Skater Boy Poses For Daddy's Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MancUK
MancUK
134 Followers

"Aaron, your arse is so tight, it feels amazing wrapped around my cock."

I slowly began to increase the pace of my thrusts. I should have been more gentle I know, but I challenge anyone not to lose it if they'd seen the vision that was Aaron beneath me, riding my bareback cock. His squeal of pain brought me back to my senses and I quickly slowed my rapid pace. Now was not the time for a rough fuck. I apologised as I returned into a more gentle rhythm, giving Aaron a more gentle, sensual first ride.

Aaron was now looking more comfortable on his back. I was building a steady rhythm, and he was clearly enjoying it, judging from the rock hard teen cock in front of me and the increasingly loud moans he was giving each time I thrust into him.

Aaron was pretty vocal for a young guy, and the expressions on his face were priceless. I couldn't remember the last time I was this turned on.

"If you could only see how hard you've got me. That's it, moan for me, let me know how much you are enjoying me fucking you!"

I grasped Aaron's dick firmly and started to jack him while fucking him.

"Do you want my cum inside your ass, or in your mouth?"

Aaron never got chance to answer. All the warning I got was a high pitched groan and then he was pumping cum all over his abs and chest. I never slowed, hips thrusting, my hand milking every last drop out of him. Aaron began writhing and whimpering beneath me, begging me to let go, as I continued to jack his now super sensitive cock.

The decision to cum in his ass or mouth was taken away from me. The writhing and pleading took me over the edge, as I started to pump my cum deep inside Aaron's teenage body. Thrust after thrust, as deep as I could go. Finally, my balls empty, I collapsed on top of him. After a few moments to catch my breath, I pulled out of him and rolled to the side. Aaron just lay there on the bed beside me, spent, trapped in place by the restraints, chest heaving, glistening with a fine sheen of sweat. Lean athletic frame stretched out on the bed, legs wide, exposing everything he had, everything he had just given to me. I placed my hand on his still heaving chest, as I leaned over him to kiss his willing mouth.

"So how did you enjoy your first time?" I asked the freshly deflowered hottie.

The smell of his fresh young cum was a real turn on, but didn't compete with the knowledge that I was the first to deposit my load inside the teen beside me. The first to breed him.

Aaron locked his eyes to mine, "It was fucking incredible." He replied, as he strained against the restraints to reach me. I leaned down to meet his questing lips.

And then it hit me, breeding a cute teen guy the first time was always fun, doubly so if I'd just notched another virgin, as I'd just done now with Aaron. But once the teen had let me get them out of their clothes and I'd fucked them, well, that was pretty much the end of my interest. But not here, not now, not with Aaron. I still wanted him, and if anything, I wanted him even more badly than the first time!

Using my free hand I released his restraints. As soon as he was free, Aaron wrapped himself around me. I hugged him in return, my hands exploring and caressing his back as we continued to kiss, his tongue buried deep in my mouth. My mind was in knots, I'd never felt like this...

Eventually I broke away from Aaron. I couldn't leave it like this, I wanted more, and time was running short. Standing up, I pulled Aaron off the bed with me and steered him towards the bathroom.

"Okay I want to take some photos of you, but first we need to clean you up. Not that I don't love the sight of my cum dripping out of your arse, and running down your leg!"

Aaron grimaced, and play punched me in the arm.

"I'm just saying, it's not going to look good in the photos." I teased.

"I don't recall you complaining when you put it in there!" Aaron retorted, with a self satisfied grin plastered across his face.

He knew he had me, and I was really pleased to see the return of the cocky, self confident boy from the skate park. I guess there is nothing quite like knowing you are sexually desirable, to boost your confidence.

"So have you ever used a douche, I'm guessing the answer is no?"

Aaron shook his head, "What the hell is a douche?"

I grinned, "It's a lot worse than you think!"

Okay, I put Aaron in the shower, explained the process and then left him to it, ignoring his protests, as I returned to the bedroom to setup the lighting, video cameras etc.

When Aaron returned I was all ready. He looked put upon, but the petulant expression plastered across his boyish face, just made him look even hotter to me. He'd put on his underwear again. God he looked so cute, standing there, freshly showered in just his underwear. He'd obviously tried to towel dry his hair, it looked darker now that it was damp. I ruffled my hand through it, the wet, messed up locks suited him. Made him look younger, more vulnerable somehow. I really hoped I wasn't falling for this teen boy, clearly it could never work, with the age gap.

For his part, Aaron's doe like eyes never stopped following me.

"Okay, before we begin the photo shoot I want you to put your jeans and tank top back on."

"Yes sir!"

Aaron gave me a cheeky grin, but did as I had asked. He sat on the edge of the bed while he struggled to get the skin tight jeans on.

While Aaron dressed I checked that the video camera's I'd setup were all positioned correctly, to capture the forthcoming action on my bed. By using multiple cameras I knew I'd always get at least one clean view while fucking Aaron. I always thought pornos were sexier when the viewer could see the face of the hot boy being fucked. Especially when the guy was as good looking as Aaron.

"Okay stand up, I want at least a couple of photos as a tease, showing how hot you are with clothes on."

Aaron was refreshingly easy to photograph. With a normal model I would have had to verbally describe to them how I wanted them to pose. But with Aaron I was hands on. So it was easy to get the pose exactly right.

Aaron clearly enjoyed slowly being undressed in front of my camera. And the results were stunning. I was hard throughout the whole shoot, finishing up with Aaron on all fours, his rear facing the camera with legs spread wide, showing his hole. I got Aaron to arch his back and look back at me, to complete a perfect shot.

"Alright, stay right there."

I put my camera down and did one final check, ensuring the video camera's were positioned correctly.

"My dick is going soft again," Aaron whined, "if you're going to suck me again 'please' can I cum this time?"

I loved the way he dragged out the 'please', letting me know just how horny and increasingly desperate he was getting!

"Patience is a virtue!" I replied with a broad grin.

Aaron responded by sticking his tongue out at me.

Aaron shouldn't have worried. His ass looked fantastic, I was moments away from taking him doggy style. Satisfied that the cameras were all setup, I lubed my cock and joined him on the bed.

"Okay, let's get a video of me fucking you on all fours, as you are now. Don't touch your cock, I want you to just cum as you are."

Aaron wiggled his arse at me invitingly. "Ready when you are!"

I carefully slid my cock into Aaron's waiting arse and was soon roughly pounding him. My hands were firmly wrapped around his waist, so that as I thrust forward, in equal measure I could also pull him back on to me. I watched Aaron in the mirror, enjoying how his youthful frame absorbed each of my powerful thrusts. His neck charm flying in time to the beat. Each time I bottomed out inside Aaron, the slap of our flesh meeting was matched by Aaron's vocal squeals of pleasure. It didn't take long for Aaron's youth to betrayed him. I'd barely got into my stride before he was once more spraying cum everywhere.

I would have definitely preferred Aaron to last longer, but I didn't mind too much. I'd already decided to finish by cuming in his pretty mouth this time!

Having cum, Aaron collapses against me, and I held him close while he caught his breath. I didn't have to wait long, before Aaron was squirming in my arms, lips once more finding mine. The stamina of youth!

He didn't resist as I once more flipped him on his back and secured his wrists in the restraints. Aaron seemed very accepting that him being restrained, was how sex was going to go between us.

Leaning over I grabbed a small hand held camera off its tripod.

Aaron looked at me quizzically as I straddled his naked chest, shuffling my knees until they rested comfortably again his armpits. I focussed the camera on Aaron's handsome, boyish face, before I panned higher, tracing his slender arms, reminding the viewer that this boy was securely tied at the wrists and at my mercy.

I panned back to Aaron's face, I blew him a kiss, and was delighted to see his smile light up the camera's display. I was hard and using my right hand to slowly jack myself, I leaned forward, bringing my fat dick and hairy balls into view, just above his face.

"I want you to suck my balls."

Aaron's lips reached for my balls, tilting sideways to get better access. His lush lips parted and swallowed one of my balls, sucking it into his mouth, while I continued to stroke the shaft of my cock above his face, sheathing and unsheathing the head with each stroke.

The contrast of Aaron's cute, youthful, smooth, unlined face and my dick, with its thick throbbing veins, was truly erotic.

Aaron pulled back, releasing my ball from his mouth with a pop. He was clearly getting the hang of this, growing in confidence. He raised his head again, greedily sucking my ball sack back into his young, wet mouth.

This time it was I that pulled back slightly, my balls dragged from his open eager mouth. Aaron's eyes flicked briefly to my face, making sure I was happy, before intently focusing on my dick hovering above his face. It would seem Aaron had developed a taste for my cock, and was eagerly waiting for his chance to return it to his lips. I denied him for the moment, instead tracing the head of my dick across Aaron's face. Letting the moist purple head rub against his eyes, cheeks, and nose. Before bringing it lower, to trace around his open mouth.

Aaron didn't need any directing as I place the head of my dick between the opening of his lips. Quickly swallowing as I thrust gently into his mouth. He didn't seem to mind at all that my bare dick had been deep in his ass, just moments before. Either he'd done a really good job with the douche, or he didn't mind the taste!

"Suck on it like it's a popsicle," I directed, "but carefully, no teeth."

Aaron obliged and I was pleasantly surprised, given how poor his first attempt had been. He was certainly generating suction, and I could feel his tongue massaging my cock. I withdrew and the horny little fuck surprised me by grasping my foreskin and capturing it gently between his teeth, leaving my dick fully sheathed, before letting it bounce free.

He eagerly kept his mouth open, so I positioned just the head of my cock at his lips, teasing him. Letting him only kiss and lick the head, his tongue playing with the slit. But Aaron obviously wanted more, so he raised his head, taking in the slack in the restraints and succeeded in getting an extra inch or two of my cock.

Well, I thought, if he wanted my cock that badly, then I'd oblige him. With my free hand I grabbed a handful of Aaron's hair, to get a solid grip on him. Confident I now had him under my control, I thrust properly this time. Watching as my cock shaft slid deeper, and Aaron's small mouth struggled to accept my fat dick's girth. The warm wet confines of his mouth felt great around my cock. I could tell I was leaking precum now, I was definitely getting closer.

I withdrew slightly and then thrust deeper still, fucking Aaron's face. Viewed through the camera display, I could see my paunch and unruly bush enter view, each time I thrust into Aaron's mouth. It was such a turn on, the contrast of unspoilt youthful features, submitting to an older daddies desire to get his cock sucked.

I continued to thrust deeper, Aaron's eyes tearing up now, as he struggled not to choke on the fat dick invading his mouth.

I fully withdrew as Aaron gasped for breath. While he composed himself I entertained myself slapping my hard cock shaft against his checks, rubbing my dick across his face. After a few moments he'd caught his breath again.

"Stick out your tongue," I told him.

Aaron quickly complied, lush lips parting, tongue stretching out. I began slapping the head of my cock on to his waiting tongue. The whole thing was such a turn on, Aaron gave me a cheeky grin as I alternated between slapping my dick on his tongue and rubbing it across his beautiful youthful face.

I could feel I was really close now, so I thrust my dick back into Aaron's eager mouth, letting him suck, while trying to take as much as possible.

It was Aaron's beautiful brown doe like eyes, locked to my own, that pushed me over the edge. Realising I couldn't hold any longer, I pulled out my cock and barked for Aaron to stick out his tongue.

Furiously jacking my cock, I fought to restrain myself. Aaron had barely stuck his tongue out, before my first jet of cum fired into his waiting mouth. I continued firing and as the intensity dwindled, more and more of my cum was accumulating on Aaron's tongue.

When it was clear I was done, Aaron swallowed, and then quickly accepted my cum smeared dick into his mouth. Tongue licking my head clean, mouth slurping my shaft in case there was anything else to give.

Satisfied that we were done, I turned the camera off, shuffling back down Aaron's body, so I could kiss his wet lips. Eventually I pulled away, giving Aaron one last kiss. "Alright champ, time for you to get cleaned up, I'll fetch the menu, you can order any pizza you like."

It was past midnight when I dropped Aaron off at his home. I squeezed his leg as he prepared to get out.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. I think you should thank your mom for me. She made it possible for me to cum inside her teenage son's virgin arse and mouth tonight. So don't brush your teeth, I want you to still have my cum on your lips when you kiss her tomorrow morning." I couldn't quite mange to say it with a straight face, a broad grin breaking out at the end.

"That's just gross!" Aaron retorted, giving me one final quick kiss, before he jumped out of my car and almost ran to his home. I grinned as I watched his lithe young frame, clothes now covering the sweet body that I had fucked just a couple of hours earlier.

It was eight in the evening, Tuesday night, when I answered my door to a very pleasant surprise. Aaron was standing there, he flashed me a nervous grin.

"Mum's kicked me out again, for the evening... I was wondering if you'd like to get a pizza and watch a movie with me?"

"Of course, come in, you're always welcome."

Now in my lounge, Aaron moved right in front of me and lifted off his hoodie. He took his time, and his t-shirt rode up as well. He had skinny black jeans on, hanging low on his thighs, revealing a pair of thin white underpants, his cute teen bush exposed and the clear outline of his hard dick. It was clear this display was fully intentional.

Once he'd finished Aaron was looking at me directly, keen to see my reaction.

"Aaron, you know you can always be honest with me. If you are here for food and a movie then great, but if you are really looking to ride my cock again, then just say so."

Aaron blushed, "Well, I wasn't sure if you'd want to fuck me again, now that I'm no longer a virgin?" His toned was almost pleading, desperate to avoid rejection.

I pulled Aaron into a tight embrace, locking my eyes to his.

"Jesus Aaron, you are so fucking hot... I want to fuck you again and again and again, until you can barely stand!"

Aaron beamed at me, his slim arms pulling us tighter together.

"How would you like to try some kinks?" I continued.

"Does this make you officially my daddy, and me your willing boy toy?"

"Boy toy? What have you been reading?"

"Lots!" Replied Aaron with a cheeky grin, the dimples on his cute face made him look so young and innocent. Even as his slim hand guided my hand inside his jeans.

And the rest is a story for another day.

***

This is my second story, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did let me know.

MancUK


MancUK
MancUK
134 Followers