Sisterhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Earth 24,206 is home to an advanced symbiote society. The Sisterhood negotiated for one of their offspring in exchange for services rendered. Have no fear of possession or mental intrusion. An infant symbiote is too young to adopt a personality of its own. They call them blanks for that very reason. It isn't until they reach maturity that they shed their first skin and are capable of independent thought. It saved your life."

"How long have you had that symbiote?" I asked, and Serenity paused. "Well?"

"Twenty years." She replied. "It has been held in an off-site cryogenic chamber awaiting this day."

"The manuscript! Miriam read that damn thing after cutting her thumb and she knew about Deja Thoris. That thing must have been at least two hundred pages long. One of the Sisterhood must have read it and put this crazy plan into motion." I rambled as I thought about what just came out of my mouth. "It sounds insane when I say it out loud, but it feels right."

"I lied to you because it was necessary. I am under orders from my creator to keep my status a secret." Serenity continued.

"Okay, what is your status?" I asked. She walked up and kissed me. "I know about that." She turned and picked up my toothbrush and twirled it between her fingers. "Whoa! How the hell can you do that?"

"Hard light hologram." Serenity explained. "I can touch and be touched when I want or save power and remain a simple hologram. It was my hard-light state that allowed me to handle the symbiote case without fear of accidental bonding."

"Besides healing me what else does the symbiote do?" I asked, and she lowered her head and shrugged. "Wait! Hold the fuck on! You put that thing in me and you don't even know the extent of its affect on me. It has been in stasis for twenty years. I see. How long have I been healing?"

"Almost three days." Serenity said. "I have done extensive scans as well as utilized the nanites in your bloodstream. I'll let you see what the little bugger has been up to."

The interior changes were many and profound. It was clear the thing was keen on redundancy and streamlining. My lungs possessed twice the lobes and four times the efficiency according to Serenity's data. My cardiovascular system was doubled with a second heart and an enhanced arterial network. The same was true of several other organs and biological systems.

"Come here you." Jarael purred and tugged me towards the bedroom.

"I know what you want." I giggled. "Is my family safe?"

"Upstairs. Sleeping." Jarael moaned. "Now I have waited long enough. Give them to me."

"I supposed so." I teased her. "I don't know." I taunted, and she ate it up.

"Do I really have to beg you to fuck me?" Jarael whimpered as she pulled me towards that glorious king-sized bed. "Let me show you what I've got." She said shoving me backwards onto the bed. "I've spent all this time next to you, naked, and it has driven me mad. I'll beg if you want me to." She said as she straddled my waist. "You called me back from the never-ending abyss. Now, be a good boy and let me have my way with you."

"If it is Lilith's will," I said the words popping into my head like some sacred litany. "Take what pleasure my body has to offer and be my Sentinel."

"I accept." Jarael said as she bent down and kissed me.

I surrendered to her will, their wills Lilith and Jarael. The sense of being used faded as I became a part of something greater than myself. It didn't hurt that intense sex was involved. I felt her presence as she observed and guided Jarael. Lilith was the goddess of the scorned bride, the proud woman, and my lover. Jarael knelt at the foot of the bed and spit on both her palms as she jacked both of my erections.

"Favored one," the voice came through me as I became her conduit. "I offer you a violet level pact."

"Violet? There are no such thing, are there?" Jarael purred as she prepared to deep throat me.

"There are." Lilith said through me. "Accept it and I will grant you the gift of a master ranked shapeshifter."

"What is the balance?" Jarael asked as her fists blurred.

"Fuck this silly man until he comes six times." I said as I felt the presence leave me.

"Done and done." Jarael agreed with a mischievous grin on her lovely features. "The hand jobs will have to wait lover. I've got a pact to seal." She said as she stood, turned away from me, and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "I'm going to fuck you unconscious."

I held my cocks and took aim as she sat down. I was stunned when she simply let her weight and gravity do all the work. Once the heads were poised to invade Jarael bent her knees. We both cried out as her ass opened and engulfed me. The tears streaming down her face were either those of pain or joy, maybe both. The House had brought her back to me and now she was taking her pleasure from me. It was all very intense for me. Was that the symbiote or just being caught up in the moment? I watched and burned the memory of her slowly sinking down until her ass cheeks touched my groin into my mind.

"Damn girl!" I cursed. "I'm impressed."

"Save your praise Keeper... Jerry. I am going to break you into itty bitty pieces." She promised.

"Yeah whatever," I growled in challenge as she began moving. "Ooh that look!" I groaned as she glared at me over her shoulder.

I couldn't help her. This was her pact to complete. I could slap her ass though which I did. I figured a little hair pulling, nipple biting, or carefully worded encouragement was okay as well. She built up a nice pace and I watched her muscles flex and the perspiration form as she exerted herself. My toes began to curl just as her body began to shake. We were going to cum at the same time. I urged her on and told her how close I was. I came just before she did. Jarael let out a cry of triumph as my loads sprayed her insides.

"That was a nice warm up." She said as she sat catching her breath. "We're going to move up onto the bed proper, so I can ride you nice and slow. I want to savor this one."

"I'm all yours." I said, and she made a face. "What was that look for?"

"We both know you can't commit to me alone. But if you find a special place in your heart for me then I will be pleased beyond measure."

"I want to make you happy." I said, and we moved up for round two.

Jarael not only earned her pact but left me shaking and breathless in the end. We cleaned up and snuggled under the covers together. The seizure hit shortly after Jarael fell asleep. It was minor, but Serenity flooded my mind with ones and zeroes along with the memory of my romp with mom and sis. The tireless A.I. sprung into existence and greeted me. She took the stage appearing in her Rule 34 version of Cortana, namely anatomically correct. I reached out and rubbed her labia and watched her stagger and nearly fall over.

"Interesting. Did I have a seizure?" I said my feeling weak and disjointed. "Feels like it."

"It was minor, but the data stream was a success. I verified the transmission as well as the receipt." Serenity said perking up and appearing eager to share something.

"I saw ones and zeros," I admitted. "So, what has got you so excited, besides my finger?"

"Care to test drive a new upgrade I've been working on?" Serenity asked biting her lower lip erotically.

"No harm in that I suppose." I replied. "When did she have nipples and an obvious pussy?" I asked as I slowly sat up.

"Artistic interpretation or what porn enthusiasts call Rule 34." She chuckled. "I could show you my research. Watch this and tell me what you think."

The track lighting shut off and the house was plunged into darkness. 'Cat.' The room brightened, and my field of vision seemed to extend further. I turned my head of my peripheral vision appeared improved as well. On the bad side my distance vision seemed worse, but it was an interesting experience. I navigated to the bathroom without any lights and emptied my bladder. I was shocked to see that my urine was glowing blue and wondered if that was a hunting adaption that cats had evolved.

'Moth.' Serenity whispered in my head. I listened and heard multiple people sleeping. Their deep regular breathing led me up the stairs to the second floor to one of the larger bedrooms. Each one of my footsteps was so loud. I was barefoot and yet what should have been soft creaks of bending wood were booming. I did my best to move quietly and shifted to the balls of my feet. I crept quietly to their bedroom. Jarael had joined them and the three of them were piled together on a king-sized bed. I clucked my tongue and felt the sound when it bounced back. The picture it formed in my head was brief but overwhelming. I hummed softly, and I could 'see' the entire room from around 270 degrees. It acted like a dome around me describing the room in my mind as opposed to through the optic nerve. It felt like a topographical map in my head. There were shapes and texture but no sense of color or shade.

One by one she let me experience various senses both known and unknown to humans. The strangest by far was the spider's tremorsense. It left me overwhelmed for ten minutes after it had been switched off. It was like the moth sense but instead of creating images in my head it was like a sense of direction. I could pin point where a sound or vibration came from with laser precision. My entire body had become a receptor. I could see where it could be useful, but it left me aching and a bitter after taste. Serenity seemed quite proud of herself for being able to replicate so many foreign senses for me.

'Wait. More.' A soft voice whispered.

I stuck out my tongue by some sort of instinctual level and I could taste their scents. I could distinguish between the three of them. My limited palette was expanded exponentially. There were flavors I could attribute to individuals. It was way beyond salty, sweet, sour or any other recognizable thing I had in my memory. Was this how bloodhounds tracked?

'More.' The voice offered again. 'Close eyes.'

I closed my mouth and eyes to discover what new sense awaited me. I felt a tingling along my naked flesh and after a bit of dizziness I could see. Not only was the room perfectly visible but I could see beyond. I could see the vast expanse of the House and its thousands of possible configurations. How?

'Nexus.' The voice offered. 'You. It. Bound. Let it fill you slowly.'

I looked down and into the furnace-like heart of the Nexus. Six lines of raw force met beneath my feet and coalesced into the cottage, the sorority house, or any façade I desired. I let the Nexus fill me up. I imagined I was standing in a puddle of raw power. My feet tingled and slowly I sank into a lake of shimmering energy. My body soaked up the power like a sponge. My cells crackled with it. I felt sickness and damage evaporate as the Nexus drove it out of me. My head cleared, and the last vestige of the seizures disappeared is a puff of black smoke. I had to reign in the power and hold onto my humanity. Too much of this was more addictive than any drug or woman. I focused on Serenity and her proximity. I pulled back and returned to real world by simply opening my eyes.

"So, how much tactile data did you acquire?" I asked as I returned to my room.

"Tons." She purred. "I am still a little weak in my virtual knees after what you did to Jarael and the others."

"They were fed those pills too eh?" I asked, and she nodded. "Exactly how many people are you data mining for sex?"

"Me personally or Numenor in totality?" She asked for greater clarity.

"Both?" I replied not sure how to react that a corporation was gathering that kind of material. "Sex dolls that feel how good you are in bed."

"I am observing twenty individuals, five males and fifteen females. Numenor has hundreds under Project Stunt Cock." She said, and we busted out laughing. "Most of them are sex workers, porn stars, and known gifted lovers. Ah science."

"Can you access those porn stars?" I asked, and she gave me such a lewd look. "Good. We may have to do some research tomorrow night."

7.The House of Doors:

Weeks had passed since I had moved into the cottage and taken up the title of Keeper. The main benefit of being Keeper was getting laid often and by quite a few different women, women that belonged to the Sisterhood. The weirdness didn't end there. Every few days, usually in multiples of the number three, a woman would simply appear within the confines of the cottage. They usually landed in the master bathroom. These sentinels as they were called arrived covered in a gel-like substance called ectoplasm. This dimensional ooze evaporated on its own but hot water helped quite a bit. I stayed up late on those nights and helped them shower and took some of their stress away as well. I was nice like that.

December 20th arrived, and I stayed up staring at the note I had received weeks before. It had warned not to go out on the 21st and if I did to return before midnight. Why? I drank coffee, paced all over the cottage until the atomic clock struck midnight. I was so caught up I opened the front door naked and peered outside. Where the hell was the snow? There should be close to six inches of powder on the ground or more piled up where the walks had been shoveled. Nope. No snow anywhere on campus. I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed my keys and walked barefoot onto the lush grass. I guessed the temperature to the upper sixties or low seventies in December.

"What the hell is going on?"

A female figure raced up out of the shadows. Her breasts bouncing hypnotically as she approached me. She bent over and gasped for breath. I told her to take her time. A little while later she stood and greeted me by that damn ominous title, Keeper.

"Greetings Keeper, we are thrilled to be have been chosen to be visited." She said and that raised alarm bells.

"Holy fucking shit!" I cursed as the second full moon rose above the horizon. "Where the hell am I?"

"Would you like a tour, or can I fuck you here?" The girl asked smiling brilliantly.

"No one is fucking anyone until I get an answer. What the fuck is that?" I growled as I pointed to the second moon. "Hold on... it has an atmosphere. Why does a moon have an atmosphere?"

"It has always had one. Earth has had two moons for at least twenty million years." She stared with hands on her hips. "Walk with me and we'll compare Earths."

Alarm bells went off, but I agreed. The second moon was the least of the differences between my world and this one. The campus was eerily familiar until we came to the twenty-foot bronze statue of a human-monster hybrid. I stared at it and the girl tugged on my arm to keep me moving.

"Don't stare. They don't like it when someone stares. Even you aren't immune to their anger Keeper." She begged.

"Okay. Tell me who or what the hell that is supposed to be."

"The champion of the Old Ones. That is Wilbur Whately and he was the one that brought them back. He opened the way and changed the world forever. Billions died the first year alone. The survivors live in colonies that act as museums and zoos for them. They like watching us go about our normal lives like insects in a cage."

"Old Ones? Who or what are they?" I asked, and she stiffened as she fell to the ground covering her head.

I looked up and saw the god damned thing striding across the landscape in the distance. It was a mile high and strode like a giant across the earth as the titans of old. My mind had issues trying to reconcile how any biological lifeform could be so impossibly huge. I looked at the details and that must have allowed me to keep my sanity intact. Its head reminded me of an octopus or the legendary kraken. Its body was rudimentarily humanoid with bat wings sprouting from its back. The thing's hands ended in warped claws that clenched and unclenched as it perambulated towards the horizon. It passed behind the mountains and I thanked the dead gods of sanity and light for that small miracle.

"It is gone." I whispered.

"Keeper. How did you endure? Never mind, come with me, the sisterhood requests your company."

"What is your name?"

"Artemis Harrower. I am the only survivor of that once great family." She said as she wept.

"I can't stay long." I told her eager to return to my own world.

It was curiosity that drove me now. I needed to know how they knew about the Keeper and what my role here was. While I had cast off the sense of being manipulated, I was desperately curious to discover what kind of shit storm I could stir up. This was no longer a want it topped my things I needed to know. The Sisterhood's sorority house dominated the circle. Another bronze statue stood before the building and it was slightly less horrific than the thing, I had seen walking in the distance. It depicted a twenty-foot spider demon with hints of human qualities that were more disturbing than its arachnid majority. I suppose I would have to be cautious of these spider worshippers.

"Atlach Nacha." Artemis said filling in the blank. "She is the Great Weaver and Deceiver."

"It says at the base here that she serves as the herald and hand maiden of Great Kuh... thul... hu? Who is that?"

"You looked upon his greatness a short while ago. It is rare for him to come to the land since his island kingdom has risen from the depths. He prefers to work through emissaries."

She opened the front door of the sorority and called out that I had arrived. Three dozen women assembled in the great hall wearing nothing but white hooded robes that were open in the front. A single female figure wore scarlet and was by far the most attractive among them. I tried to find a familiar face but was disappointed.

"Keeper." The stunning brunette in red greeted me.

"Thank you." I said looking at all of them pose to best show off their favorite feature. "Nice tits everyone... what the fuck is going on?"

"Girls get lost. I need to fill the Keeper in on his duties." The leader ordered, and they scattered. "They wanted to make a good first impression."

All of them were barefoot so where was the strange clacking sound coming from? It was right at the edge of my hearing and that troubled me.

"They are all quite attractive. Please explain what is going on before I say fuck it and leave." I growled my unease fueling my words.

"I like you, straight to the fucking point." She said rolling her shoulders sending the shimmering silk down to the floor and leaving her naked. "I shaved today hoping you'd show up. See." She said as she pulled her labia apart. "You are the Keeper of the House of Ten Thousand Doors. Each door leads to a different parallel universe. It is your duty to visit them and if you are able help them. We are beyond help but you could lend us the comfort of your body for a few hours. You don't have to fuck all of us but perhaps half a dozen?"

She walked around me and again I heard that sound of something rigid hitting the stone floor. It was tantalizingly faint, but it was there. It became almost maddening.

"Do you take it up the ass?" I asked, and she blushed. "Okay, are you a virgin?"

"I am a skilled lover. I was trained to be. I go to this university to be a better concubine for the children of the Old Ones. If I am lucky when I graduate, I will be sent to serve as a body slave to Shuma Gorath or perhaps one of the sons of Chthon. They are the most desirable of the living abominations."

"Chthon... Shuma Gorath... what are they like?" I asked as she began dancing.

"The Sons of Chthon are relatively human in appearance except they sport multiple cocks. Shuma Gorath is a massive eye surrounded by dozens of tentacles of varying length and girth. It is said on his holy day he can penetrate a hundred women at once. Do you like my body Keeper?"

She arched her back, bent backwards forming an arch before performing a handstand. She spread her legs giving me a clear view of her pussy and ass. She remained in that position, so I walked over, traced her labia with my fingers and found her soaking wet. I brought my hand up and rubbed my fingers together and then pulled them apart showing her the glistening juices. I didn't miss how odd the fluid was. I held my hand up and viewed it against one of the lights. There were dozens of strands within the thick gel. My thoughts flashed back to the bronze statue out front. This was the Sisterhood of Athlach Nacha, the spider goddess. I wiped the goo on my jeans and saw the silky strands cling to the denim. Fear and anger galvanized me into action. I wished I had brought Jarael with me. She was a survivor while I was a soft target.

1...678910...12