

Bukkake? Oh my God!

How many guys are going to show up?

How many cocks will I be expected to suck?

How many loads will splatter my face?

Even as I asked myself these questions, while bobbing on cock two, I hoped: a lot, a lot and another lot.

And that's how I ended up sucking nine black cocks in the next thirty minutes.

That's how I took nine more loads on my face... and in my hair and on my clothes.

Most of the cocks I never even saw.

I didn't see any of the guys' faces.

1...678910...12