Sixville's Finest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean knelt down to kiss her small round ass. A hand slipped between her legs, only brushing her wet lips as if inadvertently.

A flash of Claudine's scent struck Sean and simultaneously an image of Sugar's slick pussy entered his head. Sean froze as he realised that, if honest with himself, the prospect of Shannon's familiar body did not arouse him as much as the other two women had.

He felt sick and his hard-on softened. He had never doubted his desire to be monogamous with his wife but now...now he knew that there were bodies out there more appetising, more appealing.

"What's taking so long?" Shannon cried, her voice not just lusty and keen but ugly with impatience.

Sean looked at his wife, bare and ready. He didn't like the look in her eyes. She was kind of vacant. He had never seen her so wanton, so willing to forego foreplay. He shucked his boxers, jerked his cock to full hardness and penetrated her without further ado.

Sean shut his eyes and thrust. He could feel Shannon's fingers join his cock at her hole, stroking and rubbing blindly. Sean smiled wickedly, Shannon had never played so whorish in her life but she'd never compare to Sugar, she just didn't have it in her.

He began to thrust harder, more freely. Sean wanted her to moan, to cry out as he gave free reign to his cock, holding back nothing. Shannon disappointed him, giving no sign that she was discomforted in anyway, though she must have been.

Sean fell on her back and closed his eyes. The woman he was fucking disintegrated into a composite mostly Claudine or Sugar but made up any number of the pretty young things that paraded round Sixville in next to nothing.

He imagined an audience, watching, jealous and baying for cum. He pictured himself reaching round to grope Claudine's heavy tits as the bitch ate out Sugar's pussy.

Sean came suddenly, spunk bursting forcefully from his shaft. He collapsed, dragging down Shannon with him. He clung to her and held her even as she tried to crawl away from him. The boundary of embrace bled into the territory of captivity.

He did not know if she had cum but he knew that something had been lost tonight. Sean wanted to apologise but the words would not be spoken. He held on, praying for her to speak. If Shannon did not know of his dalliances with those two evil whores she must surely suspect something had changed in their marriage.

"I love you." He sighed.

She squeezed his hand, a gesture of solidarity maybe.

++++++++++++++++++

Sean took in her weak smile the next morning, offered just after a lacklustre kiss.

"Shannon. I don't know what's happening..." He cried out softly.

His wife paused before turning and hugging him. He got the impression that she was crying into his uniform but she was silent. He felt close to tears himself when he realised that, though they were touching, he felt no connection.

Shannon broke away and fiddled with pulling at her ponytail, avoiding eye contact. She muttered something as Sean was heading for the door. He wasn't sure that he caught it but it sounded like she said 'adjustment can be difficult'.

Sean didn't want her to hate it here and felt worse about himself.

++++++++++++++++++

The day had actually been bearable. Sure, some of the guys had spoken to him with malice or something in their eyes but must had acted normally. It was as if memo had gone round and his indiscretion was to be forgotten. People went out of their way to buddy up to him.

At first Sean had been suspicious but by midday he no longer suspected anyone of setting him up. Anna had been great, motherly almost, watching with baited breath as he interacted with everyone.

They'd responded to some calls and Sean had felt useful finally, warmed by the friendliness of the locals.

He sipped on his coffee and was glad that he could see himself getting through this mess. He'd begin working to build bridges here at work and strive to do the same at home. He'd gotten a little carried away last night but they'd patch things up just as they'd always done. What had seemed like a nightmare was merely a blip as he settled into a new life and let the old one go.

He felt much better by the time the next shift came in to replace him but when he got home all he found was a note from Shannon. She was out at a library committee meeting and that Sean shouldn't wait up for her.

Sean glanced at his watch. It was still early. He could go and surprise Shannon and offer to lend a hand with the event organising. They were bound to need an extra pair of hands and maybe Shannon would see it as an attempt to reconcile with her.

Feeling positive, Sean snatched up his keys and jumped back into his truck. He whistled as he started the engine and thought about his marriage. He told himself that it was too strong to be derailed by the upheaval of moving to a new town, that their bond would survive.

Sean pulled up and stopped the vehicle. He nodded to Isaiah and some other boys from the college who were half way through constructing a papier-mâché whomping willow.

The sheriff's son told Sean where his wife could be found.

When he met up with her there was an unmistakable happiness in her smile after the initial surprise. They kissed gingerly and Shannon blushed when, after it broke off, she noticed several pairs of eyes watching them.

"I love you." She whispered.

"And I love you." Sean replied, wishing that they weren't in a room with so many people.

"You can help Chris with the lights, if you like." Shannon decided, speaking louder to cover her embarrassment. She pointed to a corner where a small man was struggling with a knot of wires.

Her husband smiled and squeezed her hand before departing for his task.

+++++++++++++++++++

It was several days later and Sean was feeling much more settled in. He was making some definite buddies at work. He also had a good rapport with Sheriff Dobbs, sometimes talking about the city and laughing fondly at the behaviour of the some of the hicks in the jurisdiction they served.

At home Sean was making good progress on the most necessary of the repairs, aided by the guys at work who lent a hand or tools. In a fortnight or less he'd be able to start work on the spare room, or the nursery, as he and Shannon had taken to calling it.

On that front, Sean was following Shannon's lead. His wife had looked reluctant to make love when Sean had initiated contact. Sean had felt a pang of guilt as he remembered the reason why she might be hesitant. Perhaps a period of abstinence would serve as the penance he had not gotten from the Church.

He'd wait for when she was ready. It would also give him time to be sure that he could trust himself with her again, trust that he wouldn't use her body solely for his own relief again.

++++++++++++++++++

Sean was on his way to the library. The big Harry Potter day was here and Sean was due to meet Shannon there. After tonight, he hoped, Shannon would be home more and spend less time on the cell than she had been.

That morning Shannon had been a nervous bundle of energy and nothing Sean could say would reassure her. He told her how too much of her time and effort had been put into the thing for it to go balls up now.

He stopped at a stop sign just as a woman stepped out of a car on the opposite kerb.

It was Sugar; there was no doubt in his mind.

His body froze and his dick got hard as every painfully suppressed memory flooded back into his mind. Sean couldn't help but admire those long legs, round ass and her large chest as he was seeing them in the flesh.

He pulled over his car and watched her. Sean knew he should drive away but could not pull his eyes away. She was wearing a top that flashed her flat midriff and did nothing to cover her breasts

He watched her talking to someone in the other vehicle. The motion of those shimmering purple lips made his cock twitch as he recalled them wrapped over it.

What had she done tonight? A hooker that sexy must be very busy. Were there any limits to what she would do for cash? She was there to be used and abused, a willing hole for any man's depraved lusts after all....

He licked his lips as she bent over, her PVC skirt riding up and flashing her lower buttocks. Woodenly Sean turned off the ignition. The old priest was right, Sean told himself; he needed to speak to her. Sean's mind was blank, passively picturing her moving about her apartment, stripping off soiled panties, soaping up her body in the shower.

The tart opened the trunk and extracted some grocery bags. Sean couldn't help emitting a little groan of disappointment. She wasn't dirty and used tonight. The bitch had been out shopping, getting on with her life

The prostitute watched as the driver drove away then fished a key chain from her purse and entered her apartment.

The deputy suddenly thought of Shannon, Sugar's victim in all of this. The fucking bitch could fuck whomever she pleased, for all Sean cared, but she had fucked him. He hadn't wanted to cheat on Shannon but Sugar made him do it. She was to blame for everything and Sean was going to tell her so.

He had psyched himself up so much that the chilly air went unnoticed.

+++++++++++++++++++

The tart opened the door and Sean could smell coconut lotion mingled with Sugar's distinctive nutmeg scent. His taste buds spasmed at the thought of her taste and he found that he was tongue-tied.

She was wearing nothing but a towel.

If Sugar was surprised to see him then she did not let it show. Instead she took him by the arm and pulled him inside.

"Why are you here, Deputy?" She enquired as she pushed him into an overstuffed armchair.

"I....don't know..." Sean stammered. It had seemed so clear back on the street but now his head was throbbing, as was the hard-on in his pants.

"Oh, I think you do..." Sugar mewed, dropping herself into Sean's lap. "There are many reasons why a married man visits a hooker, Sean..." She said placidly. "Most often men stop having sex with their wives so they need to fuck elsewhere....with you and me it's the other way round, isn't it baby?"

"I don't understand." Sean croaked, finding hard to breath.

"You fucked me. Just that once, and now you can't make love to your wife now you know the difference between domestic and professional pussy..."

Sean shook his head. He didn't want to hear those words, not now with her face so close to his, her hands stroking his cheek so intimately.

"Have you fucked your wife since that night?

"....yes......" He spat out after a lengthy pause. He wanted to prove Sugar wrong, to deny that she had power over him.

"but you couldn't get off without thinking about my tits, my ass, my cunt, could you? Could you, baby? It was my legs, my ass, my lips that emptied your balls because Shannon cannot please you anymore."

"No..." Sean groaned, as the bitch took his hand and began to guide it up her thigh. He could not tell if he was protesting the action, refuting her claim or agreeing with it.

"You're here now because you want to fuck me again. But you have to say it, baby. You have to tell me what you want." His hand was right at the cleft between her legs and he could feel her warmth, her wetness.

Contrarily his mouth was dry, so he could only let out a wheeze as the towel dropped, uncovering her enticing tits.

" Oh, Sean, it's so easy...put your wife at the back of your mind and go with what you're feeling. You'll feel much better....I'll make you all better ......actually I'll make you worse..." She giggled but Sean was kissing her tits gluttonously.

"I want to fuck you." Sean growled, all uncertainty expelled. The old him had died tonight, unable to process the conflict between the lusts he felt and the aspirations he had tried to cling to.

He wanted her so badly, so badly. He'd never wanted a black woman before but now his mind was overrun by how one would feel or taste. He knew it wasn't rational but his reason was gone like some unleashed part of him had replaced it wholly.

He grabbed a tit and held it in both hands, admiring the contrast between white and black as his fingers squeezed her flesh. Sean sucked on a perfect nipple.

Sean so desperately wanted to see her pussy. He ripped the towel away. He lifted her nubile body up and shifted to the floor. He pushed his face between her legs, inhaling through his nose and mouth.

He was like a kid in a toyshop. There was so much that Sean wanted to do. He wanted to finger her snatch as he sucked on her tits. He wanted to eat her pussy as she writhed around, helplessly. He wanted to shove his cock in her and ride her hard.

"Take it easy, baby, you're gonna have plenty of time to do whatever you want to me." Sean smiled at her words. " Just lick my pussy, baby. I want you to drink down my juices... I'm so wet seeing you there, at my cunt, your wife forgotten as you bury your face in my black whore's cunt.

Sean looked up at her and beamed a sloppy smile. Her natural wetness was so delicious, since the first taste of it, Sean knew that he'd have to fuck her tonight and fuck her other nights too.

Had he forgotten what good pussy tasted like? Shannon's paled in comparison. In fact she compared badly in everyway. This hooker was hotter in every way and he was kicking himself for squandering all those nights when he could have been here, finding heaven in her arms.

His mouth worked tirelessly, lapping and supping at her pussy lips. Sean used two fingers to toy with her clit

"Ah....ah....baby...." Sugar moaned, sincerely, "later, when we're done...I...want you to...kiss your wife with that mouth...."

Sean could not wait any longer. He tore off his tie and ripped open his shirt, scrabbling at his fly to free his cock.

Sugar sheathed his dick with rubber, and Sean knew then, it was the point of no return, he was going to fuck her and that was what he wanted. He crawled up her body, nipping and biting her flawless, dark skin urgently, until he was between her legs, the tip of his stiff pole resting at the entrance of her cunt.

"I've been thinking of your big prick in my snatch and how good it felt. Do you remember, baby?"

Sean didn't answer, instead resting his head on her shoulder as every inch of his stiff erection was pushed inside.

"uhhh....yeah..." Sean growled.

"ahhhhhh...." Sugar moaned, her hands cupping Sean's ass, squeezing it and pushing him deeper and harder into herself.

"Fuck...this is good...." Sean yelled as her pussy lips kissed his pubic bone. "How much do you charge, bitch? You must be worth every dime." Sean snarled, in staccato bursts, timed with each thrusting motion.

Sugar laughed breathlessly, Sean enjoying the sensation of her breasts' weight bouncing between them.

"Oh....darlin'.....ain't gonna charge...." She panted against his cheek. "Just leave a deposit..."

"It's never been so good....I've never wanted to cum so much...."

Sugar couldn't resist it; she broke a personal rule and kissed Sean, tasting herself in his mouth. She was actually getting off on this manly, virile hunk hammering away at her. This was a married man, his veneer of civility stripped away until only the rutting, fucking animal remained.

They had trouble keeping their lips lock and their tongues entwined as the frantic rhythm had them short of breath and gasping for air.

She came, clinging to his sweaty, hairy chest. She rocked against him as her body lost control.

"Cum, bitch...I'll make you fucking cum..."

"Ah fuck...yes...nnnnnah....mmmm." She groaned.

The way that he shot his wad a minute later confirmed that he'd been holding back, determined to see her climax first. As his white jism seeped down inside her, ebbing from his spent cock, he collapsed on top of her, never more sated in his life.

"Are you alright?" Sugar asked when Sean didn't get up.

Sean propped himself up on one elbow.

"I don't think I've ever been better."

They were both exhausted so they said nothing. Sean examined his thoughts. He wasn't feeling guilty and, objectively, he knew that was strange. He decided that this visit to a hooker and all the future ones he intended were a good thing. Out of nowhere had sprung up a need for harder, dirtier fucking. If he couldn't fight that need he'd accept it, fuck this bitch and spare Shannon so she wasn't subjected to his wants.

He thought of his wife and remembered where he was supposed to be.

He stood, yanking up his pants.

"I've got to go. My wife will be wondering where I am." He spoke plainly. Sugar didn't say anything but batted her sad eyelashes at him. "Don't worry, Sugar.... Next time...."

++++++++++++++++++++

Three weeks later.

Sean was looking forward to Connor's visit next week. It would be a chance to catch up with the news from the city but also to show his buddy just how set up they were now. Relations at home and work were great.

He and Shannon had settled in to a comfortable, happy routine. They had both agreed that trying for a baby was not right at present. They decided to focus on the house and garden and, with the pressure off, started to get along better. Fortunately for Sean this meant that Shannon didn't even notice they only made love once a week, which suited him. He could visit Sugar's strip joint or go out with the guys or combine the two without raising her suspicions.

Yeah, life in Sixville was good. Sean couldn't recall why he had ever wanted to leave.

++++++++++++++++++

Sean sat in the patrol car, waiting for Anna to finish talking to the Sheriff. He was daydreaming, thinking of the second whore Sugar had organised last night. He hadn't even caught her name; she'd sure known how to fuck though. He ached today, in a good way.

"Hello, my dear." Came a female voice as Claudine glided into the seat next to him. She gave him a brief kiss on the lips before he could do anything.

"What do you want?" He growled as he looked around at the street.

"You know what I want." She replied, stroking a hand over his chest.

"Well, I'm married." He answered impatiently.

"Oh no," Claudine scoffed, as if his words were patently absurd. "I'd heard that you were sampling all the delights that Sixville has to offer...."

Sean gave her an appraising look. It was clear that she knew what he'd been getting up to.

"All the guys visit the girls. It doesn't mean anything. At least, it doesn't mean that I'm going to fuck you."

Claudine feigned a hurt look but inwardly she was smiling. In just two months he'd gone from happily married to this, doing things he'd have never have dreamed of.

"Fred wanted me to tell you that someone's been spotted prowling around outside your house." She stated, passing it off as a reluctant piece of information.

"What?!" Sean yelled. "What new game is this?!

"It is true, Sean. And Shannon all alone at home," Claudine was not concealing her glee anymore. "Aren't you going to her rescue?"

"Get out." Sean growled, rubbing a palm over his baldhead. He was worried that she wasn't kidding.

"I'm staying in the vehicle, Sean. Clock's ticking, by the way, who knows what the bastard could be doing to your pretty wife...."

Sean was torn between ejecting this manipulative bitch and racing off to check on Shannon. He looked for Anna but there was no sign of his partner.

He turned the ignition and sped away. Claudine let out a little whoop of victory.

++++++++++++++++

Claudine got out of the vehicle at the same time as Sean, both running across the garden of Sean's house. Even from the road it had been clear that someone was lurking by a window, peering inside.

Sean got there first and flung the trespasser onto the grass. He turned to look through the window. His heart stopped. Visible through the kitchen and in the living room was his wife on the floor.