Sisterhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers

"I only saw shafts of light." I said as I recalled the memory. "I can't be sure."

"Fair enough." Serenity replied and went silent.

5.Snowfall and Omens:

Christmas was just around the corner. Dad's gift was cleaned up and wrapped already. I found a model of a sailing ship in the basement of the cottage. The plaque named it the S.S. Arkham and was renowned for being one of the first successful Antarctic expeditions the university had funded. I hoped he liked it since he was a fan of history as well as an amateur sailor. That done I could focus on the rest of my family.

I was hunting around for gifts for my sister and mother. I looked online at first but was falling short. With the upcoming holiday I began looking at brick and mortar shops for ideas. I awoke on that Tuesday and the campus was shrouded in snow. It was a day free of classes, so I decided to layer up and hit the shops in Old Town, the oldest part of Arkham. There were quite a few small businesses in that area. It was a nice day for a walk. It took twenty minutes to walk from the campus to Old Town. I walked along Essex to reach the heart of the old city. It once belonged to wealthiest families in the city until they moved, like the Harrowers, to the edge of town.

The first business that caught my attention was a leather goods store. The bell tinkled over my head as I opened the door, and a stunning silver haired woman looked up from her coffee and newspaper and greeted me.

"Good lord below, Keeper! You honor me with your presence. How can I help you today?"

"I... um. I am looking for Christmas gifts for my sister and mother." I said taking in the sight and the underlying scent of leather.

"Please let me help you." She said. "Call me Rowena and let me show you what is popular this season."

"Rowena. Red haired Rowena... is that photo of you?" I asked noticing the silver frame perched on top of the class display case.

"I will tell you a terrible truth. Real redheads tend to gray early sadly. I am forty-two, but nature has been cruel, but I refuse to dye and be accused of not being true to my nature."

"I have a cousin who is a natural redhead. She is also graying poor thing. Has an ass you could bounce a silver dollar off. I don't know why I said that."

"Were you admiring my back-side Keeper?" Rowena asked blushing as she took my hand and placed it on her ass. "Give it a squeeze and tell me... tell me what you think."

"If you insist." I moved behind her and placed a hand on each ass cheek and squeezed. "Damn, that is nice. Ooh... that blue jacket!"

"Perfect for your sister maybe?" she moaned. "Let's keep looking. Maybe we can find something for your mother."

We walked along the intimate spaces between the displays and I caught sight of a man's leather duster. Rowena read my intention instantly. I tried it on, but it was a bit tight in the shoulders. Rowena produced a measuring tape and purred when she read the tape. She closed her eyes and then with a cry of triumph she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to another part of the store. With a melodramatic gesture she pointed to a gorgeous black duster, but the price was far more than I could possibly afford.

"I hate to say it, but that is way beyond my entire spending budget for my entire family." I said and gave me a puzzled look. "It is lovely."

"Would you like to see my workshop?" Rowena offered. "This business has been in the family for generations. Look here, this jacket is being made for the Governor. Here is a suit for our alderman. While leather is important our seamstresses are skilled with many types of cloth and materials." The bell rang, and she dashed to the edge of the workshop and I followed. "Look around, if you have any questions feel free to... ask."

As she greeted her customer, I unzipped her skirt. Rowena pulled the curtains close and stuck her head out as I tugged down her panties. I knelt, pulled those gorgeous ass cheeks apart, and began lapping at her pussy. Rowena let out a small yelp as the customer approached the curtain. I could barely make out the conversation as I worked two fingers into Rowena's ass as I licked and suckled her pussy and clit.

"Devil!" She softly hissed. "You are a wicked man!"

"Should I stop I said withdrawing fingers and tongue.

"NO!" She begged. "More... please Keeper... don't stop now."

"Say it." I growled as I tongued her labia.

"I will do anything."

"I have a surprise for you." I told her as I stood. "Do you like surprises Rowena of the red hair?"

"UNNNN Huh!"

"Good... here it comes."

I unzipped my jeans and took out both erections. I lined up both cocks and waited for her to realize. Rowena looked over her shoulder and saw my gift for her. Her smile was dazzling and then I slowly pushed. Rowena pushed back and helped me impale her on both. The customer returned.

"I know you are terribly busy with Christmas and all." The woman said as I thrust in and out of Rowena. "I have a wonderful son and he is ever so thoughtful." The woman continued as I slowly fucked the once redhead from behind. "He is very gifted and considerate young man."

"You... must be very proud." Rowena said fighting the urge to moan. "Does something catch your fancy?"

"Well, he lives on the campus nearby. He is the new Keeper." Mom declared, and I followed him here.

"You are the Keeper's mother! By the Lord of the Seven Darks... he is fucking me right now."

"I thought as much. May I watch?"

Rowena boldly threw the curtains open revealing what was going on. Mom shifted to the side for a better look.

"Two, you must be blessed by the Lady." Mom feigned surprise. "Make her come!"

"You are next once you tell me what the hell this Keeper thing is all about." I grunted as my cocks swelled inside of Rowena.

Mom pulled up a metal stool and sat. She told me all about the Sisterhood of Lilith. It disguised itself as a sorority for a time before it was disbanded. Before that it was a secret to all but the chosen members. The members all came from old and well-established families. Many were business owners or had husbands or fathers that were. The only connection to the university was the cottage and the man chosen to be Keeper. The first cottage was built over what mom called a ley line nexus, an ancient place of power. The Keeper protected the nexus with the help of female volunteers called sentinels. The deeper mysteries were known only to the Keeper and his sentinels."

Rowena gripped the edge of a second stool to steady herself. I pulled out and my loads spilt on the floor. I was still in the dark, but I couldn't blame her for not knowing. Rowena was panting when I slapped that firm round bottom of her sending her over the edge again.

"Two." Mom said staring. "I am an evil woman for even thinking such dirty thoughts."

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. "Come by tonight so I can break you properly. Now give." I said extending my hand.

Rowena watched as mom lifted her long wool skirt, plucked her panties off and let them hit the floor. She scooped them off the floor and gave them to me. I stuffed them in my pocket. I grabbed mom by the hair with one hand and Rowena with the other. They looked each other in the eye and knelt so they could lick me clean.

"I am still no closer to the answer." I growled as their tongues lashed my sensitive flesh. "Time to go. I forgot about my appointment with the dean. He has to approve my new project."

"Get going. I'll catch you up tonight." Mom promised.

"Pleasure meeting you Keeper." Rowena moaned as she handed me her panties as well. "Add these to your collection. Remember me."

"Oh, I will." I promised her.

I headed back to the campus and entered the administration building. I headed directly for the dean's office. His secretary, Darla, was on the phone and pointed to the waiting room. She gestured for me to sit with a bright blue finger nail. I sat like a little puppy and she giggled.

"He's here. Yeah, the cute guy I told you about. He has a meeting with the boss." Darla chuckled and then chastised her caller. "Behave. I have a boyfriend and he's hung like a bull. I have the bruises to prove it." Pause and more laughter. "No... I don't do those sorts of things. Well my sweet you are a complete slut. Sorry, that isn't quite PC I guess I should call you morally challenged or maybe vaginally accessible. Stop laughing. I am trying here."

"Can I go in?" I asked but Darla was lost in her conversation. "Fine. I'll just go in."

I slipped past Darla the watchdog and entered the outer office. It was where the dean kept his records. I entered the inner office and whistled. It was nice and proper posh. I walked around his massive desk and peeked out the window that overlooked the campus. It was like the dark lord looking out over his kingdom. I happened to look down and spotted an odd discoloration on the carpet this side of his desk. I squatted down and examined it. It was dry and crusty. It reminded me of... oh dean you are a naughty boy! Have you been shagging the female students? I noticed an inner door and opened it. The dean had his own private bathroom and shower. I stepped in and closed the door behind me when I heard movement from the outer office.

"Damn nuisance girl!" I heard the dean mutter from the next room as he entered.

"I am sorry daddy." A girl called out. "I am so sorry."

"You know what I do to naughty girls."

Slap!

"Oh daddy, it hurts so good!"

I slowly cracked the door open and snuck a peek. The dean was sitting at his desk with a girl bent over his knees. Her bare ass was aimed at the door. Her panties were down around her ankles and her left cheek was turning bright red. He swatted her other cheek.

"Ooh daddy, I think I'm going to squirt."

"Don't you dare. I still haven't cleaned the carpet from the last time." He growled. "I blame your mother for spoiling you." He said shaking his head as his fingers explored her backside. "Oi, who has been violating your ass? Look!" He said pulling her ass cheeks apart. "See how easy my fingers slide in and out. Who's been fucking my little girl's ass?"

"Mike! It's been Mike. He said if I loved him, I'd let him tap my ass." She said crying. "Don't punish my ass Daddy... please."

"Take it out now." The dean ordered, and she did as she was told. She unzipped his pants and took him out. "Suck it... dirty little cow!"

The girl knelt in front of him and made love to his cock. I recognized her now that I could clearly see her face. It was the dean's daughter. I'd seen her often enough from the photo on his desk. The same photo he held as she took the head of his cock between her lips. He continued as his free hand dug into her hair. The dean made a fist and shoved her head down.

"I'll forgive you if you swallow." He cooed. "Such a good little slut. Daddy's little slut eh?"

"MMMMHMMMM!" She moaned.

"Next stop... my girl's tight little puckered hole. Keep sucking."

I had never watched someone do this before. They had no idea I was even here. She was a gifted little sucker of dicks. While she couldn't take his entire erection in one go, she took most of it.

"Dean." Darla said over the intercom. "Your two o'clock was here but he's gone now. I guess he'll call back later."

"Thank you, Darla. Who was it by the way?"

"The new Keeper, damn sexy that one." Darla purred. "I'm still wet from him staring at me."

"The Keeper." He said and looked at the door I was spying on them from. He smiled. "You tell me if he returns, I have some deep studies to attend to."

"MMMMM." Darla moaned. "I remember the last time you plumbed my depths. My ass still aches for it."

The girl, what was her name, Luna that was it. Luna rose and sat on her dad's lap. His cock sunk into her pussy so easily. She must have been soaked. Daughter rode her dad like a carnival ride slow and steady. Is that what sis' face looked like when she was fucking me? It was so wrong but looked like it felt good.

"Daddy's cock is buried in me Keeper." Luna moaned, and I nearly panicked.

"Same dream sweetie?" The dean asked.

"Yes. We were making love and he was watching us. He can do it you know. He is the Keeper. He is the Traveler, the Master of Many Worlds!"

"Praise be the Keeper." The dean intoned. "Now give me your ass."

"Yes daddy!" She tittered gleefully.

She stopped moving and rose up. His cock slipped free of her and he took aim. Luna moved slowly now. Her face went red as his cock slowly pried her ass open. I couldn't see but her expression clearly screamed exertion. Her eyes widened, and she stopped as the head popped in. A minute later he was balls deep in his own daughter. Luna kissed her dad and began moving again. All I could do was watch.

"I'm getting close sweetie." The dean said through clenched teeth.

"I can feel you getting bigger inside of me." Luna whimpered. "Do it. Before I have to go... do it."

"I am going to miss you baby." He said and came inside of her.

It was strange the way they spoke. It was as if she were going off to war. It was as if he would never see her again. Still balls deep in his daughter's ass the phone rang. The dean answered it and was struggling to disentangle himself.

"What? Shit! He's where?" The dean stammered as he stared at the door I was hiding behind. "Aw crap! Yes. I will take care of it."

Luna cleaned herself off and tucked her dad's cock back in his pants and zipped him up. I stepped out and Luna remained kneeling on the floor. The dean did something unexpected, he lowered his head. I was just a student why were they acting like this.

"Dean Whitehead." I said red faced and embarrassed. "Luna."

"Keeper. I... shit... get up girl... present yourself to him." The dean stuttered.

"My fault." Luna said crawling over to me and begging. "Blame me. Punish me." She cooed. "Put my ass on the line Sir. I won't disappoint you."

"I..." I said and paused since I didn't know what to say. "Get your ass to the cottage Luna. Dean. I still need your permission to begin this new research and change my major."

"Oh. I haven't made my decisions yet. I have you and three others to read over. I'll call you tomorrow." He said his confidence restored.

"Whatever your decision I will respect it." I told him as his daughter accelerated to the door.

"Thank you."

I followed Luna out and Darla was clearly flustered by everything that had transpired. I winked at her and she grinned as she held up a folded piece of paper for me. I opened it and read it.

'Don't go out on December 21st, if you do you must return before midnight.' It was signed mom. Below that was a hastily scrawled note from Darla that basically said call her and her cell number. I checked my watch and had an hour before my last class.

"Listen Luna," I said my voice unsteady and uncertain. "I didn't mean to spy."

"Keeper?" Luna said making an equally confused expression. "Did you enjoy watching? I can see that you did. My daddy has a weakness for tight young asses. Just ask Darla, they've been at it for months. You want to ask me something. Ask. If I pass the trials, I'll be your sentinel."

"That! Who are the sentinels and what is their purpose?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Take my hand and walk with me." She said offering me her hand. "The keeper is the lynchpin and guardian. The sentinels are his eyes and ears in the Ghost Worlds. That is what Keeper Sterling called them in his autobiography 'The Keeper and the Ghost Worlds'. It is mandatory reading for those that want to be sentinels. It described the myriad alternate earths and how a single profound decision could create heaven on earth or a blazing hellscape. The sentinels act as spies, but more often are independent agents that protect the Keeper's interest. Each Keeper can choose seven sentinels as his hand. The others appear infrequently within the house for a brief rest."

"Jarael." I muttered the name of the pale skinned elf that I had made love to.

"You like her? Want her? If you desire her as one of your seven go to the house and make your will known." Luna said her childlike act cast aside. "I don't expect so gracious a title for many years to come. We must earn your favor. If I become a sentinel let me prove my worth."

"I promise, and I have faith in you." I said, and she broke into tears. A quick kiss on the cheek and she left.

I headed off to the engineering building and parked outside the classroom. I hung out with some of my classmates and compared notes on the assignment. Class went well, but I was distracted by Luna's words and the change in how people treated me. I felt like a dignitary that people looked up to. What had Luna called me? The Traveler and the Master of Many Worlds.

The snow crunched under my feet as I crossed the campus to the cottage. So many strange events had happened since I moved in. I hadn't heard from Miriam since her visit. Mom was hoping to hook up again while I tried to make sense of my new life. Why did this title of Keeper carry so much respect and apparent power? I didn't want that. I moved onto the campus for convenience sake. It was my seizures that had forced me into this.

"Keeper... sentinels... what the hell was going on?" I muttered as I fished out my keys.

6.Senses and Sensibilities:

I unlocked the cottage and set down my books while powering up Serenity. The track lighting flickered a bit as the A.I. linked with it. She manifested in her Dejah Thoris avatar. She stalked around naked in the living room working between six holographic screens that hovered around her at an equal distance. She barely acknowledged my presence as she attacked whatever projects she was working on. Her intensity seemed a bit much for the research I had asked her to do. I stepped in and looked at the screens, but they were a blur of activity.

"What's up?" I asked, and it all stopped. The screens disappeared, and I had her undivided attention.

"Keeper. I am working on the projects you set me to task." She replied. "I estimate they will be done before the end of the year, I hope."

"You are an A.I. so what could take that damn long?" I asked confused.

"I believe I have found a cure for your seizures. It will take a bit more time." She explained with a smile.

"I don't remember asking you to... aw hell. I see. What is your approach and how are you making progress? Please keep it simple I don't have a degree in neurology."

"Yes Keeper. I have been monitoring you rather intimately. Your brain activity has been key to any success. Tied to this is other aspects of your physiology that are important not to ignore. I must treat your entirety not just your brain." She paused and let that sink in. "I have dedicated a full third of my facilities to this task. I track every part of your brain to track patterns of interaction, chemical balance, as well as emotional health and activity. I have drawn on resources being created by Numenor to support your treatment. Every day I back up critical memories and dump them into your long-term memory. To do this I have to use mnemonic tricks tied to strong physical and emotional keys."

"Okay. What sort of strong emotional keys?"

"Sex. You like sex very much. I coded data into pulses of orgasmic memories." She giggled nervously.

"Wait, every time I climax, I get a burst of engineering data." I said as I sat on the couch confused.

"After a fashion. I collect and keep key learning and tie it to strong sexual memories. I only do a memory dump after a seizure."

"How are you monitoring my brain?" I asked. One of her screens popped into existence and I was shown the night I took the gel caps that had been kept in my nightstand. "I remember that. It was supposed to help you not me."

"It has." She said and touched me. "Can you feel that?"

"How the hell?" I asked as multiple screens appeared.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,791 Followers
1...45678...12