Sister Needs a Hand Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic loves the dress. Now there is a flurry of activity as the dresses are taken, wrapped, hung up, paid for. Vic puts her clothes back on. All of this happens like a movie is going on around us and we are in a different dimension they can't see. Pat lays down on the bench, legs up and out lewdly like she wants me fucking her.

As I am moving closer and disrobing, I ask, "Will Vic be OK with this? Are you sure you want this?" As my cock pops out, "Can you handle this?"

Her eyes go large, but she is nodding her head, "No, Vic will not be happy, and I don't give a damn. She won't fuck you, but she wants to badly. At least I can tell her about it ... if she can get me to talk. She is naughty and will get me to talk but that will be several orgasms later, so it will be worth it. Now come fuck me fast and hard. Time is running out."

I am already hard from watching and the playing with her breasts. It seems that she is as well. We only take about ten minutes before we are both wailing and coming on each other. Now I understand the towels. Vic knew what was going to happen all along, she approved of this. No shit.

We go back to my place and Vic says we have thirty minutes to dress for our dinner reservations. We all run to get ready. Eighteen minutes later and I have showered, shaved, and am ready to go. Thirty minutes later and Vic is now ready to go.

She looks at me, "What, you think we are getting turned away looking like this?"

Chapter 4 – Dinner

As we arrive all eyes are on us. I have Vic on one arm, Pat on the other. Lynn is snapping pictures and Kathy is following behind. None of them have panties on. In the car, they all flashed me so I would know. All four of them are glistening.

No waiting, they sit us at a table for six. It's a large table. I can feel everyone watching us. No, I can feel everyone watching them, I am their chaperone, the parent, nobody cares about me. Dinner is tricky, nobody wants a sauce that could ruin our clothes. We all end up ordering smoked salmon with roasted vegetables and fresh fruit.

Lynn and Kathy sit close to me during dinner. They both insist I keep my hands on their thighs. Every time I move a hand while talking, they move it back to their laps. Eventually, I move my fingers and find that I am grazing their pussies. Before and after dinner there is play time and I get them both off at least four times. They are on edge before we even started. They all orgasm easily, not that I mind. We get some odd looks but mostly some knowing smiles.

The crowd here is young and very much up for watching us have some fun. I leaned over for a kiss and after the kiss I blow air down the front of their dresses causing them to shudder. Later I kiss them again and as my hand came up it cupped a breast which they both like. I squeeze them good and they both love it.

While walking out a bunch of men gave me smiles and thumbs up. Dinner has been a success. They were on display at a posh spot, pictures taken, said hi to fans outside (social media leak), no spills on the clothes, and enough foreplay to set us all on fire for later.

In the limo, Pat and Vic pull Lynn and Kathy from me. Lynn whips out my cock and starts her magic on me. I push Vic's dress aside exposing her pussy to me. She squeaks with embarrassment.

I ask in mock shock, "With all the teasing, touching, fondling, fucking, stripping and kissing going on, I open your dress and you get embarrassed?"

Vic tries to reason with me, "You are my brother."

I answer back, "So they say. Look, I have been fucking, sucking and touching your friends all day. Tonight will be a big deal for you and your fans. Shut up and let me help you release some pressure. You will like it, trust me. It's not like I am going to fuck you."

Her shoulders slump down in defeat. I twist and lean over to sample her honey pot. Oh my, she is sweet like ripe fruit. I attack her with vigor. My tongue is like a skier going down a mountain. Move this way then that way, turn here, turn there. Humm a few bars from a song and continue with the tongue lapping at her slit. She explodes with a high-pitched scream.

Lynn is impressed, "She normally doesn't do the high pitch scream, you must be good."

I laugh, "Well, as she seems to be unable to communicate, you will just have to find out later tonight because I see us pulling up now."

I help Vic out of the car, her legs wobble for a few steps. She gets back into character and off we go following the babe that is strutting with me at her side. We bypass the long line to get in. She kisses the huge bouncer as we pass. The guy is a mountain of a man. Nobody could be dumb enough to mess with this guy. His partner is just as big and intimidating with a side of crazy. I bet these two eat nails for breakfast.

The place is busy, we have a VIP table waiting. Immediately the four VIP tables near us fill with all men.

I explain to the girls, "Did you see how fast those tables filled with guys? That spells trouble. Be careful who you dance with and how. Also, don't drink anything that hasn't been in your line of sight since the waitress drops it off or you will be staring in the next internet famous person porn video."

Unfortunately, none of them listen to me. They go out all the time, this place is cool. We will be fine. Don't worry. Then my sister said those fateful words, "What could go wrong?" Was she not listening to me? We are doomed!

Vic takes me out on the crowded dance floor. Immediately, her friends are defending themselves against the nearby men. Ok, not really men, these are 18+ cocky kids with loaded parents. Soon Pat, Lynn, and Kathy come running out to us. Vic molds her body to mine and feels every piece of me. We slow down so the others can stay close. Pat is pushing up against my back, her breasts are unmistakable. Kathy and Lynn are fighting for leftovers. They are all ignoring Vic and hanging all over me. I see guys at our table and others slowing working their way to us. They are moving slow, less noticeable. I move the dance away from them and around the floor. They are patient. There is more of them and they are motivated by lust.

As we walk around the dance floor, I notice a small stage and they are doing karaoke. Ok, the guy was "trying" to sing something, and it sounds horrible. There is a girl there handling the music, she has a list and the words show up and the music plays. Professional system, they have everything ever recorded. I ask for The Blue Brothers, Someone to Love. I have the girls get up on stage with me, its safer for them. The girls look good on stage. They are showing off, they are thrilled.

The song starts off with kind of a monologue welcoming Illinois's finest state police officers. I replace that with "The two freakishly huge dudes that are our bouncers tonight." That got them a standing ovation and their eyes on me. Now I must sing the song to save my women. Originally, he sang it with a deep voice and it was cool as hell.

My voice isn't as deep, but I lower a few octaves and was thankful Mary Jane was cute enough that I joined the choir for two years in high school where I learned to sing. I will never make a living singing but I can get by. With a crowd that is drinking and doesn't even know the song, I will be fine. Actually, I killed it.

The song repeats "You, you, you," a lot. I made sure to point at the bouncers one time and then the guys surrounding us the next time. When the girls started repeating my motion, the bouncers figured out my message. I finish off the song by holding the last note and the place goes wild. It was crazy insane.

The girls all jump on me and I walk quickly through the men towards our tables. Of course, we never made it. Four guys punch me several times as I pass them. Others grab for the girls causing them to scream. I sure would have loved to have seen the look on those guys faces when they saw those bouncers. While on the ground, I hear a loud crack, a scream of pain, and shoes running away.

The mountain lifts me off the floor and dusts me off with a brush. The crazy looking guy is holding two guys. The girls are crying and rushing me. I shake the guy's hand and say thank you. He is apologizing for the rough treatment and offers to pay for everything.

We go back to our table and immediately Kathy drinks her drink. I topple all the other drinks.

As the drinks are running over the table and onto the floor, I say like a little boy, "Oops."

Vic isn't humored, "Dammit Steve, you just got assaulted, we almost got raped. I NEED A DRINK!"

I try to humor her, "You didn't want those drinks. We can get more." I grabbed the waitress and ordered another round.

We drank a round and then they wanted more dancing. Kathy is quick to grab me and drag me onto the floor. She is aggressive. Vic is not happy. She openly grabs my cock through my pants. Pat pulls me towards her and puts her body between me and Kathy.

She pulls me tight and whispers in my ear, "Has she been drugged?"

I explain, "Honestly, I have no idea. I never knew guys that used date rape drugs, so I don't know how to tell but she seems different. I think we need to go."

Pat says to Vic and Lynn, "It's hot in here and I don't feel well, you mind if we take off?"

Vic replies, "It is warm, and Kathy doesn't seem right so yes, let's go."

They go out and wait for the car, I stop by the bouncer again.

I pull the bouncer aside, "Hey man, thanks again for saving us. I think one of my girls drank a spiked drink. Any suggestions?"

The mountain says, "You have two choices. Either you have a fuck toy for the next 18 hours and you can do anything you want and be a prick. Or two, you tie her up for 18 hours until it wears off. If you don't tie her up, she will rape you. Her lust has increased 1000%. Nothing you can do so just love her."

I shake his hand and we leave.

Once in the car, Kathy is all over me. She wants to give me a blow job. I pick her up and place her on my lap, she is on her knees. I hold her tight to me and kiss her softly on the lips. She relaxes. Meanwhile Pat is whispering to Vic and Lynn. My kiss manages to last all the way home. I use my fingers to massage her back and trace her legs.

I tell Kathy, "When we get home, I am going to give you a special surprise. I want you in your bedroom, strip naked, and I am going to tie you up. Then for the next 24 hours, I will be your master and make you do all kinds of wild and perverse things with me and your friends. You are going to experience things you never even dreamed of. Now hurry up while I get some padded cuffs and rope."

Karen was practically foaming at the mouth, she is horny. She has her own padded cuffs, rope, and ball gag. I make her use the washroom. I put several towels under her. Then I used the padded cuffs and tie her in good. I add the ball gag in the mouth and a blindfold. I then turn off the lights and close the door.

Vic starts on me first, "You have a free sex slave that won't remember anything for twenty-four hours. She will do anything. Aren't you even a little interested? You know that even without the pills she wanted you."

I reply, "She is a beautiful young woman. She could keep me happy. Yes, I would love to take her now and have fun. However, I could never live with myself if I did. I know you are right, she would have slept with me tonight. However, she can't say no so that is taking advantage of her. I can't. It's so wrong, I am sad to know that you are offering her to me."

Pat sticks up for Vic, "Wait a minute. Asking your intentions and actually allowing it are two different things."

I stew for a few seconds, "Well, I don't think it's very funny. At least we are all safe and you have one hell of a blog topic now."

Vic came to me and kissed me a lot longer than a brother and sister should.

Vic, "I sure am glad we spent time with you today and had you around us tonight. We were careless and stupid. We ignored your warnings. We could have been kil..." She holds me tight.

Lynn comes into the room, "She is asleep, and I removed the ball gag. I want her to be able to call for help." She pushes me into a big chair. Lynn lays down across my lap. "When did you first suspect trouble?"

I think back a moment, I am tired, "When you all came to the dance floor after Vic and me, a group slowly made their way to us. I moved us around the floor and they followed. With the song I hoped you could get the bouncers attention, it worked."

Pat looks shocked, "I truly had no clue. The singing was a blast. Dancing in front of those people. Them hollering. I just could not figure out why you were pointing at the door and then at guys. I love that old movie and you rocked it."

Lynn has pulled herself up, has her head on my shoulder and is holding me tight listening to us talk.

Vic adds, "I remember you in the high school choir. We went to a Christmas concert but with 100 people there you can't tell who can sing and who can't. I just remember you looking cute."

Pat is all business now, "Steve, we have one last task left for you tonight. We are writing a post about sex. We want to discuss the difference experience makes." She is embarrassed. "One of us ... um ... needs to ... um ... have ... um ... have sex with you."

She takes a deep breath.

Now calmer, Pat says, "I can't speak for the others, but I would gladly share a bed with you if you are willing to choose one of us."

Lynn pulls her head back, kisses me softly, then says, "I too would love the opportunity to experience you."

Before I can say anything, Vic clears her throat, and says, "This is my blog." She pauses, thinking hard. "I have had a crush on you for years. I got this idea when I heard you lost your girlfriend. You have been much more than I ever expected. I am sure you will be wonderful in bed. I know, we are siblings. I want to say yes. I want to see that cock descend into my slit and fuck me good." Another pause as she thinks. "No, I can't do it."

Her shoulders slump and she falls into a chair in tears. She comes back to life and the tears stop.

Vic excitedly says, "Wait, can I watch? That will help me write my post." I nod my head yes.

I stand up and Lynn is in my arms still, she is giving me puppy dog eyes. It works.

I look at Pat and with a sad voice, I tell her, "Sorry Pat. Lynn is already in my arms and how can I pick between you two?" Pat looks crushed. "If your offer still stands in about 90 minutes, you can be next. I take about 60 minutes and then a bit more to settle down and take a shower. I want to smell nice for you and not like your friend's pussy. You are not allowed to watch. I want you stewing for 90 minutes. That will be a unique angle for the blog."

Chapter 5 – Play Time

Lynn directs me to her room. I place her on the floor and unzip her dress. She points her arms down and the dress slides like silk off her body. No bra or panties. She had lost the shoes long ago. She climbs into bed.

I turn to see Vic kissing Pat goodbye as she comes into the room and closes the door. She sits in one of the two chairs in the room. She moves it closer for a better view.

As I slowly and sexily strip for her I ask, "Condom, face, tits, or bareback?"

Lynn answers, "I am on the pill and I get tested after each new partner, male or female. I want you taking me bareback."

I get on the end of the bed and start a food massage. It isn't five minutes before she orgasms from that. Her feet are a mess from the beating her shoes have given them. I work them hard. I suck on each digit. She has a second orgasm, I have done my job. I move up the bed and cuddle her as she recovers. My hand is caressing her body.

When her eyes open and the color has returned to her face, I kiss her again with a light, dreamy kiss. I am taking my time. I am in no rush. My hands find her breasts. I tease her nipples and trace her areolas with my hands. She loves the attention they are getting. We are still in an embrace, mouths open and tongues working diligently.

After she orgasms from her nipples, I break our kiss and she is looking at me with dreamy eyes. I move down the bed and spread her legs wide. Her head goes back into the pillow, her knees are on the bed, her legs making a large "V". All it takes is a single wide tongue lapping from near her anus up to her clit and she orgasms. It was a loud scream this time and I am sure Pat heard it.

I change to my kitty imitation. I use the tip of my tongue to quickly touch and lick her lips. These are very short and quick licks, like a kitten lapping milk with its tiny tongue. I transition into the full tongue again, more pressure, and deeper penetration. Lynn responds by using her hands to hold me in place. I move my chin up onto her slot. I twist my head allowing my tiny whiskers to tickle her baby smooth skin. She orgasms again.

Lynn laughs at me, "You are pretty good, and I have no doubt that you would eat me to ten more orgasms if I let you. We both have needs. I don't know about you, but I need you in me now. I have been taking pictures of us playing all day, I need me more of that. The BJ this morning was just way too long ago."

I give her a smile, "OK, I see how it is. I am just a toy you are playing with. Put stick in hole and push."

Lynn laughs at me, "Yes. Vic said ..."

Vic cuts her off, "LYNN! NO! Don't say anything more." I look at Vic with surprise.

Lynn continues anyways, "I can play with you, have fun with you, I can even fuck you. But I can't have you. She says you are siblings, she has to be mature." Vic is glaring at her with fire and brimstone in the eyes. "I think she is scared to be with you. She only talks about one sibling, you. She will fuck you eventually." Vic screams in anger. "She knows she should not, yet you are too perfect, she will."

Lynn pulls my head towards her just far enough, "Stick your thing in my thing and let's have some fun."

I took my thing, with its angry purple head, and gently glide it into her slit. I slide in easily. That is very unexpected, never has it happen before.

Lynn says, "I enjoy women fisting me." I slide in. "Holy fuck that thing is huge. It fills me completely. Give me a minute. No way. Vic, this is crazy good."

As she is speaking I start using my hips to pull out and slam back in. Usually, women grip me hard but not Lynn. It's a lighter yet still very satisfying feeling. She is expecting me to go faster but I don't.

Lynn is exasperated with me, "You can go a lot faster. I can take it hard and fast."

I am confident, "I am sure you can and have. You watch too much porn. Does this feel good to you?"

Lynn excited answers, "Hell yes. I love this feeling. It's amazing having the real thing."

I mock asking her, "So why speed it up and end quickly. Trust me. You will get what you want, what you need. You will also get a whole lot more."

Lynn seems too excited to shut up, "Vic, a real cock is so much better. We have been missing out. Can I keep him?" Vic's eyes turned into an inferno. "Okayyyyyyyyyy. Can WE keep him? We could share."

I happen to notice Vic is now naked and has at least two fingers frigging her cunt. Her eyes are square on us. She is cataloging every movement we make. Her face is strangely emotionless now.

Lynn is the opposite of Vic. Her face is full of happy emotions. Her breathing is deeper and strained. She is sweaty but still smells like lavender.

I start to get the early reminder that I am hard and will need to relieve the pressure in a while. I speed up the pace I am fucking Lynn with. Instantly she is happier, and her tongue is licking her lips.

Lynn taunts me, "Now I am being fucked good. Can you fuck me harder? Can you make it almost hurt?" Whack, a slap to the ass. "Ouch! Fuck! That hurt! You little shit. Ha, ha, ha, I need to be careful with you."