Sisterfest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara turned on her side to look at him, her finger tracing the line of his jaw and flicking errant curls of hair off his forehead.

"I feel very rested, Finny darling, rested and ready to play; that is why you dragged me back here and away from all those delicious-looking cakes, isn't it?"

Finn grinned broadly.

"I did no such thing! Why, I had to practically fight you off...!"

Lara reached out to gently tap his nose and run her fingertip down across his lips.

"One day I'll tell you just how much it hurt to not have you, to see you every day and be afraid that someone was going to take you away from me," she whispered, her lip trembling.

"I don't know how I could have lived with that, Finny! It wasn't just about sex, either; I could have had that anytime, boys are so horny it would have been no trouble at all. But it had to be you, Finny, all of you; it was always only ever going to be you!"

She reached out to pull him closer, to find her hands trapped in his as he held them down on the bed, his head dipping down to kiss her again. Lara kissed him back, feeling the heat of his erection as he positioned himself between her thighs. He gave her one last searching look, his eyes glowing like fluorescent sapphires.

"I love you, Sissy, I always did; I know I had other girlfriends, but they weren't anything to me, because they weren't you, and I was going out of my mind, wanting you and knowing I could never have you; until now. I love you so much it hurts, Sissy, but it's the best hurt in the world!"

Lara smiled up at him, her eyes glowing to match his.

"Make love to me, Finny, love me properly and make me yours!" she whispered.

Finn responded by dipping down to once more kiss her, his weight transferring to his elbows planted on either side of her. Lara curled her hand around his neck to hold him as they kissed, her breath hissing between her teeth as Finn once more slid himself into her tight warmth.

"Oooh God! So good, oooh yesss!" she murmured as Finn began slowly pumping into her, Lara instinctively pushing back against him as he plunged into her depths.

"That's right, Finny, make love to me baby, yess, like that, yess, like that...!" her litany repeated, her eyes closed as she pumped back against him.

Finn's pace increased as his excitement rose, his lips insistent against hers, his kisses almost savage as his tongue stabbed into her mouth, penetrating her even as his cock found its way into her deepest recesses.

Lara in turn humped her pelvis against him with increasing intensity, her legs crossing behind him, holding herself tightly to him as she bucked against him, forcing herself onto his insistent, pounding cock.

Finn felt Lara's pussy begin to pulse and grip him as she approached her climax, and he redoubled his efforts, ramming into her with short, piston-like strokes, his own climax building unstoppably within him, until

"Ooohhh GOOOODDD!"screamed Lara, her pussy clamping down tightly around him as he rammed into her, a wash of warmth covering his cock and balls as she juiced-out, spraying him in the intensity of her orgasm.

With that, Finn could hold out no longer, feeling his cock lurch and pulse as whatever semen he had left to give blasted into her, the last of his male essence given up in tribute to her.

Finn gasped as he dry heaved, unable to stop himself from pounding into her even if he'd wanted to, his pulsating cock burning as he jammed himself into her as hard as he could, pouring his very last reserves of spunk into her, his vision blurring and his ears popping with the force of his orgasm.

Finn slumped down next to his sister, his chest rising and falling rapidly as the aftermath of orgasm and intense effort washed over him. Lara was no better, her body ringing like a bell as aftershocks shuddered and surged through her, the intense pleasure of her orgasm only slowly ebbing away, leaving a delicious languor behind.

Finn, finally almost recovered from the shock of orgasm, turned to face Lara as she turned to him.

"Love you, Darling Finny!" she murmured, smiling sleepily as she reached out to gently poke the end of his nose.

"Love you too, Sissy!" he returned, gently pulling her closer to wrap his arms around her, giving her bottom a playful squeeze and jiggle.

"Again, baby?" she smiled, one eyebrow raised in question.

Finn returned her grin with a shake of his head.

"Just being sociable, sexy girl! Right now I couldn't raise an eyebrow, let alone anything else; I think you finally ran me dry; I only came a couple of drops just now. Congratulations, you emptied my tank!"

Lara urged his head down and lightly nibbled his chin.

"I knew you big slabs of beef were all talk! Put me to sleep, Finny, make me nice and warm."

Finn pulled the bedclothes back over them, Lara sighing as she turned around to spoon against him, once more pulling his arm around her as she rested her head on his other arm, and lightly rubbed his hip.

"Get some rest, baby, another late night tonight; who knows, if you're up to it, you may get to stretch my bum some more! Good night, darling Finny, love you!" she yawned.

"Goodnight, baby-girl, love you too!" murmured Finn, resting his head on the pillow and inhaling the soft floral scent of her hair, as he too finally dropped off.

PART 5: THE SECOND NIGHT

Once again, the soft, regular chiming awoke them, Finn slowly emerging from a dream about school, of all things, and something about Lara, memory flooding back as he realised he was cupping her breast and her nipple was stiff against his palm, while her warm, soft little apple-bottom was pressed firmly against his erecting cock. He kissed her on the nape of her neck, hearing a soft sigh as she came fully awake.

"Hello, baby-girl, fancy meeting you here!" he murmured in her ear, poking his tongue in and making her giggle and squirm delightfully against him.

"Stop it Finny, it gives me goosebumps!" she giggled, squirming round to face him and slide her arm around his waist. Finn looked levelly at her for a second or two, then gently pulled her closer and kissed her, his hands finding her taut bum cheeks and gently, insistently pulling them apart as they kissed. Lara returned his kiss warmly, holding him as their tongues fenced and darted together.

"You know I love you, right?" she said when they finally surfaced.

Finn fondled her bottom, enjoying the feel of her hands as they caressed his cock and balls, not trying to excite or inflame him, just maintaining contact.

"Yes I do, and I love you too Sissy," he replied, grinning and giving her bottom an extra jiggle before lightly smacking her on her rump.

"Come on, the thirty-minute warning's gone off, so quick shower, then we have to get dressed; move it, Sissy!" he growled.

Lara poked her tongue out at him and sat up, shaking out her hair as she did so. The sight of her body rippling as she shook out her hair made Finn seriously consider just ditching the dinner, grabbing his sister right now, and staying right here instead, with his cock jammed into her and her delicious long legs wrapped tightly around him.

But common politeness won out; as Lara had been at pains to point out that first night, they were guests here, so had to abide by the house rules.

Finn let Lara go first with the shower; he didn't trust himself to keep his hands off her, and they were short of time as it was. When he stepped out of the shower, Lara was already dressed, wearing a short, slinky black cocktail dress, nude seamed stockings, and towering black stiletto heels. With her long legs and skin-tight dress moulded to her lithe body, she looked sophisticated, elegant, and sexy as hell. Finn whistled softly at the sight of his little sister dressed to kill. Lara smiled happily at his compliment, giving a twirl so he could see all of her.

Finn quickly toweled and combed his hair into something approaching neat, and buttoned himself into the pleated-front dress shirt Lara had laid out for him. He eventually tied his black tie to his satisfaction and set his cuff-link Dress studs straight, before shrugging on his suit. Finally he straightened his jacket in the mirror, shot his cuffs like a riverboat gambler, and turned to Lara with a grin.

"Well, do I pass?" he smiled.

Lara looked him up and down and frowned, stepping closer and tugging his tie open.

"I thought you knew how to tie one of these!" she grinned. Finn looked injured.

"I thought I did; I tied it exactly the way I did at the Fresher's Ball at Uni last year!" he protested, smiling ruefully. "Obviously I didn't do it right then either."

Lara re-tied his black tie properly for him, brushed off his lapels, and took his arm.

"There, that's better, too suave for words! Now, take me to dinner, Young Sir!" she urged, smiling as he smiled back at her.

Once again they followed the lights blinking in sync with Lara's bracelet, along yet another corridor to a pair of large double doors. As they approached, the doors swung open, to reveal yet another opulent room, only much smaller than the room yesterday, with a stunningly set table, silver, crystal glassware and floral centrepieces much in evidence.

Everyone else was already there. They were the last to arrive, and once again a team of girls, now dressed professionally in short black skirts and high-necked white blouses, showed everyone to their seats.

The meal was, if anything, even more lavish than the previous night; Finn's head swam at the number and variety of dishes served to them; some he'd only ever read about, some he'd never heard of, but all exquisite and all of them utterly delicious. Course after delicious course made its way to table, meats, fish and shellfish, rich, decadent desserts, dishes hot and cold, all served on the finest china by the team of smiling girls who'd met them on their arrival.

Conversation sparkled and flew up and down the table, Evan, Sylvie and Robyn making toasts to salute and honour their guests, and to Finn, at least, it felt like a special occasion; Evan and his sisters had gone to extraordinary lengths to mark this night as special, and everyone present seemed to have picked up on that. Plus, the feel of Lara's hand on his lap as she lightly squeezed him every so often made sure he remembered her promise of earlier...

When dinner was done, Evan rose and spoke to the assembled couples.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special treat for you tonight; please, follow me!"

They all trooped out, along another corridor, and through into what felt like a large, airy space, although it was pitch black. As they stood in silence, wondering what was coming next, all the lights blazed at once, and they found themselves in a large room decked-out as a speakeasy nightclub, complete with neon signs, private booths, a dance-floor, bartenders with slicked-back, patent-leather Rudolf Valentino hair and pencil moustaches, and waitresses in tiny frilly skirts and seamed stockings.

As the lights flared, the latest sounds came blaring from the sound-system, and a podium with a pair of polished steel poles was highlighted by a set of spotlights. A pair of girls in brief glittery costumes spun and whirled on the poles, shedding their clothes as they did so. The guests stood enthralled as the girls spun acrobatically, their long hair splaying out as they whirled on the poles, their eyes flashing as brightly as the sequins dusting their bodies.

Other girls circulated through the crowd, handing an envelope to each couple. Finn opened his and stared at the wad of crisp banknotes inside, then he understood, and grinned. Lara grinned cheekily, took some of the notes, and was one of the first to push the folded banknotes into the skimpy thongs of the dancers, her expression showing how much she was enjoying the show.

The girls finished their act entirely naked, their shaved pussies and rouged nipples in plain view as they fondled each other while they kissed, then turned to wink lewdly and blow a kiss at the audience, who clapped and cheered, showering them with even more banknotes as they picked up the money already littering the podium.

There were other pretty girls in skimpy flapper costumes, complete with diamante headdresses, ostrich boa's and foot-long cigarette-holders, circulating around the club, and it didn't take Finn long to realize they were lap-dancers, especially when one of the girls shimmied in front of him, her breasts bouncing beneath her brief flapper dress as she smilingly offered him a lap-dance. He blushed as he started to refuse, but Lara cut him short.

"Yes, we'd love one, please! Me first!"

Finn watched in open-mouthed astonishment as the girl stripped as she writhed, her dress falling from her shoulders to reveal a magnificent body dusted with glitter, and wearing only a skimpy thong underneath. She began her dance by rubbing herself against Lara, pressing her breasts into his sister, who grinned with every indication of enjoying it very much indeed. Lara smiled sexily at Finn as she gently flicked and tugged on the girl's nipples, making her giggle and shake her shoulders, causing her breasts to dance and toll.

The girl finished her dance by pulling Lara against her as she kissed her, Lara holding and squeezing her thong-clad bottom before letting go and nodding at the girl, who then pulled away and winked broadly at Finn.

"Your turn, Baby!" grinned Lara, nudging Finn, and before he could say anything the half-naked girl had gone back into her routine, only now it was even more sexually explicit. She held and squeezed her breasts as she pouted at him, tugging on her nipples as she swivelled and gyrated her hips at him, then turning and pulling her buttocks apart as she jiggled them, before sitting in his lap and grinding against him. Finn looked at Lara in helpless embarrassment, expecting to see anger, or at least annoyance, but she was grinning broadly, obviously enjoying the show.

For the big finish, the girl straddled him and thrust her large breasts into his face while she ran her fingers though his hair, rubbing and grinding her crotch into his, then slid off him, turned around and bent double, holding her ankles while jiggling and clenching her thong-clad behind in his face. Finn flushed scarlet, his eyes nearly popping from his head when the girl yanked her thong off, her shaved pussy lips and puckered, pink little anus clearly displayed for him.

Lara could barely contain her laughter as Finn flushed scarlet.

The girl straightened-up and grabbed her skimpy dress, then leaned in and planted a kiss right on his lips. She winked at Lara and giggled, then took the envelope Finn handed her and pulled out the money inside, her eyes widening at the amount, before once again kissing Finn lightly, and Lara once more, a little more seriously.

"He's gorgeous, you're a lucky girl!" she stage-whispered, grinning as Finn flushed again.

As she strutted away, her taut buttocks twinkling as her hips swayed, Lara leaned over and kissed him once, lightly.

"She's right; I am a lucky girl!" she murmured."Now, dance with me, Finny, I want to boogie!"

Finn led Lara out onto the dance floor and basically stood there while she danced around him, like most of the guys on the dance floor, but he enjoyed watching her move, and she obviously enjoyed it too, pausing every so often to teasingly kiss him then laugh and duck away as he tried to grab her.

As they danced, Lara clinging to him during the slow numbers, their lips met more than once in long, slow kisses, while around them the dance floor gradually emptied. Eventually Finn noticed they were nearly alone on the dance floor, and was about to mention it to Lara as she swayed against him, oblivious to the world, when he saw what was happening in some of the booths surrounding the dance floor. He nudged Lara, hearing her gasp and soft giggle as she saw what he was seeing.

Nearly every booth was occupied by a couple having a lap-dance, and not just lap-dances; in the booth nearest them it had gone further, much further; the lap-dancer was being enthusiastically pounded by a guy while his sister watched, her hand moving rapidly inside her panties as she and the dancer kissed and groped each other.

As they looked around, there were several more scenes echoing that, but different combinations or permutations; sometimes it was just the guy and his sister, sometimes the sister was watching while her brother hammered into one of the girls, and in at least two of the booths the brother looked on while his sister and one of the naked lap-dancers kissed, groped, and ground enthusiastically against each other.

"Finny, look..." she breathed, and "...I know..." was all he could murmur in reply, trying desperately to prevent his cock erecting at such an open and overt display of sexual gratification.

Somehow it seemed more intense, not like the scene earlier in the pool area; that had just felt like a raucous beach-party that had gotten a little out of hand; this felt altogether different, more planned and 'adult', and all he could think of was how much he needed to be alone with his sister right now...

"Finny..." murmured Lara, and as he turned to her, she pulled his head down, kissing him deeply while her hand lightly rubbed his swelling cock, feeling his girth though the material of his dress trousers.

Finn pulled her to him, his lips almost savage against hers as he kissed her with all his strength, holding her against him and grinding his bone-hard cock against her mons, hearing her gasp and mew as their sexes ground together, until he had to break for air.

"Sissy...our room...now..." he muttered thickly, lust and desire glowing in his eyes, matching the glow in hers.

As they left the 'nightclub', Evan and his two sisters grinned at each other in their booth as they nodded, Finn and Lara's actions confirming yet again what they already knew or had surmised about them.

*

Back in their room, Finn wasted no time in stripping Lara, listening in satisfaction as she squeaked with surprise as he unzipped her dress and pulled it down and off her in one move, leaving her standing in just stockings and a wispy black thong.

As she turned to face him, he pulled her close, his hands clenching her buttocks tightly as he pulled her into his crotch. Lara moaned as her thong-clad pussy ground against his hardness, her fingers twining in his hair as she pulled him closer for a hot, needy kiss.

"Get naked, Finny, that's an order!" she husked, and Finn jumped to obey, his eyes never leaving his sister's naked perfection as he tore off his shirt and kicked his pants away, levered off his shoes and yanked his socks off, until only his tented shorts remained. Lara reached down and slowly stroked the front of his shorts, squeezing his turgid cock as she felt the solid girth.

"What shall we do now, Finny?" she teased, licking her lips as she smiled.

Finn hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his shorts, but Lara stopped him.

"Uh-uh, mine!" she smiled, and knelt down in front of him, her face level with his crotch, and, slipping her fingers into his waistband, slowly peeled his tight shorts down, her eyes lighting up as his thick, angry-looking cock slipped out, almost falling into her waiting mouth.

"What shall I do with this, Finny? Please, tell me..." she asked softly, her expression a mixture of innocence and wanton lust.

Finn held his breath as he gently pushed forward with his hips. Lara's eyes twinkled as she opened her lush lips and slowly engulfed the head of his cock, her lips stretched into an obscene scarlet 'O' as she slowly sucked the large pulsating head and thick shaft.

Finn's eyes closed in ecstasy as Lara slowly sucked him, her tongue softly tracing the contours of his cock-head, licking at the frenulum and gently rubbing the furrowed tip as she slowly, deliberately fellated him. Finn knew he couldn't take much of this, especially when she began to squeeze the shaft as her head slowly bobbed, never once letting up with the delicious suction.