Skater Boy Poses For Daddy's Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Past experience had taught me that the best approach was for me to be direct. I was a strong believer in, if you don't ask, you don't get! I needed to leave Aaron in no doubt, that I wanted to photograph him nude.

"Of course, the photos would be even hotter if you were wearing a cock ring, sporting 5 inches of rock hard teen cock," I continued.

"No, really!?!" Aaron replied sarcastically.

"We both know you're legal, barely" I grinned again, "but still legal."

I caught Aaron's eyes, he had an uncertain grin on his face and his cheeks were colouring.

"Once I've finished photographing you nude, we could jump into my bed and have a lot of fun exploring what turns you on." I continued.

Now Aaron was flushing bright red. I couldn't blame him, I bet this was the first time in his life he was being offered sex, and by a middle aged gay guy at that.

"I bet you'd look so hot, riding my cock," I continued. Talk about going for broke.

Clearly the imagery was too much for Aaron, I could see a hard-on rapidly developing in his pants.

"Yeah I gotta go." And with that, Aaron turned tail and ran.

He avoided me after that and it wasn't much longer before he and his mates all left. I left soon after them, the park was rapidly emptying out anyway.

I grinned to myself as I made the short drive home. I may have been a bit pushy, but I don't think I'd damaged my chances. Let those images play over in Aaron's mind tonight and we'd see what happened tomorrow.

I'd been pretty blunt about wanting to fuck him, but I was reasonably confident he'd take it as a complement, rather than an insult. Even if he was straight.

Maybe I should have been more worried that I'd blown any chance of getting him to model nude for me, and yet I felt like the lure of the camera and all that attention, would somehow prove irresistible to Aaron.

I arrived at the same time on Saturday. I spotted Aaron quickly enough, he was over the other side of the skate park from me. That suited me fine, he could choose to avoid me if he liked, or else it would have to be his choice to skate over to where I was. If he did then I rated my chances of scoring with him. He was wearing faded skinny black jeans and a tank top. It was a hot day, I guessed he and his friends hadn't been here long, I expected he'd lose the tank top fairly quickly.

It was busier than Friday night, so there were lots of fit guys doing tricks for me to photograph. It wasn't long before I'd struck up a conversation with a couple of cute guys. I completely ignored Aaron, although I spotted him watching me a couple of times from my peripheral vision. It was clear he expected me to go to him, but again, I knew that wasn't how this game was played, especially if I wanted to bed him.

He was a hot guy, I'm sure he was use to being the centre of attention and to be fair, with his looks and body he deserved it. So, for me to be ignoring him, must be driving him crazy. Doubly so, as I was focusing my attention on other hot guys.

Time stretched on and I noticed Aaron and his friends packing up, the park was slowly emptying out. It looked like I'd blown my chance with Aaron, until I realised that his friends were leaving, but Aaron was clearly hanging back. True enough, after his friends had gone, Aaron continued to skate.

A few minutes later the teen I'd just been chatting to had just shot off to perform some trick, leaving me on my own, when suddenly Aaron shot up the bank to appear directly in front of me.

He flashed me a tentative, uncertain grin, as we made eye contact. I returned it with a full one of my own, letting him know that he was more than welcome.

"Looking fresh today Aaron," I greeted him.

"Thanks, thought I might see you here again today, still hunting for that perfect photo?" Aaron asked with a cheeky grin.

I laughed, "I don't actually try for a perfect photo, instead I hunt for a prefect guy, then with a bit of perseverance, I can normally get the photos that I want."

I thought that was nicely balanced, subtlety reminding him that the perfect photos I wanted of him, required that he be nude, preferably hard as well!

"There have certainly been lots of hot teen guys for me to photograph here today." I continued.

"And there I was, thinking I was special," Replied Aaron with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, you're easily the best looking guy here, but I'm gay and enjoy photographing hot young teen bodies and with you wearing that top, I can't really see much of you."

Aaron grinned at me, "You seemed to be ignoring me so I wasn't sure you were still interested". With which he grabbed the bottom of the tank top and pulled it up over his head. He tossed it on to the bench near me, before combing his hands through his hair. "Is this the view you were looking for?"

"Looks great from where I'm standing," I replied. Again I marvelled at Aaron's newly revealed lean teenage upper torso. His lightly tanned skin was flawless, I would love to kiss every inch of him!

Aaron's skinny jeans highlighted his athletic thighs perfectly, they had a very low rise crotch, which meant that there should be plenty of boxer on show. Except that he wasn't wearing boxers today, instead he had on a pair of bright white underpants, with a light blue waist band that certainly caught and drew the eye to the slim waist on show. The light blue and white contrasted sharply with his lightly tanned skin.

"Oh, I like those jeans, they really show off your legs and arse much better than those baggy khaki trousers."

A sexy grin from Aaron, "They aren't great to skate in, but they do look good."

"Does that mean you wore them to look good for me?"

"I think they'll look good in your photos," replied Aaron, dodging my question.

Aaron's flat hard stomach, with lightly defined 6 pack and v-cut abdomen, looked incredible this close. The v-cut seemed to draw the eyes down to his underwear and what was hidden beneath.

"Is that underwear new as well? I like them, they complement your tan and draw attention to your slim waist, what size is your waist?"

"I'm 28 inches. Do you prefer slim guys like me?"

"For sex?"

Aaron blushed, realising what he'd inadvertently asked me. "No... no... I mean't in your photos..."

"Definitely," I overrode him, a cheeky grin plastered across my face. "... and I also prefer to photograph slim guys as well."

Aaron gave up with a resigned sigh, realising that I was only teasing him.

Aaron's low hung jeans and underwear were a definite improvement, showing off a lot more of his lower abdomen. As I continued to openly admire Aaron's crotch he hooked his thumbs in the front of his underwear, the pressure 'casually' lowered the waist band still further, treating me to a view of the start of his pubic bush. Aaron was also looking down, so he was well aware of what he was doing.

Was his intention to tease me with a little peek at his teenage bush? Was this a spur of the moment thing, or had he intentionally dressed like this, hoping for an opportunity to show me his pubes. I'd have loved to know what was going through the head of this straight boy, when he decided to give me his sexy little show. He must know he was turning me on? But that seemed an unlikely goal for a straight guy. Was he trying to impress me? Or was he simply showing off, wanting me to see just how hot he was. Whatever the answer, I was loving it.

I whistled in appreciation at the sight of his pubes.

"God, you're fucking hot. Are you natural down there or do you trim?"

I could already see that he was natural, but I saw it as a good opportunity to get Aaron to talk to me about his teenage bush and cock.

Aaron blushed at my direct approach. "I'm natural, to be honest my bush is pretty small, if my pants dropped much further, you'd see my cock."

Aaron seemed to know exactly how to push my buttons. I decided to leave him in no doubt, just how turned on I was.

"Nice, I'd like to run my fingers through that bush. I bet you'd look so hot, in a reclined pose, with your limp dick resting on your thigh. I doubt it would take me long to suck you hard, for a nice before and after shot."

Aaron's looked momentarily stunned, at the way I was talking to him.

"What about your arse, I prefer a smooth arse when I'm fucking a guy." I continued.

Aaron gave a quiet, embarrassed laugh, "For what it's worth, I'm naturally smooth, aside from the bush above my cock, and a bit of underarm hair."

Aaron's eyes locked to mine, "Some of the guys at school make fun of me, saying that I'm still just a boy. I wish I had more body hair, but mum says the guys in my family are all smooth like me."

Aaron was clearly self conscious about his lack of body hair and what he perceived as his boy like body. That might explain why he craved my attention earlier and was so desperate for my approval now. I was more than happy to oblige.

"You body sounds perfect to me. I think those other guys are just jealous of your looks."

Aaron still looked so insecure, but I didn't know what else to say to reassure him. And I feared that whatever I said, my words would never carry the same weight as the cruel words of those locker room peers.

As I cast around for something to say, I focused on a new little wooden pendant, hanging on a black string around Aaron's neck. He certainly wasn't wearing it yesterday.

I indicated the charm, "That's cute, what's that?"

"Oh nothing special, I just thought it looked nice. Do you like it?"

"Yeah, can I see it?"

"Course."

In response I closed the distance between us. Leaving my camera hanging around my neck, freed up both my hands. I put one hand confidently on Aaron's slim waist, pulling him slightly towards me, as my other hand slid across his chest, reaching for the pendant. I cupped the pendant in my hand, allowing the back of my hand to rest against his warm smooth chest. I couldn't have cared less about the pendant, but now I was standing just inches from Aaron.

With my hand on his hip, I allowed my fingers to play with the waist band of his underpants, enjoying the silky smooth feel of his warm skin. Aaron shivered at the touch of my hands on his young flesh. He nervously glanced down at my fingers, playing with his underwear at his hip. But he didn't stop me. So I slipped my fingers fully inside his underwear, with just my thumb on the outside, catching the waist band. I enjoyed the feeling of my fingers against his bare skin, trapped inside Aaron's underwear.

Aaron was holding his breath now, as he watched and felt my fingers begin to explore the hidden flesh below his hip. I slipped my hand lower, pulling his underwear tight, revealing more of his v-cut on that side and the start of his bush. It was probably a good thing that his jeans prevented me from sliding his underwear any lower, I'm not sure I could have restrained myself.

I would have dearly loved to move my hand round to the front, so that I could feel his dick. But I decided that would just be, too much, too soon. So instead, I lifted my right hand off Aaron's chest, and while still holding the charm, I placed my index finger under his chin and gently raised his head, until his eyes met mine. Moving his attention away from what was happening inside his underwear, and focussing him back on me.

"It's a beautiful thing," I said, my eyes locked onto Aaron's, ignoring the charm in my hand. My left hand continuing to explore the soft skin of his hip. I don't think he had any doubt that I was talking about him and not the charm.

Still Aaron didn't try to pull away from my touch, letting me continue my intimate 'inspection' of his charm. He was clearly nervous, I could literally see and feel his body tensing, nervous energy running through him. He was like a young rabbit, come face to face with a predator. Caught, between the need to flee to safety and what, a desire to just surrender in the face of inevitability? I could only assume, that desire to surrender, was born from an almost overpowering need to be the centre of attention, revelling in the open desire I was showing towards him.

My fingers continued their caress inside the waist band of Aaron's underwear, while my other hand dropped the charm, before exploring Aaron's chest, coming to rest on his now pert, hard nipple, which I began to carefully twist and massage. I would have stayed like that forever, Aaron's face just a foot away from mine, flawless youthful skin, unlined and unblemished, but we were in a public place. I was brought around by an embarassed cough from Aaron, who quickly stepped back, once I reluctantly pulled my hands away from him.

Aaron looked confused, head looking down.

"It's just occurred to me, that I haven't had chance to take any photos of you today."

"We could take some now?" Aaron replied. Head snapping back up, face lighting up eagerly.

I took another step back, focusing the camera to take a full body shot of Aaron, from the knees up.

"Why don't we take a couple of private shots, for just you and me? The way you posed earlier looked hot, you know where you hooked you fingers in your pants?"

I'd just asked Aaron to lower his underpants enough that I could photograph his teenage bush! And I'd made it clear it was for my enjoyment only, not to be sold.

Aaron only hesitated for a couple of seconds, and then I was snapping photos of this beautiful lean teenager, with his dark pubes on show above his underwear. Unfortunately he hadn't decided to lower them enough for me to see his dick.

"How much lower, did you say those pants would need to go, before I could see your cock?" I prompted, with a cheeky grin.

"Not much!" Aaron giggled.

But even with my encouragement, Aaron's hands firmly refused to lower his underwear any further, so I changed tack.

"I'd really like to see more of your ass as well, the pictures would be so hot, with just a tease of your smooth crack!"

"I can't show you my arse, people might see."

"Who cares and besides it's late, it won't be long before we're the only ones here."

Suddenly Aaron grinned. "Hold on."

And with that he was gone. I watched him skate over to where he'd left his backpack, grab it and then rather than come back to me, he skated over to the toilet block. A couple of minutes later he was back at my side, grinning triumphantly, clearly pleased about something.

"It's your lucky day," said Aaron. "I suddenly remembered I had my school sports kit in my bag."

It suddenly dawned on me that Aaron had changed his underwear, and he now had on a jock strap!

I was instantly rock hard, even before Aaron started to turn around, to show me his now exposed arse crack.

"You wanted to photograph a bit of my ass!" Aaron said slyly, as he slowly turned, head also twisting, so he could remain focussed on me and see my reaction.

Aaron's eyes focused on the obvious bulge at my crotch. I did nothing to try to hide my obvious excitement.

"Do you like my teen ass now?" Aaron teased.

I was speechless, with his low slung jeans, the jock strap completely exposed his arse cheeks and crack. I doubted he realised just how revealing the backless jock strap was, especially with his low slung jeans.

I started taking photos quickly.

"Aaron, this is so hot. Trust me, for a top like me, it doesn't get any better than this. I can see your entire arse crack."

"What!"

"Hey it's too late to be shy now. But your arse cheeks are too tight for me to see your hole, why don't you bend down a bit?"

Aaron quickly turned back around, flushing bright red.

"Okay that's enough of that! Besides, I need to change back as my mum will be picking me up in a few minutes."

And with that, Aaron was gone, retreating rapidly to the toilet block. When he reappeared a few minutes later he was on the phone. I kept my distance as I approached him. I assumed he was talking to his mum, so gave him his privacy. The conversation was pretty short and as Aaron came back over to me, he was clearly unhappy.

"All good?" I queried.

"Not really, that was my mum telling me to find my own dinner tonight and not come home till late."

"Why?"

"Some boyfriend she's fucking, so she doesn't want me being around," He said with disgust.

I got the picture. Sounds like if wasn't the first time, but still pretty tough on a young guy.

"And your dad?"

"Out of the picture since I was 4."

Although I felt for Aaron and his situation, privately I was thrilled. This coud be the perfect opportunity to lure this barely legal teenager back to mine for sex.

"Well you can always come back to mine." I offered.

"Oh yeah, an old guy like you would love to get a teen boy like me, all on his own, back to yours." Snapped Aaron, clearly more upset with the situation than he was showing.

"Not true, not just anyone, just you," I replied calmly.

Aaron looked at me surprised. "Only because I'm fit."

"That is partly true. You are very sexy, but I'd also like to get to know more about you."

"Yeah, I know what you really want."

I just grinned in response. He did know I was gay after all, and I had been pestering him for a nude photoshoot and more! But I couldn't let this opportunity pass, so I took another tack.

"It seems a shame, for such a hot guy like you to have to waste the evening doing nothing, here, all alone."

"It doesn't look like I have a choice, my friends have already gone home."

"Of course you do, I'm serious, let me take you back to my place."

Aaron looked around at the soon to be deserted skate park, clearly wrestling with what to do.

"What's the point in being such a hot guy, if no-one ever gets to see you nude Aaron? You've already flashed your pubes at me, you don't need to be nervous. Trust me, I have no doubt you are going to blow me away when you strip naked."

"I don't want everyone to see me photographed nude."

"Don't worry, I'd only make your nude photos public if you let me." That was true. Of course I would probably share them privately, with a few close friends.

"This will just be you stripping for me, so you can show me just how hot your teen cock and arse really are." I continued.

"I couldn't."

"Sure you can. Aren't you just a little bit excited about stripping naked in front of me? You're drop dead gorgeous, you know that already, but don't you want to see my reaction, when you take everything off and I can see you naked, see your hard cock?"

Aaron flushed, eyes downcast, refusing to make eye contact.

"I think you just need to admit to yourself, that you like the idea of showing yourself off to me. Your hard on is pretty obvious, you're clearly turned on by the idea."

Still no response, and no eye contact, but Aaron wasn't making any attempt to leave.

"Do you know why your mum's turfed you out?" I continued.

Aaron looked directly at me now, desperate to understand why his mum had abandoned him.

"It's because she's having the time of her life at the moment, while some guy spreads her legs and fucks her brains out. This is your chance to find out what it's all about, come back to mine now and she won't be the only member of your family getting fucked tonight."

Aaron clearly didn't know what to do or say. So I decided for him.

"Go get your stuff and meet me in the car park. I'm going to make sure you get a decent meal tonight, either way. You'll have time in the car to decide if you want to spread your legs and get fucked or not."

I turned away heading to my car, it was getting late and we were almost the last people in the park. Aaron went to pick up his stuff. I just hoped he'd choose to meet me at my car.

I sat in my car, anticipation building, as the minutes ticked by. I caught my breath as I spotted the beautiful teen boy heading towards my car. I think we both knew, if Aaron got in, this night was going to end with me fucking him.