Sissy's BBC Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the evening wore down, Tyler hugged all of his classmates goodbye. His mother hugged him tight and told him to enjoy the night!

Big Daddy took his hand and led him out to the waiting limousine. It had already taken Rebecca and Lebron home and returned for Big Daddy and his date.

As they drove off, Tyler was alone in the car with Big Daddy. George pulled his sissy date close and they hugged comfortably for a few minutes. Then Big Daddy used his finger to tilt Tyler's chin up and looked into his eyes. "Would you like to kiss me, Tylerkins?"

"On yes," cried Tyler. Their lips touched tenderly, then George grabbed the back of Tyler's head and held him tight as the two ground their lips together. George's large tongue entered Tyler's mouth and the sissy sucked hungrily on the invader. George pulled the fagboy tighter to him as the two kissed until their breath ran out!

Chapter 27 - Big Daddy

When Smithers pulled up at the gardener's house on the Hunter grounds, George got out first and held out his hand to Tyler. But instead of helping Tyler to his feet outside the car, George scooped him up in his powerful arms and carried the laughing sissy into the house. George explained that they had the house to themselves. Lebron was staying with Rebecca for the night, and Tyrese was sleeping at the hospital, wtih Peggy. Tyler was eager to get Big Daddy into bed, but Big Daddy was setting his own pace.

He made two cups of coffee and the two sat on the couch, cuddling together as they sipped their coffees. Big Daddy held one of Tyler's hands and stroked it lightly as he talked.

"You remember me telling you that my wife left me when I took up gardening, sweetie?" George asked Tyler. Tyler nodded. "I also told you that I swore off women then too. Women are too much trouble. All they want is money money money sex and money. Well I had definitely had it with women!

"But I still had needs. One day when I was working out at the racquetball club, I saw this young man looking at me in the showers. Over the next couple weeks it seemed like he was always in the shower at the same time as me, and I got to starting to wonder about him. He was actually quite a good looking guy, in a pretty sort of way. Well one day I confronted him and he confessed that he was mesmerized by my cock, and that he was a closet sissy. I really had no idea what he meant, but when he dropped to his knees and started kissing my cock, I got the idea pretty quick. I had never had a gay thought in my head before that day. But man, the way that fagboy sucked cock was enough to turn any man!

"I'm not saying I'm gay. I have no interest at all in other MEN, but give me a pretty sissy, and he can melt my heart!

"Over the years I've had many encounters with sissies and soon figured out how to spot young men who were sissies, even if they didn't know it themselves. I tell you sweetie, women may want want want, but sissies give give give!

"When we moved here to Springfield I knew I had to find me a new sissy for a lover. It didn't take long before my boys were regularly fucking both Rebecca and Peggy and they soon got Peggy knocked up. That is one lovely gal and I am pleased to have her as part of my family, even if only informally at the moment. Tyrese has promised to marry that gal after college and I intend to see that he follows through on that!

Tyler decided he did not want to finish his coffee. He put his cup down and with his free hand he undid Big Daddy's shirt. He slid his hand inside and began to run his fingers through the thick mat of fur on George's chest. Big Daddy smiled at his sissy, and kissed him lightly on the forehead before resuming.

"One night I'd had a bit too much to drink and was talking to my boys about how it was time for me to find a local sissy. My boys share my taste in that regard, though they both prefer girls. I can't fault them for that! I had asked them if they knew anyone that might interest me. Well, Rebecca overheard the conversation and she suggested one of your classmates, Milton Muller. I began to check him out, but the few times that I saw him at a distance, he did not seem right.

"Then in the autumn I attended one of your football games. You were injured that day but still sitting on the bench with your teammates. I saw you and my heart did a flip flop. Afterwards I asked Rebecca and my boys about you. Lebron told me about your fascination with him in the showers. Apparently you had done something to make Rebecca mad at you and she was eager to be shot of you."

Tyler looked up into Big Daddy's eyes. " So you made me a sissy?" "No, sweetie, not at all. No one can make you a sissy. We just helped you to realize who you really are. If Rebecca had not fed you those pills, and the boys had not tempted you, you might have gone on just as you were for another ten years or so, being masculine and denying your inner self. You might have gone to college and even gotten married. But somewhere along the way you would have had your doubts, you would have questioned your sexuality and soon you would have been dressing in your wife's undies and meeting men in hotel rooms. Your sissiness would have come to the surface and made your life miserable!

"We just helped you find your true nature now, before you made all those mistakes!"

Tyler had tears in his eyes as he said, "Thank you Big Daddy" He pulled Big Daddy's face to his and kissed him hungrily. Big Daddy pulled Tyler onto his lap and they exchanged long slow kisses. And at last, Big Daddy's cock began to rise. Tyler could feel the very large black cock awakening underneath him.

"May I... may I see your cock please, Big Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetie. I think it is time that you two were finally introduced." Tyler knelt on the floor between the black man's legs and pulled at George's pants. He pulled them off of both legs and flung them onto the chair at the side. George was wearing boxer shorts. Tyler could make out a very large long shape underneath. He also noted that the shorts were heavily streaked with precum. Big Daddy had evidently been oozing for most of the evening. Oozing precum for him!, he realized!!!!

The moment had arrived. Tyler grasped the top of the boxers and pulled down. Big Daddy raised his hips and the underwear slid down to his ankles. Tyler stared in wonder at the large black cock that was nestled between Big Daddy's thighs. It was not fully erect but it was already longer than that of either of his two sons. It was also tremendously thick. Tyler figured that it was probably as thick as his own wrist! And sitting below that cock were the two largest and blackest balls that Tyler had ever seen.

If he had been mesmerized by Lebron's and Tyrese's cocks, he was in rapture over Big Daddy's!

"May I kiss it please, Big Daddy?"

"Yes princess. It is all yours. You can do whatever you want with it!"

The large snake lay against Big Daddy's thigh. Tyler reached out his hand and it jerked slightly at his touch. It felt very warm as his fingers gripped and lifted it. It was truly amazing in thickness. Tyler had not been able to touch his fingers around the cocks of the two Washington sons, but with this large cock, there were still two or three inches between his thumb and fingers. Tyler kissed the side of the large chocolate coloured dick and moaned in lust. He kissed along the full length of the massive rod, starting at the base and working his way up to the glans.

But he did not touch the glans yet. He wanted to tease his lover. He licked and kissed his way back down the meaty shaft. At the base, he paused and sniffed at Big Daddy's huge testicles. He kissed each of the mighty sacs, inhaling their deep musky scent. He knew that at some point he would worship those balls for hours, but not now.

Big Daddy's dick slowly rose with excitement. Tyler's own four inch boiclitty was rigid in his panties, but was still trapped inside his black hotpants. As Big Daddy's dick got hard, it rose majestically. Tyler had to raise himself up higher to reach the tip of that cock. He used both hands to steady the thick shaft as his lips travelled to the tip. He paused to lick and suck around the edge of the glans. He knew from sucking other cocks, and from teasing his own, that this was the most tender spot. As his tongue flicked around the base of the head, Big Daddy drew in a sharp breath, and Tyler giggled!

But at last Tyler reached his target. He drew back and stared at the magnificent head of the cock of this magnificent man. Gone were any masculine thoughts. He knew that he would never be a man, or a boy, again. Never again would he want to wear pants. Never would he think about dating a girl. As he stared at the extraordinary large black dick head just inches from his mouth, he knew without a doubt that the rest of his life would be spent worshipping men's cocks. Perhaps only this one, if he was supremely lucky, or perhaps hundreds of other black dicks of various shapes and sizes. But he knew that he had passed any point of return. He was truly a sissy for black cock. And he wanted this one so very, very badly.

"Big Daddy, will you please tell me to suck your cock!"

"You can have my cock anytime you want it, sweetie. I just told you that! Now suck it!"

"But Big Daddy, a sissy does not get to do what he wants to do. A sissy does what his daddy wants him to do. I need... I need you to TELL me to suck your cock. Oh, I so much want to worship your big cock, but I need you to TELL me to suck you!"

George smiled down at the fagboy kneeling between his legs. He gazed into Tyler's beautiful eyes and the cute pouty mouth that hungered for his cock. This boy had turned out to be so easy to turn. What he had told Tyler was a lie, of course. If he had not been tempted, had not been trained, Tyler would have led a full long life as a handsome man with a good life and probably a wonderful family.

But George had been in lust ever since he he first set eyes on the young lad. Tyler's small curiosity about his sons's cocks had been the small wedge that he had needed, to convince the poor lad that he had been a sissy deep in his soul. George had no qualms about turning this young lad into the mewling cock craving sissy who was kneeling in front of him. But he really did mean it when he told the redhead that he was infatuated with him!

Big Daddy grabbed Tyler's head with one hand. With the other he grasped his own dick. He wiped the head of his dick across Tyler's cheeks and then held it just bare millimeters from the sissy's mouth. "Suck my dick, Tylerkins! NOW!" He pulled the sissy's head forward. Tyler opened his mouth wide, and the glans slid home, fitting comfortably inside Tyler's mouth. Tyler was in rapture! At last he was sucking on Big Daddy's large dick head. It felt so warm. The flavour was intense! The head was spongy, but delightfully firm. He mewed in delight as he washed his tongue around the edges. Big Daddy grunted in delight! "Suck that dick, fagboy!" he shouted!

Big Daddy's cock was now fully hard and Tyler was amazed. He had thought that Lebron and Tyrese had large cocks. But Big Daddy's dick was at least a foot long and it was so fucking thick! And it leaked huge amounts of precum into Tyler's mouth as he sucked. It was so thick that Tyler could not fit any more than just the glans into his mouth, but he used both of his hands to pump up and down on that cock. He twisted and turned his mouth on the cock head. He used his tongue and even his teeth to tease the underside of the glans.

"Oh sweet baby, you are going to make me cum!" exclaimed Big Daddy as he ran his hands through the redhead's hair. "I haven't cum in two weeks! It's been almost a year since anyone else has touched my cock. Once I saw you six months ago, I vowed no one else would touch this dick until you did! I've jerked off thinking about this moment and you have not disappointed me, princess!"

Tyler pumped his hands faster. He squeezed the cock more tightly. He wrapped his lips around the cock head and increased his suction. His tongue washed the dick head vigorously. "Here it comes, baby! Oh fuck, I'm cumming! Drink daddy's cum baby! Swallow my jizz!"

Tyler's mouth was flooded with sweet, salty jism! Big Daddy had not been lying. His balls had stored up a mighty load and he shot rope after rope into Tyler's mouth. Big Daddy's ass rose off the couch as his body spasmed, but Tyler clung on tightly, not letting the cock head out of his mouth. He swallowed as fast as he could, but could not keep up with the huge volume. Despite the cock stretching his mouth and lips to the limit, sperm leaked out around his lips and dripped onto the couch. Big Daddy grasped the sissy faggot's head and pushed it down onto his dick as hard as he could.

But when jism started flowing out of Tyler's nose and he started gagging and fighting for air, George released him and Tyler pulled his mouth off of the dick head and gasped for air! He knelt there, panting for fifteen seconds, and then set about licking up the cum that was still oozing from his daddy's piss hole!

Big Daddy pulled Tyler up on the couch and they cuddled. Big Daddy gave Tyler a long soulful kiss, not minding that the sissy's face was covered in his jism. "That was wonderful, Tylerkins! Thank you!"

"Oh, I loved it Big Daddy! You have such delicious cum, and such a BIG cock!"

"Now you know the real reason they called me BIG daddy back in my football days!" said George, grinning at the sweet fagboy.

"I think it is time for us to move into the bedroom, don't you?" Tyler gave Big Daddy a kiss on the cheek and nodded. He was eager for more. Much much more.

Big Daddy led him by the hand into the back of the house. They stopped at one of the doors. "This is a Peggy's room, as you know. Rebecca laid out a nice nightie for you in there, sweetie. I want you to freshen up a bit and put on that nightie. I will clean up a bit too, and I'll be waiting for you in my room, at the end of the hall there."

George took Tyler in his arms and gave him another long kiss. Then he patted him on his cute bum and sent him to freshen up.

Chapter 28 - Round Two

Ten minutes later Tyler had butterflies in his stomach, along with a good helping of Big Daddy's yummy cum. He had scrubbed his face and put on a light coating of new makeup. He had taken off all of his clothes and put on the silky slinky nightie that had been laid out for him. At first he had felt almost naked without his stockings, but the nightie felt so delicious as it rubbed against his skin as he walked to the bedroom at the end of the hall.

When he reached the room, he let out a little eek of surprise. George Washington was laying on top of the bed, fully naked, his large cock flaccid, but gleaming in the candlelight. Candlelight, because placed around the room there must have been twenty or thirty candles spreading a romantic glow. Tyler paused at the doorway to lean against the frame and pose seductively like he had seen so many sissies do in his videos. He was pleased to see Big Daddy's cock begin to stiffen. His own little peter was always erect and drooling. Seeing his gorgeous daddy spread on the bed before him made his dicklette ache with anticipation!

"You are gorgeous, Tylerkins. I have never seen a more beautiful sissy!"

"Thank you Big Daddy," purred Tyler as he lay on the bed beside his lover. George enveloped the sissy lad in his arms and their lips met in a searing kiss. They kissed tenderly at first, and then more passionately. Tyler's body melted against George's. This large black man had total control of him. He would do whatever his black lover wanted of him. For the rest of his life, he hoped.

Tyler let out a small giggle and briefly hugged Big Daddy even tighter. This late at night, all effects of his pills and injections had left him. His head was clear. But he did not need any drugs or subliminal messages to tell him he was truly in lust with this wonderful man and that he wanted to be this man's sissy lover for as long as he would have him!

Tyler reached his hand down and grasped George's large prick. It was becoming erect again. Tyler was amazed at the weight of the huge cock. But he had to release his large toy as George pushed Tyler onto his back and knelt above the pretty lad. George did not want to scare his lover by laying his massive weight upon him and so was careful how he knelt. He continued to kiss Tyler, but his kisses spread out so that he kissed his eyelids, his pert nose, and then nuzzled the young man's ear lobes. His tongue ventured into Tyler's ear, which made the sissy giggle, and moan in delight.

George trailed his kisses down Tylers's chest to his nipples. He ran his tongue around Tyler's nipples, alternatiing between swipes with his tongue and nips with his teeth, grinning as Tyler shivered in delight. The hormones in Rebecca's cocktail of drugs were working he saw. Tyler's nipples were larger and he now had distinctive, though very small, breast mounds pushing up from his chest. George no longer had any interest in women. He so much loved sissies though and he knew that having small titties would enhance Tyler's femininity!

"Oh god, Big Daddy! That feels wonderful. Oh, suck my nipples! Oh yes, oh yes!"

But Tyler was to be frustrated, though only momentarily. Big Daddy left his nipples and continued to trail his kisses down Tyler's chest. Tyler giggled when George kissed and licked his belly button.

"Your navel would look so delicious with some jewellery, Tylerkins. Should I buy you some belly button jewellery, sweetie?" asked George.

"I'm afraid, Big Daddy! I hear that really hurts! But if you want me too, I'll do it!"

"We'll take you tomorrow to get your belly button pierced, and some nice adornments. And maybe a couple of nice tattoos too!" said George who then resumed his journey down his sissy's body. When he reached Tyler's groin, he did not hesitate to give Tyler's cockette a delicate kiss. Tyler groaned and pushed his little appendage against George's lips. "Oh Big Daddy, that feels so good!" he moaned. George took Tyler's entire peenie into his mouth - it was only four tiny inches after all, and sucked on it. Tyler moaned in delight and grasped Big Daddy's salt and pepper hair in both hands.

Big Daddy drew back his head and then inhaled Tyler's cock again. And then Tyler let out a squeal and shot his tiny load of jism into Big Daddy's mouth. It had taken only thirty seconds of stimulation for the sissy to erupt and shoot his clear juices into his lover's mouth.

"Oh... oh... ah.... ah.... oh, fuck! Oh... yeah... oh.... stop stop stop!" he cried, for Big Daddy was licking at that spot just under the head of his tiny cockette that give him so much pleasure. It was so good that it HURT!

Big Daddy looked into the sweet fagboy's eyes and grinned at him. "You liked" he asked.

Tyler panted, "Oh yes! No one has ever sucked my cock like that!"

Big Daddy corrected him."That's not a cock, sweetie. THIS is a cock" he said, taking his own cock in his hands and waggling it. "What you have is just a sweet clitty. Or maybe a dickie, or a cockette. But definitely not a cock!"

"But you liked that, did you?" "Oh yes, daddy. No man has ever made me feel that good!"

"Well, baby, the best is yet to come." said George as he pushed Tyler's ass high in the air and his knees to his shoulders. The lad still had the suppleness of youth and his body would still bend delightfully. He then grasped the butt plug still firmly seated in Tyler's ass and pulled it out. He met resistance from Tyler's anal ring, but he was much stronger and the plug slid out with a loud plop!

Tyler knew what was to come. Tyler ached for what was to come.

George did not want to hurt his young lover, but he had anticipated this moment for months. He had watched as Rebecca and his sons had teased the lad, made him susceptible to his seduction and then had acted and slowly turned the lad from a young handsome man into a pretty mincing sissy, training him for this very moment. George's cock throbbed. At last the moment had arrived.