All Comments on 'Six Months to Live Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
As you said yourself, this is different!

I always enjoy your work and this is especially enjoyable! It's a welcome change of pace and I'm interested to see where it will go from here.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
i'm with cageytee, but add erotic,

we’re probably going to get both barrels on this one Cageytee. It’s amazing what you can enjoy in print and fiction, but in real life abhor those very same things and find them repulsive. I’m with you unless it turns physically violent, even fictional physical abuse is repulsive to me. A fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unbelievable

Anyone who doesn't consider the heartless raping of an unconscious woman to be extreme physical violence needs help.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Non-consent

Readers! This is a NON-CONSENT story. What did you expect to find when you started reading it? It is in the non-consent catagory, I told you at the beginning of the story it was NON-CONSENT and not your normal story. I don't know what other warning to give you. There is a Chapter two. Please, if this story bothers you, don't read part two.

Thanks

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DG you are wasting your breath

Why do people read stories they say they hate? Because it turns them on and they are embarrassed about it, so they come off all moral. You put the story in the correct category, and you put a disclaimer on the top. What more can you do?

I didn't read the story, only the feedback and as a fellow writer I share your frustration, but it's hopeless. Some (luckily only some) of the readers here are real pieces of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DG this is

different from what I am used to reading of yours but it was still quality work and I enjoyed it. Can't wait for Ch. 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Different

Not what I usually read or enjoy but I find the mind set here to be interesting. I will read the second part. Thanks.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
YES!!!

totally loved it...but i'm into that kind of stuff warped for a female eh? anyways can't wait to read on. please hurry i've got to find out the end to this one and i hope its long and well full of many lil tales. respectfully a fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good change and its still good

your writing still is top shelf.

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Weird, good to see you stretch as a writer

Interesting motive for tossing aside all social restraint. I think some of the readers don't get what you're doing.

If I remember correctly - having unfortunately seen this first hand - the survival rate for pancreatic cancer is actually much, much lower beyond the first year. I think the five year is only a few percent. I've known a few and they didn't make it much past four months from diagnosis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dearest DG - You Knucklehead

Warnings smornings - we see your name and expectations rise as they should as you have conditioned us for what you are -lifelike reality and fairness or consequence.

You could put this under FETISH subsection Pissing and most us would go there wondering what the hell is he doing and why given his history.

Lastly, if you didn't want comments or just good one's (gee well why didn't you just say so). Perhaps just turn off the comment machine as some weak one's do.

You are in control of decisions and direction but your name and history can't make us like it - why did you think that? Write what you want and watch the reactions shown - thats the game here isn't it. The old carrot and stick which I know that you know well - as it works. Now get ready for the anon. comments - well shaming doesn't work either as we are all anon. even DG !!!

In the real world, sometimes writers and artists use a different name when trying something different and don't wish to sully thier estabolished reputation - why not here you lunkhead! (as some already do)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent idea but...

...the execution could have been better. I agree with one of the previous comments and think that you need a better editor, or maybe edit the story yourself.

Also, this may be a strange comment, but I think I would have enjoyed the story had it been darker / more twisted / more explicit. It seemed almost tentative - if you are doing a story about a man tossing aside all moral constraints, then you should go all the way and beyond (but you may be saving that for part two).

PS - anyone who reads a story knowing that it is about non-consensual sex and then proceeds to whinge about it should be spanked until his/her bottom turns purple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting start...

I almost found this story funny, as he turned SO devious and nasty. How many of these ladies will get pregnant and will end up raising his offspring?

Will be interesting to see where this one goes. If his physician was incorrect he's in a real heap of trouble!

mpqm1968mpqm1968over 18 years ago
Been done before only better

There's a similarity in theme between this and my own '24 Hours to Live' series. (shameless plug)

I have no problem with the story just found it shallow and the sex all a bit calculated and un-erotic.

Would be interested to know what motivated you to write this particular story.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
You werent kidding

You weren’t kidding when you said this one was dark. It is quite a different story from what you usually write and for that you are to be commended. So many writers write the same story over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked it

Regardless of what has been said. I understand. Thank you for the submission. Please continue.

Username: Ornament...I forgot my password T.T

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You write well. Please learn to spell.

Write 100 times "illicit sex"

elicit means to call forth emotions, feelings, and responses or to bring out or draw out, while illicit means contrary to or forbidden by law - unlawful.You meant the latter in your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5703 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES