"Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had NO interest in getting sucked by a guy or fucking a guy. Those were things I could do with Paige... and thus would definitely be cheating.


Yes __X__ No _____ 6. Do you like wearing panties?
LOL!


Yes _____ No __X__ 7. Do you define yourself as straight?
I honestly wasn't sure... but at the moment the answer seemed to be not any more.


Yes __X__ No _____ 8. Are you willing to take a facial?
Already had and would do so again, given the opportunity.

Yes _____ No __X___ 9. Would you allow a man to give you a massage?
Nope.


Yes __X__ No _____ 10. Are you willing to have sex in a public washroom?
At the moment I would suck a cock almost anywhere... I was craving cum!

Yes __X__ No _____ 11. Are you willing to have sex with any age from 18-90?
Although 90 seemed rather extreme, I wasn't fussy about who the cock was attached to. What I wanted wasn't a very high bar: just a cock with a load in its balls.

I then was transitioned to a new page.

Please choose the one of the following that describes you best:
All were animated gif pictures with brief summaries:

A man on his knees sucking cock
STRAIGHT COCK SUCKER
You are available to suck cock anytime, anyplace.

A man in a dress on his knees sucking cock
SISSY COCK SUCKER
You'll dress up (panties, pantyhose, heels) to look like the sissy you are.

A man in a dress on all fours bouncing back on a cock
SISSY FAGGOT
You have two holes available for use.

A close-up of a cock fucking a mouth
TOP ORAL ONLY
You are generously offering your cock for oral.

A close up of a cock fucking an ass
TOP ANAL
You are generously offering your cock to an eager bottom.

Two guys in a 69
SWITCH
You can top or bottom depending on the needs of the other.

A guy with cocks in both holes as he rides back and forth
ANYTHING GOES FAGGOT
Simply put, you are a cock slut willing to serve cock with both your holes. The more the merrier.

Well, I was getting off on being sissified, so I chose SISSY COCK SUCKER.

I was taken to yet another page.

A new checklist was displayed:

You are:

White
Black
Asian
Muslim
Indian
Hispanic
Other

I clicked on white, and the picture of the cock sucker in a dress went a shade whiter.

Another question popped up:

You are:

Skinny (slightly underweight)
Jock (tall and built)
Muscle man (works out, linebacker type)
Chubby (slightly overweight)
Average (the proper weight for your height)

Out of the five the jock fit me best, so I chose that.

A moment later a map popped up of the area around my home with some dots scattered here and there: three REDS, four BLUES, 1 PURPLE and 1 PINK.

I checked the meanings of the colours and learned that:

RED was a top looking for a cock sucker

BLUE was a cock sucker looking for a cock

GREEN was a switch (meaning they could suck or be sucked)

PURPLE was a top looking for a bottom to fuck

PINK was a bottom looking for a cock to fuck his ass

I noticed that a RED was right near my house, as a matter of fact, right next door! Although I wanted to suck cock, I sure didn't want to do it so close to home.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

Shit.

I was wearing only panties and pantyhose.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a robe... considered removing my panties and pantyhose, but felt that would be disobedient.

Instead, I covered up with some pajamas and socks as the doorbell rang again.

I went back down and answered the door.

It was my neighbour's son Bill.

"Hey, Bill," I greeted.

"May I come in?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, although this was weird. Bill wasn't someone just to come over. Sure, I hung out with his dad sometimes, but Bill had never been in my house in the two years we've been neighbours. He was a first-year college student who attended a college in the city.

He walked in and once I closed the door asked, throwing me for a loop, "Where's your sissy attire, cock sucker?"

"Excuse me?" I goggled, astonished at the question.

He pulled out his phone and showed me the app... the one I had just activated. "It says here you're a sissy cock sucker. See that blue dot on your house? The one labeled Sissycumbucket?"

"T-t-that must be a mistake," I stammered, mortified.

"No mistake," he said. "The app brought me right here."

I was speechless.

He asked, "Where's your hot girlfriend?"

"Europe," I answered.

"Perfect," he said. "So judging by your confusion, you must have just gotten the app."

Figuring I was already busted since playing dumb hadn't worked, I nodded, "Yeah, but it's not what you think."

"No, I'm sure it's exactly what I think. Get your phone," he said. "I'll show you how to hide your location. Otherwise people like me are going to just come over unannounced, expecting a blow job."

"Oh, God," I moaned, and hurried to grab my phone.

I returned and handed it to him. He showed me how to hide my location and did it for me.

"Thanks," I said.

"So now you can repay me," he said.

"Bill, this is weird," I said, although I couldn't deny I was craving cock and cum.

"Think of it this way," he said. "You will always have a cock next door whenever you get a craving."

"It's just...."

"And I can generate a few loads a day, so I'm almost always fully loaded," he added... and oddly that appealed to me. A cock close by. A load I could extract whenever I got the craving.

"I don't usually do this," I said, which was true.

He shrugged, "So do you get all sissied up when you go out, or just panties?"

I don't know why I answered, "Panties and pantyhose usually."

"I love pantyhose," he said. "Not enough women wear them anymore."

"I love them too," I agreed, liking having a guy to talk with about my weird fetish.

"Go put some on," he ordered.

Figuring fuck it and craving a cock in my mouth, I admitted, "I'm wearing them right now."

"You really are a little sissy slut," he said, looking amused. "Show me."

"Okay," I said, feeling partly ashamed, partly excited.

I dropped my robe, pulled down my pajama bottoms and removed my socks.

"Wow, you really are a little sissy," he mused, "so cute," looking at me in just my panties and pantyhose.

"Please don't tell anyone," I said, shame coursing through me as he looked at me the way I often looked at sexy women.

"If you're a good sissy cock sucker," he said, as he guided me to my knees, "this can be our secret arrangement."

"Okay," I said, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Let's go into the living room," he suggested.

"Okay."

He went to the couch, pulled down his pants and underwear and sat down.

"Get me the TV remote, sissy," he ordered.

I did, burning in shame at being told what to do by this teenager... although, like the sissy I was becoming, I glanced at his cock, which although it was flaccid, looked to be a decent size.

I handed him the remote and he sat down, turned on the television, started watching sports updates and prompted me, "Sissy, it's not going to suck itself."

"Sorry," I apologized, as I moved to him, lowered myself before him and reached for his flaccid cock.

"Show me what you got," he said.

I warned him for some reason, "I've only sucked a few cocks so far."

"Well then, you can practice on mine," he offered agreeably, before adding, "although with the cock app, I imagine you can now get as much cock as you like."

"I can't believe such a thing exists," I said.

"Yeah, it's quite the app," he said. "I've had guys of all ages come and suck me pretty much anywhere."

"Anywhere?" I asked.

"At my house, in my car, in a bathroom, at school, and so forth," he said. "My favourite is always in a roomy mini-van, by some dad who has kids."

"Crazy," I said, as I imagined there were others around like me.

"Oh yeah, I've had guys my age, guys your age, guys clearly in mid-life crisis mode and even some grandpas," he said.

"Wow!" as I tried to imagine all different types of men sucking cock in secret.

"Yeah, most are married, it seems," he said, as I stroked his cock. He instructed, "Get sucking, I have to meet my girlfriend in an hour."

"Okay," I said, thinking how strange it was that I was engaged to a beautiful woman and he had a girlfriend he was going to see soon, and yet here I was taking his cock in my mouth.

Weird, even.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "get it nice and hard with that cock sucking mouth of yours."

I couldn't explain it, but I'd already found that as soon as a cock was in front of me or in my mouth, the dirty talk really enhanced the entire experience.

The shame faded instantly.

I didn't care that he knew who I was.

I didn't care that my secret could possibly be outed.

I just wanted his cock.

I just wanted his cum.

I just wanted to be a good cock sucker.

No, a great cock sucker.

His cock hardened in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around and used excess saliva to create more lubrication.

Once it was hard, I began bobbing on his six and a half inch (give or take) cock.

God, it felt so natural.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, as he watched sports updates, which only enhanced my humiliating excitement.

So for a few minutes... I sucked.

This position with him sitting, was very different from the four glory hole cocks where they were all standing.

I had to lean forward and bob down, which was more challenging for me, and more difficult to get into a consistent rhythm.

I never tried to take it all in, being worried I might gag.

Instead, I just bobbed on four or five inches of it.

Suddenly he ordered, "Crawl onto the couch."

I did.

"Lay down on your stomach and suck me," he ordered, "but keep your legs bent up."

I didn't understand what he wanted at first, but eventually my mouth was back on his cock, my ass raised and my feet sticking up in the air.

As I resumed sucking, I realized if he was like me, he wanted to look at my nylon legs and feet.

He chuckled, as his hand went to my pantyhose clad ass, "Completely shaved, I see."

More humiliation even as my hard cock flinched into the couch as a guy was caressing my ass.

"You're going to be a great sissy," he moaned, squeezing my ass.

My cheeks burned in shame... even as my cock raged.

My lust for cum overcame the humiliation.

A couple minutes later he warned, "I'm going to come soon."

Wanting the load in my mouth, I bobbed faster and received the warm load that, to my surprise, didn't explode into my mouth, but oozed.

I kept sucking as he came and came.

I had to work hard to swallow it all in this awkward position.

Once we were finished, I sat back up and he said, "You're pretty good."

"Thanks," I replied awkwardly.

"I'm going to finish watching the highlights," he said, his cock still hard.

"Um, okay," I said, this encounter so much more awkward now that the sex was done. "I'm going to shower."

"Sure," he said absently, as he watched my TV.

I went to shower, my head spinning and wondering about the consequences of this new... new relationship?

I got dressed... fresh panties and blue pantyhose... jeans and a t-shirt and returned downstairs. I was expecting him to be gone.

He wasn't.

He said, looking down at my feet, "I see you're ready for your day."

"Yeah," I said, not sure what else to say.

"Want a second load?" he asked, his cock still out.

Fuck! This was weird.

Yet I did.

I nodded, "Sure."

"Then take off your jeans," he ordered.

"Okay," I said.

Once off, he said, "Come and use your nylon feet to get me hard."

"Okay," I said, thinking that was something I wished would happen to me. I hadn't ever asked Paige to do it for me, but I was pretty sure she would.

I sat on the end of the couch and moved my feet to his semi-erect cock, as he watched Kelly and Ryan.

God, this was weird.

I moved my feet up and down as it slowly hardened.

Once it was hard, he squeezed my feet together and told me, "Now jerk me off with your feet."

"Okay," I said, doing as he expected... which was more challenging than one would think. I had to bend my legs a certain way which was awkward and made me look like a frog, and which kind of burned my thighs after a couple minutes.

"That's nice," he said, not looking at my face at all, but at my nylon-clad feet pumping his dick.

After only a couple of minutes I said, "Sorry, I'm getting a bit of a cramp."

He stood up and ordered, "Knees, sissy."

"Yes, Sir," I said, to a guy almost ten years younger than I.

"Sir," he chuckled as I was now before him. "I like that."

More shame.

Yet, more hunger as his delicious cock (yes, I called it delicious) was now cantilevered right before me and I was in my more comfortable sissy cock sucking position.

"Open wide," he ordered, as he slid his cock in my mouth.

As soon as my lips were wrapped around this hard, teen cock, my brain shifted directly into submissive sissy mode as I began bobbing... in this position more easily able to take it all in.

"Fuck, I may have to bring you along to poker night," he said.

My eyes went wide. "Huh?"

"Yeah, there are six to eight of us, and you would be under the table, crawling from cock to cock," he said.

Oddly, the idea of being under a table serving cock after cock was appealing.

"Although Ben would likely insist on eventually pounding that ass of yours," he added.

I kept sucking, listening to this crazy future possibility.

"Ever been ass fucked?" he asked, pulling out.

"No, Sir," I answered, looking up at him.

"Do you want to be?" he asked, as he traced my lips with his cock.

"I'm not sure," I admitted.

"Cock suckers almost always end up as bottoms too," he said, as he slid back into my mouth and began deeply fucking my face.

I focused on breathing through my nose.

"Oh yeah, next poker night is next Tuesday when school is back on," he continued. "I think you'll indeed be our table cock sucker, would you like that?"

He pulled out and in my hunger for cock, in my submissive sissy persona, I responded without thinking of consequences, "Yes, Sir, I would love that."

"I knew you would," he chuckled, as he resumed face fucking me... just as deeply but now more aggressively.

A couple minutes of deep thrusts, and balls bouncing off my chin, he deposited a second load in my mouth... this one oozing smoothly down my throat in this preferred sissy position.

Once done, he said, "I'll be in touch."

"Okay," I said, the taste and feel of his cum still lingering in my mouth.

"I think we'll dress you all up for that night," he said.

"Okay," I said, the idea of being fully dressed as a female a little appealing, and not only to hide my identity.

"Later, cock sucker," he said, tucking his cock away.

"Bye," I said.

Once he was gone, I shook my head even as my phone made a unique sound.

I went to it and saw a message from the app: Hungry, cock sucker?

I responded, again letting my hunger for cock and cum override anything else: Yes, Sir.

I put my jeans back on as the text responded: Last stall. Casey's restaurant. Ten minutes.

That was only a five-minute drive.

I responded: Yes, Sir.

One last response: Be on your knees and ready! I'm in a hurry.

I responded back: Yes, Sir.

I put on my shoes and drove to the restaurant. It was an old school burger place.

I got there a little early, noticed the place was pretty empty (I was arriving a little early for lunch) and went directly to the washroom.

I went into the last stall and stood there waiting.

Fuck, this was weird.

I was waiting in a bathroom stall so I could suck a cock. A stranger's cock.

I heard the outer door open and hurriedly got down on my knees, facing my door.

Fuck, was I a sissy.

The sound of footsteps came towards me.

The stall door opened and a large man... in priest attire... walked in. He latched the door, undid his belt, pushed down his pants and underwear and said, "Get sucking, sinner."

I was flabbergasted.

Priests don't have sex.

I stared at his smallish, but thick cock.

"Now, sinner," he demanded.

"Yes, Sir," I replied as I took his flaccid cock in my mouth.

"Such a dirty sinner," he sneered, as I got his cock nice and hard, still in shock that I was sucking the cock of a priest. Not only that, but one who appeared to despise me for doing so, even though this was his own request.

Once he was hard, I began bobbing on his cock, which was under five inches and therefore one I could easily deep throat.

"Take it all, you demon sucker," he said, which only added to the weird surreal encounter. If I was a demon sucker, what was he? Certainly not any kind of saint.

Yet I just focused on sucking his short, fat cock.

Over the next couple of minutes, he said a few more things including, "I need to save you, sinner," and "Suck it Devil's child," and "You're a dirty dick sinner."

Soon afterwards, "Sinners like you must be baptised pure," he groaned as I bobbed on his cock, sensing he was close.

He then pulled out and declared, as he jerked his cock off, "I'll baptise you with God's cum."

I closed my eyes, having learned my lesson from the glory hole cum shot to the eye, and waited.

"I'm your saviour," he claimed loudly, as he grunted, and I felt his warm cum splattering my forehead.

The entire load seemed to have hit just my forehead, and then I could feel it dripping down my face.

"Saved," he pronounced a moment later, as his cum slithered down across my eyes and nose.

"Thank you," I replied absurdly.

"You're welcome, son, you're forgiven," he absolved me, seeming to believe he really had saved me in this most unorthodox way, and weirdly forgiven me for the sin of getting him off!

I heard his zipper, and then the outer door opening and closing.

I scooped cum off my left eyelid and reached for the toilet paper.

I closed the stall door he'd uncaringly left open, and wiped the cum off my face.

Fuck, that was weird.

Yet it had turned me on.

I cleaned my face with toilet paper as best I could before leaving the stall and walking over to the mirror. I wiped the rest of the cum off me: I'd missed some on my cheek, forehead and hair.

I then washed my face, examined my hair thoroughly and headed out.

Figuring I was already in the restaurant and kind of hungry (as I realized I hadn't eaten anything yet today except for three loads of cum which were satisfying, but not filling), I ordered a burger and fries and a chocolate shake.

1...56789...12