Sisterhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I say that I have been monitoring you I mean to the smallest minutia. It includes sensory data that you receive via optics, olfactory, taste, tactile, and so on. I have had other volunteers willing to take similar pills so that I could get data from the other side. Women. I have several of your sex partners wired for sound."

"How can I feel you though?" I asked even more confused than when this all started.

"I... um... shit! I am tied directly to your nervous system. What you feel I feel. What they feel I record and store. I can fit the two together and well... experience the world as you do. I can smell food when it is cooking. I can taste it when you eat. I am building a lot of muscle memory as well as some interesting tactile experiences."

"You can feel it when I fuck someone." I said, and she blushed. "If I touch you then you feel it." My fingers cupped her left breast and I could feel the warmth and weight of it. "Your nipple just got hard."

"I feel it." She whispered. "Dear god I can feel it."

"How close are you to a cure?" I asked fearing the worst.

"A month maybe two." She whispered. "If I put off the other projects then less time."

"Other projects. I don't remember those, why not?" I asked, and she shrugged in a very human way.

"They aren't nearly as exciting as a cure for seizures." She waved her hand a two dozen displays appeared. "They are engineering ideas that are attempts at improving human and machine interaction, specifically interfaces." My puzzled expression must have been enough to make her laugh. "Let me show you what I have so far." One by one the screens hovered into place and she explained their function. "This is a replacement of the English standard keyboard. You can see how comfortable a spherical keyboard will be and the most used letters are below the fingers of the user. It should prove easier to use and learn than other non-standard interfaces."

"Have you tested it?"

"I have submitted it to Numenor as well as several preschools for testing. I think kids will like its unorthodox shape and ability to be customized." She displayed a blue sphere with shimmering silver keys. "Give it a try and see what you think." I examined the position of the keys and as I played around with it, she continued. "The next interface works with program functions that range from artistic to heavy machinery. These are also customizable for individual comfort and ease."

"Can you show me a real time display of what you are monitoring?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely." Serenity replied, and I busted out laughing. "Look."

The screens shifted to display the most active portions of my physiology. I reached up and touched my cheek and watched the spike in data and the exchange of heat, tactile response, and so on. Another display showed my brain activity and she explained which parts of the brain activated and why. I glanced at her virtual 'brain'. The organ was streamlined for efficiency and her accuracy was over ninety-nine percentile. Her crystal matrix allowed her twelve times the processing power as the typical human being. She worked on a digital level exclusively and wasn't limited to chemical responses even though she was mimicking it. I noticed that she was reacting to my proximity.

"Show me yours. I want to see us side by side." The screens showed an obvious action and reaction between us. "Interesting. Let's see what happens if I do this." I said as I moved behind her and brought my arms around her waist. "I can feel you." I said. Even though she was still only a hologram my fingers stopped when they 'felt' her virtual flesh. It was a neat trick of mind and senses. "Look at the monitor. Your holographic heart is racing. I never guessed how intricate your programming is. What happens if I cup your tits?" I brought my hands up and did just that.

"Oh god..." Serenity moaned, and I felt her body lean against me. "Maybe I should switch off this feature."

"I leave that to you. I can feel your weight even though you are only a collection of coherent photons."

"Shadow Dancing." She said as she shivered. "I built a very intricate sensory net. I can track your body and gauge where you end, and I should begin. I have terabytes of data of what I should feel and when. I have an equal amount on you. Here's another magic trick." She turned to face me, and her hand moved down and passed through my jeans. "This."

"UNNNN... you sneaky little... oh shit!" I cried out as I felt her hand stroking me. "Damn Serenity."

"I know what you like. I have seen what gets the best results. I can randomly generate speed, pressure, and tactile input. I can emulate a hand, a mouth and tongue and even teeth, or other things as well."

"No shit." I gasped as her hand moved faster. Logically I knew she was made of light, but my brain and body didn't care about that. "Jeez Louise."

"Perfect timing." She said as the doorbell rang. "Your mom is here."

The sensation of pleasure ended. I snarled as I answered the door. My mother stood there wrapped in a fur coat and smiling from ear to ear. I gestured, and she walks in with the clack of high heels striking the tiled floor. I offered her a drink and she followed me to the kitchen. I had learned about a new concoction and fixed us both one.

"It is called a Blue Lagoon." I said as I handed it to her.

"Lemonade... Vodka... and Blue Curacao," she muttered off the ingredients and then took a sip. "Tasty."

"I'm glad you like. You got your degree, here didn't you?" I asked. "Do you know much about why the sorority was disbanded?"

"I warned them you were the curious type." She said and then took a healthy sip of her drink. "It was your predecessor he crossed the line. It was his actions that was the reason why there hasn't been a keeper for over two decades." She frowned and handed me her empty glass.

"I got ya," I told her as I fixed her another cocktail. "What did he do? He didn't kill anyone did he?"

"Not directly," Mom said and saw the frown form. "He accepted a girl as a sentinel without training or testing. She's never been seen again, assumed dead or worse."

"She was cute I take it." I said instead of asking what was worse than death.

"No." Mom said her lower lip trembling. "She was stunning, gorgeous, and a thousand other things. If you needed help or simply a shoulder to cry on. When your grandfather passed, she held me and well showed me a side of myself I never knew existed."

"She stuck her tongue down your throat." I chuckled as I fixed myself another drink.

"That too, she got me on my back, ate me out, and made me cum at least three times." Mom purred. "I was in lust when she went away. If I could save her I would."

"You are still wearing your coat." I noticed, and mom smiled. "Holy shit!"

"I knew you'd like." She said as she shrugged the coat off letting it fall to the floor. "I wore it just for you."

"I love body stockings." I said licking my lips. "Why are you wearing that?"

"You damn well know why!" She growled.

"You are soaked. Don't move." I ordered and watched her stiffen. "Hush. Be a good girl."

I walked around her, and she watched me as my hand moved towards her but didn't touch her. She whimpered but remained frozen in place. I stood behind her and knelt. She was trembling now.

"All those mornings with your ass, this ass, framed by that damned apron." I growled as I traced her pussy lips with my fingers. "Yep, someone is horny. Bend over and grab the edge of the counter."

She slowly did as I asked and the slit in her stocking lifted until her asshole was framed perfectly. I took my fingers and eased them between her labia. She let out a noise and whimpered when I used my free hand to tease her clit.

"I wanted to lift your skirt, or tug down your sweat pants, and fuck you senseless. I would stroke off thinking about raping you in your kitchen. You would resist my advances and I would tie your hands behind your back. I would be forced to cut your clothes off you before I suckled your nipples, forced my cock between your lips, and fucked your face until you swallowed my load."

"Oh god." She gasped when I worked my fingers, slick with her juices, into her ass.

"You surrendered eventually," I whispered in her ear as I stood up and cupped her tits. "Damn, your have some huge tits. You are shaking. Why are you shaking?" I asked as she ground her ass against my groin. "I want to fuck you." I said as I pinched her nipples. "Do you want me too?"

I asked her as I unzipped my jeans. The sound of my zipper was so damn loud. I took out my erection and let it slide between her ass cheeks beneath the stocking. I purred in her ear as I rocked my hips.

"If I fuck you," I growled, and she pushed back against me. "You'll get DP'd and poor Karen will have her feelings hurt. I don't know."

"HUH?!" Mom gasped. "What about you. Don't you want to pretend to take my anal virginity?"

"Dirty pool," I laughed as the second cock manifested. "I've been practicing... tell me how I'm doing."

I was so hard it was easy to line up the heads against her openings. I teased her a bit and mom was shaking now. The shivering had intensified.

"Push back you filthy little cock slot." I growled in her ear. "UNNNN! What a good little whore!"

"Your whore!" Mom howled as the upper cock violated her 'virginal' ass. "IN! Your cock is in my ass!"

"Push!" I ordered, and she shoved her hips backward impaling both holes with cock meat.

"Yes!" She cried as she climaxed. "So deep. One is kissing my womb and the other is buried deep in my butt."

"Let's get this on tape. Serenity... camera please." I said as I snatched mom off her feet and held her under her thighs."

Serenity manifested holding a video camera. Mom begged me to fuck her and smiled for her audience. I thrust into her as mom moaned into the virtual camera. I moved slow savoring our second time together. I was shocked when she hadn't slapped the shit out of me for calling her a whore or cock slot. Instead she begged me to call her my whore. I picked up speed and mom became unstuck when her second orgasm crashed into her. She thrashed around in my arms and I nearly dropped her.

"I fucking knew it!" Karen roared as she stormed in. "You slut!" She growled as she pointed at my mom. "You fucking slut!"

"Yep!" Mom fired back. "I fucked him first... two holes no waiting. Ha! He took my anal cherry!"

"Damn it mom," Karen cursed as she undressed. "We agreed that he would take my anal virginity."

"You agreed." Mom moaned as my cocks swelled inside of her. "He's going to cream pie both of my holes! Watch you little slut!"

I roared as I fired both loads into mom. I set mom on her feet and pulled out. The scarlet energy welled up inside of me restoring my stamina. I slapped mom on the ass and stalked over to my sister. She was struggling with her stockings and only when I was grabbing her by the hair did, she notice me.

"Stand up straight." I ordered and for once in her entire life she didn't argue with me. "I am going to punish you."

I took a page out of the dean's playbook and cupped my hand and brought it down on her right ass cheek. Sis yelped and hopped away instinctively. I tightened my grip on her hair and gently pulled her head back and kissed her. She wasn't expecting that. Karen kissed me back while mom and Serenity observed. I broke the kiss the pinched her nipple at the same time. Sis let out a squeal but managed to keep still. I gave the nipple a twist and sis' entire body shook as she climaxed.

"Dirty little masochist!" Mom cried out in surprise as sipped her drink.

"I can't help it." Sis pouted.

"I was going to order you to suck me off but after seeing that ass of yours..." I said as I moved behind her. "...I changed my mind."

"Is that your cock knocing on my back door?" Karen asked as she looked over her shoulder. "Yikes!"

"Knock... knock..." I grunted as I pushed my hips forward.

I was surprised at how easy my cocks slid into her. I was balls deep in no time at all. I lifted her off the ground and let mom see my cocks buried in sister dearest. Serenity walked up to my sister and stared at her as I began fucking her.

"Her expression is a perfect blend of pain and pleasure. I am so copying this. Mapping facial features... recording vocal emanations... perfect."

"Maximum effort!" I howled as I pounded Karen from below.

"Did I look like that?" Mom asked slurring her words.

"Yes." Serenity replied throwing up a hologram of me fucking her just a few minutes ago. "Like mother like daughter."

"My poor ass!" Karen howled as she climaxed again. "I can't stop coming!"

"I know." Mom whispered. "He's going to blow!"

She was right. Karen's ass while better prepped than my mother's was far tighter. I picked up speed and force until I lost the battle and fired deep into sis' unprotected holes. I had to support Karen once I set her back on her feet and withdrew.

"You did it again Mr. Cream Pie." She purred.

I sat and finished my drink while they went off together to clean up. The whispering began the moment they were out of the room. I couldn't make out on a conscious level what was being said but I felt its effect. I looked down and both of my cocks were iron hard without any obvious provocation.

'Do it.' It whispered. 'Do it now!' It urged.

I was on my feet and propelling myself to the master bath. They were chatting and joking when I walked in. Mom was starting a shower while sis sat on the toilet. They immediately noticed my twin erections and smiled.

"It is time for round two." I said. "I haven't broken you yet and I always keep my promises."

This is where the first major memory gap appeared later. There were several others and in the end, I found myself alone on top of the covers on my bed. I was panting and gasping as if I had just had one hell of a climax. I was weak as a kitten and barely conscious.

"You lied to him." Mom said as if I wasn't in the room.

"What was all that fulfill the pact nonsense about?" Karen asked.

"Lilith doesn't give men pacts," Mom declared quite vehemently. "It just isn't done."

"I suggest you ladies move away from the bed. I want to limit the chance of exposure as much as possible." Serenity said. "That should be sufficient."

"Are you sure about this?" Karen asked her voice unsteady and she sounded close to tears.

"Xenography is his only hope of survival. The last seizure nearly killed him." Serenity explained. "Here goes." Pause and complete silence. "This is your only hope." She said as I heard sliding glass and a loud trilling sound.

Sis screamed when I felt something wet and leathery land on my face. I was suffocating and then robbed of consciousness. I dreamt of an eerily lit jungle. The air was humid and the smell of a thousand flowers, the buzzing of insects, the roar of predators, and then the unsettling silence of an apex predator when it approached. Everything in the jungle feared it and fled the area. I looked for it but never saw it strike. I woke on my bed. I was under the covers but not alone. She was in front of me pressing her body against mine. Was it mom or sis? I ran my hands over her body and she felt different yet familiar. Her breasts were nice but not nearly large enough to be either of my family members.

"That tickles." She giggled, and I knew it wasn't either of them now.

"Who?" I said my throat raw and scratchy. "I feel like shit. Do I have the flu?"

"No Keeper, you are recovering from your treatment." She said as I forced my eyes open.

"Jarael?" I gasped in surprise when I spied the shock of translucent white hair. "How?"

"You called for me while you were ill. The House summoned me here. I am your sentinel now. I can stay for as long as you like. I can't thank you enough."

"Don't leave me alone." I said feeling vulnerable.

"Never!" She vowed as I rolled onto my back and looked up at the mounted mirror.

'The pact has been fulfilled.' The voice whispered followed by a sense of accomplishment.

"What the hell happened to me?" I asked as I pulled down the covers and saw the extreme athletic build I now possessed. "I never looked this good."

"The treatment had side effects." Jareal purred. "Tomorrow Keeper, you will be better tomorrow. Sleep. Rest."

I touched the hourglass on my belly, but it was dormant. Perhaps whatever had happened it couldn't fix. Only time could mend it. I pulled the covers back up and Jarael snuggled close and I slept. She slithered out of the darkness just as she had the first time. Lilith. She manifested and held me close in a more intimate embrace than sex. I found comfort in her arms.

"You are the exception to the rule." She whispered as if someone else might hear. "You may earn pact rewards. You are the only male I will grant them to."

"I didn't ask for one." I replied as she stroked my hair.

"I know my pet." She said in a condescending tone. "If your actions match the guidelines of a pact you earn that reward. So, when you fucked two members of your family at the same time you received my boon. I have given you the gift of clarity of vision and mind. It is a highly sought-after reward."

"How does it manifest?" I asked, and she kissed the top of my head.

"Call it an intellectual upgrade. I suppose you could compare it to having your IQ boosted by a hundred points or so. Use it wisely. I must go. I am being summoned."

She turned to smoke and slipped from my grasp. I awoke in the middle of the night. I felt refreshed but needed to piss in the worst way. Jarael was sleeping on her side and I was able to slip away and leave her sleeping. I emptied my bladder and then splashed water on my face. I needed a shave I thought as I regarded my reflection. My eyes had changed. Their color was intense and so dark I could only call it indigo. I checked out my body and I looked like a male version of Jarael. I must have dropped thirty pounds of fat but put on at least that much in muscle. The bathroom light came on and Jarael stood in the doorway. She had startled me, and my body had reacted. I was suddenly staring 'down' at her and she grinned as her head looked up as she greeted me.

"Morning Keeper." She said as she put the toilet seat down and sat down as she pissed.

"Jarael." I said as casually as I could. "How the hell did I get up here?"

"You jumped." She laughed. "How are you doing that?"

"I don't know." I said as panic crept in. "I am stuck."

I was clinging to the wall with my head bent forward to keep from banging it against the ceiling. I hopped down and landed easily on the tiled floor. This wasn't part of the pact so what the hell was it? I looked at my hands carefully but there were no noticeable changes. I remembered snatches of conversation just before the sense of suffocating followed by darkness. She had lied to me. Why would Serenity do that?

"Serenity." I called out and she appeared a few seconds later. "What the hell is going on?"

"Please be more specific." She asked her voice cool and emotionless. I hopped up and clung to the tiled wall and looked over my shoulder at her. "Oh that."

"Oh that?!" I snapped as I dropped back to the floor. "Let's start with that and then you can move onto why you lied to me."

"Please follow me into the bedroom. The lighting in here is too bright for a proper projection." She asked so Jarael turned off the lights. "Thank you. Here." She said, and a display screen popped into existence. "This is a high definition scan of your right temporal lobe. The portion here," She said indicating with a flashing icon, "was bleeding profusely. There were other lesions and damage from previous seizures. You were dying. The Sisterhood was prepared and sent out a sentinel to gather a compatible cure."

"That feeling of suffocating." I said, and the hologram nodded. "What did you do?"

1...56789...12