Sisterfest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her free hand, she now began to gently squeeze and manipulate his swollen scrotum, her talented fingers gently squeezing and fondling the seeds one after another, while all the while her mascara'd eyes stared up into his in a display of demure yet wanton sluttishness he'd never have thought possible from his gorgeous little sister. Never, he thought, had he seen Lara look so innocent, yet so hotly fuckable.

Lara increased her sucking and fondling of him, and for Finn there could only be one outcome.

"Sissy...don't...I'm...oh God!" he stammered, while Lara sucked and fondled even harder, feeling his cock tense even further in her hand. Finn could feel his orgasm rising, and Lara, always perfectly in tune with him, gently scratched his perineum. That was all it took to open the floodgates.

"Oohh Goooddd! Ooohhh Jeez, fuck!" gasped Finn, his cock swelling in her mouth as it lurched, a sinewy, muscular jolt, and then a spray of thick, creamy sperm hit the back of her throat. Lara barely had time to swallow before another powerful spurt, then another filled her mouth as Finn's hot, salty-sweet spun bulleted into her mouth, and Lara gulped it down greedily, revelling in the taste of her man emptying himself into her mouth as she sucked avidly, licking and sucking as the jets of spunk died down to a trickle. Lara licked up the last remnants of spunk bubbling from his still solidly erect cock and licked his cock-head clean, before smiling up at Finn as he gazed in wonder at her.

Finn's legs trembled with the effort of remaining upright as one of the most powerful orgasms he'd ever felt took its toll on him, and Lara led him to the bed, recognising that if he didn't lie down, he was going to fall down. Once on the bed, Finn pulled his sister closer by her delectable little buttocks, squeezing, lifting and separating the firm cheeks even as his lips sought hers.

"You're amazing, you know that?" he smiled, and Lara's eyes glittered at the compliment.

"Now it's my turn, Finny; make me shudder, baby, I want to see the elephant!" she grinned, her soft, gently insistent hands arousing him as she squeezed and caressed his erect penis.

Finn rolled onto his back, taking Lara with him so she now lay on him, her legs on either side of his waist, and his cock sandwiched between their bellies. Lara bit her lip and grinned as she began sliding back and forth ever so slightly, just enough to make him close his eyes as the delicious friction rubbed and massaged his cock, sending thrills of sweet agony through him as her satin-smooth skin slid over the sensitive tip of his cock.

When Lara judged she'd tortured him enough, she leaned down to kiss him, her lips hot and insistent, rousing him once more into a state of almost unbearable need. Finn's hands clamped onto the firm cheeks of her bum, moulding and squeezing them as he pushed his erection against her, letting her know he was ready for her.

Lara raised up slightly, feeling for his cock, then aiming it at her damp labia, before slowly pushing back against him, feeling her pussy stretch once more as he slid into her.

"Ooohh yess, ooohh yeess, like that Finny!" she muttered as he slid further and further into her, the welcome invasion feeling endless and truly delightful, the sensation of being stretched and filled both breathtaking and arousing.

Lara slid upright, her hips gyrating as she pumped on top of her brother, and Finn's hands danced over her, holding, squeezing, pinching, caressing, filling her world with sensation and delight as the they moved together. Lara could feel her explosion gathering, thrills and tendrils of orgasms already curling and twisting through her, her nipples throbbing insistently in sync with the beat of her heart, and the increasingly stronger and more thrilling pulsations from her highly stimulated pussy. When Finn slid his hands up her torso to cup and squeeze her breasts, her breath caught in her throat, and when he cupped her breasts to roll and squeeze her nipples, the dam finally burst.

Lara screamed as orgasm surged through her, unbearably thrilling pulses of pure wonder beating insistently through her, wave after delightful wave, her entire body feeling like it was glowing with an electric aura as all her nerve endings sang and chorused in a chord of pure pleasure. Her bones felt like they were filled with molten gold, a sensation of liquid heat that carried her through the mist of ecstasy as all her senses shut down, and she floated in a timeless place with nothing except the pure, explosive, utterly thrilling power of orgasm to sustain her.

As the last waves of pleasure uncoiled and drained from her, sight, and sensation, the feel of her Finny holding her, the staccato beat of her heart drumming wildly in her chest, all these things returned, bringing her back to the mortal world after her brush with timeless ecstasy. Lara slumped down against Finn, her breath sobbing in her lungs as the aftershocks of her gigantic orgasm ebbed and eased away, leaving her in their wake, satisfied beyond her ability to describe, and tired beyond belief.

Finn pulled her against him, Lara grateful for the calm, measured beat of his heart against the drum-roll still pounding in her chest as her heart slowly returned to normal.

"You're okay, it's okay, I've got you..." came Finn's voice, calm and soothing, his soft hands running over her body, calming, relieving, washing away the unbelievable stress of her heart-stopping orgasm.

"Calm down, Sissy, that's it, baby, breathe, yes that's it..." he chanted softly as his gentle hands continued to caress and knead her, Lara responding to his voice on another level entirely as she heard the concern and boundless love in his voice. Finny was worried! What just happened?

She raised her head, the effort almost more than she could manage, to look into his beautiful bright blue eyes, now almost violet as his emotions vied for control of him.

"Finny...what...what happened?" she croaked, seeing Finn smile as his eyes brightened and his arms tightened around her

"Welcome back, baby! I was so worried; I thought you'd had a seizure or something! I think you saw the elephant!"

Lara smiled as her phrase came back to her.

"Yes I did, I was in the best place in the world, and it was because of you! Oh Finny, promise you'll keep doing that to me forever!"

Finn pulled her closer, and kissed the tip of her nose.

"For you, Princess, anything, anything in the world, I promise!"

Lara suddenly looked upset.

"What about you, baby, you didn't get anything from that!" she whispered, her lip trembling. For answer, Finn rolled her onto her side, his hands once more clamped around her buttocks as he kissed her, grinning with her when he slid his finger into her tightly creased little anus.

"I think I know what someone wants!" she grinned minxily, pushing back against the digit sliding in and out of her anus, "Get the lube, baby, now I'm recovered a little, I think I need a little attention elsewhere tonight, are you up to it?"

Finn picked up the tube of gel from the night-stand and squeezed a finger-full out, then turned Lara so he could massage it into her tight little hole.

"Put a lot in there, please Finny!" she grinned, "earlier by the pool was good, but I want a longer ride right now, so better grease me up good!"

Finn pushed as much into her as he could, then slid a finger in, moving it around until he could fit a second finger in; Lara moaned and sighed as he gently frigged her bottom, opening and loosening her hole, her moans increasing when he added more lube and worked a third finger into her, pumping away until she grabbed his wrist.

"Enough, Finny, please, I'm not a fucking glove puppet! Now, get that big thing of yours up here right now, I want you in me!"

Lara lay face down on the bed, and Finn pulled a couple of pillows under her midriff to raise her midsection up. Lara reached back, and pulled her cheeks apart, showing Finn her shiny, well-lubricated anus. Finn rubbed a final spurt of gel over the tip of his cock and leaned up over her, aiming himself just right, until the tip of his cock was pressing lightly against her pink crease, teasing her.

"Finny, don't ...!" she growled, "Just do it!"

Finn stroked her hips and held her as he slowly pushed into her, listening to her gasps and waiting for her to tell him to stop if he hurt her. His lubricated cock slid slowly into her tight anus, the head popping in past her ring which clamped tightly around his shaft as he leaned forward, taking his weight on his forearms as he covered her with his body.

"Ooohhh God, ooh that's so big, oh Christ..." muttered Lara as he slowly sunk into her depths, until his stomach was resting against her smooth, firm buttocks, his large prick shoved all the way up inside her bottom.

Finn waited until she'd stopped panting, then, at her nod, began to slowly withdraw.

"Ooohh YESS!" gasped Lara, her bottom dancing as she humped back against him, seeking to draw him back into herself. Finn withdrew nearly all the way, then slid back in again, the ring of her anus holding him tightly, and his need to come, to fill her with his sperm rapidly gaining ground.

Gritting his teeth, he pushed back into her, holding back as best he could as the sensations of furnace heat and rippling, throbbing flesh threatened to push him over the edge.

Finn slid his hands under his sister and cupped her breasts, his fingers once more rubbing and squeezing her nipples, building yet another storm inside her as he pounded into her arse, his cock jack-hammering as he pushed Lara to yet another gigantic orgasm.

Lara groaned as her orgasm hit her, her eyesight dimming as the waves of pleasure washed over her again, her body shuddering as she basked in the overload of sexual pleasure. Her anus clamped down on his cock, and Finn shouted, unable to restrain himself as the pressure finally tipped him over too, sperm reserves he wasn't aware he had spraying out of his swollen cock and bathing her bowels with the heat of his climax, spurt after spurt, his body convulsing as each iron-hard bolt of spunk jetted from him, until at last he slumped down, too wrung out to move. His last conscious thought was to roll away so he didn't crush his Sissy as he collapsed into an exhausted stupor, Lara held tightly in his arms as they both slept like stones.

*

PART 6: THE NEXT MORNING

The soft chimes woke them, Finn disoriented and blurry, still not fully recovered from the enormous expenditure of energy earlier, but smiled at Lara, fast asleep in his arms, innocent and softly alluring in sleep, her out-thrust bottom lip ripe for nibbling and licking, so he did, until she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Hello beautiful boy!" she grinned, nipping his lip in return, giggling softly as his hand gently caressed her breasts, flicking her nipples idly.

"Come on, Finny, shower time, then breakfast; I'm starved, come on!"

Once they'd showered, shampooed, and in Finn's case, shaved, they dressed for what they guessed would be another pool-side breakfast. They left their room and followed the LED on Lara's bracelet, blinking red this time, for some reason.

After a couple of turns, Finn realised they weren't making for the pool area, they were going in another direction entirely, and as he was about to mention it to Lara, they came to a smaller set of polished double doors, which swung open as they approached. They glimpsed Robyn, and another couple, just the backs of their heads visible in the deep Chesterfield sofa they were sitting in.

As Finn and his sister entered the room, Evan stood up, his face wreathed in smiles.

"Finn, Lara, good morning, and for once, it really is morning!"

At the mention of their names the two people on the sofa heads' snapped around, and Finn stopped in shock; it was mum, and Uncle Mike! Lara gasped, instinctively drawing closer to him as his arm went around her.

"Mum, what are you doing here?" exclaimed Lara, hugging her as her mother was suddenly holding her.

"Finn, Lara...I don't know, I was in...I was at Uncle Mike's place, these people turned up and said we had to come with them!" She looked away guiltily for a moment, then continued.

"They wouldn't take no for an answer, baby, they practically forced us into this blacked-out car and drove us for hours...what's going on, baby, who are these people, what do they want with us, what have you done?"

Their Uncle Mike was also looking confused, and more than a little angry, but he made no move toward the pair of them, possibly because they were flanked by a pair of burly, black-suited men with sunglasses who'd suddenly appeared from nowhere.

Finn was still reeling with the shock of seeing his mother here, the last person he would have expected to see. Evan stepped between them, once again the urbane host.

"Please, Mrs. Elliot, Mr. Kershaw, have a seat, everything will be explained, I promise you."

Their mother looked like she was about to object, but her brother touched her elbow.

"Carys, please, it's alright, let's hear them out..." he whispered, his touch seeming to calm his sister, and they both took their seats again.

Mike cocked his head at Evan.

"OK, now we're seated, perhaps you'd care to explain why my sister and I were virtually kidnapped and brought here, just who the hell you people are and what makes you think you can do that, and what the blazes Finn and Lara have to do with all this!"

Evan leaned back in his chair, Robyn sitting on the arm next to him.

"Mrs. Elliot, Finn and Lara have been our guests over the weekend; they've been enjoying themselves along with our other guests, but we also invited them for a reason; to offer them a business proposal of sorts; they haven't rejected it out of hand, and we hope they'll say yes."

Carys Elliot snorted.

"This is preposterous! My children are going to finish university, not go haring-off on some wild 'get-rich-quick' business proposal on your say-so, whoever you are!"

Evan frowned slightly.

"I rather think that's for them to say; they're both over eighteen, they have minds and free-will, and any decision about their future has to include them, wouldn't you say?"

Carys bridled at his confident tone, her face reddening as her anger rose. She opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by Finn.

"Mum, enough, please! Evan and his sisters made us an offer, an offer too good to pass up, and we're not going to. Lara and me, this is what we want, and we're going to accept. We'll both finish university, I promise, but this is what we want. Sissy?"

Lara took Finn's hand, their mother's eyes narrowing as comprehension dawned as Finn squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"Mum, Finny and me, this is what we want, truly. It's a fantastic offer, it will bring us all we've ever wanted, and we're taking it. I'm sorry mum, I wish we'd been able to tell you another way, but Finny and me, we're...together now, we're staying together, and this is the way to make our future happen!"

Carys' eyes widened as she took in what her daughter had just said. Her face suddenly paled as she exchanged a furtive glance with her own brother before speaking.

"Are you telling me that you two...together...like that...no, you can't, you mustn't, it's wrong..."

Evan interjected before she said something she'd regret.

"Mrs. Elliot, because of the nature of the weekends we host here, we vet our guests rather carefully. Finn and Lara were vetted as a matter of course, and while we were checking them out, this came into our possession."

So saying, he slotted a USB pen drive into a port on the side of the huge TV screen behind him and clicked a remote. A video began playing, Finn, Lara and Carys all gasping as the scene unfolded.

There, on screen, were Carys and her brother, standing in the doorway of a closed shop in Whitchurch market, locked in a passionate kiss, hands roaming over each other, Mike hands openly squeezing and fondling her bottom as they kissed.

Another scene clicked on, this time Mike and Carys leaning against a tree in a park somewhere, kissing again, and this time Carys' hands were quite obviously fondling and squeezing Mike's cock, his own hands cupping her breasts as they kissed

The scene jumped, and now Finn recognised Mike's house in Oswestry. Someone had taken the movie with a long-range lens, the interior of the master bedroom visible through the picture window, and they could quite clearly see Carys on all fours on the bed, Mike kneeling behind her, their features clear and unmistakeable, her brother holding her by the hips as he pounded into her.

There was something wild, and primal, primitive and compelling in watching their mother fuck with such abandon, and Finn felt himself responding, realising as he watched the couple on-screen that his mother was a beautiful, sexual woman, but more than that; he was seeing Lara in twenty years time; she was her mother's daughter in more ways than one, and he had much to look forward to.

Carys had gone white, as had Mike, the blood draining from their faces as their shameful secret was laid bare in front of her children, her expression aghast as Evan clicked off the television.

"So now you're going to...to blackmail me, blackmail us, you'd do that to me? Why? Finn, Lara, don't...I'm..." she whispered, tears of shame in her eyes.

Lara longed to hug her, to tell her that she would never do that, but Evan spoke first, his voice soft and calming

"No-one's blackmailing anyone, Mrs. Elliot; I merely showed you that to underline that everyone here has secrets, so please, no more judging. There's only one copy of this drive, so here, it's yours, we have no use for it, keep it, wipe it do whatever you want with it. Would you like something to drink, some tea, perhaps, something to calm you down?"

Carys nodded gratefully, burying her face in her brother's shoulder as one of the black-suited men nodded and turned away, leaving as silently as he'd arrived.

Mike Kershaw, Lara's Uncle Mike, cleared his throat nervously, drawing their attention to him.

"So if you had that...thing...of us...what next? Lara says she and Finn are together, why do they need to be here, what kind of proposition have you made them? They're still my niece and nephew, still my only family, I think I have a right to know!"

"Shall I answer that?" came Sylvie's voice from the doorway, so Evan nodded, handing the floor to her. Sylvie swayed into the room, and sat gracefully on the other arm of Evan's chair.

"Mrs. Elliot, Mr. Kershaw, may I call you Carys and Mike?" Both nodded, so she continued.

"Carys, Mike, we run a...a club here, a very special, very discreet club, but now we feel it's time for us to go, so we looked for people we thought could trust to take it away from us and do things properly. We found Lara and Finn, and so now all this you see around you, this house, this whole complex, the staff, the fleet of cars, everything here, now belongs to them."

She smiled at their thunderstruck expressions before continuing.

"They are the new owners, and all the privileges and responsibilities that goes with carrying on our work falls on them. But they can't do it alone; they need their family to be there for them as well. This is where you come in, and the reason we brought you here."

She paused to smile at them both.

"The care and upkeep of this place is taken care of. Finny and Lara will each be paid a very generous allowance, and this place is theirs to do with as they please, however they see fit; they're the owners now. Their allowances will make them wealthy, we've seen to that; their futures in that respect are taken care of. What they'll need from you is to know that you support them, that you'll be happy for them. In return, I have a proposition for you, for both of you."