Sisterfest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers

Carys and Mike looked at each other, then warily at Sylvia.

"Go on..." murmured Carys, her expression softening as Sylvie smiled sympathetically at her.

"When Finny and Lara elected to throw-in with us, they became part of our family, a very special part. That also includes you and Mike, if you let it happen; we have it in our power to ensure that Kershaw-Elliot Associates becomes one of the most sought-after and successful architectural practices in the world; we have enough commissions spread among the 600 or so companies we own or control to keep you both busy and in demand for the rest of your lives."

"If we keep our mouths shut and stay away from them, I suppose...!" gritted Mike, to be brought up short by Sylvie.

"Not in the slightest; this is not an attempt to shut you up, or some kind of bribe; you're Finn and Lara's family, we couldn't very well give them everything they wanted and leave you to one side; no, this is a gift from them, not 'hush-money' from us, I promise you. I suspect you and Carys would like to be together. This is your chance; we have properties in Nice, Cannes, San Marino, San Tropez, a dozen other places, and we have no use for any of them, pick one, remodel it to suit you, live there and be together, that's really what you want, isn't it? "

Lara watched her mother as she looked at Mike, her eyes huge as all her dreams were handed to her on a platter.

"Mum...?" she said, almost too soft to be heard, but her mother turned to look at her, then once more gazed at Mike. He picked up at once the longing in his sister's eyes, and his face, so much like Finn's from certain angles, broke into a happy smile.

"Well, when you put it like that...!"

*

EPILOGUE

Finn moved against Lara, his cock pounding into her, Lara mewling in ecstasy as he drove into her again and again, pushing her closer and closer to the brink, until, as his lips clamped over hers, he slid his finger into her tight little anus as he jammed his cock into her as hard as he could.

Lara screamed as orgasm bowled over her, wave after wave of exquisite pleasure lashing and battering at her, a summer storm of perfect ecstasy. Her pussy and anus clamped down on the invaders, the sudden pressure on his cock too much to bear any longer, and Finn groaned out loud, perfect pleasure echoing her perfect storm as endless spurts of spunk sprayed out of him, bathing and filling her every secret, innermost place.

Finn slumped down against his perfect sister, his hand on her smooth belly tracing every trill and quiver as aftershocks raced and surged inside her, slowly dying away into the lassitude of afterglow.

After a while he became aware that the chime was calling, endlessly repeating. Lara grinned as she hoisted herself up on one elbow, pulling the covers over them in some semblance of modesty.

"Yes Haley, is there a problem?" she called, and the big screen on the far wall flicked itself on. Haley Moore's face appeared, a wrinkle between her perfect eyebrows.

"Oh Eewww, what's wrong with you two, get a room!" she grinned.

"Was there something, Hales, or were you just trying to cause coitus interruptus?" grinned Lara, completely at ease with her best friend and now personal assistant and Head housekeeper, albeit an extremely well-paid and very special housekeeper. Hayley had discovered in herself a talent for organisation bordering on genius, and was instrumental in the spectacular successes of the last several 'Sisterfest' weekends, including a New Year weekend that was going to be well-nigh impossible to top.

It was Hayley's idea to call herself 'housekeeper', although it has to be said, few housekeepers get Ferrari F430's as Christmas presents from their bosses...

"Your mum's on Skype, do you want to get some clothes on, or are you just going to whip the covers off and show her Finn's dick as well?"

"Haley!" sighed Lara, Haley responding with an even wider grin.

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Finn, you've got a lovely bum!" she smirked.

"Hales!" gritted Lara, so Haley grinned, winked at them both, and suddenly there was Carys, behind her the blazing whites and brilliant turquoise blue of the Mediterranean. Carys looked like she was fit to burst.

"Lara, look, we did the scan today, it's confirmed, we're having another baby!"

Finn and his sister chatted with their excited mother for a few more minutes before she had to dash, but she left them both excited as well, and Lara more than a little wistful.

"Finny, when do you suppose we can have a baby?" she wondered softly, and Finn, always in tune with his beautiful sister's moods, gathered her in so he could look into her marvellous eyes.

"Tomorrow if you like. We've been playing host here for nearly five years now, we've got a pile of cash set aside, and Evan was asking just the other day if we were ready to follow them, and I have to say, the three of them look good, and happier than ever with a bunch of kids running around them. When you're ready, just say so and I'll be right there with you."

Lara reached up to brush his cheek with her fingertips.

"You really mean that, don't you? As long as I know you mean it, I'll be happy to wait. Maybe one more year, then we'll hold another mid-summer 'Sisterfest' and see if any likely candidates pop out at us, deal?"

"Deal!" he grinned, "I just can't believe mum's popping out yet another one, at her age, too!" which earned him a dig in the ribs from her sharp elbow.

"Mum's only 43, she's not some withered old crone!" she hissed, Finn holding up his hands and grinning in surrender.

"I have to say, though" he conceded, "I'm glad she had another little girl; Morwen's a doll, she looks just like I remember you when you were tiny. I can't wait to make one of my own just like her, no sir, not at all!"

Lara stretched like a cat, her eyes hooded and inviting.

"Then come here, big brother, lets practice; after all, practice makes perfect!"

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers