Sister Needs a Hand Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The master quietly slides over to me and whispers, "The other woman is her mother. I sold her to my friend two years ago."

The daughter goes to a duffle bag and pulls out a thick double ended four-foot-long dildo. It's canary yellow and she is moisturizing it. She ignores her mother and offers her breasts to her mother's master. He harshly twists her nipples causing a scream of pain. She points at me, herself, the dildo, and her mother while I assume explaining my request.

The man seems delighted at the request. They both sit on the floor. We walk over so we can see the show. Kathy is in front of me. The two women start stripping off shoes, socks, panties, and shorts.

I ask Kathy, "How about you referee. You hold the center and see if one of them can touch your fist. Otherwise, which one gets closest."

She looks terrified. I encourage her with a smile. She firmly grabs the center of the dildo. The two ladies back up their asses and both men assist the other's woman to stick the dildo in their ass. They are frozen, waiting for a signal.

I say "Go."

They both lance themselves quickly about half way or better. The mother is slow but steady. The daughter is hammering away at herself like she is fucking. She is enjoying it far more than the mother. I would put money on the mother though. The daughter's battering is making a plug which will be harder to move. The mother is being smarter and plowing her way home.

It takes about ten minutes but, in the end, the mother wins. I never saw it coming but I hear a loud WHACK! Then I see the daughter's body flying into the bottom of a display case. He raises his hand again, but the second owner and I grab him.

The second owner is livid, "That isn't sex and love, that was mean-spirited hate. I am banning you for six months. I think you better think about this for a while. That is no way to treat a woman." He looks at me, "Thanks."

The master looks like he felt bad, he helped the daughter dress, held her tight, and asked for some ice on the way out. They did give her some ice.

Kathy picked out some padded restraints, Lynn picked out a rope set, Pat picked out a deluxe butt plug starter set, and Vic went for the family pack of vibrators.

As we are getting into the car, I look at Vic and say, "What are you going to tell your dad about this shopping trip?"

Vic answers much quicker than I expected, "Oh, I will tell him every tiny detail including what I bought and what my friends bought for using on me and how they are to be used." She nods her head yes. "That should keep him off my back for at least six months."

We all laugh hard at that. It's 9:00 and dark, I start driving the girls home. They realize where we are going and are quiet.

Vic breaks the silence, "Steve, can we see your home again? I am fascinated with how a young man decorates and lives. How messy are you? Do you make your bed? What's in the refrigerator? How bad is the bathroom? All we really looked at was your bedroom. The living room looked very interesting."

Pat continues, "That would be an awesome blog, how not to decorate and then tips to fix blunders. Oh yes, we need to review your home."

I do a U-turn at the next light. The silence is gone and now they are talking about the adult store and the people there. They loved Tanya.

Vic questions me, "You have a history with those people tonight, what's the story?"

I probably sounded sad and pathetic as I tell them, "I dated both girls together. As you saw, not much they won't do. They were a lot of fun. The other two guys are former friends. I hope I don't need to spell out the whole painful story, do I? I avoid that place, but I knew it would be safe for you four and that was my number one priority tonight."

Lynn is touched, "You barely know us, and you take on all that pain, just so we would be safe? Damn. I don't know what to say. For me, it was an awesome experience and I am glad you did take us yet never do that again. I don't ever want something involving me to cause you pain. It isn't worth it."

Vic meekly asks, "Did you love her?

I am honest, "Yes. She was my everything. However, if she chose my friend over me, she didn't feel the same way. Still sucks for me. I make far more money than they do but I think he is happy with the way things turned out. He has a wild and crazy wife that keeps him happy and I ... don't"

No more talking for me.