Six Months to Live Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

She was passed out, with one leg on the couch and the other hanging over to the floor. I couldn't wait any longer. I undid the buttons down the front of her dress. All she had on was a bra and panties. I just pulled her panties to the side and started rubbing her pussy. As it was getting wet I shoved in two fingers. I can't tell you how good it felt finger fucking another mans wife.

When her pussy started getting wet I undid my zipper and pulled my cock out and let her have it. God it felt good. As I was pumping her pussy I pulled her bra up over those big tits. I pulled out my camera to get a few pictures of them.

Then I squeezed them together. I was rubbing and sucking those mammoth tits. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and heard a slight moan come from her. I put my cock between her tits and squeezed them together. What a feeling, I was about to come, and decided to all over those big beauties. I got some tissue and cleaned her up as best as I could. I know her tits would still be sticky but that was her problem. I pulled her bra back over her tits and buttoned her dress back up. I did jam my fingers back into her cunt for just a minute. She was sopping wet. That's the way I left her.

Over the next couple of weeks I did the same thing to at least a half dozen of the church women. Leaving my sperm inside most of them. In the weeks that followed I got curious looks from all the women I have been fucking. Just about all knew something happened but didn't know what to say. They were church going ladies and were afraid to bring it up to anyone. I just looked at them all and just smiled.

After one of my fuck seasons with one of the church women I came home and my wife said some guy called from where I work and would be stopping over. I knew it must be slime bucket Jeff. When he came to the door I asked him why did he come by my house at this hour?

He said, he didn't want to carry that kind of drugs around. Especially to a parking garage. We made our transaction and began to just talk. He didn't seem so bad since I lowered my own moral standards. He saw my wife go by and asked if she was the reason I wanted the drugs. I really didn't mind telling him that I tried it on her the first night but she was out cold in ten minutes. I told him I wish I could get her to just be in a really fuzzy dream state but till awake.

He pulled out a tube that resembled an eye dropper but had marking on them. He told me to only fill the vial to a certain line and I might get the desired effect. My wife went in to get ready for bed and left her soda on the kitchen table. Jeff and I went in and put the desired amount in her drink. My wife came out and took her drink and sat down on the sofa to watch one of her programs while I was in the kitchen talking to Jeff. She knew he was from the office and just assumed it was business.

After about twenty minutes Jeff and I walked in to see Cindy in kind of a fog. Even though she never drank she talked like she was totally drunk. I walked her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed and starting taking off her clothes. I decided to just remove her robe and undies, leaving her nightgown on. When I turned around Jeff was standing there watching.

I had fantasies about watching another man fucking my wife, but not with her permission. I didn't want her to cuckold me or make me a wimp. I didn't want her enjoying sex more with someone else then she did with me. I wanted to be in charge and call the shots.

I pulled her nightgown up, and let Jeff look at her pussy. He was excited and I could see him put his hand on his cock. I took off my clothes and got between Cindy's legs and just started rubbing my cock against her pussy just like I did with her sister. Only Cindy was awake but totally out of it. As I started rubbing my cock against her pussy she started to get wet. I just kept rubbing until I felt her getting into it. When we had normal sex she never acted like this. I think her inhibitions were gone and she was actually enjoying it instead of acting like it was her wifely duties.

I shoved my cock all the way in and heard her moan, something she very rarely did. I looked over at Jeff; he had his cock out, and was masturbating. I told him to put his cock against my wife's lips but not to put it in her mouth. He did just what I said and touched his cock to her lips, and asked if he could touch her tits? I said, "Go ahead," I've never seen another man touch her.

I was as hot as could be. I never believed I would let another man touch my wife. It was me in charge not her or him. Then I came, shoving my cock in as deep as I could while watching Jeff rub her tits. Then she opened her mouth to moan and the head of Jeff's cock went in. God what a turn on.

He said some pre cum went in her mouth. I told him to take his dick out of her mouth now. He did, holding it in his hands. I could see he was about ready to cum. I climbed off my wife who still hadn't come and told Jeff if he ate her cum filled pussy then I would let him fuck her.

It was awesome watching Jeff crawl between my wife's legs and start eating some of my cum out of her pussy. She was wiggling her hips like there was to tomorrow. Then he climbed up and began pumping his cock into her pussy. As far as I know she had never had sex with another man and wouldn't even know about this.

She was moaning and jacking her pussy up against Jeff and he had to cum. He just shot it into her pussy and she screamed out having her own orgasm. I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures, never knowing if I would ever need them.

Jeff got off my wife and acted like he was my servant. Thanking me and promising me never to say anything to anybody. My wife's pussy had cum running out of it since we both shot loads into her. I just left her that way. I wanted her to know she was fucked, just not by two guys.

I knew Jeff was totally afraid of me. I asked him if he was married and what his wife looked like.

He said he was and that she was twenty two years old, short and chunky. Maybe 160 pounds with big breasts. He said he had no children. I asked him if his wife played around like he did. He looked down at the floor and said he didn't think so.

Then I looked at him and said, "I let you fuck my wife, now I'm going to fuck yours."

He looked at me and was totally scared saying, " I don't think she'll go for it." I know I fucked your wife but,. . . . ."

I cut him off, "No buts, tomorrow at 8:00pm. Take whatever amount of drugs you need. You can have her at any level from awake to passed out. I won't hurt her, I will only fuck her the one time. Just so we will be even."

He was nervous but gave me his address, took his money and left.

The next morning Cindy got up and asked me if we made love the night before. I told her of course we did. Didn't she even remember?

"She said she had woke up this morning and her vagina hurt and she remembers making love and it felt good, but she had a mess to clean up. She said she was dreaming again."

I asked, "About what? That's the second dream you had in the last couple of weeks."

She just said, "About fantasizing, and making love."

Well honey I said, "As long as it was just with me." I smiled, she didn't.

After work the next day I went to Jeff's house. Jeff answered the door and invited me in. He looked really nervous. He said he wasn't sure he could go through with it. If she ever found out he set this up she might leave him.

I said "Does she love you?"

He answered, "Yes, she might not be the prettiest girl but we do care for each other."

I asked," Does she know you sell drugs?"

He answered, "Yes, but it bothers her that I might get caught and go to jail. She says she doesn't want to lose me."

"Well Jeff, no drugs will be needed, I think I can handle this." I said.

Jeff's wife Marla entered the room, Jeff introduced me as a man he worked with. She was a chubby little gal, big tits, big belly, but an awfully pretty face. She just had on jeans and a blouse. Her and Jeff were probably in their early twenties. I looked at her and said, "Marla, did Jeff tell you why I'm here this evening?"

She looked at a nervous Jeff and then back at me and said, "No he didn't, is he is some sort of trouble?"

"Yes," I replied, "I caught him selling drugs in the office garage tonight. I have to decide how to handle it. Whether to call the police or use another option."

"Please don't call the police, they'll send him to jail. We'll do whatever it takes to keep him out of jail. Please tell us what we can do." replied Marla with tears in her eyes.

"I'll get right to the point Marla, I like to fuck married woman. I told Jeff to bring me here and you have to consent to fuck me, or I leave here and call the police and show them the surveillance tape. There is no room for debate here. I fuck you in front of Jeff or I go to the police station. What will it be Marla?"

Marla started crying with tears in her eyes saying, "I can't do it, I can't just fuck you in front of my husband."

I just looked at her and said, "That fine it's your decision," then I got up and walked to the door. I looked back at Jeff and said, "Guess she didn't love you as much as you thought."

Marla yelled, "Wait, What are you going to do?"

"I'm headed to the police station, just like I said." and looked at Marla.

With tears in her eyes she said, "Okay I'll do it. Please don't hurt me."

I said, "Marla, I'm going to make you feel very good, I have no intention of hurting you. Just so you know, this is only a one time thing. To help save your husband," who was just starring at the floor. Then I said, "Jeff, do you have a reefer you can give your wife so she won't be so tense?"

Jeff handed her a joint and lit it. She started puffing on it right away. She needed to mellow out some. I took out my tape recorder and said Marla, I need you to say that you are having consensual sex with me on the tape. So that you can't try and bribe me or sue me later.

She was nervous but just spoke into the taped saying, "I am Marla Maple and I agreed to have consensual sex with Steve Aronhalt. I am doing it of my own free will," she had tears in her eyes.

"Damn, just the thought of a woman saying that in front of her husband was a turn-on."

After she gave her statement I left the recorder on. It would be interesting to hear it played back later. Jeff and Marla thought I turned it off.

She had finished her joint and was just starting to feel it. I told Jeff to give her another. As he did I told her to come over to the sofa where I was sitting and stand in front of me, which she did. Jeff was sitting in the chair across from us watching. I reached up and undid her belt and slid the zipper down on her jeans. She started breathing hard, the reefers doing their job.

I opened the front of her jeans and saw her pink panties. I reached up and rubbed her plump belly in circular strokes. I told her to unbutton her blouse which she started doing. As soon as she had them all unbuttoned I called Jeff over and told him to help her take off her blouse.

He stood up, came over and pulled her blouse lightly off her shoulders while I kept rubbing her belly and pulling her pink panties out a little so I could slide my hands down to her bush.

"Now unfasten her bra and pull it off," which he did. Her big titties just flopping down. "Now tell her thank you for giving me her ass to save yours."

Jeff went next to her ear and said, "Honey thank you for doing this for me, I'm so sorry and will try and make it up to you."

"I said tell her thank you for fucking me"

Jeff looked at me and then said, "Honey thank you for fucking Steve, I hope you enjoy it."

I said, "That's better."

Then he kissed her on the neck and reached around and grabbed her big tits.

I pulled her jeans down and she stepped out of them. Then I reached up and put my hand on her pussy mound. It was soaking wet right through her panties. I looked up at her and said, "You love this don't you?"

She nodded, yes.

I reached up and tore her pink panties from her body. It startled her for a second. Then I told her to spread her legs more. She had fat thighs so she had to spread them quite a bit.

I reached up and gabbed a handful of her puffy pussy lips. Damn it felt good. I asked her, "Marla, have you ever been this hot before?"

She shook her head 'no'.

I pushed two of my fingers up her sloppy cunt and she just started moaning. "Do you want me to fuck you now Marla?" I asked. "Do you want me to fuck you in front of your husband?"

She said, "Yes, I need to be fucked, I'm so hot."

I slipped my pants and underwear down over my knees and my cock standing straight up.

I said to Marla, "Take your fat pussy and put my big cock into it."

She didn't hesitate, she climbed on my lap and grabbed my cock and inserted it into her hot, sloppy wet, puffy pussy and just started riding it. She was swearing and riding my cock for all it was worth.

Jeff was back sitting in the chair with his cock out.

I asked Marla if she ever fucked anyone besides Jeff?

She said, "Yes, two other guys. But not since she had gotten married two years ago."

"Did they fuck you this good?"

"God no Steve, this is the best ever. I love it."

I was ready to shoot my load in this young married girl's pussy while her husband looked on. She was younger then my daughters. Right now I didn't care, I just wanted to release my cum, and I did. She must have squealed for what seemed like five minutes, and came with a scream.

I told Jeff to go get the KY jelly and come back. He still had his cock hanging out as hard as a rock. I laid on the sofa and told Marla to get between my legs and clean me up. I couldn't believe this young wife would even do it, but she got on the end of the sofa with her ass in the air and starting licking my pussy juice coated cock.

When Jeff came back in the room He couldn't believe what he saw. His wife of two years cleaning her pussy juice as well as my cum off my cock. I lifted her head up off my cock for a second and asked her if she had ever been fucked in the ass.

She said, "No." I told Jeff to put a lot of jelly all over his cock and all around her anus. Then to put his cock, which was much smaller then mine, in her anus. Marla looked nervous but I told her everything would be all right and to keep sucking my cock.

Jeff put both of his hands on her fat ass and slowly pushed his rigid cock in her anus. She pulled her mouth off my cock long enough to squeal. Then got back down to the clean up job. Watching this man fuck his wife in the ass for the first time while she was cleaning up my cock was making my big cock rigid again..

Jeff finally sank his cock to his balls deep and came in her ass. She had an orgasm after he emptied his seed in her ass. I had her knell and front of me so I could cum on her big fat tits. She just held her tits together while I came on them.

Jeff went and got a few towels so we could all wipe ourselves off. Then I got dressed and reached into my briefcase that I had with me and pulled out a VCR tape which I opened up and ripped out the tape in it. Of course the tape was blank but Marla thought she just save her husbands life thinking it was the video tape from the garage. She came up to me and said 'Thank you' as I reached down to get a last grab of her puffy young pussy.

To bad I was dying, I could have that young pussy anytime I wanted.

I turned to Jeff and said, "I never want to see you selling drugs again in the garage. Next time your wife might not be there to save your ass." Then I walked out and went home.

When I got home I jumped in the shower and thought, "Who's next."

-----------------------------

End of Chapter one. I was going to do it all in one chapter but just to much at once.

Chapter 2 will take you to the end.

Comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers
12